𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒;; He...

By P-PYROMANIA

(🧋)────── || ❝ i don't have daddy issues ❞ More

𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃
𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻𝚈
𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
𝚂𝚆𝙸𝚃𝚉𝙴𝚁𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳
𝚃𝙰𝙸𝚆𝙰𝙽
𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳
𝙿𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰
𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂
𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚆𝙰𝚈
𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴
𝟷.𝟺𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜
𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚢
China

𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰

350 10 1
By P-PYROMANIA

Little (Y/N) and father were playing in the snow well she was he just watched from afar. "Daddy look I caught a snowflake!" The child cheered as She looked at the  one she caught between her gloves hands. He just nodded and tried to smile.

(Y/n) felt like crying because all the kids around her had their parents playing with them. The small child sat down on the snow and started to tear up but pushed the feelings down and sang her favourite Steven universe song.

I don't need you to love me
I love me
I do t need you to respect me
I respect me

Apparently her father heard her silky voice and stalked her a little bit closer.

If you change your mind~

He hugged (y/n) from behind with a sad smile. "(Y/n)..." You smiled and faded away making him hug himself. He keeps forgetting that you died when I was throw into a freezing river. "I'll change my mind." He whispered to his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...