Sonic The Hedgehog X Reader (...

By Fluffy_kitty25

This is a re-written version of my old Sonic SATAM x reader book. You are Princess Sally younger sister, You... More

Heads Or Tails?
Sonic boom!
Sonic and (Y/N)!
Ultra Sonic
Sonic And The Secret Scrolls
Super Sonic
Sonic Racer!
Hooked On Sonic's
Harmonic Sonic
Sonic's Nightmare!
Warp Sonic
Sub Sonic
Sonic Past Cool!
Game Guy
Sonic Conversion
No Brainer!
Blast To The Past! (Part 2)
Fed Up With Antione!
Dulcy!
The void!
The Odd Couple!
Cry Of The Wolf!
Drood Hedge
SpyHog!
The Doomsday Project

Blast To The Past (Part 1)

349 5 3
By Fluffy_kitty25

Normal Pov

"No..." You mumbled, put your head down in shame, this was all your fault. 

"One-day Robuttnik, you're going down man, BIG TIME!" Sonic yelled, waving his fist in the air like a madman

Long story short you, Sonic, Dulcy, and Bunnie were on a mission with two other freedom fighters but after the mission then two other freedom fighters became robots.

in Sally's hut, You, Sally, Sonic and Dulcy were talking about the plan and what happened. You were pacing back and forth, hand on your chin. You haven't said anything since the mission.

"(Y/n), It's alright." Sally started, giving you a sad smile, "This was your first plan, No one blames you." 

You didn't say anything, your eyes grew wider as you pacing became faster and more frantic. 

 Sonic shook his head at you saying, "Come on (Y/N), I was too late."

"Yes, it is." You whisper, you moved over to the table and pointed to the map, "Iwanted to do this! I should have added more like posted guards here, here, and here!" You bang your head on the table saying, "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have planned it."

Dulcy looks over at you before saying, " Aww you can't cover everything (Y/N), Robotnik's too cagy."

"No." You said while lifting your head off the table, "It was stupid for me to plan," You motion to Sally, "Sally's the one who planes, not me." You went to bang your head against the table but Sonic stopped you.

"Aw, come on (Y/N). Duce is right. Robuttnik's holding all the aces. We should've taken him down a long time ago. Before he took over." He said, holding your head You giggled at that.

"You were five, Sonic." Sally said, standing up from her chair and walking over

Sonic smiles and says, "So, we were a way cool five" You smile and raise a hand for a high-five, which he gladly returned.

Dulcy looks at you three with a shrug, " Well do it now, you can use the time stones." 

 "Say what!"

"Those are a thing!?"

Dulcy smiles at you two and explains, "The time stones, you know. They take you back in time." You stare at her in awe, That would be the best thing ever!

"Dulcy, the time stones are just a myth." Sally spoke up, making you look at her with a glare.

"No way, they're on the floating island," Dulcy explains with a smile

"Where did you hear about it?" You look at Sally with a glare, "And know it's not a myth."

 " Guys, I know that island's no myth. I bumped into it," You wince at the thought of that, You rubbed your forehead.

 "Guys...."

"I'm in!" you said with a gaint smile, you put your hand in the center, "Who's with me!"

"Aww yeah!" Sonic said, putting his hand on top of yours.

Sally shook her head at you two, " Guys, time travel violates all the laws of physics." You send her an unamused look. 

Sonic looks at her with a smirk saying, "So does Dulcy's flying but that doesn't stop her. Let's go for it." 

Sally looks at you two for a moment, before sighing and mumbling, "What am I doing?" and she put her hand in the center.

"Go team! Go team Go!" You smile raising all of your hands in the air.

You, Sally and Sonic were on Dulcy's back as she was flying and Sonic ask, "What do you think Dulce?" 

" We're real close now. I can feel it." 

Sonic put his arm around your shoulders as Sally says, " You've said that 20 times today"

 " I saw it!" She gasps as she sees somthing

" You've said that 20 times too" Sally mumbled looking at you two.

 " So sue me, now it's 21." You let out a snicker, using the back of your hand to cover it, "Going down!" you Sally and Sonic scream as Dulcy nose dive 

"How can you see!?" You screamed, Hugging Sonic tight.

," 'Cause I got radar eyes" Dulcy bunked into something she fell down 

 Sonic says, "Now we're really going down."

then you three hit the ground,  Sonic looks at Dulcy and says, "Oh yeah, nice landing Dulce." 

 " Thanks Ma." 

Sonic looks around as he asks, "So what do ya think?" 

You stomp on the floor before saying, "We're on land, that's all I know." You contiue to look around, this place felt familiar.

Sally puts her hand on her hips as she says, "This is no floating island."

"Oh yeah?" Dulcy asks, Smirking, "Watch this!" She blows around and you saw the floating island.

"It's... real!" You smile as you run over to look at the edge, being careful enough so you don't fall

Sally gasps and looks around in awe, putting a hand up to her mouth, " Oh my gosh. It's...it's true."

Sonic smirks as he looks around before turning to Dulcy, " Woah, way cool! OK Dulce, now where are the ol' time stones?"

 Dulcy started to climbed a tree as she explains, "Like I know" She lets out a yawn, "Probably in the palace. I have enough trouble traveling forward. So I'll just hang right here" 

You look back at Dulcy with a look that reads 'Not helping' You sigh before shaking your head and walking over to Sonic.

As you stood next to him he asks, " Hey (Y/N), you get the feeling someone's watching us?" 

"You get use to it." You said with a shrug with eyes closed.

Sally rolled her eyes as she says, "You're just imagining things."  the stones behind you guys made a sound

You turn around to face the statues as sonic asks, "What was that?" He looks over to see you right in front of them, about a second or two Sonic realized what it was then Sonic says, " That! Don't move, maybe they won't notice us." You let out a gasps as one suddenly moved, You looked at there eyes and felt a breeze come in, "Then again, not. Grab on (Y/N)!" Sonic ran over grabbing you before grabbing Sally's hand, "Outa here!" 

You looked over Sonic's shoulder to watch the Staues, something was... weird about them. You were getting some serious deja vu right about now, Your eyes widen as you realize how close they are, "They're gaining, Mauri!"

Sonic smirks as he says, "Not to worry, (Y/N). I just had a brain storm." 

"Uh no," you heard Sally mumble

 He jumped off the island, You let out a screech As Sally yells, " Why didn't I think of this?"

Sonic smirks as he says,  "We'll be cool Ladies, trust me." Sonic whistles as Sally started to scream.

You look up at the neverending sky, You moved your flying hair from out of your face as you see a blue dragon, fly over yelling, " I'm coming Sonic." She caught the two before looking over at you.

You were just staring at the sky, something caught your attention and it wasn't letting it go, The breeze around you was strong, "(Y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice yell, it wasn't enough to break whatever was happening. You heard the sound of flying before someone grabbed your arm making you look over at them, Sonic. He helps you get on Dulcy and you sat right in front of Him. Dulcy looks at you three asking, "You guys all right?"

"Fine, Dulcy" Sally started, you already heard the angry tone, " thank you for saving our lives."

Dulcy smiles and explains, "It's lucky I heard Sonic's whistle." Sonic sends Sally a gaint smirk her way as she sighs and crossed her arms annoyed.

"Now, what happened to you, (Y/n)?" Dulcy asks, making you look over at her with your head tilted in confusion

Sonic notices and asks, "Wait, you don't remember?" You look over at him

You gave a shrug while explaining, "I don't know what happened, It doesn't matter anymore." You lean your head on your hand as you look away, "Let's just contiue with the mission." You already Knew Sonic and Sally were giving each other worried looks

once you guys landed, in the temple, you three saw a door you looked at it while Sonic knocked on it then it opened showing a bright light. You three walk in to see stairs, a lot and lot of stairs.

Sonic looked around before saying, "Huh? Check it out. I'm gonna fire my travel agent." 

" It's not the cruise I had in mind either. Come on." Sally said before continuing to walk

You look over at Sonic and hudge him saying, "We need a vacation!" You smile as Sonic lets out a chuckle

"Now that's the truth!"

You walk through a door, Sally being a bit ahead.  You guys walk around a much a stairs that went ever which way, "Man, where's an elevator when you need one? Major headache."  Sonic says, Looking around

You suddenly felt a breeze, it was going left. You looked left and saw a doorknob, You walked over at it trying to get it open. Sonic tried to help you before it opens and ulls you three in,

Once you two were in, You guys fell down a waterfall, you hugged Sonic when you guys fell Sally and Sonic got up as Sonic ask, "where are we." 

You fell face-first into the floor, You let out a few muffled words before looking up slowly, "Great question."

"I Try" 

An owl suddenly appeared in front of you, making you screech. It explains, "I am Keeper of the Time Stones. To use them, you must solve this riddle." 

 "A Riddle?" 

"Oh, I suck a these!" You whine, waving your hand around.

 "I run, and run, but cannot flee." The owl started

"Uh, uh, uh, a dog disguised as an owl!"Sonic said with a smirk snapping his finers.

"Sonic!" Sally scowled

 the keeper continued, " I am often watched, yet never seen" 

"That's cake, a seeing eye owl!" 

"A baby pigeon!" You shouted out, pointing at the keeper.

"Sonic! (Y/n), Listen!" Sally scowled you two.

You gave her an unamused look before coughing and saying, "continue." 

the owl Contiued, " When long I bring boredom, when short I bring fear. What am I?" 

Sonic taped his foot on the floor impatiently, "That's easy, Antoine." 

"Give us a second," Sally said, putting an arm around your shoulders and you two went into a sister huddle. Sonic couldn't hear what you two were saying but he did hear you repeating the riddle

Sonic looks your way as he asks, "Who can understand this guy? He talks in riddles." 

You look at Sally and she looks over at you before whispering, "I got it!" You give her a look and she whispers, "time."

You think about the riddle, mouthing it without realizing before whispering, "Ohhhh, I see it." You gave her a nod which we gave one back

You two stood up and got out of the heddle and Sonic saw the smirk on your face, "uh no, (Y/N) I'll shut my mouth." You look over at him with a smile and shook your head

Sally turns to the owl and snaps her fingers saying, " The answer is time."

"Correct!" The Owl started before the time stone appeared then he added, "To reach your destination synchronize your thinking." 

 "Synchronize your what?" 

"Thinking!" Sally started, wow did Sonic get on her nerves, "For some of us, just thinking will be a first." She mumbled, hands on her hips

"Shots fired, Sally." 

 Sally sighs before taking a piece of the time stone before explaining, "Remember You two, concentrate on the palace fountain and the year 3224, nothing else." She shook her head at you

"We know, Sal. We know." You mumble before grabbing one of the time stones. You looked down with closed close, just thinking about home. 

Sonic smiles before giving a thumbs up, "No prob Sally. Palace fountain, 3224. Let's bust!" 

 " Palace fountain, 3224. Palace fountain, 3224."  You didn't need to open your eyes to notice you two were floating.

 "Palace fountain, 32 chili dog." Sonic mumbled, losing his train of thought

"Sonic!"

"Mauri, no!"

You guys were suddenly teleported to Mobotropolis in 3224, but you didn't know that then you say, "Where are we?"

"Looks like Robo-town."

"Dang it." You mumbled to yourself under your breathe. Two swat-bots appeared

Sonic took your's and Sally's hand as he added, "Oh man, here we go again!" 

"Greetings citizens, have a nice day." And with that, the bot flew off

You and Sonic look at each other before Sonic ask, " Nice day? We got to check this out." then you two walked out of the alley.

You looked around in awe at what you saw, "i-its Mobotropolis." Sally mumbled looking around in awe.

"Home..." you mumbled, holding your hands over your mouth, trying to conceal your tears.

Sonic smiled as you three started to walk, " Yeah, it sure is. Yo, there's the palace!" Your smile got bigger as you saw your home.

"Oh, despite your bad concentration and synchronization, we arrived at the right time." Sally smiles as she looks around the fountain. 

Sonic sniffs the air as he smelled something, He smiled as he says, "Home sweet home! Whooee!" He ran over to the chilidog stand, you and Sally following, "Two doggies with the works pal!" the pig gave him the Chili dogs.

"Good to be home." You said as you look a seat right next to him, Sonic was about to take a bite when you heard the sound of running. Sally grabbed both you and Sonic and hid. Sonic looks at sally and asks, "Sally, what!?"

He then heard a young voice say, " Two doggies with the works, pal." You all look over to see a very young Sonic, about five years old.

"Awww." You mumbled under your breath, looking at the young Sonic

The young version of you took one of Sonic's chili dogs, he looks at her and asks, "(N/N), Whhhy!?" All you did was giggle at him before taking a bite, "Not cool."

"Very cool!" the younger version of you said with her mouth full

"(Y/n), no talking with your mouth full." 9-year-old Sally said, taking a seat next to her, she turned to Sonic and says, " Sonic, that's your third one today!"

"yea, I'm lucky!" He laughed, (Y/n) giggled as she finished the chili dog.

Sonic lets out a burp, making Sal ( We're calling young Sally, Sal.) disgusted and says, "That is disgusting." 

"Nuh-uh, cool."  young Sonic says

"disgusting." 

 "Cool"

"Double disgusting!" 

"Ahh, triple cool." 

 "E equals M C squared disgusting!" 

"A zillion, gillion, gillion times cool" 

(Y/n) let's out a giggle as she messes with her hair, looking at the two, "I think it's cool, Sally."

Sal groaned and rested her head on her head saying, "Of course you do."

" Ahh, some things never change." Sally rolled her eyes at the scene before her.

"aww, I remember that." you whispered with a smile 

"Yeah." 

in Uncle Chuck's Lab,  (Y/N) was on young Sonic back as young Sally ran up and tried to tag you guys as Sal says, "(Y/N) your it!"

"No I'm not!" You laugh from your spot.

Mauri (we're calling young Sonic) Laughs and says, " Don't worry (Y/N) I'll protect you!"

"Let's escape!" (Y/n) Smiled down at him, Mauri ran around with (Y/n) on his shoulder with Sal chasing them. Mauri bumped into Uncle chuck who is not a robot, (Y/n) jumped off his shoulders.

Mauri cringes as he stares at the machine, "Uh no." He mumbled before looking up at his towering Uncle.

Uncle Chuck glares down at him before saying, "Sonic, you know our rule about playing in the lab." 

Mauri picked up the machine before handing it his his uncle, "Yeah, guess I forgot Unc." 

Sal walked up to him saying, "We're sorry Sir Charles" 

"Just play outside, OK?"

"Okay, Chucky." (Y/n) smiled before grabbing Sonic's hand and running off, Sal joining him. 

Chuck watched them leave with a chuckle, "Rascles" 

He then heard a familiar voice say, " Yo Unc. What's up?" he looked over to see you, Sonic and Sally who was all noticed older.

Sally waved at him, "Hello, Sir Charles."

You did a two-finger salute saying, "Remember us, Chucky?"

in The Royal Palace, the king was talking with this man as the king says, " Of course you'll be there Julian. Everyone is anxious to meet the man responsible for winning the great war. You're a hero" 

 "Forgive me Your Majesty, I just can't..."

The king waved him off saying,  " Nonsense. Tonight I will announce the closing of the war ministry and then your appointment as minister of science. You will attend Julian, that is a royal order. And your plans for dismantling the military are approved as presented. Get started at once" 

"Of course, Sire. I am honored, Sire" the king walks away from the room 'Julian' turns around. You know him as Robotnik. He grabs a walkie and smirks, " Snively, ready the palace attack force."

in Uncle Chuck's lab, Sally showing Uncle chuck Robotroiplis as she was explaining, "And, Julian has a spaceship that will destroy Robo, I mean, Mobotopolis."

 "This is horrifying," Chuck says while staring at the place

"It only worst, man." You said sadly from behind him, he looks at who he was staring outside. Enjoying the memories.

Sonic nods before helping explain, "Yeah, Robotnik changes everybody into robots with this mondo machine." 

 "Robotnik?" 

Sonic looks at him saying, " You know him as Julian" 

"Show him Nicole" 

"Accessing, Sally"

then Nicole shows the mobians turn into robots as Sonic explains, " Robotnik calls it..." 

"The robotocizer, I know." Chuck cut him off, he then explains, "I invented it."

"What!?" You yelled from behind him, time for your freakout of the day

"Whoa, unc." Sonic said, looking at his uncle confused.

Chuck sighs before explaining,  "It was supposed to help older people live longer, but it changed them, took away their will. So I destroyed it."

 "h-how did he..." You tried to ask but couldn't finish

 Chuck shows you that the files and Sonic read aloud, " Files transfered to war ministry?" t

" Julian stole them." Chuck puts his head down, ashamed that he let this happened

 Sonic puts his hand on his shoulder then Sonic says, " It's cool, Unc. We've got a whole week to stop him." You all heard the sound of running, "Uh oh." 

 "Who are you?" A young voice asks you three turn around to see young Muri, Sal and (Y/n)

Chuck smiles as he mitions toward you guys, "Sonic, Princess Sally, Princess (Y/N), these are my friends, uh..."

Sal walked up to Sally and shook her hand as Sally says, " I'm Alicia"

Sal smiled as she says, "That's my middle name."

"Oh really?"

You look down to see (Y/n), She smiled as she spat in her hands before offering it, "(Y/n), I told you! Don't do that, that's disgusting!" Sal scolded.

You smirk down at her before spitting in your own hand, making Sal gag before shaking it saying, "Sup, (Y/n) My name is (Y/M/N) -( Your middle name)!" 

"That's my middle name!"  (Y/n) smiled shaking your hand crazily.

"You got a cool middle name, Kid."  You smiled before ruffling her hair

Sally walked up to you before muttering, "I can't believe you use to do that."

You smirk and nudge her saying, "Who knows, I might bring it back." Sally sent a glare you way and shook her head.

 Mauri walked up to you four saying, "Hi, (Y/M/N), I'm Sonic the hedgehog" He pointed to himself in suck pride.

All you could do was stare down at him, You were concealing such a loud squeal right now, "Hello!?" Mauri waved a hand in front of you.

"Just so you know." You started, putting his hand down, "I am holding back such a big yell right now."

"Whhy."

"because oh my god..."

Sonic walked over not hearing the conversation before and asks, "What's up (Y-(Y/M/N)?" he correct himself, that's nice

"I am so sorry." You said

"for what?"

"For this." You picked Mauri up and hugged him a little too tight saying, "OML, Mauri! You were soo cute!" 

"Mauri!?" Mauri asks, looking at you in fear. He never told anyone, well maybe expect (Y/n) a year ago, but that's it!

You felt a small kick to your leg, You look down to see (Y/n) kicking you while saying, "Hey! Put my friend down!" 

"(Y/n)!" Sal scowled

"No, No I deserve it." You said with a chuckle, putting Mauri down next to (Y/n).

Mauri looks at you for a second before taking a couple steps away from you, he turned to sonic and tapped his foot asking, "So, what's your name?" 

" My name?" Sonic asks before looking at his uncle, "It's uh, Juice. Call me Juice." He winked over at you, you used your hand to cover the smile

 Uncle Chuck walked over with a chuckle explaining, "He's a distant cousin." 

Mauri started to walk around him asking, "Does that mean you live far away?"

 "Yeah, sort of."

" Say, you're pretty cool looking." 

Sonic smirks down at himself, "Yeah, so are you." he sent another wink your way, "Way cool."

"Oh brother," Sally mumbled crossing her arms

"But I'm faster." Mauri said, smirking at Sonic.

You turned to (Y/n) and placed down a chocolate car saying, "I Bet Juice will win!"

 "No way!" Sonic said, looking down at himself. 

"I bet 'Mauri' will win!" (Y/n) Smiled placing down a hair clip, it was from the acorn family. You stared down at him with a frown, you lost that when this all happened

" So immature." Sal sighed, crossing her arms

Sally sighed crossing her arms the same way, "So true."

" Race you to the chili dog stand," Mauri said, already getting ready to start running

"You're on!" Sonic said, he too getting ready

You stood in front of them before you say, "Okay, boys, We wanna clean race! Ready, Set." You raised your arms in the air and waited for a second for dramatic effect, "Go!" You put both your arms down and the two runs off.

They reach the chili dog stand they got two chili dogs then when they were about to run away then they notice ships and stuff and Mauri asks, " Whe...where are they going, Juice?" 

Sonic watched them with a glare before answering, " I don't know, kid, but it's not good. Come on." they ran back.

In chucks lab, The two sonic cames back, Mauri smirks as he looks at Sonic, "Told you I was faster."

"Way fast for me, kid." Sonic said with arms crossed

 "That's ok, you're just old." He waved him off before running off, You frowned as you handed (Y/n) the candy. She smirks and takes it before her and Sal chased after Mauri

(Y/n) turned to stop before waving, "Bye, Granda Juice!" and she ran off

"Old!? Grandpa!?" Sonic asks as they run off, She couldn't hold it in and held her stomach as you couldn't stop laughing.

Sonic turned to you and Sally and explains,  "Something's up. Hover units and tanks are all over the place. Looks like Robuttnik's already making his move" 

You looked down in thought before turning to Chuck, "What's the date!?"

Chuck stares at you for a moment before answer," It's the 13th." Your eyes widen as you took a step back, you're too late!

"The 13th! " Sally asks aloud before yelling, "Oh no! The coup happens tonight!" 

"no.." you mumbled and stumbled a bit, Sonic held your arm to help you stand

In chuck's house, You, Sonic, Sally, Chuck, Sal, (Y/n) and Mauri waited. Sonic tapped his foot impatiently and asks, "Yo Unc, where is she?"

"Where's who?" Mauri asks, looking at you four

Chuck sighs before explaining, "She'll be here, she's very prompt." 

 "Who is?"

"But it could happen any time!"

"He's right, Chucky." You started making everyone look at you, "Time is not on our side right now!"

Mauri looks at you confused as he asks, "What could happen?" 

"We can't leave the children!"

A knock came to the door Chuck opens it and your friends ran in but it was their younger self. They ran up to the three kids. Rosie walked in saying, "Good morning Sir Charles." 

Chuck hurries over to her and says in a hurry, "Come in please" 

"Oh dear, something wrong?" Rosie frowns as she looks at him

" I can't explain now. But if anything unusual happens today, use the escape tunnel and take the children to knothole, understand?" You and Sonic look at your younger selves. 

You, Sonic, Sally and Chuck nod as you run to see someone very special.

in Robotniks lair, Robotnik says, "I want all engine tests completed within the hour." 

a younger Snively, who has a head full of hair explains, "We're on schedule Uncle Julian, but the Peace-bots still need to be retro-fitted with laser weapons" 

 "Thank you, Snively" 

Snively smiles as he looks up at his Uncle, " By this time tomorrow Mobotropolis will be ours!"

Robotnik glares down at him before he corrects, "Not ours, Snively, mine."

 " But I..." 

Robotnik orders, " Switch to voice recognition mode. Block all outside users."

"Voice recognition made complete "

Snively looks at his uncle confused before asking, "Why are we voice activating Uncle Julian?" 

 Robotnik walks up to Snively then he corners him growls, "We aren't. From now on, everything will answer only to my voice. Do you know what that means, Snively?" 

"No, Uncle Julian" 

Robotnik's voice them booms, " It means you call me Sir" 

 "yes sir."

 Robotnik says, " From now on Snively, you do exactly as I say." 

he Drops Snively and Snively stares at the ground, "Yes S-S-S-Sir"

At Chuck's house, All the kids were sitting in a circle as Mauri says, " Something's going on, and we've got to check it out." 

Ant says, "But, we will get in ze big trouble."

"SHHHhhh!" (Y/n) shushed him, "Sonic, I'm with you. All the way!" You smile and puts a hand in the center

Sal looks at you two before saying,  "But Sonic, Uncle Chuck said to stay with Rosie" 

Mauri waves her off saying, "uhh, he always says that. Come on!"Mauri and (Y/n) runs off

Sall stands up and chases after them yelling, "Sonic, (Y/N) wait"  everyone follows her 

Ant sits there for a moment before standing up and chases them saying,  "Please to be waiting for, me myself!" 

in the waiting room, You were sitting in the chair, staring at your hands as you mumble, "I can't believe we're here." you looked up at Sally saying, "I can't believe we're going to see him."

"Me neither, actually," Sally said, sitting down next to you

Sonic looks at you two before saying, "Chill guys, everything's going to be cool" t

"Mauri, I bearly remember him!"

 "I know, I know. It's just that I haven't seen him in so long." Sally stated, looking at the door waiting for Chuck to enter

Sonic puts an arm around your shoulder and side-Hugs you close as he sats, "This is what you two been wating for,"

"He's gone...." You mumbles as tears start to appear in your eyes.  

"D'awww (Y/n)." Sonic squeezed your shoulder, "Trust me, (Y/N). It'll be way cool." You look at him as he wipes away the tears, You sent a small smile his way. You look down and rubbed the bracelet he gave you

 Chuck enters the room and says, " He'll see us now." 

Sally nodded and started to walk in the room. You stand up but your legs won't move, you stood there, frozen. Sonic holds a hand out asking, "Ready?"

You look at the hand before taking it and mumbled, "I guess." and you two follow Sally into the throne room.

Outside the Palace, The kids were running but Ant got stuck on a stick and he screams, " Ahhh! Wait! I'm sticking to this brush! Ahhh!"

(Y/n) and Mauri covered his mouth as the others look to see Robotnik's everywhere, "What's going on?" (Y/n) asks as she looks over at Mauri

a swat-bot says, " Intruders, sector 4." all the kids scream as swat-bot surround them then they walked with their hand in the air then a swat-bot says, "You are now prisoners of Dr. Robotnik."

"dr... Robot...nik?" (Y/n) mumbled as she looks down

Palace Throne Room, the King says, "Julian plotting against the throne? A serious allegation, Sir Charles. "

Chuck waves his arms in the air saying, "I assume you have proof." Sally nudges you as she walked forward

You gulp as you slowly follow her, You and Sally bow as Sally says, "Your majesty, Daddy, it's us."

The king looks at you two with a glare, making you shrink down,  "Sir Charles?"

Chuck shakes his head before explaining, "This will be hard to believe, Your Majesty, but their come from the future" 

"The future?" your father asks before looking at you two, he first looked at Sally. He looked deep in her blue eyes before mumbling, "Sally?" He looks over at you, seeing your (E/C) eyes, (H/L) (H/C) hair and (Fu/C) fur, He made a note you were an (A/T) just like his newly adopted daughter. The longer he looks at you the more he sees his little girl, "(Y/n)?" he looks down and saw Sally wearing the family ring.

Your eyes start to fill with tears as you cover your mouth, Sally smiled as she stares at him. He leaned in close and whispers, " What is our secret family credo?"

You and Sally look at each other before Sally whispers, "To rule with honor."  

"Sally, (Y/n), it is you!" He hugged you two tight. You hugged him back tighter as you felt the tears go down your face,

You look up at him with a sob, "Da-dad! Something bad is coming! We need to prepare!"

Sally continues for you, hugging her father, " Daddy it's true. Julian is going to take over! He's.." The palace started to shake, making you all gasps

Swatbots invade then a bot says, "Freeze prisoners" A huge "tank" busts through the wall swat-bot says, " Do not move." 

Emerging from the tank is the one and only Dr. Robotnik. He smirks as he looks at you all and bows, " Greetings Sire." 

your father looks at him confused and asks,  "Julian?" 

Robotnik smirks as he looks around the now broken palace, "Your Majesty, members of the royal court, welcome to Robotropolis, the capital of my kingdom

In Sonics eyes, you could see Robotnik's reflection. Sonic glares at Robotnik as he starts to laugh a very evil laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 436 17
It's been five years sense you and your sister (Mia aka me) saw your brother Sonic. You girls decided to move near him. You girls visit him and his f...
61.4K 1.5K 13
You were living a normal, teenaged life when one day, a villain from another dimension blew up your school, kidnapping you. After blacking out, you w...
56K 1.2K 19
❝ Sonic has finally become a part of something he had craved for almost the whole of his life - a family. The Wachowskis agreed to take care of him a...
438 27 17
Hey, I'm Sapphire - a human-hedgehog hybrid born in a human world. This is my life, through my eyes, from when I was fourteen years old. Note: contai...