talking to people

By CountryHumansFrance

.... f u all More

yeeeeet
UwU
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎅🔔❄
HAPPY NWE YEAR!!N
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
ITS MY BIRTH DAY
Question
YOU PICK❤❤❤
hey! look at this!
i love you all
LOOK AT THIS
here u go
lets talk about stuff
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Corona virus

43 3 14
By CountryHumansFrance

Hey people, give me information on the Corona virus, tell me how you're doing, how is life? how is like being locked up in your?house? has anything bad happened? has anything good happened? what have you been doing to pass the time? have you gone out yet?

And feel free to ask me any questions because I will look up shit and get back to you as fast as I can with information on myself for the Corona virus, or you can update me on the current virus, and what's going on because I will most likely not look up information and go with what I heard.. TwT so yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
195K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...