BTS Pregnancy Scenarios

By Mrs_BTSxx

Completely different to my pregnancy series books They do not relate to them. INSPIRED BY : @takemetotheskaii More

Quick Note
Priorities- Seokjin 💟
Stepping In - Yoongi 💟
Baby Chronicles - Jungkook 💟
Baby Chronicles: Hoseok 💟
Baby Chronicles: Yoongi 💟
Baby Chronicles : Jin 💟
Baby Chronicles: Namjoon 💟
Baby Chronicles: Taehyung 💟
Baby Chronicles: Jimin 💟
Teachers: Jungkook 💟
Boxer: Jungkook Pt 1 💟
Boxer: Jungkook Pt 2 💟
Our Creation: Taehyung 💟
ON HOLD
CEO: Namjoon 💟
Surfing- Jimin💟
The Rewind Series: Yoongi 💟
The Rewind Series: Seokjin 💟
Rewind Series: Jungkook 💟
Protective- Jungkook 💟

Flowers & Tattoos- Jungkook 💟

12.7K 208 51
By Mrs_BTSxx

Another collab from me and hobie_bae

We totally didn't stay up until 6 am to write this-

Scenario: Jungkook was a Tattoo Artist. You were a florist. People thought it was strange, how the two of you attracted each other. Married and baby on the way going on with your daily lives of owning your shops that were right next door from each other, what happens when a drunk man stumbles into your shop past closing time and causes an incident?

Word Count: 3.4k

------------------------

"Baby what are you doing?" You giggle tiredly as you wake up to your husband Jungkook peppering kisses to your 7 month old bump. You open your eyes and place your left hand on top of his head and run it through his long wavy hair, shivering at the feeling of the cold metal of his lip ring press against your stomach.

"I'm saying bye to our baby before I go to work" He hums and strokes his lips against the low expanse of your bump, feeling them squirm and kick under his touch.

"We go to work together Koo, our shops are right next door." You laugh as he tickles your hips, smirking while hearing your laughs. 

"S-stop! You're disturbing our baby!" You squeal.

"I'm waking them up!" Jungkook pouts defensively and helps you off of the bed. 

"Are you sure you still want to work though? You're almost full term and I'm worried" he mumbles, the concern evident on his face.

"I own the shop, I'll be fine I promise, I go on maternity in 2 weeks, baby it's okay, I'll be fine, if I need some help you're right next door. You can come over during your breaks, you know that." You coo, caressing his cheek and kissing his lips before squishing his and cheeks giggling,

"My big baby."

"I'm not a baby" Jungkook muffles out with his squished lips and leans to kiss you, pulling back and kneeling to your bump. 

"They're the baby, right baby?" He coos, rubbing and kissing it.

"Mhmm sure." You tease and giggle as the baby kicks. You grab his hand, placing it where it kicked as his eyes light up and he begins to coo. You smile happily and begin to remember the day you found out you were pregnant and told him.

-Flashback-

"Oh god..." You whisper while staring at the positive pregnancy test, covering your mouth in shock.

Jungkook was still at his tattoo parlor and you had stayed at home, feeling unwell until you had an assumption which was now proven correct.

You both have been married for 2 years, together for 4 and not once had you both spoken about your thoughts on having children. You place a hand on your stomach looking down, biting your lip and jump when you hear the front door of your house open and close.

"Babygirl I'm home!" Jungkook yells out from downstairs, kicking his shoes off and jogging upstairs to the bedroom so he could check up on you first.

"How're you feeling?" He asks as soon as he comes through the door, sitting beside you on the bed and wrapping you in a hug

"Hmm been better but I'm definitely better than this morning." You sigh, crawling onto his lap and resting your head against his shoulder. Sighing again and wrapping your arms around him, playing with the collar of his leather jacket

"Do you want to go the doctors?" Jungkook mumbles softly, his lips pressed against the crown of your head and rubbing down the bridge of your back.

"No I'll be okay... Hey Babe?" You mumble as he hums in acknowledgement, you bite your lip nervously and take a deep breath before asking,

"W-what's your thought on us having kids?"

"Kids?" Jungkook cocks his head to the side with a pout. "Kids.." he trails off, making you more anxious as time ticks. He takes a deep breath just as yours hitches. "I want kids, I would love for us to have kids"

"Good... 'Cause we're expecting a baby in 9 months." You smirk against his shoulder as he freezes and his grip tightens on you. You lift your head up and laugh softly at his shocked face.

"You're gonna be a daddy Kookie." You giggle, placing your hands on his cheeks as you begin to tear up.

Jungkook snaps his head to you. "You're lying.." he murmurs barely over a whisper, he bites his lip when you shake your head and throws himself on you into a hug as you both fall back on the bed.

You squeal and giggle, wrapping your legs and arms around him as he peppers kisses to your face.

"Baby!" You laugh out, scrunching your face up.

"I love you I love you I love you!" Jungkook chants with each kiss to your lips, "you're pregnant oh my god" he breathes out and lowers down to your flat stomach, cupping it and kissing it.

"I love you too." You giggle, placing a hand on his head as he peppers kisses to your flat stomach that would soon be swollen. 

"I'm about 3 weeks pregnant." You whisper to him, making him coo.

"I can't wait" He chuckles and crawls back up to you, lying on his stomach next to you with his arm around your neck as he kisses your cheek.

-

"Koo we gotta go. The shops won't open themselves." You giggle, trying to slip your shoes on, huffing when you can't reach.

"Come on...Just a little further..." You whisper to yourself with such determination that it was lively entertainment for your very amused husband.

"Need some help?" Jungkook chuckles from where he leans against the door frame with his arms crossed, he cheekily grins at you and kneels down as he puts your shoes on for you.

"Thank you I can't wait until they're here for two reasons. So I can finally see my feet and so we can finally meet our baby." You sigh as you walk out the house and towards his car.

Jungkook chuckles and nods in agreement, opening the door for you. "Not so sure about the first one but for the second one count me in" He leans over and kisses your lips while helping you in and shuts the door for you.

"What do you think we're having? Boy or girl?" You ask, rubbing your stomach as the baby kicks repeatedly. 

"Hey there jellybean you're active today." You giggle softly.

"I don't mind," Jungkook chuckles and grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers with his and kissing your knuckles. "I just want this pregnancy to be okay and a healthy me or you would be fine" he mumbles with a soft giggle as he drives.

"Mhmm, how many clients do you have today?" You ask as you both pull up towards the shops, tracing his tattoos that were exposed from his risen leather jacket.

"Not many, about 5 or 6?" Jungkook says as he pulls the keys out of the ignition and gets out, coming to your side and helping you out with a supportive hand on your waist.

"Okay you and the boys have a good day okay? Don't forget to eat lunch too." You say softly, wrapping your arms around his neck and puckering your lips for a kiss as you both stand by the shops ready to open them.

"We will. You eat your meals on time and no standing around. Stay seated" He mumbles slightly sternly against your lips before pressing them onto yours in a kiss.

"I'll sit when no one is in the shop I promise." You giggle into the kiss, chuckling when the baby kicks and Jungkook giggles when he feels it against his stomach too. 

"We gotta go, I love you see you after lock up." You mumble to him

"Hmm see you" Jungkook mumbles back after kneeling and kissing your bump, going to his shop and opening the shutter.

You open the shutter to your shop, sighing and then unlocking the door. You walk in and smile softly seeing the flowers that surrounded you and begin to set up, putting on your apron and tying your hair back.

"Let's do this." You murmur to yourself.

Throughout the day Jungkook steps out of his parlor to check on you, smiling as he catches a glimpse of you sat down and admiring your bump with soft touches and goes back in relief.

"It'll sting a little more here since there's more bone and not much flesh, I'll make sure it doesn't hurt much don't worry" He assures his client with a smile, wiping the tattoo he was doing with a wipe and cleaning the excess as he holds the gun.

"If you're looking for some flowers to apologize to her I'd recommend the carnations." You smile at the woman who was looking at flowers for her girlfriend as an apology from an argument they had. You clip flowers and begin to make a bouquet to stock up and she nods, giving you a smile while picking up a bouquet of Carnations that was decorated with other small flowers and walks up to the til where she pays.

"Thank you so much. Have a good night." She says happily and exits the shop. You sigh in relief and turn the open sign to closed, you sit down and begin to work on more bouquets ready for the morning. A couple minutes in the bell rings and you look up to the man who stumbles in and stand up to say politely,

"Oh sir I'm sorry but we're closed..."

You shift slightly upon realising he was drunk as he begins to ramble and try to keep calm. 

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, my store is closed." You say a bit more sternly, praying for Jungkook to come into the store.

"Guys, please be careful next time. I don't want to have to clean ink off the floor again, I'm late as it is" Jungkook murmurs as he wipes the spillage with a huff and receives timid apologies from his employees. He gets up and nods, rubbing his hands on his thighs as he puts his leather jacket on and grabs his stuff.

He frowns at the susceptible male when he hovers about your entrance. "Who's that.." he murmurs under his breath to himself.

"Sir you're drunk, you need to go home, if you refuse to leave I'll have no choice but to call the police..." You warn while placing a hand on your stomach protectively, beginning to feel uncomfortable when you notice his face change from dazed to anger.

"Shut up bitch, I can be where ever I want, I don't need permission!" He slurs angrily and shoves you aggressively, knocking you to the floor and you gasp in pain as you try to stop yourself from falling but hit your side against the corner of the cashier table.

You cry out in pain as it begins to get worse and scream out for your husband in hopes that he could hear you, the bell rings and everything begins to happen too fast.

You could barely make out the silhouette of an angered Jungkook pouncing in and ready to fight.

"You fucking asshole that's my wife! She's pregnant!" He barks as he pulls him back by the collars, kicking him in the stomach angrily and making him fall back with a groan.

"Babygirl, Y/N" Jungkook breathes out as he skids towards you, lifting your head and cupping your cheek with a worried glare as he holds your bump. 

"Are you okay baby? Baby?"

"H-hurts, Jungkook hurts so bad. Our baby-" You sob while leaning into his hand, squeezing your eyes shut and moaning in pain as you get a contraction.

"J-Jungkook, a-ambulance-" You choke out.

"Okay okay!" Jungkook nods and moves closer to lay your head on his chest where you hear his raging heartbeat. 

"You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay shh" he hushes you as he takes his phone out and calls,

"119 what's your emergency?"

He breathes out a momentary sigh of relief. "I need an ambulance, we've had an intruder and my wife's hurt. She's 7 months pregnant" He explains quickly, glaring at the drunkard fiercely as he does so.

"K-Kook." You cry as you grip his shirt tightly and curl your legs up to your stomach, sobbing as you get more contractions.

"I-I'm going into labor, Jungkook I can't, it's too early, I can't-" You panic, gasping as a pop is heard and then a gush of water onto the floorboards.

"M-my water broke-" You hyperventilate, gripping him tightly and squeezing your eyes shut.

"Shh, you're okay baby. I've got you. The ambulance is on the way baby's going to be just fine" Jungkook mumbles as he tears up and cradles your head in his chest, lips pressed to the crown of your head. "I'm here.."

"Hmpf-it hurts so bad." You cry, rubbing your stomach and hoping for a kick. 

"C-come on jellybean, give us a kick. P-Please." You whimper with tears streaming down your face.

Jungkook shakes his head. "Don't do that to yourself, I'm telling you. They're fine, I'm not gonna let anything happen to our baby" He mumbles and you whimper when he kisses your lips repeatedly to calm you down when the paramedics arrive.

"D-don't leave me, please don't leave me" You cry, gripping his hand tightly as the paramedics place you on the gurney and push you towards the ambulance.

"I'm right here baby. Don't worry, I'm never leaving your side ever" he assures as he steps into the ambulance with you, kissing your knuckles and brushing your hair down gently.

"I can't do this-" You sob, leaning your head back into the gurney as the pain gets worse and your breath shortens. An oxygen mask is placed over your nose and mouth as your grip on Jungkook's hand begins to get weaker.

Jungkook gulps the lump in his throat and shakes his head frantically. "No baby don't say that, babygirl you can't do that to me. You can do this I promise, stay awake baby" He mumbles in a sob and squeezes your hand tighter.

"She must have hit her head when she fell." The paramedic says, looking at the wound on your head and seeing some blood, the paramedic begins to press a gauze against it making you whine and groan out in agony.

"How long until we reach the hospital?" The paramedic asks the driver.

"2 more minutes tops." They reply.

"Sir due to it being an early labor you won't be allowed in the room, especially since she has a head injury. I'm sorry it's mandatory." The paramedic explains to Jungkook as they pull up to the hospital and pull the doors of the ambulance open.

"You can't just expect me to leave her in there alone!" Jungkook shrieks worriedly as he follows beside you, his hand holding yours with a bitten lip.

"I know I'm sorry sir please we're just trying to do our job to save your wife and child." The paramedic says shortly, handing over to the doctors who rush you into a room.

Jungkook chews on his lip as he flops into the seat, teeth anxiously grating at the metal of his lip ring and keeps his face covered in his hands as he waits patiently.

"Okay sweetheart, I need you to push, you're fully dilated." The doctor encourages you and you nod tiredly, burrowing down and screaming out in pain with your head pounding from the injury.

"W-want my husband." You stutter out leaning your head back, exhausted.

"I know but due to your situation he can't, I'm sorry keep pushing the head is nearly out." The doctor says softly.

Jungkook jumps and flinches at your scream, he hurries up and stands with his hand planted on the door. Feeling helpless and worried he weakly presses his forehead against it with a whimper.

"Come on nearly there sweetheart head is out, just two more pushes and your baby will be here." The doctor says as nurses rush around to get ready for the baby.

You take some deep breaths and burrow down, squeezing your eyes shut, gasping for air and you smile tiredly as you hear a loud wail.

"It's a girl!" The doctor says happily and rushes them to get checked.

Jungkook's eyes widen at the sounds of the high pitched cries from his newborn, he feels the anxiety and worry fizzle out of him as he sinks to the floor with a deep breath to calm himself and wipe his tears. Getting back up when the Doctors start pulling you out of the room with him eagerly looking.

"Your wife has a mild concussion and a bruise on her side from where she fell but she's going to be okay. Your daughter seems to be healthy despite being 2 months early but we're gonna keep her in for observations and just until she gains a little more weight, the cutie is a stunning 4 pounds 6 ounces." The doctor explains with a soft smile on his face.

"D-daughter?" Jungkook gawks, he grins happily when he gets a soft nod and giggles. "Can I see them? My wife and my baby?" He asks in anticipation.

"Of course, just take it easy with your wife, she's exhausted and her head is a little achy from the concussion." The doctor says and Jungkook nods eagerly and walks into the room slowly.

You hum softly, cradling the baby, rocking side to side and smiling down tiredly to the small bundle in your arms.

"Baby.." Jungkook whispers as he enters and carefully closes the door behind him before walking up to you, he strokes your hair and peppers kisses to your forehead. 

"I'm so proud of you..I love you so much" he sniffles as he sits on the stool and looks at the baby in your arms.

"I love you too." You whisper and pull down the blanket so he can see her face and sniffle, you look over to him and see his lip quiver. 

"Jungkook meet our daughter." You croak, leaning so he can get a closer look to her.

"She's beautiful" He sighs out shakily, pressing his forehead against yours and kisses your lips gently. Pulling back he stares at his daughter and strokes her cheek, tears of joy falling . 

"My Areum.. Jeon areum.." he murmurs.

"Wanna hold her?" You ask softly and he looks at you with his doe eyes and nods eagerly as you hand her over to him, giggling when she opens her eyes and stares at Jungkook with her matching doe eyes.

"Hi.." Jungkook coos quietly, bouncing her a little and kissing her beanie. 

"Welcome to the family" He whispers and covers her small face in kisses. 

"T-the man, h-has he been arrested?" You stutter out, staring at Areum sadly. 

"I was so scared we were gonna lose her." You whimper.

"He's been arrested, he's gone" Your husband shifts closer to you and presses his lips to your forehead. "And we haven't lost her okay? Look she's beautiful and healthy like you" He giggles.

"I should have stayed home like you said, I should have just done early maternity leave. I feel so bad she was too early." You sniffle, lying down and staring sadly at them.

"Y/N, my love." Jungkook sighs and kisses your lips and a couple times under your jaw to soothe you with her in his arms. 

"Early or late, doesn't matter. She's here now and okay, you're by my side and okay, that's all I need. My family is all I need"

"I love you, I love you too jellybean." You sniffle, groaning as the pound in your head gets worse and you try to adjust the bandage on your head but Jungkook smacks your hand away, pouting.

"Don't touch it! You're gonna make it worse" He scolds quietly and keeps his hand on your forehead, gently patting it to lull you to sleep. "Get some sleep baby, you need it"

"Oh god the shop I didn't set up the temporary management yet a-and I need to notify my worker." You panic, trying to sit up but Jungkook hushes you and pushes you to lie back down.

"I got it, I'll take care of it all now, relax" He whispers and gently lays the now sleeping newborn in her bassinet before climbing in next to you and pulling you close. "Sleep" He mumbles with his lips on your forehead gently.

"I never thought we'd be here. So many people doubted us, told me you weren't good for me because you're covered in tattoos but here we are, married and with a beautiful baby girl, I love you." You murmur tiredly lying your head on his chest.

"I love you too baby.." Jungkook chuckles and keeps his lips pressed against the crown of your head and nose nuzzled in your soft hair. "We were meant to be Y/N, we were meant to be"

-----

Yeah we've got a lot of ideas so a lot more collabs to come...

Hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!

Love,

C & J

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 16.9K 49
seokjin and namjoon want a family, they just don't know when to start one.
37.7K 688 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
1.8K 150 81
Min Yoongi x Reader :) Yoongi's life as a Father
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...