Thefamousfilms ONESHOTS

By AvviematronicPlayz

bryan and the gang will expirience different relationships i wont do smut at first cuz i suck at writing it s... More

Requests
Bryan X Jakey part 1
Bryan x Molten Part 1
Shadow bonnie x Bryan
Truth or Dare Bryan x Molten
Mute Bryan x Lefty
Bryan x Molten
Bryan x Springtrap
Bryan x A.I Afton.
hey guys....
Complication

Molten X RsFreddy X Jon X Bryan

2.4K 45 9
By AvviematronicPlayz

A/N thanks aly_the_wolf for the suggestion

Bryan and Jon have been secretly dating for the last couple months now and we were actually really quite happy

Bryan pov
i hate lying to my friends about being single espesially rs.freddy and Molten cuz they have been acting really perverted towards me lately so i enter the park to be greeted by Jon Rs.Freddy and Molten all looking at me did i metion i wasnt wearing my normal clothes i was wearing a black short and a red shirt with a red and black hat and i thought i would give the three who had a crush on me a little eye candy today . Jon grabbed me by the waist and kissed me then said "Morning your looking extra hot today " I blushed at that just then i felt wiresgo under my shirt and realised it was molten "What the hell Molten" i said angry did i metion i was currently in my wolf form and while i was shouting at molten i felt something touching my tail it tried not to moan becausd my ears and tail are very sensitive but failed " A-Ah~ " i moaned as Rs.Freddy let go flustered "W-Wait ago g-guys y-you got me in heat *wimpers* " they all looked at eachother then at me and brought me to my hotel room (we know whats gonna happen) 

~After that~

Jon pov
Oh my god they are good at that those to just took control and left mine and bryans asses sore ugh i dont know if i can walk

Ok bitches see ya in the next chapter love you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...