Tenya Iida X Reader

By eraserheadahh

Tenya is a great guy. Here I will write how to bully him in the best way. If I get some request I could do mo... More

Nice Ass
Lolipop
detention attention
We can wait
three's a party
small room, big bed
the comfort of his arms
how the turntables
2k! Special
It was just a little work out
I'm still here (fluff โ˜๏ธ)
3k and 4k special and a Poll
Heatseeker (poll winner)
A/N
Ok um wow
I'm just your problem
Remember...Its Our Little Secret
Hi everyone!
Requests
The monster mash
Dog
Nico Neko niiii
I take whats mine
#PegIida2020
Potter
Sneak peek of new book (just the smut)
The Line
SuckYoubus
Dreamin Demon
Updates and stufff
Choke me like you hate me, Hitoshi
Heyyy (A/N) yuh
I love who you are (FtM)
League of Super Evil
Your Biggest Fan (1)
Your Biggest Fan (2)
Your Biggest Fan(3)
Your Biggest Fan(4)
Your Biggest Fan (5)
Your Biggest Fan (6)
I have a twitter
7 minutes in Heaven
Male reader!!!
Aizawa, God Damn it
The new book is up
Nice Ass: about that picture
My Ass, you think it's nice?
Sorry
Your Biggest Fan (7)
Our little secret part 2
Energizer Bunny
You're really hot when your tired
Pet

Nice Ass (2)

12.5K 287 276
By eraserheadahh

      It had been a little more than 2 weeks since the nightgown incident. You and Iida have been dating since then. As previously established he was too thick for his own good and you made sure to remind him of that as often as you could.

He had a side of him only you could draw out of him. There was a system for it. Messing with him and hitting on him publicly was part of it. Not that you needed a system but it was a good excuse for you morally. Being that you had to piss him off and turn him on simultaneously for it to work.  

  "Alright, class dismissed. It's lunch, you're hungry, I'm tired; get out." Aizawa droned. He sounded dead inside as per usual. You were already packed up and waiting for Deku squad which now included the Baku squad. Basically everyone ate together now.

"MOVE IT EXTRAS! I'm fuckin hungry." Bakugo growled as he shoved past everyone. The rest of the class filed out, you and Iida falling behind. 
   "Hey Tenya, I just love the way your uniform fits you. You fill it out real nice in the back" you whispered to him as the two of you lagged behind the group. "That's hardly appropriate, Y/N. We're not only in public but also among our peers." He looks to you sternly a slight blush at the tips of his ears. You could tell you were on the right track.

Once you all made it the cafeteria, everyone got in line for lunch. You stood behind Iida. He was much taller than you, you loved his broad shoulders and wide chest and his back that tapered into his slim waist that was the perfect width for you to wrap your arms around. It all led down to his thick ass.
While he made conversation with Deku and Oochaco, you decided it would be a great time to start really messing with him.

You slid your arms around his waist and rested your hands right under his navel, hooking your thumbs through his belt loop gracing his crotch with your fingertips. You weren't paying attention to what he was saying but you heard him gasp and pause. "What are you doing?" He turned slightly to be able to look down at you. You just hummed in response as you took one of your hands and reached down between the two of you and pinched his behind earning a yelp from the towering male before you. "Y/N! Stop that at once!" He scolded you loudly getting the attention of everyone around you turning his face into a deep shade of red. You could feel his heartbeat speed up as you leaned into him pushing your soft breast against his back further.

He grabbed your hands and untangled himself from you keeping one of your hands intertwined with his bigger one. You looked up at him to see he was already growing tired of your antics but his face still covered in a blush. Wondering if your plan was working you noticed his pants tightening a bit. Happy with the first victory you decided to let him get his meal in peace only ever leaning on him a bit or making sure that if he looked at you he would see your breast first.

You and Iida joined the rest class 1A at the usual spot. You sat next to Mina at the end of the table and across from Iida who sat next to Deku. You made normal and casual conversation with everyone which was interrupted by Bakugo shouting at everyone to shut up. This was all a ruse though. Meanwhile you had your foot in between Iida's legs kneading his growing erection with your toes. You looked at him and held direct eye contact, watching as he grew more aroused and equally tired of your shit. He was fully erect when he grabbed your foot and hissed at you "put your fucking shoe on" loud enough that only you could hear it, although you were sure Deku definitely heard. You removed your foot from him and slipped it back into your school loafers.

Iida abruptly stood up slamming his hands down on the table and yanked you from your seat. You look up at him and there it was the expression you loved to see. He was fucking pissed, at his absolute limit with you. He was also hard and horny all of this your doing. He moved you so that you were standing in front of him to hide his arousal and pushed you to walk forward out of the cafeteria.

Once you made it into the hall, his grip on you tightened as he pushed his hips harshly into your ass, still walking he leaned down to your ear and whispered angrily, "You want it so badly you have to embarrass me in front of our entire class? You don't know how to act properly if I don't punish you every time you do something wrong. Well I'll fucking give you your little victory prize since you're going to get exactly what you want"

He was looking around for something and his face turned dark once he found it. He led you to a small door he opened and shoved you in. It was dark and it took you a moment for your eyes to adjust. It was a supply closet. How cliche you thought to yourself.
   You didn't get to say a word before you felt his rough grip on your neck as he almost ripped your shirt down the middle. He used his tie to bind your hands behind you, your arms folded against your back, tied at the wrist. "Ten-" you were interrupted when he took your loose-fitting tie and shoved it into your mouth. "You won't be needing that for today's activities" he said harshly as he pushed you up against the wall.

He moved his hands to grab your breast not bothering to take off your bra just moving his hands under it. He twirled, pinched, pulled, and pushed your nipples causing you to moan and whimper out around your makeshift gag. He began to grind on your backside. "Who's got the Nice Ass now?" He asked as he brought his hand down on your rear end sending shockwaves of pleasure and pain through your body and down to your soaking core.

You heard him slide his pants down and felt his dick spring out and land in between your ass cheeks. He grabbed your hips and began grinding, rubbing himself between your supple mounds. You were soaked and all he was doing was teasing you, payback for your misdeeds. You were whimpering, trying to beg him to let you feel him inside of you. His dominant side always left you breathless but you might have pushed him a bit too far today.

He was grunting and cursing under his breath, angry he let you provoke him this way but loving every second of seeing you at his mercy drooling and whining at his touch.
You felt him finally move to touch your clit before he said " fuck the foreplay, that's what this whole day has been for you huh."

He tore your panties off, literally shredding the delicate lace and shoved himself right into you with our warning. He let out a quiet moan as you inhaled sharply at the sudden feeling of him stretching you out. He didn't give you time to adjust he just began ramming into you at a savage pace as his primal desire to have you took over. He knew your body is well now that he could hit all your spots without having to try. It was muscle memory almost as if your body we're apart of his. You were getting close, drool dripping down your neck, your breast chaffing slightly against the wall and bruises forming where Tenya had his grip on you. You were in heaven completely blissed out and then he grabbed your throat squeezing slightly and pulling you into him so that your back was resting on his chest. "I'm close, Y/N." He whispered into your ear send chills down your sweaty body.

He removed your necktie from your mouth and unrestrained your hands. "L-let me hear you" he groaned. "Touch me" he demanded. You did as you were told, reached back and ran your fingers through his hair and held on to the arm he had wrapped around your body. He brought his hand down again on your ass and again and again with every other thrust. It was too much and it sent you hurtling over the edge as you crashed down squeezing him inside you as your orgasm rocked your body. You were a moaning, dribbling mess as he continued to pump into you. "I'm going to cum inside ok" he rasped out.
He bit down hard on your neck as he came. You were still riding out your high that was prolonged from him climbing to his. You felt him fill you up as he finished.

He pulled out of you and helped you readjust yourself as he did the same He picked up the shredded remains of your favorite pair of undies and stuffed them into his pocket winking at you in the dimly lit room. You felt your face heat up at the implications of that action. "So I'm just supposed to free ball until classes are over?" You asked him with a raised eyebrow. He leaned down to you caging you between his arms and the wall, "Punishment" was all he said before he planted a sweet kiss on your lips.

There were wipies and such in the closet so you were able to clean up well enough. You two sneaked out the closet right as the bell rang and went to class. As you sat down you noticed eyes on you. Tenya was seated smirking. Mina whispered to you, seeing that you were still oblivious as to what everyone's deal was "girly you got a fat ass hickey and hand marks all on your neck".

Your face turned beet red as your eyes went straight to Iida, that smug bastard. " Y/N, you should know to cover up such inappropriate marks and behave like a well-mannered student would" Iida said in his usual class president voice. "And you should know, Mr. Class President, that you have a really Nice Ass"
   It was a long rest of the day, knowing the punishment that was coming to you for that little snide comment. Iida made sure to administer the right amount of punishment to teach you a long and valuable lesson.

Oh, and he totally knows he has a nice ass. He just knows you do too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
198K 7.9K 24
ใ€ OLD VERSION ใ€‘ You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) โ ๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ฝ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ“? โž โžช โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ แตƒ แตแตƒแตแต‰สณ แตโฑสณหก แตแต‰...
221K 3.2K 25
(Momo POV): After five days of training my quirk, I have become better than before. For the pass months of training hard in UA High with my teachers...
1.1M 30.1K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 ๐Ÿ“ Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...