Arknights: (Winter's Arc)

By TheLazyYu

A story of a man who had overcome a lot of struggles just to achieve his ideals at the world of Terra More

Prologue
(Chapter 1) - The Bounty Hunter
(Chapter 2) - Identity
(Chapter 3) - Espionage
(Chapter 4) - Setup
(Chapter 5) - Thoughts/Memories/Movement
(Chapter 5.5) - Nightmare
(Chapter 6) - Trouble with Women
(Chapter 8) - Taken
(Chapter 9) - Savior
(Chapter 10) - Painful
(Chapter 11) - Recovery
(Chapter 12) - Siesta [Part 1]
(Chapter 13) - Siesta [Part 2]
(Chapter 14) - Siesta [Part 3]
(Chapter 15) - Closer to the truth
(Chapter 16) - Clash
(Chapter 17) - Insanity of a broken man
(Chapter 18) - The Hym of Winter's Oath
(Bonus)
(Chapter 19) - The Hidden Mask
(Chapter 20) - Comrades
(Chapter 21) - 2nd Phase
(Chapter 22) - Commitment
(Chapter 23) - Last Hope
[Lemon] (Chapter 24) - Shape of a Frozen Heart
(Chapter 25) - Discovery
(Chapter 26) - Bullet
(Chapter 27) - Cold Blood
(Chapter 28) - Land of Shadows
(Chapter 29) - Ah Kurwa
(Chapter 30) - Press the Attack
(Chapter 31) - Confrontation
(Chapter 32) - A necessary sacrifice
(Chapter 33) - Dragon Witch
(Chapter 34) - Sync
(Chapter 35) - Mission
(Final Chapter)
(Special Chapter) - Why i Fight
(Special Chapter 2) - Fruit
Timewatch (Profile)
Important Announcement!!!
Hourglass of Time - [Fate]
Hourglass of Time - [Intentions]

(Chapter 7) - MEDIC!

3.1K 73 42
By TheLazyYu

Meanwhile Ryo was having a hard time fighting with Ch'en, Swire, Hoshiguma, and Saria...

"You've got to be kidding me!" Ryo blocks Ch'en, and Swire's sword...

The defender Hoshiguma dashed at him since he's pinned from the attack, but that ain't gonna stop him...

He clicked his tongue and break their guards... "Trace on!" The gunblades that he using combines and formed into a glaive and strike back Hoshiguma knocking her back due to the strong force...

"Tsk! So your hiding your true strength after all?" Ch'en narrows her eyes as Ryo spun his glaive around...

"I'm just getting started." He grins...

Saria then tapped her shoulder then said... "It's best that we fall back now... that ringleader is nowhere to be seen, she must have been plotting something against your men..."

"Fine then. Swire, Hoshiguma regroup with the designated area and wait for us there..." Ch'en orders as Saria facepalmed... 'This officer is such a stubborn woman...'

"Whatever you say McDuff..." Swire casually said... "Yeah that bomber is crazy enough to blow us to pieces earlier... let's go Swire..." Hoshi says as Swire follows the defender...

"Why are you all persistent on recruiting me?" He sighs as he snapped his finger... "Especially you Ch'en you seem more angrier than usual..."

A vein appeared at the Lungmen officer... "Who wouldn't be mad after someone touched a woman's chest without permissions!" She yells as Ryo widens his eyes and nods...

"So your meaning to tell me... I'm okay touching your chest as long as i ask permission?"

Ch'en blushed red as tomato as her hand shakens in anger... "That's not the fucking point!"

The officer couldn't contain it any longer as she slowly laughs making our lord and savior shivers...

"I had enough of this... guess i have no choice but to make your body full of holes!" Ch'en yells as she took her back up weapon and was now dual wielding...

"Don't scare me like that Ch'en..." Ryo slowly backs off and then... he heard some ticking noises...

Underground there are C4's planted the building's support...

And as usual W who has been 100 meters away from them was watching the three with her binoculars...

Well after she drop a warning bomb at Ch'en she quickly escaped and waited for this moment...

"Nobody touches my big brother" With her remote bomb, she activates it and the building explodes making a hole under the sewers...

Ch'en quickly jumps off, but Saria was too late to react...

Ryo quickly dashes and caught her but it was already too late as they fall down heading to the sewers...

Meanwhile with Skadi...

She dropped the bags and readies her sword when she saw the vanguard Grani...

"Hey Skadi! long time no see..."

"It's been a while Granny..." Skadi said as Grani got stab by a sword imaginary...

"Y-You just did that on purpose do you?!"  She was about to cry as Skadi nods...

Grani stopped the fake crying and now asked a question. "Skadi, why are you suddenly working for that guy?"

"Are you seriously asking a common question to a bounty hunter?" She narrows her eyes as Grani was a bit slow to the idea...

"So money huh? how much did he offered?"

"6 Million LMD..." "But i bet Rhodes Islands can double that more..." Grani said as Skadi shook her head... "I also have my personal reasons on why i chose his side, now step back or before i hurt you..." Skadi says as she grips her sword at her back...

Grani noticed the bags that the bounty hunter dropped... she smiles and nods... "I see..." She came to realise something about Skadi's employer... "Well if that's your decision, then I'll not force you to join..."

Their talk was interrupted as they felt an explosion... Grani received a transmission from Ch'en saying that Saria and Ryo has fallen down the sewers...

"What?! Okay then..." Grani ended the call as Skadi asked... "What happened?" The bounty hunter asked... "Building was blown down. The Reunion was stepped ahead of us, Ch'en said that it was the Sarkaz Mercenary who planted the C4..."

"Is Ryo there?" Skadi said very concerned and asked... "Yeah but right now he was MIA with Saria..." As Grani replied... Skadi quickly lefts leaving the vanguard behind... "Hey! wait up!" she runs along catching up with Skadi...

The sewers were a bit deep, Ryo caught Saria in his arms... He looked down and it was only a few meters before they fall dead...

'CLOCK'S WORLD-'  Ryo was about to stop time but it was a bit too late cause the falling debris hit his head "Guh!" he groaned but that did not stop him from stopping their fall...

"Trace on!" He projected a long sword and stab it at the wall causing a friction to slow their movements from falling...

But the sword shatters but at least it was able to slow them down from falling... Apparently Ryo turns around and hits the ground with his back...

"Guh!" He groans again in pain..

Saria then stood up and checked his condition... "Are you alright?" she says and saw blood at his head...

She took out some bandages and wrapped it around his head...

"Stay still idiot..." Saria complains as she had a rough time patching him up... Ryo grabbed her hand and she grunts... "I- I'm okay now..." He sat up but Saria forced him to lay his head at her lap and continues treating him...

Ryo gives up and let her do as she please, a memory came in his mind and break the silence... "It's just like that time when we first met..."

Saria was leading an operation on her team, and was outnumbered by Reunion forces... and Ryo was coincidentallly there who was also escaping Mephisto's forces...

Turns out he was very wounded at that fight... When fleeing he discovered Saria an her team having a hard time on Reunion's casters... So he came to help them and used Clock's world to stop time and shot the casters off...

Her team was surprised when they saw him in front of them... Bleeding and very wounded... And he collapsed at the ground and was about to die...

But you know him. Once he cheat death, he will continue in doing so... But it was all thanks to Saria who prevented him from dying after applying some Medical Attention...

"Oh that. i forgot to ask on why are you on that condition..." Saria replies as Ryo scratched his cheek... "Believe it or not i was just minding my own businesses, until Mephisto arrives and offered me to join them as Talulah instructed..."

"And your answer was?"

Ryo then remembered what he did to Mephisto that resulted him to almost die...

He used Time Alter and inserted a rubber bullet at his gunblade and shot him in the head... and his answer was.

"DAGA KOTOWARU!" Ryo says with an annoyed face resulting Mephisto to order his forces and kill him...

"Hah. you idiot." Saria chuckles as Ryo told her about... It puts a smile at him seeing the Defender lighten up from her worries...

Saria then used her Syringe gun and injected it at Ryo's head... "All done..."

I mean Ryo knows on why this defender joined Rhodes Island... she was also doing that same goal of him.

"Just as W said. find Timewatch and capture him!" They heard a union shouts and the two stood up...

"Let's get out of here..." Ryo says as Saria picks up her shield and follows Ryo...

Meanwhile with W...

"Hmm... Where could you be big brother?" She sat down and waited for her forces to report...

"I finally found you..." A voice interrupts her and she frozes as W recognized that voice...

"Are you out here playing with your games the usual way..."

W's eyebrows twitched as the Yeti squadron leader ask... "Hehe... what do you mean by that?"

"Ow ow ow ow... stop dragging me, fine I'll stop!" W complains as she pulls her in the ear...

*******************************************
"Shh..." The mercenary signaled Saria to be quiet... As the reunion pass... Ryo sneaks behind him and twisted its neck.

"On me..." he whispered as they went into a tunnel...

"Saria may i ask you a question?" Ryo says as he stopped walking...

*Bang*

"Ack!" a bullet was hit at his left shoulder... Saria turns around and they saw Reunion at their backs... "We found him!"

"Run!" Ryo yells and rans ahead of her, since she is using her shield to block the ricochets of the originium bullets...

As they make their get away... he stops  a there is a large hole... There on the other side he saw that there's a way out of the sewers...

"What's wrong?" Saria arrives and noticed that there's an exit, but they need to make a jump out of this... "Lend me your shield..." Ryo says as Saria nods...

"You gotta trust me on this..." He winced in pain as Saria understood what he is saying...

"There they are!"

As on cue Saria runs and as her feet stepped on Ryo's hands... With all his force he threw her and makes the jump easily...

He then ran towards the wall and jumps at a wrong timing since he is handicapped after one of the Reunion shot his shoulder... He reached his right hand and was a few meters from grabbing the ledge...

"I got you!" Saria caught his hand and pulled him up...

Then she helped him stand up and let him leans at her shoulder and started dragging him exiting the sewers...

The reunion stopped running and curses... "Tch we can't make that jump!" "Yeah even if we take off our armor, we will be leaving these behind..."

"True... let's just report to W that we lost them..." One of them suggested and they all agree...

Skadi left the bags at the store and informed the clerk that she will pick it up later... Grani stopped walking as she saw the manhole cover opens and see Saria taking a peek...

"Lady Saria!" Grani says and helped her gets out of the manhole... Skadi then approached the two and saw Ryo climb out...

"Ryo..." She quickly leans him back at the wall and saw his shoulder bleeding...

"I'm okay..." he sighs and Grani contacted Ch'en... But Skadi gave a look at the vanguard... "I have found Lady Saria, but Timewatch is still missing..." As she reported Skadi gave a small smile...

And as she gave a report Skadi heard the two talking about something... "What are you gonna ask about?" "Well, why did you decided to be an operator?"

"Well they say i was no good on being a doctor, because i lack bedside manner, what a stupid joke isn't it?" Saria laughs... "But. Leading a unit may not sound bad. I guess this is just what destiny called me..."

"What are you talking about." Ryo laughs... "If you want to be a Doctor then do it... I'll rather see you nurse the sick ones better than seeing you get hurt..."

"That's why i chose to save you earlier. Because i knew you still had the potential to do so..." He gave a sweet smile as Saria remembers that she did treated him well...

"I'll think about it then..." She blushed a little bit of red and averts her eyes at his gaze...

Skadi seeing this pouts and sats down at Ryo, as Saria started extracting out the bullet at his shoulder...

"Um Skadi?" Ryo asked nervously as Skadi pinched his cheeks... "Owuch. stop!" He struggles as the orca woman stretched his cheeks...

Saria who was always serious, laughs.

If only he didn't become a mercenary he would have lived a better life... That's what Saria thought...

"We got a problem, Amiya an the others are im trouble." Grani says as she got everyone's attention...

To be continued

*******************************************
4...9 years later...

Joking aside chapter 7 released... Looks like our lord and savior got another bait.

Anyways thanks so much for continuing to support and read my books leave a vote and comment if you liked the new chapter. and I will see you all in the next update

PEACE OUT YEET

P.S - Planning to edit it, if this is bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 582 10
(Y/N) (L/N) a guardian knight that can summon weapons and use freezing from his home dimension, he along with his family and his people fought the no...
17.1K 939 13
[Arknights x Male Reader story] "There is always light, even in the darkest of places. Extend your hand and march forward, for you see over the horiz...
2.9K 51 137
Jason was the top assassin back on earth but during a dangerous life-threatening mission, his life came to an end. But fate has something else in s...
10.4K 233 11
In the world of Terra, there is this young soul, who's reality is shattered by one thing. "I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE, DAMMIT!" "Ojou-sama, don't b...