𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑. rac...

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── stop and smell the roses. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow... More

TROUBLEMAKER
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
𝐎𝐍𝐄 WORK VISITS
𝐓𝐖𝐎 SLOW DOWN
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 HOME SWEET HOME
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 BIRDBRAIN
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 LIAR
𝐒𝐈𝐗 PICKPOCKET
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 LOST IN THOUGHT
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 DOOM PATROL
𝐓𝐄𝐍 PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 MIMI
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 SAFE
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MOMENT
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 AUNTY DONNA
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 EVILDOER
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 SUCKERS
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 NEW AND IMPROVED
𝐓𝐖𝐎 WALLS UP
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 CONTROL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SO, JASON'S MISSING
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CHARITY CASE
𝐒𝐈𝐗 OLD FRIEND
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ELKO DINER
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 WILD GOOSE CHASE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐄𝐍 WITCHY MAGIC
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 GONE

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 WALKING

1.8K 87 35
By MUSHYALIEN

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

The two pulled apart from their hugging, Milo's eyes had glossed over. "You okay?" She asked and before Milo could answer, a growl sounded (probably from an animal). A green tiger began walking towards the two, Milo grabbed Rachel hand a pushed her behind him a little, without her noticing.

The tiger began to circle them and then it stopped, before the animals began arching it's back, running off behind a bush. Milo looked to Rachel who had the same unknown look. Groaning and growling was heard from behind the bush and soon a head bopped up revealing familiar green hair, Rachel gasped while Milo tilted his head. "Gar, short in Garfield?" Milo questioned as the face tuned around, facing them.

"How-How'd you..." "Don't worry. I don't bite." He ran out from behind the bush standing in front of them. "Well... Come on." He nodded his head to the side (gesturing for them to follow him) and they began jogging. "I really hate jogging." Milo mumbled as he followed. "You run though?" Rachel commented. "Jogging is the slow version of running... I don't do slow." He replied. Rachel smiled and grabbed his hand making him jog faster. "Come on slow poke." She said pulling him along, causing him to groan.

They didn't jog for long before they reached an abandoned shack. They went inside and began making a fire to warm up. Milo was really starting to feel the cold the later it got. "Where are we going?" Milo asked Gar, who was collecting sticks and such while Rachel started the fire.

Milo put his hands out close to the fire and sighed at the warmth. "It's not far from here. We'll just warm up a bit." He replied. "What's not far from here? Where are we going?" Rachel asked, "Someplace you can chill." Gar stated as he added more sticks to the fire.

"I can't chill. You don't understand. I'm changing, and I can feel it. And it's getting worse." Gar glanced to Milo who mouthed, puberty. Rachel saw the grin appear on Gar's face and looked to Milo smacking him. "I'm serious! Milo." She whined. He held his hands in surrender. "Sorry, I was only kidding."

"Hey, it's no worse than the crew I live with. Trust me. We're special, too." "I'm not special. I'm dangerous." "Your special to me." Milo whispered as he rubbed his hands together in an attempt to warm them. He glanced up and saw no one had heard him. He sighed and went back to looking at the fire.

"You saw what I did back there-" "And you saw what I did back there... You're not scared of me... right?" He looked between Rachel and Milo, who now was looking up from the fire. "No. No. I blew a roof off a church." "I can run circles around someone, cutting of their supply to oxygen and if I do it a second longer, they die." Milo said, with a blank expression, staring at nothing in particular, he shook his head a little.

He glanced towards the two and smiled. "But I can run on water, which is fun." "And you still chose to help us, so." She looked to Gar. "I got green hair." "I got white hair." Milo stated, Gar looked at his hair. "It's dyed." Gar began to laugh, snapping sticks up. "Freaks all around, I guess."

They heard a gun shot causing them to look up they all got up and began walking to the door. Milo had run a head leaving Rachel and Gar to follow.

Milo kneeled down beside the deer. He heard the voices of the hunters, they sounded drunk and probably were. "Where did you come from?" One asked, Milo stood and looked at them. "If your going to shoot an animal for sport, don't miss! That deer is still alive and dying in pain, because you two are too drunk to make an instant kill shot!" He sneered, smelling the alcohol on their breath from where he stood."Leave it alone!" She yelled as she ran to stand beside Milo.

"What the hell. Where are these kids coming from?" "Leave it alone!" She stated yet again. "Go on home now... Go on get." They heard a growl and the men turned around seeing Gar, who was now a green tiger. He roared, causing them to fall to the ground, resulted in one shooting the other. "You shot me!" He exclaimed. "Get outta here!" Rachel yelled, and they ran.

Milo and Rachel went back to the deer, Rachel put her hand over its wound stroking it, shushing the deer in hopes of calming it down. "Don't look. Yeah?" Gar said from behind them. "I know you're scared. I'm sorry they did this to you." "I should've done more than roar." Gar stated as he walked towards them, now dressed and human.

"Truth is, I've never bitten anyone before. Blood grosses me out." "Really! Even I've bitten someone." Milo stated as he looked up towards Gar from the spot he was kneeled down. "I bit someone's ear off once, that was gross, but dude put hands on my sandwich." Milo mumbled. "And no one puts hands on my sandwich." He added.

"It's dead." Rachel stated causing Milo to stop talking about sandwiches.

"You okay?" Gar asked, Milo began to rub her back in comfort while she cried. "I'm sorry." "Rachel there is nothing evil about you. Nothing at all." Rachel looked to Gar. "You don't know that." She stated. "Yeah, I do. I have a pretty good instinct about this kind of thing. Come on." Gar said standing up. Milo following his movements.

"Come on Rach." He held his hand out and she took it, pulling herself up and the two began to walk hand in hand without even noticing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Woah... you live there." Rachel said as she admired the big house in front of them. "Good. I'm sick of walking, still to slow... I think this is the most I've walked, ever." "Come on." Milo groaned, following after them. "I hate not knowing where we're to go, because I could have been there already." Milo whined, but he followed the teen with green hair anyway.

Milo and Rachel looked down seeing a set of steps leading down. "We're going down here." "Oh, yeah. Cool, huh... Come on." He began walking down the steps, Milo had a baffled expression. "How is this cool. It's a staircase leading down into an unknown darkness." He said as he followed after Gar while ranting.

Gar opened a door and Milo walked inside, Rachel following, which only lead them to a dark room. "If something touches me leg, I swear to god." Milo stated as he stared into the black abyss. "So, what is this place?" Rachel asked. "I call it... Nirvana." The room lit up revealing the entire room. "Holy shit balls!" Milo exclaimed, frowning his eyebrows he looked towards Gar. "Like the band?" He questioned.

"You want a pop? I got everything... Root beer? Orange crush? Grape crush." "Grape." Rachel replied. "Orange." Milo said as he began looking around the room with Rachel, stopping at a movie poster.

"That's an original. 1948. You ever see it?" "Aren't you a little young to be watching something so old." "I watched it while staying at my friend, Barry's house a few years back." Milo said glancing towards Rachel who was now looking at him. "What? It's a classic." "Thank you!" Gar exclaimed while the two walked towards him. "I've got every Abbott and Costello Meet a Monster."

"You're a geek, aren't ya?" Rachel asked while Milo continued to look around the room. Gar handed him the orange soda drink. "About classic films, vinyl and video games? Yeah. Check, check and check." "So where'd you get all this stuff?" She asked. "You know. Around... It's, ah, vintage." He mumbled, Milo looked over his shoulder and saw the Gar take something off Rachel, handing her-her drink. "I, ah, don't get out that much." He said. "I can tell." Milo mumbled.

It went quiet and Milo frowned his eyebrows and ran towards them, appearing beside them in a second, seeing them looking at a phone of Gar with two people. "Yeah, they died." "My mum died, too. She was all I had." Rachel replied. "I don't even know if my parents are alive." Milo added into the conversation

"So, who were the people you were with at the roller rink?" He asked. "Oh, you know, just people." "The guy is my guardian; I don't know the woman." Milo said as he began to wonder around yet again. "So, if your parents are gone, um, who lives here?" She asked, Milo appeared beside Rachel taking a sib of his drink. "I too would like to know." "That is a complicated answer."

"Gar!" A muffled voice was heard. "Ah-oh" Gar said as he turned his back to the two. "Who was that?" Rachel asked. "The complicated answer." "Gar? You down there?" "Now you need to hide." "From what?" Milo exclaimed as he and Rachel were getting pulled by Gar. "Just hide, please." His voice went high as he shoved the two into the wardrobe.

"Gar!" The unknown voice exclaimed; his footsteps sounded very-very heavy. "Hey Cliff. Whats up dude." "Who are you talking to?" The voice asked. "Uh, myself." Milo and Rachel were looking through the wardrobe shutters. "Come on Gar. You beat super Mario; you can beat this." "Oh. Where were you today?" The voice asked. "Down here, duh." "Bullshit. You went to town again." Milo and Rachel saw the robotic hand, Rachel Gasped, but Milo put his hand over her mouth as quick as he could. "My controller broke and I had to go get a new one. Okay. I knew I could get there and back before chief came home" Rachel pulled on Milo's wrist and he removed his hand from over her mouth. "Oh, shit. Kid." "Relax. No one followed me. Kept a low profile."

"You want to keep a low profile; you wear a hat." Gar laughed sarcastically. "Funny. You know that's a good joke. I heard another good joke. Why was the robot mad? Because someone kept pushing his buttons." The unknown man laughed. "Keep pushing them, there'll be a green tiger-skinned rug in my bedroom. Dinner. One hour. Come tell Larry what you want, brat." "Okay. I'll be up in a minute."

His retreating footsteps were heard, followed by a door closing and more retreating steps. Gar sighed. "That was close... multiplayer?" He questioned, Gar went out of sight and as the two were about to emerge, the wardrobe doors were pulled opened. "Gotcha!" Milo and Rachel screamed from surprise and at the fact that there was a robot face in front of them with glowing red eyes. Holding on to each other while they screamed.

i was SOOO SOOO tempted to just throw maeve in there. so so soooooooo tempted. i had to restrain myself. AHHHH I MISS MAEFIELD. im having MAEFIELD WITHDRAWALSSSS!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 58.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
522K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

144K 3.4K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
269K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...