THE HYBRID PRINCESS (SEVEN DE...

Por FayeSanchez957

Juvia Lockser the water mage of fairy tail is she really just a water mage of fairy tail or the secret sin th... Más

CHAPTER 1: JUVIA'S VISSION
CHAPTER 2:NEW ENEMIES
Characters Of The Story
CHAPTER 3:THE LETTER
CHAPTER 4:ONE OF THE 36 NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 6:THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 7: THEY ARE HERE
Who VS Who?
Chapter 8: The Solid Script User VS The Fairy Princess
Chapter 9:The Celestial Mage VS The Giant Queen
Chapter 10: The Mage Princess Vs The Animal Take Over Mage
Chapter 11: The Fairy King VS The Fairy Queen
Chapter 12:The Master Of The Sun VS The Lightning Dragon Slayer
Chapter 13: The Giant Fairy VS Take Over Mage
Chapter 14: The Sin Of Lust VS The Demon Take Over Mage
Chapter 15: The Demon Hunter VS The Demon Slayer
Chapter 16: The New Commandment VS The Fire Dragon
Chapter 17: The Immortal Fairy VS The Iron Dragon
Chapter 18: The Mage Prince VS The Rainbow Fire Mage
Chapter 19: The Goddess VS The Sky Dragon
Chapter 20: The Fairy Price VS The Drinking Master
Chapter 21: The Commandment Of Pity VS The S-Class Mage
Chapter 22: The Greatest Mage VS The Thunder Region Member
Chapter 23: The Commandment Of Love VS The Commandment Of Light
Chapter 24: The Sin Of Wrath VS The Sin Of Chaos
Scared Treasures
Chapter 25: Telling Them And Taking Them
Chapter 26: Meeting The Rest Of The Commandments
Characters Of The Story (part Two)
Chapter 27: Who Else Are Coming
Chapter 28: Seeing Britannia
Chapter 29: Meeting The Royal Family
Characters Of The Story Part 3
Chapter 30: Going To The Land Of The Durids
Chapter 31:There Power
Scared Treasures (part Two)
Chapter 32: The Start Of the War
Special Chapter:Lyon X Merdy
Chapter 33:Near The End
Chapter 34: Protecting The People We Love
Chapter 35: Till We Meet Again
Chapter 36: This Is The End
Announcement
Announcement
Not An Update
New Books

CHAPTER 5:THE BATTLE

214 10 0
Por FayeSanchez957

Gajeel pov:

As I close my eyes I thought that I was going to die but the fact that I didn't felt any pain at all got me confused to why weren't I dead when I open my eyes I saw Juvia standing in front of me where the person was and that person was gone and when the Dust clear.

I could hear Wendy, Levy and Panter lilly crying when they saw me and Juvia in infornt of me they look confused.

"Gajeel, your okay and how did Juvia get here? Natsu said and asked.

" how should I know. I said ouch man that hurt like hell.

"Jellal-San how many minutes do we still have till that thing returns? Juvia asked and look at Jellal what the hell is going on.

"we only have 3 minutes and 40 seconds. Jellal said and look at Juvia, Juvia sigh and spoke up.

"that should be enough to heal this idiots. Juvia said and look at us.

" hey we are not idiots! I yelled at her.

"really you are not, then why did you fight that thing? Juvia asked me with a glare.

"just heal them. Jellal said Juvia sigh and look at all of us.

"fine, healing water! Juvia yelled and all of us was surrounded with water and was floating on air and all of our wounds were all healed.

" how did you do that? Lucy asked she just look at us and back Jellal.

"now that we are back we can fight. Natsu said Juvia look at all of us and sigh.

" how in the world are you going to fight wearing a heels? Gray asked Juvia just rolled her eyes.

"Jellal-San how many minutes do we still have? Juvia asked ignoring Gray's question.

"we only have 2 minutes and 10 seconds. Jellal said.

"what are you two talking about? Erza asked, Juvia turn around and look at us.

" to answer your questions, first we are talking how long do we still have till that thing return and second is that I can fight. Juvia said they were all giving her a confused look.

she sigh and took of her heels what the heck is wrong with her? I asked myself.

" Juvia-Chan what are you doing? Wendy asked.

Juvia went to me and handed me her heels and she went back and turn around again to face us she smiled at me and cast a spell.

"perfect cube. She said and just like that we were separated two perfect cube was around us and they were outside.

"rain let me out! I yelled.

"idiot why would I? Juvia asked.

" because I can help you two. I said

"just stay there were its safe. Juvia said.

" what is the difference if we didn't last that long to that thing? Levy asked as she was yelling at them Juvia sigh and spoke up.

"you shouldn't really doubt us. Juvia said.

" what do you mean we couldn't even defeat that thing. Lucy said.

"because we can do it. Jellal said they look at each other and got ready  and all of a sudden the figure was infront of them.

"so you were the human that sent me flying? The figure asked with a smirk Jellal and Juvia return the smirk.

"so shall we begin? Jellal asked.

"I would be honored to kill the two of you. The figure said and attack them the place was full with dust when it was gone.

I saw Juvia holding its weapon she smirk and said.

"you shouldn't really underestimate us. Juvia said and threw that thing in the air and Jellal kick him in the gut sending him flying somewhere.

Thrid pov:

As the two fight the rest of team Natsu along with Levy, Panter Lilly and Gajeel were watching them fight that thing they did a high five and gave each other a smirk.

"dust things up Jellal and jump up. Juvia said and look at Jellal he did what he was told and dust every thing.

they both jump and he look at Juvia and asked.

" what are you planning? Jellal asked and gave Juvia a confused look, Juvia just smiled and spoke.

"I'm going to make an illusion of us and let him fight it. Juvia said and smiled at him.

Jellal Just nooded and Juvia cast a spell.

" illusion. Juvia said and there stood there own illusion that look like them but the part is that when Juvia and Jellal talk it say the same thing that they say.

"now let us make ourselves invisible. Juvia said and the two of them look at each other and spoke up.

" invisibility. Jellal and Juvia both spoke up they are now invisible and they took there own place Juvia sat on the edge of the perfect cube.

while Jellal was sitting next to her and they waited when the dust clear up they both saw there illusion standing there and the figure got back and look mad Juvia's illusion tilted her head to the side and spoke up

"your current power right now is 25,954. Juvia said and look at Jellal's illusion and she continues to speak up.

" magic, 0 spirt, 0 and strength 0, I wonder did the seal affect you that much? Juvia asked.

"so you can see my powers then let's see yours. The figure spoke up.

" magic 2,484, sprit 150,strength 1,358 your total power is 3,992. The figure said and smirk.

"you know mister armor man, I don't care. Juvia said and look the thing in the eyes.

"I am not a an armor man. The figure said.

"then what are you? Jella asked the illusion of Jellal asked.

" I'm one of the 36 nightmare I'm Mephisto the nightmare of darkness. Mephisto said and smrik at them and spoke.

" now let see yours. Mephisto said and pointed at Jellal and smirk at him and Mephisto spoke up.

"magic 2,683, spirt 565, strength 1,289 your power is 4,537. Mephisto said and look at him and look at Juvia but she is gone.

"you talk to much. Juvia said and puch him to the ground. 

" you know you shouldn't attack people while they are talking. Mephisto said while holding her hands.

that was going to punch him and send her illusion flying.

"didn't your parents told not to trow ladies like that? Jellal smirk and almost send Mephisto flying.

but he was stab in the heart its a good thing that the illusion they made has no heart and the illusion Jellal was dissappearing and the illusion Juvia made attack and was also stab in the heart.

"so the two of you were just playing with me?Mephisto asked and looked around.

Juvia pov:

I guess he is not backing down and he is going to use half of his powers to kill us.
he was looking around and I can hear my friends yelling at Mephisto so he look at them and said.

"I didn't do anything. He camly said this is so annoying I look at Jellal and he nooded.

he was the first one to go down of the perfect cube we were sitting at and he spoke up and remove his invisiblelty spell and look at that thing.

"so why didn't you us half of your powers when you were fighting with them? Jellal asked and look at team Natsu and back at him.

" because they were fun to play with. Mephisto said and look at him.

"so you were just toying with us! Gajeel yelled with a tick mark in his head, man this idiot is going to kill us.

"yes I did and it was fun. Mephisto said and look at Jellal staright in the eyes.

"so now your planing to use half of your powers to us? Jellal asked.

"yes and I'm going to kill you. Memphisto said.

"I guess there's no backing out. I said and took of my invisiblelty spell and I was sitting at the edge of the cube.

I made and was sitting cross leg and smirk at Mephisto and stood up.

" hey don't stand up there we could see you undergarments! Erza yelled and I look down to see the guys blushing red.

"oh sorry. I said and jump down and landed on my feet I smiled at Jellal and he nooded and got ready.

" so your planing on using your real powers on me? Mephisto asked.

"no we won't waist our breath and energy on you. I said and smirk.

" every well then. Mephisto said and we could feel the ground shake and I saw a mark on his head a mark from a clan that I haven't seen in my whole life maybe I did on the forehead of my mother.

"so you are from that race? Jellal asked and titled his head.

" what the hell is going on? Natsu asked.

"just shut up! Gajeel said I let out a giggle and Mephisto attack us with some sort of spell it's a good thing that we managed to dogde that attack.

" I guess there is no holding back. I said and I let my demon mark show the same goes for Jellal.

my mark was place at the right side of my forehead like my father Meliodas while Jellal's mark was place at the left side of his forehead just like his father Estarossa and this is were the real battle being.

Jellal pov:

As we let our demon mark show we were whispering to our selves don't let the darkness take over because once we let it take over we can kill all of the people here in this place.

"so the two of you are from the demon clan? Mephisto asked but we just stared at him.

our once colorful eyes were now cover with pitch black and emotionless eyes this is bad but we have no choice and we need to explain what is going on and what is happening to us Juvia ran up to him and kick him that send him a few meters away from us.

"I always hated all of the clans that lived in Britannia. He said.

" what did you do to them? Gray asked and I can tell he is mad and worried for us but mostly for Juvia.

they were all trying to break the perfect cube that was put around them he start to walk closer to us and Juvia was next to me she ran up again to punch him but her arm was cut off her.

it's a good thing she can heal it or more like put it back and I attack I kick him and send him flying, if I'm correct our total power right now is at 10,245 the both of us..

"what happened to Juvia-chan's arm? Wendy asked as they look at her.

Juvia was holding her arms or whatever part of it she was holding and they all saw Juvia use her darkness to get the half of her arms back she put it back and her darkness extended she was emotionless.

I attack again and this time my arm was cut to so I use my darkness to put it back again.

"what the heck is going on? Natsu asked.

"h-h-how c-can t-they d-do t-that? Lucy asked and I can feel the fear inside her voice.

but we just look at her with our emotionless eyes but we just  return our attention in the fight we fight for who knows how long and I was really getting piseed me and Juvia have the same marking and how long it is.

our mark was extended until it cover half of our bodies we stood in the middle and Mephisto was a few meter from us we use some attack on him that cover him with darkness ( like the one meliodas use in his fight with Galand).

while we were still whispering to ourselves to don't let the darkness take over 

"I didn't know your clan became this weak after thousand of years ago! Mephisto yelled and attack us.

were both hit and couldn't do anything because we use to much of our powers I heard him say something and I block out but he never really did killed us

Gajeel pov:

We watch as Mephisto defeat and killed Juvia and Jellal, Juvia was hit in the head while Jellal was hit in the eyes they both close their eyes and we saw that Mephisto.

was walking to us he keep on hitting the cube that Juvia made and I could her Wendy crying sometime after he gave up and spoke to us .

"I guess that girl did something, oh well I guess some people have to live to see what will happen in the future. He said .

that and fly off somewhere we were all looking at Jellal and Juvia, I saw Juvia's hand moved and the cube was gone we rush to them and I made panter Lilly pick up Jellal.

while I pick Juvia bridal style and we ran to the guild as we got there I can feel Juvia breathing but it was faint when we got there they saw Juvia in my arms and Jellal on the back of panter Lilly.

they rush to us and told us to bring them to the clinic we did as we were told and made Wendy heal them me and panter Lilly went back down and look at all of them they look at us and face us confused looks and even master was there we sigh I hope they are fine and not dead yet.

(mean while at the sins and commandments)

Meliodas pov:

We were on our way to Flore or whatever it's called when I felt that power we were near the place and it will only take us one more day or two to get to that Magnolia.

place and start look for them that power was from the crystal clan while the other is from the demon clan so they are here at Flore we just need to find them i look serious and when I spoke up all of them are shook.

"it's them they are here at Flore. I said.

"are you sure Meliodas-Sama? Elizabeth asked.

I just nooded so we are going to find them because we are going  to need there help and it been a long time since we saw each other the secret members of the sin and the Commandments.

and next ruler of each clan and next generation of the sisn and commandments I smile at all if them and spoke up again.

"let do our best to find them. I said.

and they all nodd in response I smile at them I can't wait to see my little princess I said to myself and smiled again this is were the war beings again.

Hey guys sorry took me long enough to update again ang sorry if the fighting since was horrible I'm not really good at fight since but I will try my best to make sure that all the fight will be great and good too I hope you guys like this book enjoy and bye thank you for your support and all it means a lot to me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 160 22
(GRUVIA) Gray, a 21 year old man has always been one to hide his feelings behind his icy heart. There's no one in the world who could change that, ri...
67.3K 2.9K 19
A new school year starts for the Fairy Tail students. Juvia Lockser is very sad because holidays are over. She hates going to school. This year, a ne...
11.8K 383 44
Juvia Lockser, a happy, sweet, friendly, outgoing, beautiful--so many words describe this water mage, but not enough. At least, that's what everyone...
268 30 30
🖤GruVia💙 Fanfic: Ms Lockser the Babysitter: Juvia Lockser is your average everyday babysitter. Gray is your average everyday dad, but his wife Cana...