Twisted Surrogacy

נכתב על ידי husseinhuda

Daniella has tried for so many years to give birth but has not been lucky. In finding a solution to her probl... עוד

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 10

89 10 2
נכתב על ידי husseinhuda

CHAPTER TEN
Daniella was shocked at what she saw that day when she decided to follow Martin secretly. She had always suspected him to be hiding something from her but she couldn't figure out what it was. Always giving an excuse of going for a business meeting or seeing a friend, he left the house to visit Sandra.
"I'm going out to meet a friend" he said one afternoon to his wife who was watching a series on TV.
Daniella only looked at him and nodded her head. He was surprised at her cool nature that day. It has always been hell when he told her he was going out. Something was fishy he thought but chose to keep it to himself. Unknown to him, his wife was planning on following him to see what he has been up to. She hired a cab which followed his car so as not to raise any suspicion from him. He stopped in front of a restaurant and entered with his wife following closely behind. He had already booked a chair for two. He sat opposite a woman on the seat. Daniella could not see her face well but got furious.
"How on earth could Martin think of cheating" she said to herself
She tried every means to see the woman's face from where she stood but it wasn't possible. Her temper began to rise when she saw them chatting and laughing heartlessly. Who could this shameless woman be? Didn't she know the man she wanted was already married? Is she not shy sitting with a married man in public? All these questions ran through her mind and made her more bitter. Such shameless ladies still lived she thought.
"Well done Martin" she clapped her hands when she got to their table. He was shocked to see her and understood why she acted so cool when he left the house that morning.
"You. Sandra" a shocked Daniella said when she turned to see who the woman was
Sandra and Daniella were maternal half-sisters through their mother, Georgina. Daniella had never thought she would meet her sister again after so many years of betrayal. She was bored with her husband for keeping her sisters arrival to the city a secret from her. Each of them tried hard to make the fellow understand their part of the story but that wasn't possible. Through arguments and confrontations, Daniella got to know that the girl she hated so much was her own daughter. She regretted hating Lisa. After the truth was spilled, she became confused and didn't know whether Lisa would accept her as her mother or not. They all together left for Sandra's house. Lisa was surprised to see the three at the door. How come her mum knew Rose's parents? Something was not right she knew, they all seemed to have cried before coming over and they looked tensed and nervous. She offered them a seat and gave each person water. She turned after to excuse herself but was called back by her mum.
"Lisa" she called "there's something I've always hidden from you and I think you have to know today" Sandra said with tears in her eyes
A confused Lisa didn't understand anything. Her mum had a secret to tell her but why should it be in front of Rose's parent. Neither Daniella nor Sandra had the courage to speak first. They all had tears filled in their eye. Martin after a while revealed the truth to a shaken Lisa that she was actually their missing daughter. She was confused and didn't know how she became their missing daughter. Many questions ran through her mind which she needed answers to. Martin sat her down seeing her condition and explained everything to her. She couldn't believe Daniella was her actual mum and Martin her dad. Sandra just nurtured her in her womb but she had come to love her so much and didn't know whether to accept what she had just been told.
She ran to her room and locked herself in after hearing all these. The news was heavy for her and didn't know how to digest it.
Daniella and Martin took leave. They arrived home very late to meet a worried Rose at the front gate. No one was ready to explain what happened as they were all exhausted. They promised to tell her what they found out the next day.
Rose couldn't believe what she heard the following day. Lisa was her parent's biological daughter. The girl she hated the most. How could that be possible? There was a way she could help herself out of this situation. She couldn't afford to live under the same roof with Lisa.
Daniella remained opposed to Sandra and legal issues about who gets Lisa started. They all wanted her to stay with them but that wouldn't be possible. Daniella was forgiven by Lisa for all the insults and how she treated her when she sincerely apologized. Lisa became confused as to what to do, she loved Sandra very much and couldn't afford to leave her. After legal attempts, they agreed that Lisa will stay in Daniella's house for the weekdays and Sandra's at the weekend.
Their parents tried to settle whatever conflict was between the now half-sisters but it didn't work. There was no day they didn't argue or quarrel in the house. Rose hated Lisa so much that there was nothing that could make her change her mind. Lisa on the other hand tried solving things out between them but that also didn't work.
Lisa and Rose's feud intensified when they graduated. Rose became more confident and determined to destroy Lisa who bested her my becoming Vice President at their grandpa's coffee company. Rose thought she loved Hector and craves for his company, and Lisa forgives Norbert after a dispute during their graduation.
"Im sorry for everything Lisa. I thought I could love you and forget Rose but I was totally wrong since I still love her" Norbert apologized to Lisa
That was the last time they spoke until their graduation where they settled their differences.
One morning after breakfast, Rose requested to speak with her parents and what she told them, shocked them and left them speechless.
"Mummy, Daddy" she said "I want to thank you very much for the love and support you gave me ever since you adopted me"
"Im not trying to be ungrateful but I just want to at least know about my real parents and know who they really are and why they gave up on me." She concluded
Martin spoke after a long moment of silence
"But why all of a sudden this decision? Are we not taking very good care of you?" He asked
"Not that daddy. I just want to at least know who my parents are and why they gave me out." Tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke.
They tried convincing her to change her mind on her decision but she had already made her final decision. Nothing could change her mind again. Daniella only looked at her without uttering a word. They all couldn't understand such a sudden decision she took. Her parents after sometime decided to help her search for her real parents. That was the only way she could move ways from Lisa she thought. She didn't want to stay under the same roof with her.
The search for Rose's parents started not long after. Her adopted parents made sure they provided her with everything she needed during the search. During their days off at work, they all went together to do the search. Norbert and Hector also helped her in her search. Even though she warned Lisa not to help, Lisa also tried helping without her knowledge. The search was very tough and difficult as the description they gave of her parents wasn't at all helpful. Daniella took Rose to the orphanage she had adopted her from. The people over there couldn't remember anything since it's over 20 years and also most of the previous workers weren't there. Rose lost all hopes in connecting with her parents. She finally concluded that they may be dead by now. Her adopted parents made all their possible best in making her happy during her tough times.
Lisa wished she could do something to help her half-sister, Rose, but it wasn't possible. Rose hated her very much till now. Every possible means she tried to be forgiven was at waste.
After five months of an unsuccessful search, Rose finally gave up and closed the chapter of searching for her parents. Her parents might be dead by now she thought to herself.

This year's family party was a grand one. They wanted Lisa to feel more comfortable since that was her first time joining them. Everything was perfect. Sandra and her family were invited. She came with her dad and Bruno. Daniella's parents were also there. Georgina got the chance to speak with her other family again which made her so happy.

Meanwhile back at the town were Rose was said to have been adopted was Norbert. Even though the search was stopped, he never stopped searching. He got to find out that one of the oldest midwives in the town was still alive through one young nurse who claimed it was her grandmother. He found this information useful and needed to inform Rose as soon as possible. He dialed her number and called
"Hi Norbert" she said after picking up the call
He told her everything he found out and she promised to be there in a short while.

"Mum, dad, I've got some information which could link me up to the whereabouts of my parents." She informed them before leaving. "I'm going to the town again."
"I thought this issue was over." Daniella asked worried
"It was over but now I've got some information to lead me. I can't stand the chance to lose this" she said
"Do you think it's possible to find your parents? They might be long gone by now." Martin spoke
"You still found your daughter after years of separation. With determination, I can still find mine."
With these words from her, Martin and Daniella couldn't oppose her and made her leave. They prayed this search of hers yielded a positive result.

She arrived at the town to meet Norbert. They left together with the nurse to the midwife's house. The nurse went inside to inform her of her visitors. She was surprised as to who her visitors were because she hadn't received any in years. The midwife got furious when she heard of why they had come there. She refused to give them any information about any childbirths she received in the past. After several pleads and cries from Rose, she gave in to answer them.
"I delivered only one woman in March 1998 and that was my last delivery." She replied when Lisa asked if she remembered
"Please do you remember the woman's name?"
"I don't remember but she was not from this town. She came here with her dad and a young boy probably from the city. She was pregnant before she came here. She gave birth to twins and fell unconscious after but her dad made me promise not to tell her anything. The young boy took one baby away to a place I had no idea of." The midwife finished
That couldn't be her mum since she wasn't a twin. She felt down hearted and stood up to leave after they thanked her but were called back.
"The woman's name I think is Sandra" the old lady said
Lisa's mum? That was the first thing she thought of but cleared it away from her mind.
"The young boy I think was Bruno and the daddy, Daniel" the old lady said in a pale voice.
This information sent a shrill down her spine. Could what she was thinking actually be true. Norbert didn't understand what was going on with her. If this information was true, then how come no one knew? She told Norbert to take her home.

They arrived late at night. The party was about ending. The guest left but luckily the whole family was there. She banged the car door very hard and run inside. Norbert followed her to avoid her from doing anything stupid. She went straight to face Sandra who was with the rest of the family. Tears flowing down her eyes and with anger on her face, she asked the question which stunned everyone.
"How many children did you give birth to? Where is the other child?
"I don't understand what you're asking" Sandra said
"You understand perfectly well. Stop denying and tell me the truth." She spoke rudely

Everyone stood there shocked as to what was happening. Martin asked her to calm down but she didn't mind him.

Daniel and Bruno nervously stood there. The secret they had hidden from Sandra and everyone was going to be revealed today. They wished the earth would open and swallow them. How were they going to tell everyone and also convince Sandra they did what they felt was right.

Bruno had flashbacks of Theresa's delivery. The midwife had delivered twins, which they all decided to keep a secret. The original plan was that Daniella and Martin became the official parents after birth but Sandra refused saying she carried the child. After Sandra gave birth, Bruno took one child and gave it to Daniella as promised. It was then revealed that Lisa and Rose were the twins delivered by Sandra. Daniel, her dad admits to having brought the plan so as to keep peace between the two half-sisters.

Each person there was shocked after the revelations. Different questions ran through their minds. Sandra felt so weak at the moment and lost her balance. Her dad rushed to hold her but she pushed him away. How could he do that to her. He hid such a big secret from her and never saw it important to tell her. She felt heart broken and betrayed. Someone whom she loved and adored very much had betrayed and cheated her, how could she forget it. Tears filled up her eyes as she sat on the floor.
"How could you do this to me daddy? You cheated me. You betrayed me" she screamed at him when she finally found her voice
"I only did that to keep peace between you two." He defended himself
"Peace you think. Couldn't you think of my pain dad?"

It then dawned on Martin that Daniella didn't adopt the baby as she claimed she did. She knew it was their baby but she refused to inform him.
"So you knew Rose was our daughter all this while but you chose to hide it from me. How could you?" An angry Martin screamed at his wife for the first time in his life. Martin shook her by her shoulder asking for an answer. After some minutes, Daniella spoke
"I'm sorry Martin"
"I thought all that mattered was us having a child. Bruno made me promise not to tell anyone or I could lose the baby which made me scared. He left as soon as I promised and refused to give me any information. He invited me to the orphanage near the town they lived but I had no idea of it. I'm sorry Martin." She cried loudly trying to hold on to Martin's dress but he moved away quickly which made her fall. He felt cheated by his wife and cried silently in his head.

Daniella's parents, Georgina and Godfred stood there silently watching the turn of events. The party was supposed to be a happy one but it turned otherwise. It became a place where deep secrets started unfolding. Their daughter and husband took such a big decision in the past without informing them.

Rose and Lisa just stood there listening as to how they got separated at birth. They were actually twins but had no idea. They watched each other with tears running down their cheeks. How could she hate her own blood sister? Rose hated herself for that. She regretted not understanding her sister but rather choosing to hate her. Rose left the place crying with regrets. Norbert followed her. Hector went to Lisa to console her. She surely needed a shoulder to cry on and he was the only one who could help. He was beginning to have feelings for her. Martin left to the house without his wife. He was mad at her and didn't even want to see her. Daniella sat on the ground and cried. Georgina was as helpless as she didn't know which daughter to console. Sandra didn't allow her dad nor cousin touch her.

Everything that happened that evening was a nightmare come true. Neither of them was able to sleep that night as the events that unfolded kept wondering in their minds.

Daniel was the first to wake up in their house. He prepared something for his daughter and waited until she woke up. Sandra woke up during mid-day and was surprised to see her dad by her bedside. Anger filled her heart at that moment and she stood up to leave the room.
"Please listen to me at least Sandra" he pleaded
Sandra could feel the pain and regret in his tone. She turned to look at him but the tears made her sight blur. Even with that, she could see how sorry her dad was after what he did years ago. He actually did the right thing in some way, her conscience told her. She couldn't just hate her dad like that. He had always loved her and she knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
Tears filled Daniels eyes when Sandra turned to hug him. She hugged him so tightly which obviously showed she had forgiven him. She could never hate her dad. She covered his mouth with her index finger when he attempted to speak.
"I know you love me and wouldn't do anything to hurt my feelings. I'm sorry for not understanding you last night."
These words from her made him so happy and proud. She proved to be the kind hearted and understanding girl he raised. They had faced many challenges together and would continue till they overcome all hardships. He fed her the food he prepared which she really enjoyed

"Please forgive me Martin." Daniella pleaded that morning. She woke up from bed and didn't find him. She checked everywhere but still couldn't find him until she thought of checking his study room. She found him with a magazine but she knew he wasn't reading because it was turned upside down. There was no response when she greeted. He was still angry and he had every right to be she thought. She went down on her knees pleading for forgiveness in tears. She held on to his legs so tightly giving him no chance to leave. Martin was so frustrated at the sight of his wife and didn't know what to do. After lots of cries and pleading, he held her by hand and raised her from the ground. They looked at each other for some time, each crying, and hugged after. Daniella felt so happy that she refused to let go off him. She finally let go of him after they shared an affectionate kiss on the lips and they promised each other not to ever hide any secrets again.

Georgina and Godfred watched them silently from where they stood. They were happy at what they saw. The two had planned to come help solve the couple's problems but now their service wouldn't be needed as things have worked out already. Martin was the first to sight them. Daniella only realized when he greeted them. They were offered a seat but they politely declined.

Martin saw it important to ask for forgiveness from them for the decision they took in the past without informing them. They were forgiven after and everything went back to normal again.

With the help of Norbert and Hector, Lisa and Rose met in the restaurant near the old Methodist Church. Norbert told Rose he wanted to meet her urgently only to meet Lisa there. Lisa was also confused at first on seeing Rose there since Hector had called to meet her. They soon understood that it was the boys plan to make them meet, obviously to settle their differences.

Lisa was the first to speak after a long silence
"Rose" she called
"I admit I hurt you by telling mum of your plans to go away. I had no other choice seeing the pain she was going through. You knew nothing about where you were going nor the people there. I just couldn't help but tell mum and dad. I'm very sorry for what I did and I hope you forgive me one day."
Lisa turned to leave because Rose said no word after she apologized. She might be angry with her still she thought. She stood up and took her purse from the table and took her second step. She stopped halfway and turned. Rose was holding on to her hands. She didn't understand her sister until she broke down in tears.
"Im sorry Lisa" Rose cried out loudly attracting viewers. She hugged her sister very tightly and they each cried still holding on to each other. Norbert and Hector, who stood afar and watched everything congratulated themselves for a good job done. Their plan worked so well and they were so proud they could bring back the two sisters together.

Lisa and Rose sat down and chatted happily. They were waiting for the boys to arrive. Whilst waiting, the waitress arrived with two covered plates for them. They actually didn't order for anything and so were surprised but the waitress gave them no answer when they asked. They both opened it at the same time after a little hesitation and what they saw surprised them. Looking at each other at the same time with awe surprise, they turned around to find Hector and Norbert behind them. Each kneeling on one knee and the inscription they had seen in the plate was of a beautifully designed card with the four most beautiful and romantic words
"WILL YOU MARRY ME"
Hector held on to the ring close to Lisa eagerly waiting for a reply and Norbert also did same with Rose impatiently. There wasn't any perfect reply to this than a
"YES" which the girls said in unison.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

440K 10.4K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...
704 82 20
Christiana is facing a truly agonizing choice. Her Sister Haruhi has been the victim of a horrific accident and it has left her with a terrible decis...
372 3 13
~Hush little baby don't you cry. I'm going to get you out of here alive~ Seth came because of an alcohol addiction. Angelo came because of a suicide...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...