Lucifer Wears Leather

By iiamtima

Mysterious lovers🀍 Sorry For My English🀍 More

THIS IS A SHORT LETTER OF A GIRL WHO KILLED HERSELF THEN-SOON
SHE WENT TO HELL AND FOUND LOVE BUT BEFORE LETS READ HER NOTE.
Lets SKIP PART 3 GO ON TO PART 4
IF YOURE READING THIS IM ALREADY DEAD BUT--
ARE YOU IN TEARS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY? No? WELL LET ME TELL YOU..
Getting To Know Hell.
Getting To Know Hell #2
Lucifer Wears Leather Was Now Officially Updated And Has New Parts.❀️

ARRIVED IN HELL

5.5K 80 8
By iiamtima

•After Tima (I) killed myself I woke up in a very hot, soft and dim place where it burns•

As I walked in the dim place and I turned at every corner there was screams and hands reaching out to me, I ask myself is this really what hell looks like? Am I really dead? But I can't seem to find the answers, my mind was blank....

I tried my best to think of happy thoughts or memories (while I was alive) that I had to not allow paranoia to take over me, but my memories was gone I didn't remember anything of my past life the only thing I remembered was my name 'Tima Greene 21years' I was alone and afraid seeing all those hands , hearing all those screams....

Then a bright light appeared in front of me...so I followed it ; when I followed the light it took me to a place where books, food and a long paper of names with a big black and red chair tall as a pole, suddenly the chair turned around and I saw a man damn he was so handsome...

His skin was dark brown his eyes was red,blue and grey, his face was shaped like a circle but not to circle.. SHITT!! He was handsome as fuck.

He ask me "Ms.Tima do you know why you're here?" i said "no" he laughed and with a grin on his face he said , "you killed yourself because you couldn't handle the forces of life, now you're in hell where I'm gonna place you for your sins, so please sit down." So I sat💔
He told me his name was 'Lucifer Weathers' and he was the devil.. I was shocked because he wasn't what I expected all my life I thought the devil was 'red, horns, bull feet and fat'🤷🏻‍♀️but I was still scared because well I mean, he's the devil even though he's super attractive as fuck.

So I'm sitting there and he's reminding me of my past life all my memories my family and friends, I were in tears because it was sad....He said to me "I don't blame you for killing yourself because you made the decision you thought would of help you" and I said "yes and I didnt really liked being alive"

Then he said look at yourself in the mirror (the mirror was in his office) so I looked and I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw me; curly hair, dark skinned, slim thick, grey and purple eyes, shortness about 5'2.

I was beautiful that was actually the first time I remembered seeing myself since I lost my memories 🤷🏻‍♀️ then I told him "I'm really beautiful but I don't like myself" he said "you are amazingly sexy maybe one of the first sinners to enter my office that caught my eyes😏" (I blushed) and with a grin on my face I said, "thanks devil" so he watched me for hours and I know that he's maybe thinking "where shall I place her? Can I actually make her my queen? Why do I find her sexy?" I think this because he's giving me a very nice stare 😍.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 830 28
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
15.3K 731 21
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
93.7K 9.4K 27
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...