Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

40. Our baby

33.4K 1.5K 187
By love_angell20

Hey my all new readers.
I wanted to say.. can you please go and votes my all previous chapters "puppy dog eyes"😦

******************************

Hana's POV

I came to my room feeling angry and frustrated because of rahmaan. He didn't wanted to leave me alone. I try my best to ignore him. But since last week he came to my college every day.
I just wanted to be away from him but he didn't seems to understand that small thing.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt something in my stomach. I put my hand on my small baby bump and smiled. Yes my belly swollen a little cause it's my four months. I felt again sometime grumbling in my stomach and my smiled grew wide.

"My baby is hungry" I mumbled smiled.

"Sorry baby.. mamma is really bad.. but it's not all my fault that I haven't eaten anything after breakfast. It's your stupid father's fault. He doesn't want to let us live in peace" I said angrily. Now days whenever I remember about rahmaan only one thing I did was cursing him.

I went out of the room and walked towards kitchen. I took some rice and cury and started eating.

"Have this" I heard muneeb's voice beside me and saw him putting sweet dish infront of me.

"Thank you" I said smiling and took that Bowl. He look at me wide eyes.

"I thought you were going refused this.. cause after having this much rice who would have the appetite to eat anything else.. but again it's you" he said smiling teasingly.

"If you forget then i remind you that It's not only me it's my baby.. I'm eating for two life" I said glaring at him.

"Yeah yeah... I know how much a little baby can eat" he said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up" I smack his shoulder and again started eating. I can feel his gaze on me and now I'm used to his gaze. I didn't know why he always staring at me smilingly but I didn't feel disgust by his gaze. So I never asked him to stop looking at me.

"Can you please make me coffee.. I love your hand made coffee" I said trying to make him diverted his mind.

"As you say" he smiled and I return the gesture.

"Okay I'm going outside... Bring coffee there" I said and went outside the garden and sat on the bench.

After sometime muneeb came holding two mugs.

"Thank you" I thanks him. taking mug.

"It's my pleasure princess" he said and sat beside me.

"So how is college going?" After few moments silent he asked. And I know what he wanted to asked.

"It's good." I said and take sipped from my mug.

"Im not asking about coffee.. I know it's good.. I'm asking about your college" he said and I turned to him.

"And I'm not telling you about your coffee.. I'm telling you about my college" I said and he shook his head.

"Princess you can share anything with me" he said in low sad tone. Making me felt bad.

"Muneeb.. there is nothing to share" I said and he looked at me.

"I know rahmaan come to your college every day"

"And I ignore him every day" I replied as matter of fact and turned other side.

"He is nothing to me now... He wants to talk but I'm not going to give him chance.. he lost every rights and now it's only my life.. and in my this life.. there is no place for any rahmaan" I said and felt him sigh.

"I'm always with you" he said holding my hand and I look at him and a small smile came to my lips.

"And thank you for that" he smiled and we started talking about some random things.

********

I wake up early in the morning and felt nausea and headache. I went to washroom and thrown up everything.

It's my daily routine. Morning sickness. But today I'm feeling too much sick and headache.

But I have to go to college cause our exams is near and I couldn't afford to miss my single classes.

I walked out of my room after getting ready and walked to dinning room.

"Muneeb if your done then can you please drop me" I asked muneeb as I saw him having his breakfast.

"Where are you going? First eat your breakfast" aapi said and came to me.

"No aapi please.. I'm not feeling like eating anything" I said making displeased face seeing all those food.

"But you can't go Like this.. empty stomach" she said and held my arms.

"I will eat something from canteen when I feel like eating.. now I have to go.. muneeb are you coming or should I go" I told aapi first and then muneeb.

"No no I'm coming" he said and walked toward me.

"Are you done right? I mean if you want to eat..." He didn't let me finished my sentence and said.

"I'm done... Now let's go" he said and we both walked out of the house.

**********

"You don't look good to me" Kulsum commented and i sighed in annoyed.

"I'm fine yaar" I replied annoying. We were in our last class and Kulsum was with me she was observing me every now and then.

Yeah she was right I'm not feeling well today. Maybe cause I haven't eaten anything since morning but what can I do. I'm not hungry.

Kulsum sighed and concentrate on the class.

After class we come out of the college and as usual I roamed my eyes everywhere to see if rahmaan came here or not. And thankfully he didn't.

"Searching for him?" Kulsum asked.

"Hmm...and thank god he is not here.. I know he's tired now.. you know.. he is always like this.. if something not going as he wants he leave that thing" I said with disappointed small smiled.

"Anyways... You shouldn't think about him" Kulsum said and I nodded.

"Hmm.. okay bye.. let's meet tomorrow... And don't forget to give me notes" I said and she nodded. I started looking for texi or auto.

After sometime a texi came in my view. And i stopped that texi and sat in.
I told him address and he drove off.

I was in my thoughts when I heard song playing in car.

Dil ka dariya beh hi Gaya
(The emotions of my heart flowed away through my tears)

Ishq ibadat ban hi gaya
(My love for you has turned into devotion)

Khud Ko mujhe tu saunp de
(Surrender yourself to me)

Meri zarurat tu ban gaya
(You have become my necessity now)

Baat dil ki... narzone ki
(The talks of the heart..
are now being done by the eyes)

Sach keh rahaa.. teri kasam
(I am speaking truth.. I swear on you)

I was hearing this song and felt something uneasy like someone gaze on me?

Tere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dam
(I will not take a single breath without you.)
Tujhe kitna chahne Lage hum
(I have started loving you so much) (×2)

I looked at the mirror and saw driver who's face was covered by small clothes and eyes hide behind sunglasses.

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
(I will perish along with you)

Tujhe kitna chahne Lage hum
(I have started loving you so much)

I looked at him and tried to saw his face but his face was covered completely but I could feel his gaze. But tried to ignore. I looked at outside of the window.

Baat dil ki.. nazron me ki
(The talks of the heart..
Are now being done by eyes)

Sach keh rahaa Teri Kasam
(I'm speaking truth.. I swear on you)

Tere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dam
(I will not take a single breath without you)

Tujhe kitna chahne Lage hum
(I have started loving you so much)

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
(I will perish along with you)

Tujhe kitna chahne Lage hum
( I have started loving you so much)

I shifted on my seat feeling his burning gaze on me. Like he was telling me that he played this song for me.
I kept looking out of the window trying to avoid his gaze.

Iss jagah aa gayi chahatein ab meri
(My desires for you has reached such an extent)

Chheen lunga tumhe saari duniya se hi
(That I will snatch you away from this world.)
Tere Ishq pe haan.. haq mera hi to hai
(Only I have the right to your love)

Keh diya hai ye Maine mere rab se bhi
(I have even declared this to my god)

Jiss raaste.. to na mila
(On the road which doesn't lead to you)
Uss pe na ho.. mere kadam
(I will not put even a step on it)

Tere bin ab na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne Lage hum
Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne Lage hum

After sometime I saw he was driving somewhere else. This is not the way of aapi's house.

"Excuse me! Where are you taking me?" I asked frightening. He didn't replied and kept driving.

"I'm asking you something? Stop the car! This not the way of my home!" I yelled.

"That was not the way of your home either and if you want then I will take you to your home" my eyes widened hearing his voice.

Maan

"Stop the car right away rahmaan" I shouted but no vain. I leaned forward and shake his shoulder.

"Rahmaan. I said stop the car" I again yelled.

"Jaan relax" he said and i shook my head.

"No! I said stop the car" I screamed and tried to open the door.

"Hana what the hell are you doing?" he yelled stoping the car abruptly and before he could came to me I opened the door and ran from there

"Hana stop" he yelled and I heard him running behind me.

"Hana listen to me" he again yelled but I'm not in mood to hear a word from him.

But suddenly I stop feeling dizziness and everything around me started spinning. Before I hit the ground a arms wrapped around me to hold.

"Hanu... Are you okay" rahmaan asked.

"Leave...m..me" I said in half closed eyes.

"Yeah right! And let you kiss the ground.. no way hanu.. only I have a rights to kiss by you" he said smirking like stupid and I wanted to slapped him but my weakness got the best out of me and I closed my eyes.

*********

Rahmaan's POV

She closed her eyes making me worried.

"Hana open your eyes" I patted her cheeks slightly. But she didn't open her eyes.

"Oh god" I scooped her in my arms and took her to the car placing her front seat and buckling seatbelt. I went to driver seat and started driving toward hospital.

"Jaan please open your eyes" I pleaded patting her cheeks worriedly.

Today I thought about some other way to talk to her. She wasn't ready to gave me chance to talked and I just wanted her to give me chance but she stubborn girl didn't wanted this in simple way so I have to choose crooked way.

When she sat in the car she looks lost. I wanted to tell her about my feelings but I knew I have to wait but my restless heart wasn't in peace so I played the song which I really meant each and every words. And for my satisfaction that song actually make her uncomfortable which means that touched her heart and she wanted to ignored that.

As I stopped the car in front of hospital I quickly jump out of the car went to her side and open the car and took her in my arms and take her inside the hospital.

I went to emergency room and placed hana on the bed and called the doctor after few minutes later doctor came to check up on her

"Who are you?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm her husband" I said.

"Is she fine... Doctor she's pregnant" I told her and she nodded. And instructed to nurse to take hana separate room.

I went with her. I saw doctor doing something with hana. I mean she pulled her shirt up and inspect her stomach.

"Is baby alright?" I asked I don't know why I was feeling worried about the baby cause honestly I didn't accept this reality that I'm going to be father. But again I wanted the baby to be alright cause after all this I don't want hana to face any kind of pain again.

"Yes your baby is fine.. we just need to scan" she said and I nodded.

"You need to fulfill this form" doctor came to me and handed me the form.

"Okay" I took form and pen from her and started fulfilling the form. I named Hana's name as mrs.hana rahmaan mirza. Which gave me some kind of proud and a proud smiled came to my lips. After that i gave it to the doctor she went outside and I smiled thinking about Hana's name attached with me. Mrs hana rahmaan Mirza. I smiled mumbling.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" I heard Hana's annoyed voice. I looked at her and saw her looking at me angrily.

"Cause my wife is in front of me" I said smiling and sat infront of her in bedside chair.

"Don't call me that... I'm not your wife" hana snap making irritated face and held her head in her hand.

"Are you okay" I asked and was about to held her hand but she jerk my hand away.

"Don't you dare touch me! Stay away from me!" She yelled making my heart tighten but I realised she wasn't in mood to talk.

"Okay but relax.. doctor want to do ultrasound" I informed her making some distance between us.

"I don't want to do anything like this" she said and tried to got up from the bed but I hold her arms to stopped her.

"Please hanu... It's needed.. you fainted on the road.. you have to do whatever doctor say"

"I told you don't touch me" she yelled and pushed me and got down from the bed

"Mrs rahmaan where are you going?" Doctor came inside and held Hana's arms. Hana look at her shock with wide eyes.

"My name is hana" she glared at the doctor and doctor look at me confused. I mouthed  'she's angry' and doctor smiled shaking her head.

"Okay hana.. please sit down.. your not feeling well" she said to hana but hana shook her head.

"No.. I'm alright" she said and was about to turn when doctor said.

"It's about your baby... We need to do this ultrasound if you want to know if your baby is healthy or not.. cause you fainted it's not a good sign" she said and hana turned to look at doctor.

"My..my baby.. my baby is fine right?" She asked frightening putting her hands on her small baby bump.

"Yes your baby is fine but still we need to do ultrasound" she said and hana nodded this time making me sigh in relief.

She come to the bed and again lay down and I stood beside the bed.

"Did you do ultrasound before?" She asked hana and hana shook her head.

"It's my first time" she said in low voice and I was more than happy to know that Hana and I. we both going to see the our baby together.

Doctor come and pulled Hana's shirt up and put some gel on her bare stomach. I felt my heart skip a beat seeing her swollen stomach. After completing her work doctor roam a transducer on her belly and turned to us smiling.

"Look.. there is your baby" she said pointing towards monitor and we both look at the monitor with wide eyes. And some kind of voice echoed in the room.

"It's your baby's heart beat" doctor said and I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard baby's heart beat. My baby's heart beat. And with that my guild raised tenfold within me. Thinking how i was going to stop this heart beat thinking this was only a small amount of blood. My eyes welled up as doctor show us baby on the monitor. It's not that clear but we can see small baby. Cause Hana is 18 weeks pregnant so we can see baby's small head hands and legs which doctor showed us with every details.

I look at hana with my watery eyes who had tears in her eyes as well and some slip corner of her eyes. I wiped her tears and she look at me with tear filled eyes.

I smiled and went closer to her face and whispered.

"Our baby" she smiled a little hearing this and many tear escaped her eyes. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead and looked at the monitor and then at her stomach and i felt my heart started beating fast.

My baby! Our baby is inside her belly while growing every day! I thought and a lone tear escaped my eyes And today I accept my baby with all my heart. And now I want my child and my wife in my arms at any cost.

*****************

How was it?

Do you guys happy that rahmaan accept his child with all his heart?

Please guys do votes and comments if you want fast updates

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 16.5K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...
410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
15.9K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...