Bonds

By uchiha_harunoo

Sasuke returns to the village and we see how his 'relationship' with Sakura unfolds. How does it go? What hap... More

Returning
The village
Annoyance
Update
Decisions
Changes
Fireworks
Update
The day after
Rejection
Questions
Awnsers
What happened?
holding hands
Goodbye
Update
Tenma's love
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
not an update again hehe
3 months
19
PLEASE READ !!
Red clips
Falling into place
ANNOUNCEMENT
Please read
February
Home
News
Hi
Thank you
Holding hands
Update
The day it happened
Lets talk.

Not a goodbye

3.2K 78 9
By uchiha_harunoo

      Sasuke has been in the Village for a couple days now, today was his last though. He was planning on leaving early in the morning the day after. Conveniently, it was her day off, they had the day to spend together. Mind you, Sasuke still has a hard time showing his emotions, most of the time he's serious sometimes giving off a slight smile. But after all, that was just how he was. But with Sakura it was different, they had an ability to reach each other and know what was on each others mind. Today they had planned to stroll around the village and hit some of the food shops around as there was a food festival. The two were prepared to eat. The more the two were seen together, the more everyone began to speculate, especially their friend group. It was safe to say that they were in fact dating but without the label.

    "Is there anything in specific you want to get, Sasuke-kun?", asked Sakura. Sasuke looked around at the shops, "Some tomatoes would be fine." Sakura giggled, tomatoes. As they approached one of the shops they noticed someone familiar. It was Temari and Shikamaru. It was visible to everyone that they were in love. Sakura was happy for them. They pick the juiciest tomatoes and continue looking what else to buy. A couple minutes later, Sakura makes line at a stall and meets up with Sasuke at a table for them to eat their goods. She returns with some dango. Sasuke doesn't have a sweet tooth but Sakura is a sucker for sweets. He looks as her plate and then smiles. Sasuke, smiling? 

     "Is something the matter?" asks Sakura. "Hmph, no. Itachi's favorite sweets was Dango." replied Sasuke. Reminiscing his childhood memories with his elder brother. They continued on with their day. 

     The next morning, Sakura walked Sasuke to the gates of Konoha. She gives him a bento box full of his favorite foods, rice balls and tomatoes. "Stay safe Sasuke-kun." Sakura's eyes are tear filled, she tried her best not to shed a tear. "I'll see you soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 775 15
What happens when a new jutsu goes badly wrong for Konoha's latest rogue Shinobi, Sasuke Uchiha? What will Sakura do when she finds the man she loves...
21.8K 434 16
This is a story about sasusaku post war and after Sasuke comes back to the village after his redemption journey. This also my first fanfic so some co...
32.2K 675 25
Konoha High/ Modern Au One day in class, students are paired in 3 man groups to help with a project, naruto and sasuke who are best friends get paire...
126K 4.2K 13
What happens when Sasuke meets a girl with the same tragic past as him? She was traveling village to village hoping for one to accept her she wasn't...