SCHREAVED - Happily Ever Afte...

By marielg04

It is a Happy Ending after 'the one' a happy lovely story. Just imagine how would their life would be after t... More

CHAPTER 1: The Wedding
CHAPTER 2: The Reception
CHAPTER 3: The Flight
CHAPTER 4: Switzerland
CHAPTER 6: Italy
CHAPTER 7: France (Part 1)
CHAPTER 8: France (Part 2)
CHAPTER 9: Thailand
CHAPTER 10: Philippines (Part 1)
CHAPTER 11: Philippines(Part 2)-Palawan
CHAPTER 12: Home
CHAPTER 13: Pregnancy
CHAPTER 14: Gender-reveal Party
CHAPTER 15: Twins
CHAPTER 16: Complications
CHAPTER 17: Anniversary [1]
CHAPTER 18: Anniversary [2]
CHAPTER 19: Anniversary [3]
BONUS CHAPTER: Disneyland -last chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ!

CHAPTER 5 : Iceland

564 6 3
By marielg04

HI GUYS SO THIS IS THE PART 2 OF THE HONEYMOON AND MANY MORE PARTS, I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT DOWN BELOW. HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!

MAXON'S POV
5 hours has passed and we were near Iceland and my wife was still sleeping peacefully on my lap, I took my phone and took a boomerang captioned it with, 'my sleepy wifey' and posted it on my story. I scrolled for a bit and saw our kiss yesterday trending now instagram with a hashtag, #maxericahoneymoon .Its so cute to see people supporting our love as a royal wedded couple.
Then I woked her up by kissing her gently since we're near the train station.
"Are we there yet?" She said as she was opening her eyes like a baby. Looking how cute my wife was.
"Yes darling, we're here come on the Royal Family is waiting for us."
We wore our thick jackets for winter and grab our things and head out.
As we got out, we saw a huge crowd of people welcoming us, just like last time.
Then a little girl and boy approached us, offering America a bouquet of flowers. I  took a picture of her, looking how good she is with kids.
Then they said, "Welcome to Norway, your majesties."
"Thank you!" I said with a gentle smile.
She got down on her knees as she was still talking to the kids, I can see that she will be a good mother in the future.
Then we were welcomed by the royal family, King Charlie was one of my best mans during the wedding , we were close friends for years, then he offers me a hug, so I hugged back,
"Welcome Maxon, I've missed you! Thanks for coming here!"
"We're honored to be here!" Then I whispered at his ear, "Is everything ready?"
"Of course, I won't let you down" He said with a wink.
Then he introduced us to their family: Queen Mary, Princess Mikayla, Prince Hunter and Prince Erwin. They were triplets and it was so cute just by looking at them. Well I hope I'll have babies with America sooner or later.
Then they lead us to our cabin in Trosmo, that we would be staying at, it was mesmerizing we had a great view of the bright city and another , a view of the northern lights, we were staying in a glass igloo.

After a long train ride from Switzerland, we decided to rest for a while, so we watched netflix and cuddled in bed with blankets on.
We watched some comedies, like 'White Chicks' , '3 idiots' and finally 'Home Alone'. We laughed hard by watching those movies then I felt that her head on my shoulder, she dozed off to her peaceful sleep. I carried her towards the bedroom and laid her gently, I put his red hair behind her ear, I took my camera and took a photo of her, I want to capture every moment I'm with her, I really want to show her how much I love her. As I look at her I can see that she really sleeps like a baby, I loved seeing her sleeping this peaceful then I kissed her forehead goodnight. Then I wrapped my arms around her, then went to sleep. There's a long day tomorrow after all.

AMERICA'S POV
I woked up by feeling a tickle on my neck, I thought it was a feather from the pillow. It turns out those were kisses from Maxon,
"Good Morning, my dear!"
"I'm not your dear Maxon!" He chuckled
"Should we have breakfast?" He offered.
"Of course, I'm super hungry." As we hear a growl from my stomach, we laughed.
"I guess you are, come on."
We head down for breakfast

We ate breakfast outside, it was freezing cold but the view was breathtaking,the trees were so white and its just amazing to eat breakfast in this kind of place with the love of your life, with your king!
I ate hungrily, and sipped my hot chocolate with some marshmallows,
Then I heard a click, it was from Maxon's camera, he took a picture of me messily eating breakfast!
"Maxon! What are you doing?!" I said
"Nothing, nothing."
"Come on, let me see!"
"No. No"
"Why?"
"Its a secret darling." He winked.
"Ugghh fine fine!" I guess he's having another surprise.
After breakfast, we grabbed our things and headed out,
we went to a village, like a Christmas village with the royal family. There were reindeers, cute little white reindeers

Some sleds, skating rings, ski . People were all enjoying I can see their smiles shining bright.
Maxon and I fed the reindeers first, he takes pictures of us feeding these cute little reindeers. I love it when Maxon captures every moment I'm with him, then we headed to try the sled, it was fun going down through a snow slide,
"AAAAAAHHHHH!!" I shouted as we were going down, a mountain of snow.
We laughed when we got to the end of it.
"MAXON!!! LET'S DO IT AGAIIIIINN!! ONE MORE TIMEE PLEASEEE!!"
"Okayy!! I guessed you realky enjoy it don't you?"
"Of course I do, its my first time experiencing winter!!" We laughed then we headed on top for another sledding down on snow, after that  we went on skiing, I tried but I always fall down, Maxon's been teaching me for hours and I always failed.
"Maxon, don't laugh at me!"
"Sorry Darling, its just so cute when you fall down! I can't help it I'm sorry." He said still laughing.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and laughed along with him.
"Maxon, I'll just sit down with the queen by the cafe okay?"
"Ok sure, I love you!" He said winking at me.
"I love you too!" I said with a kiss.
I head down to the cafe and had a chat with the queen.
"Queen America, how are you?"
"I'm fine, how about you?"
"I'm fine too!"
"So, how did the two of you ended up together?" She asked.
"Well, it is a complicated and a long story to tell." We shared a laugh
I started telling her our story, we actually took almost an hour telling her our love story.
"Awww, that was the best love story I've ever heard."
"Thank you. Its just that thinking back all our memories and struggles together, I'm happy that we will be together forever."
As I was saying that the queen just looked behind me and pointed at my back, it was Maxon.
"Darling, you didn't tell me you're great with some speeches, especially about us." He said smiling at me.
"Well, I'm the Queen of Illea after all."
He kissed me.
"Well I can see that you'll make a great queen." We stared at each other and laughed. Then King Charlie cut us out.
"Ok, stop it love birds, its too sweet, let's go on a skate!"  King Charlie teased us.
So we headed to a giant lake that was turned into a skating rink!!
We went hand in hand while skating there.
"Darling, would you like to dance on ice?"
Maxon asked with a smile.
"Why of course, my king, it would be my pleasure." I said chuckling
We danced slow and graceful.
I hummed a song, our favorite song,
'As you are' by Charlie Puth,
That goes like this..

And he smiles while we were dancing,
"Darling, you're voice is really the best ever since!"
"Yes, of course! I'm trained a five, a singer and I'm proud of that!"
"That's why I loved you!"
"Aww, I love you too."
After we skate and danced, then we  headed to the forest and to the snow mountains.

MAXON'S POV
When we got to the mountains I held her hand and ran through the snow,
Then we got to the very top we saw the Northern Lights shining in the dark sky.
"America, do you love it?"
"Yes Maxon! I love it so much, Thank you!" I kissed her and hugged her tight.
"Do you love me more than The Northern Lights?"I said with a cute voice.
"Hmmm, let me think, I think I love the Northern Lights more than you." She said with a smile and a shrug🤷‍♀️.
Then she ran away and I chased her right away.
"No Maxon! No! Stop it!" Then she threw some snow on me.

"Well I think, this will be a snowball fight then."
We shared a laugh and I throwed a big snowball to her and then the snowball fight went on and on, just like little kids, and I loved every second of it. Just spending my moments with her.

We got tired and laid on the snow floor making snow angels and looking up to the Northern Lights sky.

"Look Maxon we just made some snow angels!" I laughed with him.
"Yeah I know, come on lets make a snowman!"

We laughed as we were making it,
"Does it look like a snowman?" America asked laughing.
"I don't really know haha."
We took a picture with the snowman,
"What should call it?"
"Hmmm, olaf? Haha I really can't think of any name."
"Fine haha It's Olaf then!"
We took a picture together and a video making our snowman, it was really fun playing in the snow. I felt like a little kid, not a royal.
"Maxon, Thank You for everything, as in everything, I can't be this happy without you."
"I love you America."
"I love you too Maxon."
Then we shared a passionate kiss with the snow falling down.

After spending the whole day in the snow,
We started to get tired and headed back to the cabin. After we had dinner we just cuddled in the couch by the balcony overlooking the northern lights at night while drinking some wine, we laughed and laughed talking all about some random stuff, like how we met in the gardens, how our first date went, looking back at our silly and happy memories together.
Then America got serious.
"Maxon, I-I want to have a little Maxon or a little America soon." She said with a cute smile plastered on her face.
I was kinda confused and still thinking what she just said then I realized she wants to have a baby.
I smiled widely and I hugged her.
"You really do ?"
"Of course Maxon, especially with you!"
I kissed her hard and shared a passionate and hungry kiss with her. Then I carried her towards the bed laying her softly on the bed and we did it again, you know what happened!😉

                      -NEXT MORNING -
Here I am again, waking up with my beautiful wife by my side. I just hope that this will be the scene I can see in every morning. With her in my arms, sleeping peacefully. I stared at her, looking how beautiful she is everyday. I would love to see her with gray locks on her hair, with a baby in her, I wanna grow old with her.

She started opening her eyes and I cupped her face and looked at her beautiful blue eyes.
"Good Morning Darling!"
"Good Morning My Royal Husbandness!"
"Well, our Iceland tour has come to an end, the royal family will be waiting for us in the airport."
"Where are we going?"
"Hmmm, should I tell you?" I asked her teasingly. She had those puppy eyes again. Looking at me, but I can't fall for those puppy eyes.
"Yes please."
"Nah, no thanks."
"Ugghh, here we go again!" She rolled her eyes and I laughed.
"Well come on let's get ready."
"Ok."
After breakfast and getting ready, we took our last pictures with the snow and the white trees.

We would definitely come back here, maybe someday when we have our own child.
We headed to the airport, and said our goodbyes to the royal family.
"Thank you for being her with us, it was such an honor!" King Charlie said.
"Thank you too! We really enjoyed every second of being here." I said.
"America, we hope to see you soon too." Queen Mary hugging America.
"Yes.Thank you!"
Then King Charlie whispered something to me.
"Goodluck and stay safe towards your journey bro! I hope you did something fun here."
We laughed,
"Hey! You know I'm capable of that! I hope There'll be a mini me soon!" I said laughing.
"Yeah I hope so ! Stay safe Bro, I'll miss you !"
"Me too, Bye!"
As we said our goodbyes, we boarded the private plane to Italy.
Well she doesn't know so, it'll be a surprise sssshhh!🤫
I buckled her seatbelt,
"Maxon, you really love me don't you." She chuckles.
"Of course darling, I want you to be safe always."
I put his arm to mine and she puts her head to my shoulder.
As the plane started to fly we both dozed off to a nap.

HI GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT! STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!
WE'RE OFF TO ITALY 🇮🇹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 580 54
This is about Maxon and America's Married life! From the Selection All rights belong to Kiera Cass Keep in mind I wrote this book when I was younger...
24.1K 689 26
It is an alternative ending to the one by kiera cass. What would happen if the rebel attack never happen? Prince Maxon marry Kriss, but 6 years later...
82.5K 1.2K 19
Have you ever wondered how Ahren and Eadlyn would take hearing about their parent's selection? This is what I think would happen..... (After The Cro...
14.3K 157 47
COMPLETED #3 maxonandamerica ALL RIGHTS GO TO KIERA CASS FOR SELECTION CHARACTERS!!!!!!! (I have some characters I am going to add) This story is i...