Destined : ♥️SIDNAAZ♥️

Autorstwa _shimmyy__

It is my first fiction I hope you like it. As I'm writing this fiction on the bond that is of SIDNAAZ.♥️ The... Więcej

Introduction
First meet
First morning
Lunch Time
Gadhi kahi ki
Spending time having Aloo ke parathe🥔
Note- Another Fiction
Medicine, Chocolate & Peace
Growing bond ☺️
Memories☺️ & thoughts of going far away
Second last day in Germany
Last day in Germany - Morning time☺️
Last day of Germany trip
Mystery Man for Sidharth🤔
Falling apart🤔
Trying to hate but Missing e/o☺️
Memories ☺️
Happiness (not a update)
Mystery Man👇
Call from India 🤔
Call to Sidharth 📞
Time to go for mumbai☺️
Craving for each other 😉
Fever or love fever🤔
Flight to India✈️
So close yet so far💞
Happiness (not an update)
mr. khadoos and gadhi ki baate🤷
Mumbai's first meeting 👫
Silent but caring for e/o🤫
Sidharth's hell confusion 🧐
Destiny started playing role😘
Working Together 👫
No more Cold war☺️🥰
New Character's sketch (for web series)
First day of shoot🎥
Sid ki dosti ki shuruwat 🤝💛
Web series or their real journey🤫
One mystery Solved🥰
Sidharth ki baji band😂
Outdoor shoot
Act or memories 🤔
2nd day of outdoor shoot🎥
Jealous Sidharth shukla😂
Unaware of feelings
Attachment and Different wali feeling 🥰🤫
Jealousy at peek for e/o🤭
Jealousy at peak for e/o🤭 (part 2)
Fighting with e/o for time (part - 1)
Fight with e/o for time☺️ (part 2)
Note - Another Fiction 😊
Sana's personal teddy bear🧸
Mumbai Darshan 🌆
Mumbai Darshan - 2 🌆
Mr. teddy ka sach
Sidharth in Kabir singh mood🧐
Sidbaaz bond😊
Shehnaaz gets panic 😱
Protective Sidharth☺️
Sidnaaz ♥️
Alwys be together☺️
Not an update🙏
Sidharth turmoil😢
Bonds matter
Caring sidharth☺️
Shehnaaz ki masti😁
Shehnaaz kind hearted ♥️
shehnaaz confusion 🧐
Shehnaaz Aura☺️
last day of webseries shoot🎥
Plan's decision
Punjab Truth
Realisation Nd Insecurites
Not an update 🙂
Confession💞💟
Ghup Shup😁 (not an update)
House party 🏠🎉
Happy anniversary 🎉
Update of another story ☺️
Shout out📢📢

Effects of her on him☺️

6.8K 443 26
Autorstwa _shimmyy__

She brought the key and sid fastly opened the door and after they got inside the apartment all three are shocked and standing there without any movement.....

Continued...

As they entered for first 5 seconds they all were standing in shock without any movement.
But after 5seconds Sid got panic and went directly towards the direction where shehnaaz is lying unconscious near the sofa with her Teddy bear in her hands which she has tightly hold in her arms.

Sidharth started patting on her cheeks and started saying, shehnaaz.. shehnaaz.. utha ja.. utha ja na shehnaaz. I'm sorry mujhe tujhe chilna nhi chahiye pls uth ja na baby pls get up.
Preeti and sid's mom are even scared as she didn't respond and preeti put her on Sidharth shoulder to indicate not to panic. But as soon as preeti put her hand on sid's shoulder. Sidharth took shehnaaz in his strong arms and brought her in preeti's house in his room and in that time preeti called the doctor as he is staying in his building only.
He came in within 5 min and told everyone to be out of the room so he do his job as sidharth is not at all ready but preeti told him chal sid bahar 'doctor apna kaam kr de'.
As doctor is doing his job and here out sid is restless and blaming himself for all dis.

Preeti and sid's mom are just trying to calm sid as they both are even shocked little bit to see him like dis
As effects of her on him.
But deep down even they are also so worried about her.
As in few days shehnaaz has not stayed with them all time but has built a special place in their hearts.

And preeti is worried as she blame herself for dis as she cannot fulfill her promise to take care shehnaaz as she has given promise to Shefali that she will take care of her and as preeti also consider shehnaaz as a best friend and everything as she hold spcl place in her life.

Seeing this sid's mom got worried as shehnaaz is unconscious and here both her children are blaming themself for her condition.
She took hands of his both children and said bhut strong h meri bachi kuch nhi hoga usey tum log dono khudko blame karna band karo abi and mujhe usko sambhalna abi to tum dono ko strong rhena padega.
(as soon as she completed the words
Doctor came out from the room.)

Doctor (D) said, she is fine now and maine usey nind ki injection di h so she can take rest little bit and she will wake up after some hours and I think vo bhut Jada dar gayi h andhere m islea she got unconscious and m apko suggest karuga har waqt koi uske sath rhe h and soon as she get agar koi uske sath hoga to vo thodi relax hogi, shyd koi aas paas naah ho uske to panic naah kare fr se. And I think vo Teddy uske k lia bhut imp h as she is not ready to leave that even in unconscious condition.

Preeti said "Thank u uncle so much"
(As she know him as he stay in her building only). Pta ap nhi hote to kya hota hum log bhut dar gaye the use aisi condition m dhekh kar.

D: Arey it's ok preeti no need of thankx and waise bi shehnaaz hamare pura building ki jaan h uske lia to hum itna kar hi skte h.
And ye kuch medicine likhi h maine srf vo ap unhe time to time dena for 2 days. Kb and konse time pr vo bi maine likha h.
And please jbi bi nind se uthe to Jada usey sawaal mt karna and try to keep her busy so she don't think abut the incident.

S: Ya sure doctor thank you so much for coming and ap ye prescription mujhe de dijiye m medicine leke aata hu niche medical store se.

D: Ok take dis but if I'm not wrong u are Sidharth Shukla right?

P: Oh sorry uncle I forget to introduce he is my brother Sidharth and she is my mom Rita.

D: Arey he is your brother that is great and obviously he don't need any introduction he very famous star in television industry of India.
As I know him as I'm from India only.
Hi Sidharth and namaste aunty.

S: Hi (as he is least interested to meet anyone right now because her mind is running towards shehnaaz only)

Sid's mom: Namaste and thank u so much for coming. And she asked him as shehnaaz required any spcl diet or something ?

D: nothing like that, she will be fine if she do what's she like. And its time for me to leave and preeti if u need any help please call me.
And he left from there.

S: Preeti m ye medicine leke aata hu tb tk ap dono shehnaaz k pas hi rhena please and make sure vo akeli naa hi kbi bi

P: Sid tu ja shehnaaz k paas m kisi ko bhej deti hu medicine leke aane k lia.

S: Nahi I can't risk again m khud hi leke aauga medicine ap log uske paas jao, m jaldi leke aata hu uske uthne se phela.

Sid's mom: ok ja jldi leke AA beta.
(as she is amused looking at her son like dis as he had got get panic like dis for any girl and she don't want to stop him from doing all this as she knows shehnaaz is having positive effect on his son and the emotions which he alwys hide are now little bit coming in front side)

Sid went to bring medicine for her and he also bought chocolate for her as he knew that she will be angry on her after getting up.

And whereas preeti and mom came to sid's room where shehnaaz is lying unconscious they both sat on each corner of bed. And sid's mom just gave peck on her forehead and started caressing her hair.
Whereas preeti is holding her hand and saying sorry shehnaaz ye sab meri vajah se ho rha h mujhe tujhe akela chod ke nhi jana chahiye tha.

Sm: Arey preeti abi Maine bola na hume strong hona padega agar hum aise sad ho jayega to use kaise sambhale ge.
(even deepdown she is sad but she is standing as a strong woman as she knows her family needs her like this now)

Sid came back in sometime with her medicine and as soon as he enter the house he went directly in the room and said to his mom, "Mom ap please shehnaaz k lia paratha bana do usey bhut ache lgte h jaise hi use hosh aa yega hum usey distracted rhkege use incident se. Ap log bana do m yeha bhaith hu shehnaaz k paas"

They both know sid very well but they are happy he is making little efforts to make her happy and both left the room.

As soon as they enter living room, Shefali came and she asked preeti shehnaaz kaha h? dhikh nhi rhi h kahi
Preeti remembered as in ficaso she forgot to inform her about shehnaaz.

Preeti with very disappointment started saying vo Shefali shehnaaz .. shehnaaz and she narrated the whole incident.

Sb: what? Tumhara dimag khrab h preeti tumhe pta h na usey andhere se dar lagta h? Tum uske aise chod ke kyu gyi ? Shit yr m bi bhul gyi thi hamara ghr la battery back up khrb ho gya h. How can I do this and tears started rolling from her eyes.

Preeti didn't said anything to her as she knows she is saying all dis because she is so worried for her now.

Sm: Shefali beta phela tum shant ho jao aise tum tnsn m aa jaogi to usey kon sambhale ga hum logo ko hi dhekhna h usey and doctor ne kaha h she is fine now. Vo andar k sid k room m h and sid bi kb se vahi h jao tum bi uske paas and hum log shehnaaz k lia paratha bana dete h doctor ne kaha h usey thdi Der m hosh aa jayega and she hugs Bagga. And usey abi Jada sawaal mt puchna and uske upr gussa bi nhi hone please beta.

Sb: She got calm little now as she heard shehnaaz is fine now and how they all are taking care of her. Ok aunty m shehnaaz k paas jati hu and I promise m usey kuch bi nhi puchugi aur nahi bolugi uske hosh m aane k bhd.

And Shefali went in the room and he saw sid is sitting on the sofa which near to the. And they just exchanged the little smile and Shefali went sat on the bed near to shehnaaz. And without saying anything just are just staring at shehnaaz. And waiting eagerly for her to get up from her sleep.

As they are sitting from some times, Shefali phone started ringing she is just ignoring the calls continuously so Sid told her to pick up the call and he is with shehnaaz so she should attain the call as it might be important call.
As after listening to Sid she went out the room to attain the call.

Sid just came near to bed and sit next to her. Finally after some hours shehnaaz moved her hands slowly and brought near eyes and she is rubbing her eyes at that time she heard a words with a caring voice.

S: Shehnaaz tum thk ho?
Sh: she just said hmm..
(Sid knows very well that y she is behaving like this and she is angry with him)
S: Tumhe kuch chahiye?
Sh: Nahi.
By just saying this she turned her face to another direction. And hold her Teddy tightly.

Sid is just saying I know shehnaaz tum... Preeti and Shefali came inside the room to check shehnaaz, is she fine.
Jab vo dono ne dhekha shehnaaz uth gayi they both went near her and both said together shehnaaz tum thk ho, pta h hume kitni tension ho gayi thi tujhe aise dhekh ke.

Shehnaaz is just looking towards both them, and said arey ap log itna stress mt lo m thk hu abi with a cute smile on her face.
And Shefali just started asking her questions shehnaaz tu itni careless kaise ho skti h? Tujhe pta h mujhe teri tension hoti har waqt? Aur tu akela ghar gayi kyu? Tujhe bataya tha na maine battery back nhi h to tu preeti k ghr or hi rhena.

As sid's mom even came in room after hearing shefali's voice. After seeing her Shefali remembered things which sid's mom said to her. She some how calm herself little bit.

Shehnaaz called Shefali near her and said shefu m thk hu tu itna tension Mt le. M vo apna charger ghr pr bhul gyi thi aur vohi lene gayi aur light band hogyi bus aur kuch nhi dhekh m abi thk hu.
(As she was talking Sid was just glaring at her as he knows she is lying to Shefali).
Sid's mom came her and she just kissed on her forehead and said dhekho apni meri bachi ko koi kuch nhi bolega vo bhut strong and abi thk bi h to koi kuch nhi bolega vo
(As she knows shehnaaz just need care and love now and nothing else)

S: Aunty ap bhut ache ho and I love u so much with cute pout on her face

Sm: I love you to beta, chlo par abi dinner karna h aur fr tumhe medicine bi lena h

S: After hearing medicine, she said abi to thk hu to no medicine naah.

Sm: koi nakhre nhi chlega tumhare medicine ko leke chlo phela dinner karte h.
After hearing this shehnaaz said murmuring abi to koi bacha skte mujhe medicine se par ye medicine bi kam kadwi h is khadus se.
As after that shehnaaz started getting up and she kept her Teddy at the side of the bed and as Sid came near her  forwarded his hand for help but first she is not ready to take her help and started getting up by her own but because of weakness she is finding harder to get

(Par shehnaaz and shukla ji h to dono hi ziddi)
Sid directly hold her hand and helped her and this time she didn't said anything as family is also near by but deep down she is happy looking this new side of sid of caring shukla ji.
So after They all left for dinner.

---------

Thank you guys for all th love.

Till that keep thinking how sid will give his moti the chocolate which he has purchased?

Will shehnaaz taker her medicine without any nakhra?

And will sid be able to know that why she is so scared of darkness?

Keeping thinking and please this part hope you all like it☺️ and ur valuable feedback is most welcomed🙏

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

138K 9.3K 40
Hur baat zuban se bayan karna jaruri to nehi.Har zasbaat lafzon ki mohtaaj to nehi. Kuch baten bin alfaaz ke bhi bayan hoti hay.Insaan ki aakhay dill...
245K 19.6K 95
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
147K 6.8K 48
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
42K 4.8K 114
In the towns of Lucknow, ASI Samairaa Vashisht is a recently appointed officer. She has been told to train under SI Karishma Singh. What twists and t...