✓ | Constellations; Fred Weas...

By moonec1ipsed

Book 1: Constellations Book 2: Stargazing [ONGOING] Constellation /ˌkɒnstəˈleɪʃ(ə)n/ noun: a group of stars f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Stargazing

Constellations

25.7K 429 159
By moonec1ipsed

CONSTELLATIONS

Constellation

/ˌkɒnstəˈleɪʃ(ə)n/

noun: a group of stars forming a recognizable pattern that is traditionally named after its apparent form or identified with a mythological figure.

"I can see stars in your eyes."

FOREWORD

"Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure."

Venus Lyra Figg, the name of a girl who is anything but ordinary. If not the brightest witch of her age, then she is perhaps the bravest. This is probably why the Sorting Hat took so much time to decide on her house.

Ravenclaws are known for their intelligence, sharpness, individuality, wisdom and wit. Venus possesses each of the traits of a true Ravenclaw. However when she overhears a conversation between the Hogwarts professors, she begins to question how much she actually knows about herself.

Determined to find out the truth about her parents, with a certain Weasley boy refusing to leave her side and her life quickly spiralling out of control, Venus finds herself trapped in a fight between the forces of good and evil.

CAST

VENUS LYRA FIGG

Portrayed by Lily Collins

FREDERIC GIDEON WEASLEY AND GEORGE FABIAN WEASLEY

portrayed by James Phelps and Oliver Phelps

REMUS JOHN LUPIN

Portrayed by David Thewlis

SIRIUS ORION BLACK

Portrayed by Gary Oldman

Also:
Ben Barnes as young Sirius Black
Katherine McNamara as Grace Lia Wallis
Laura Harrier as Hope Anderson
Sam Heughan as Charlie Weasley

The rest of the Harry Potter cast as themselves.

Notes

The Harry Potter universe belongs to JK Rowling. I only own my original characters and plot.
This story follows the books, not the movies, so many things might be different from the movies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 73.3K 101
"Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."― Nicole Krauss, "Th...
89 5 5
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns "So, you're a Starr...I'm a star... I'm just saying, we'd make a beautiful constell...
856K 21.9K 59
" In a way I think she is a star. She burns bright but at first she's faraway, just out of reach until one day she hurtles into your life, breath t...