SCHREAVED - Happily Ever Afte...

By marielg04

It is a Happy Ending after 'the one' a happy lovely story. Just imagine how would their life would be after t... More

CHAPTER 1: The Wedding
CHAPTER 2: The Reception
CHAPTER 3: The Flight
CHAPTER 5 : Iceland
CHAPTER 6: Italy
CHAPTER 7: France (Part 1)
CHAPTER 8: France (Part 2)
CHAPTER 9: Thailand
CHAPTER 10: Philippines (Part 1)
CHAPTER 11: Philippines(Part 2)-Palawan
CHAPTER 12: Home
CHAPTER 13: Pregnancy
CHAPTER 14: Gender-reveal Party
CHAPTER 15: Twins
CHAPTER 16: Complications
CHAPTER 17: Anniversary [1]
CHAPTER 18: Anniversary [2]
CHAPTER 19: Anniversary [3]
BONUS CHAPTER: Disneyland -last chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ!

CHAPTER 4: Switzerland

705 9 6
By marielg04

A/N:

Hi guys, I hope you'll love this chapter, please leave a comment and a vote, Stay safe and God bless !! ❤️

Hey there guys, I just edited the format, cause it was really a mess, but yeah here it is! Thank you so much for reading!

—————————

America

Maxon was right beside me and we were in the bedroom, I think he carried me here, well who else would it be ? Other than my handsome king.

My husband was sleeping peacefully then I kissed him on his cheek to wake him since its sunrise already, then he pulled me even tighter with his eyes still closed,

"Good Morning My Handsome Young King!" I chirped.

Then he finally opened his hazel brown eyes looking at me.

"Good Morning My Beautiful Queen!" He greeted me with his smile and a kiss, his signature smile was just breathtaking and his kisses are indeed the best.

I got up and thought of playing games, board games,

"You up for board games ?"

"Yeah! We still have 5 more hours till we get there."

Then we played: Chess, Monopoly, Uno, The Game of Life, Twister( we managed to have a big space for that haha), pie face and the crocodile with teeth (don't know what was that called) and we really had fun till it was time for landing.

We got back to our seats, he knelt down and buckled my seatbelt on my seat.

How sweet could he be.

"The Royal Family for now, please be seated and fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing very soon."

Maxon looked at me, wiggling his eyebrows, "Stop that Maxon!" Hitting him playfully, then he laughed. I love the idea of 'The Royal Family for now'.

We finally landed after a few more minutes,

The Royal Family of Switzerland: King Richard, Queen Dawn and their twins, Princess Janelle and Prince Hunter greeted us warmly. Their family was beautiful and hoped that we would be starting a family soon!

Their people were really excited and happy to greet us and so are we. We waved and took pictures with them happily, some of them even gave us wonderful gifts.

The Royal family toured us around their palace, they're palace was charming and feels homey.

After they've toured us, they brought us to a charming house where we would be staying in for a few days, it was a cozy house for the both of us.

"So how do you like it King Maxon and Queen America?" King Richard asked.

"It is indeed amazing King Richard!" I smiled.

"Thank You King Richard and Queen Dawn for this, we really are." Maxon said with a smile.

"Well, we should get going, please make yourself at home, you may visit the palace anytime, please call us if you need anything. Have a good Day!"
Maxon bowed and I curtsied as they left.

The house was located in the mountain side, and beside us was a field full of flowers and an amazing view of the alps and a lake in between the mountains that was so beautiful.

I went to the balcony and feel the cold breeze of spring here in Iseltwald, Switzerland while looking at those beautiful view.

Then I feel someone hugged me from behind, and of course it was Maxon.

"Did you like my little surprise love?"

"Yes, of course, I did. Thank you, I love it so much!"

"Well there's more!"He said, then kissed my forehead.

————————-

Maxon

I planned it perfectly, we have a schedule ahead of us in my phone. Ok time check, 12pm, America should now be hungry.

"America, love?" I looked for her, I saw her at the balcony still mesmerized by the amazing view.

I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her forehead,

"Come on darling, let's get going you must be hungry."

"Oh yeah, wait let me just grab my purse and my jacket."
I grab my jacket, phone, wallet and my camera. I would like to remember every moment with her. Once we head back home, I'd make a photo wall of us, a video of our very long honeymoon, one video per country haha! I'd also like to make a scrapbook and give it to her on her birthday soon. We head out and ride the bikes prepared for us, I wanted her to feel the beauty of this country, so I asked the king to provide us some bikes, so that we could also feel the nature here, because it is really amazing. Our guards trail behind us 10 meters behind, of course we would still want our own privacy for our special moments. We started to ride our bikes, it was really romantic to ride our bikes and smell the very fresh air here in Switzerland, we headed to a street full of restaurants and a view of the alps.

I took out my camera and took a picture of America walking in the streets of Iseltwald. We shared a photo too, I was also filming every moment we had in this wonderful place. We head to a restaurant , and ate some delicious food!

MAXON'S POV
As we are going in the restaurant, people were looking at us, recognizing who we are, but they respectfully gave us space, since we're on our honeymoon.
"Maxon, they're food is heavenly, can we ask our chefs to cook us some food like this ?"
"Of course we could darling, well I can see it clearly through your face darling!" I chuckled as she keeps on eating her meal. I took my camera and took a picture of her. She took out her phone to post a story of us on Instagram, well in just 10 mins. there were a million views, she showed it to me proudly,
"Look, beat that! Haha!"
"Oh yeah I will! Don't worry darling!"
"If I got more views lets have some fun tonight okay ?" Wiggling my eyebrows, I said offering a deal.
"Fine, no problem!" She said agreeing with our deal!
Well I guess my wife's insta-famous, people really loves her I admit. Well, I tried it I also posted a story of her sitting and eating across me, and just typed in 'Heavenly' and tagged her. We were waiting fro 10 mins and looked back at my story, it got 1.5M Views, I showed it to her and her jaw dropped. And she was shocked by looking at it haha
"Now, who's more famous?!" I said proudly.
"Oh well, I don't care" as she rolled her eyes and turned away.
I stood and pulled her for a hug, I hear some awe behind, I guess they're looking at us, then I kissed her right in front of everybody and she blushed, people were clapping and cheering, they even took photos of us, "Come on darling, Let's Go!"
As we head out, we ran hand in hand, away from the crowd, then we just strolled around the neighborhood first, looking at the amazing views, houses, Switzerland was indeed an amazing country, especially Iseltwald.

AMERICA'S POV
I'm so happy to be spending my precious moments with someone I love the most. Maxon Calix Schreave, I loved him just the way he was, being the fun, loving, caring, naughty Maxon. This place is amazing, then we went back to our bikes and we went to this flower field, it was the best thing I ever saw, it was full of my favorite flowers in every color, full of lovely roses

Maxon was the most romantic man I've ever had and the best travel buddy! He is indeed My Wise Romantic Young Handsome King !
Then he blind folded me
"Don't worry darling, I have a surprise for you!"
Then he let me sit on a chair
"Take off the blindfold when I said so okay ?"
"Okay."
"Ok take it off now."
I saw him with his guitar, with flowers on the back of his hands, we were on a gazebo full of lights and flowers,
"Darling, I hope you'll love this song."
He started singing, 

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Then he came to me and gave me a bouquet of roses in every color, my favorite.

MAXON'S POV
I can see that America was very happy.
Then She kissed me on my lips
"Maxon that was so romantic, You are the best husband indeed!"
"Aww I'm happy that you are happy darling." I smiled to her
"Come on, we still have somewhere to go to." I said grabbing her hands.
She laughed as we ran through the flower fields, then we headed to Lake Brienz, I've prepared a picnic for her, with her strawberry tarts of course, she loved it since the selection.

When we got there I can see the excitement she has on her face, she stood in awe, and it was really heart melting, she loved my surprise!

AMERICA POV
"Maxon, you don't have to do this, its so romantic and sweet!"
"Anything and everything just for you."
I hugged him tight and kisses him sweetly.
We sat down and ate delicious snacks and desserts, along with some champagne.
I was sitting, looking at this amazing place, and Maxon lying on my lap.

(Their position)
I was twirling his honey blonde hair, looking at his hazel brown eyes and his strawberry colored lips.
He is so perfect in every way.
"Maxon, Thank you for everything, for this!" I said and giving him a soft gentle kiss on his lips.
"I love you America."
"I love you to Maxon."

As night goes on, we want back to the home we were staying in. The maids prepared our dinner, Pesto Pasta and some gelato for dessert. After dinner, we chilled for a bit and put on my bikini and he puts his swimming trunks on, then headed to the jacuzzi and had some wine. It was so romantic, he hugs me tight from behind and puts an arm around me, securing me and protecting me from everything, and it felt so right. Then he kisses my ear, my neck, my lips, my arms and I release a moan. I knew where this would be heading, I ran my fingers to his honey blonde hair as he kisses me hard and hungrily, then he carried me towards our bedroom soaking wet, he gently puts me down and he takes off my bikini as I took off his swimming trunks too. Both throwing it on the floor. He kisses my lips passionately than ever and he snakes his hands into my thighs that makes me moan even louder then he kisses my chest, I rolled over, so I was on top of him, I kissed his lips, his neck, his chest down to his abs. It really felt good, especially that we're soaking wet.

MAXON'S POV
Here we go again, my favorite part of the honeymoon. I kissed her hard that makes her moan and make me even more do it. She kissed my chest down to my abs it felt hot, I returned to run my hands down to her thighs and she moans ,it really felt sexy when she moans, it felt so good just by hearing her. As the night gets deeper, we head to sleep and I kissed her beautiful lips, "I love you!" I whispered
"I love you too."
-NEXT MORNING-
I woked up to the breeze of the fresh air outside and hearing the birds chirping. Then turned to see my beautiful wife in my arms, she was smiling while in her sleep, I guess she was having a good dream. I stood up from our bed and prepared myself for breakfast and went down to cook some breakfast for her. I wanted to cook, but how ?

AMERICA'S POV
I woke up with the sun shining through the windows, and turned to see Maxon, but he wasn't there. So I got out of bed and got dressed for breakfast.
I went down and hear whispers while going down 'how do I even do this?!', it was Maxon. I guess he was cooking breakfast. So I hugged him from behind, and looked at him from head to toe, he had his apron on, and just wore shorts, he was topless and it was really sexy.
"Darling, do you find me sexy?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at me, he must have seen my face.
"Stop that Maxon!" I playful slap his face.
Then I saw what he made by making breakfast, it was A MESS! Flour was all over the island from the kitchen and he was also covered in flour by cooking us pancakes. I saw some burnt pancakes, and he looked at it too as we shared a laugh just by looking what mess he did.
"Oh, some burned pancakes." I said to him while laughing.
"Hey, those aren't burned they're toasted!" We laughed together.
"I guess the maids would have a hard time cleaning up your mess!"
We shared a laugh then I started cooking and taught him how to make breakfast, he just made 1 worth-eating pancake. Then I took my plate, and went to the table to take a seat, he put his two feet on the two chairs beside him and asked him,
"Now, where am I gonna sit?"
He presented his lap, so I sat there,
"Happy now?" I chuckled. Then he kissed my lips and I kissed back.
"After breakfast, the royal family would be dropping us by train station."
"Where are we going my royal husbandness ?" I asked in excitement.
"You'll know it when we get there."
"Ugghh you're full of surprises Maxon."
"Well I'm the planner here!" He said with a chuckle.
"Fine." I said with a fake angry face and he kissed me on my cheeks.
"You're so cute!" He said pinching my cheeks.
After the breakfast talks, we got dressed and headed towards the train station.
The Royal Family of Switzerland , dropped us by the train station and said our goodbyes.
"King Maxon and Queen America, we are delighted and honored to having you as our guests, we hoped that you enjoyed and stay safe for your trip!" King Richard said.
"Thank you King Richard, we enjoyed our stay and hoping to come back again. Your country is indeed a very nice place! We also hope that you could visit Illea very soon!"
"No worries King Maxon, we will! Goodbye for now!" He said with a smile.
We said our final goodbyes and headed to board the train to ——————-.

WHAT COUNTRY WILL THEY EXPLORE NEXT ?? HMMM LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW !!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A VOTE DOWN BELOW THANKS GUYS !!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 65 27
This is the selection, yes, but it's where I kinda create dramatic storylines with the charactors! I have major story plans and also lots of Maxerica...
5.2K 40 41
The attack never happens. Maxon chooses kriss... or dose he? The royal wedding dose not go how the public and guest thought it would. Will Maxon and...
442 32 22
It's been 19 years since Maxon and America had their first child, Jeremiah. Now he must have his own selection. Since Jeremiah could walk he has caus...
82.7K 1.2K 19
Have you ever wondered how Ahren and Eadlyn would take hearing about their parent's selection? This is what I think would happen..... (After The Cro...