I'm just your problem

Cheater. That's what you were. You hated it about yourself but you were too far deep to stop. The two men were polar opposites but both were filled with passion and desire. You couldn't say that you loved one more than the other or that you truly loved either. If you did, would you still be stuck in this situation?

By day you were his and at night you were owned by another. One knew about the other and despite his better judgment and sense of justice, the pleasure outweighed the guilt.

You met up with him in your usual secluded spot. Away from prying eyes, out of guilt's reach. You lead him to the room you had reserved for the time being.

He watched you from behind as you unlocked the door and let yourself into your hideaway for the night. You turned to him and grabbed his hand bringing it to your lips to place a tender kiss. Things with Iida always started tender and sweet. A kiss here and a loving touch there. Loving? Ironic isn't it. You both know what you're doing is wrong.

He brushed past you and kicked the door open. He grabbed your arm and threw you on the bed. Bakugo was always rough. He left marks and bruises. His touch burned and his kisses smoldered. He was a bright fire that was meant to consume you and leave nothing for anyone else. It would seem that with all that fire and passion he wasn't able to snuff you out. He claimed you but you belonged to another. How ironic.

Iida was a gentle lover. He was precise and always put you first. He lived for foreplay. He loved watching you squirm under him as he ate you out. When he would grind up against you eliciting excited moans and squeals from you. He knew all your spots. He could have you cuming in any way he pleased. On his fingers, in his mouth. On his dick. It didn't matter but you always came first both in his heart and in the bedroom. Multiple times.

Bakugo always got lost in the moment and consumed by passion. He didn't actively put your first in anything that he did. It just so happened that it was in HIS best interest to keep you somewhat happy. So in all his ways to please himself, he found that they pleased you as well. Pleasing you and making you beg had become a prerequisite in your relationship both inside and outside the bedroom. He needed to hear you needed him. He needed the reassurance that you still wanted him.

Iida brought you to the bed and sat you on his lap. He stared up at you with admiration. He had a lustful hunger in his eyes. There was something indescribably sexy the way he ate you up with his glare. Like he had already stripped and fucked you as you looked down at him with equal lust. He ran his hands up and down your sides groping at your hips and breast. He moved his hands under your shirt and bra and massaged your breast. You leaned down to kiss him to muffle your moans. He bit your lip asking for entrance to which you obliged. You would have him inside you any which way you could have him.

You were on the bed facing away from Bakugo as you felt his hands grab at your hips pulling you flush against him. He pressed his hips into your backside and slowly ground against you. He loved to watch your fist clenched and tangled in the sheets as he teased you. You moved back against him and were rewarded with a firm slap to your ass cheek. A reminder that he was in charge and you were there for the ride. He continued to grind into you until you were panting and begging for him to do more. You were restless with him. Like you were always out of time. Which was funny considering he was your boyfriend. You two had all the time in the world if he said so.

As Iida played sensually with your tits you began to grind down on his growing erection. Loving the sounds that came from you he reached down and slid his hand into your skirted undies. He found your slick slit and slid his index finger up and down teasing your clit. He kept this up while kissing and biting your lips and neck. It was driving you crazy and you loved it. You loved it when he took his time. It was a shame you were always out of it.