The Break of Winter ▸B. Barnes

By wannabe_pogue

When she's lost it all, can she find her way back to him, all the way from rock bottom? When Olivia Quinn... More

The Break of Winter
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Playlist
RIP Chadwick🕊

KIA

44 1 0
By wannabe_pogue

We regret to inform you that Sergeant Olivia Rose Quinn has been reported missing after going on a mission in an attempt to take Doctor Arnim Zola hostage at age 26. She was reported to have been taken alive by a HYDRA soldier, but after searching the surrounding area an arm was found that, after testing, was confirmed to belong to Sergeant Quinn, which led us to declare her killed in action. Sergeant Quinn was an admirable and strong willed woman who will be greatly missed. As a woman, she found a way to make history in the US military. She is an inspiration to women all across America and even the world.

Olivia Rose Quinn
1918-1945

The Last known image of Olivia Quinn:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569 48 16
BOOK 3 OF THE STEVE SERIES After being on the run for years Vi finally heads back home with Steve and the others who also fled. Now reunited with the...
718K 17.7K 40
You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. When Steve and the Avengers find you single...
80.4K 1.4K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
1.8K 105 21
"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── Born November 11th 1917, Ele...