here u go

Alright so back in 19 + 76 American officers were asked and bludgeoned to death by North Koreans when trimming a tree in the DMZ this became known as the Korean Axe Murder incident use of this one all the way to the White House and the only thing that made President fords blood boil more than hearing of American killings is mentioning, commission are responsible 7 response and ultimate show of you don't fuck with the United states operation Paul Bunyan was green lit named after the mythical lumberjack from North Korean folklore the operation was simple return to the DMZ to fully cut down the tree rather than trim it because this time was a little bit of backup specifically the US and South Korea bra 140 men armed with axe handles pistols and Sixteen's grenade launchers vehicle mounted it chain guns chainsaws man with fucking claymore strapped to their chest and a team of 64 South Korean special forces armed with no guns just clubs Taekwondo training in the spirit of Bruce Lee to guide them..

*Breathes in*

Ye haw, you don't fuck with United States of America or else you Are you getting fucked up!! yes, we need to fix our system, but it don't mean we ain't powerful bitches!!!