A Demon walking amongst the e...

Od Skull_CrusherT-T

Ryuko Matoi was transferring to Honnoji academy, but when she isn't the only transfer student joining her in... Více

Chapter 1: Honnoji Academy
Chapter 2: The Rematch
Chapter 3: Tennis match and old faces
Chapter 4: Re-awakening
Chapter 5: No late day.
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 8: Challenged
Chapter 9: Invited
Chapter 10: Greed
Chapter 11: The Death elections and 'He' Reveals himself.
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: The truth and new weapons
Chapter 14: First Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Second Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Change of plans.
Chapter 17: Ryuko and Satsuki vs Lilith and Lezabel
Chapter 18: Changed
Chapter 19: Accepting who you are
Chapter 20: The Battle for Honno City
Chapter 21: Lucifer's vs Mephisto
Chapter 22: Tensa Zangetsu's True form
Chapter 23: Separate Ways
Bonus Chapter
.........

Chapter 7: Needle Point

8.4K 153 22
Od Skull_CrusherT-T

Ryuko was sitting in a meditating position with her legs crossed and her scissor blade laying on her legs with her hands on top of the blade. She had her eyes closed, she breathed in through her nose deeply and out through her mouth.

Y/N: Good. Having a calm mind and put your thoughts at ease when you are in battle. The last thing you want to do is panic. Even when your backed, into a corner.

Ryuko heard what he said, she remained calm. She could feel her body tensing up slightly, so she took in some slow breaths to relax her body. But before she could continue training a beeping noise went off as she jolted from the sound. She saw then it was Y/N's timer. She had done a quick five minute meditation after a hard working training session.

Y/N: That's enough for today, will continue this later this afternoon.

Ryuko nodded as she got from her meditating position, she told Mako she would meet her at the tram station. She was now walking up to the tram station with Y/N who was holding his Tensa Zangetsu over his shoulder. Ryuko training was good exceptionally well, she had got down to the basics very easily and she was learning fast.

Y/N: Ryuko.

Ryuko: Yeah?

Y/N: I want you to know that when you ever have some free time to yourself, do some of the lessons and techniques I've showed you. Just because I've stopped given you training for now till later, does not mean you simply stop and wait for the next session. I can only give you so much to do. The rest is up to you. Understand?

Ryuko: I got it.

Y/N: Good. As a student their goal is surpass their teacher, and the teachers goal is to make their student better than them so they can pass it on to the next generation.

Ryuko said nothing but took in the information as they walked up the to the tram station, to her Y/N was a handsome person, he was cold and he seemed unfazed by what was going on around him, but what really caught her attention of him was his wisdom. His wisdom in a guy of his age was surprising. When she laid eyes on him she thought he was a regular guy. But no. There was something that separated him from the everyone else. Maybe because he simply beat Satsuki effortlessly.

Eventually they made it, to the tram station where Mako was waiting for them, the tram ride was quiet, they made it into the academy having something to eat, Y/N was having some oranges he had cut up and was juicing them. As for Ryuko and Mako it was croquettes for them.

A group of students, who were from the biology club who attempted to kidnap Mako, however Y/N glared them which made them stop.

Y/N: If you value your life....then you will leave before I release my Tensa Zangetsu on you.

They stood still, until Y/N counted down from three. They scattered within milliseconds. Y/N huffed.

Y/N: Weaklings.

Mako: Thanks Y/N!

Y/N closed his eyes as he finished his last orange. Ryuko smiled at him as she looked at him for a while till she returned to eating her lunch too.

Y/N was about to get up until he heard a faint sound, he grabbed Ryuko and pulled her down to the ground, as countless needles were shot, unfortunately for Mako she was hit by these needles in the back, others missed Y/N as he dodged them. Mako feel to the ground, which startled Ryuko.

Ryuko: Mako! Mako! Say something!

Y/N turned around to see a tall muscular male human who had short black hair with a red mohawk and blue eyes who stepped out of the shadows.

???: The girl is unharmed, she's knocked out she'll be back up full of energy.

Ryuko turned around to face this person along with Y/N he had his Tensa Zangetsu at his side, his thumb and the collar ready to release his sword. His eyes narrowed. Y/N watched the human fired needles at Ryuko. But before they could even touch her. Y/N unsheathed his Tensa Zangetsu and he began deflecting all the nails that were coming towards them at a rapid pace.

Ryuko: Woah....

The red mohawk man watched in shock, how could a person like move so fast and deflect all his nails that fast?! That's just impossible. But before he could even think, Y/N was in front of him and he punched him in the gut as the man coughed out saliva. Y/n then grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground, which caused a small crater. 

But before Y/N could say something to this man, smoke suddenly broke out as it covered him, Y/N covered his mouth and coughing to get the smoke out of his lungs, he looked around for the assailant, but the smoke is too dense to see.

???: I'll be back to strip you tomorrow.

As soon the smoke cleared, Y/N looked around to see the man was gone, he looked to see an empty can, saying 'Smoke grenade'. Y/N growled.

Y/N: Grr....Coward, won't even fight after he committed himself to the fight.

Ryuko could say anything as she watched her teacher sheath his Tensa Zangetsu back into his sheath, she watched him do all kinds of crazy flips and moves with his sword and he kept her safe from all the nails. Ryuko saw he was coming back as he looked into her eyes.

Ryuko:.....How did you do that?

Y/N: Training. Lots of training.

Ryuko: Can I-

Y/N: No. There won't be enough time for you to learn moves like I did there, those skills take years of training. And you do not have that time.

Ryuko: Right...

Y/N looked at Mako and kneeled down and began to take the needles out of her body, Ryuko sighed before looking down at the ground. After removing the needles from Mako, she was up.

Mako: Hey, what happened?

Ryuko: Some guy who said he wanted strip me. Fucking pervert.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Throughout the day, school had finished and Ryuko was currently finishing her evening training with Y/N, who was showing various ways to attack and defend as well as perfect stances to use. Ryuko was now laying down on the ground who was catching her breath. Ryuko stood up halfway and she looked at Y/N.

Ryuko: Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Ryuko: If I leave Senketsu behind tomorrow do you think that guy will leave me alone?

Y/N: Not likely. He'll go for your outfit while your not looking. You best keep it with you.

Ryuko nodded before getting up and getting her gear and leaving until Y/N stopped her.

Y/N: Ryuko.

Ryuko stopped and turned around to her teacher.

Y/N: I'll give you a hand and don't forget 6:30 here tomorrow. Don't be late.

Ryuko: I won't.

Y/N watched Ryuko leave to here home, as Y/N stayed where he was and decided to use this extra time to do some of his own training.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day, Y/N and Ryuko were on the no-star tram, no Mako to annoy Y/N, much to his delight. The tram lead them to Honnōji Academy, as they entered the school building. Ryuko transformed into her Kamui and she held her scissor blade in her other hand. Y/N kept his Tensa Zangetsu close to him, but he did not unsheathe it.

As they walked into the school hall, it was quiet. Too quiet for their liking. That was until they saw Needles flying right at them from everywhere. Y/N them unsheathed Tensa Zangetsu and he sliced all the needles into dust.

However, Y/N saw something rolling towards him, his eyes widened as he and Ryuko were blown away from quite a distance. Y/N recovered faster than Ryuko to see even more needles flying at them. Ryuko saw this and she got in front of Y/N and she deflected the needles away from them.

Suddenly a big explosion happened in front of them which made them blow away for the second time. Y/N was really begin to think this human cared about explosions and nothing else. Y/N had a few scratches on him, unfortunately for Ryuko who was supporting herself on her scissor blade, due to her injures being bad. Senketsu changed back into his sailor uniform.

Y/N saw even more needles, he got up and held his palm out forward, red electricity sparked around his arm as his demonic energy formed a red ball and he fired it at the needles, disintegrating them.

Ryuko: What was that?!

Y/N said nothing as he saw the red haired mohawk man appear out into the light. As he did, multiple grenades came at them. Y/N grabbed Ryuko and hugged her to him tightly as he fired another ball of demonic energy and the grenades exploded, the force of the explosion blew them away.

Y/N held Ryuko tightly around him, as they made contact with the wall, well Y/N covered Ryuko and took most of the wall, he then fell to the ground and Ryuko fell down right next to him. Y/N had now blood coming down the side of his head. He growled in anger, his eyes were slowly going black with a yellow pupil. He saw the red haired mohawk man appeared with a gun in his hand.

???: I have business with you. The Kamui girl is my business.

Y/N: When you attack my apprentice, it involves me as well.

Ryuko managed to stand up, she tried to approach the red haired man and Y/N. She stopped dead in her tracks, as the red haired man aimed his gun at Ryuko.

???: Don't move girl. There are two ways this can end. The first being it does not have to be this way, all I'm after is the Kamui, nothing more.

Ryuko: If you want to take Senketsu, you'll have to take him from my cold, dead body!

???:Suit yourself.

Y/N: Try it..and I'll slice your head off!

???: I'm not scared of dying.

Y/N: Hmph...seems we have something in common.

???: But is she scared? From the state you're in right now, those needles could be very lethal for you both. Perhaps you can take a few shots, but what about her? Since she has no Kamui protecting her.

Y/N growled at the human while Ryuko hadn't said a word. Y/N stared at the man until he then pulled out his Tensa Zangetsu and he threw it at him. The red haired man had just enough time to dodge the blade as it hit a stone wall behind him, but when he turned Y/N was in front of him and what he did yesterday to him he repeated again only this time, when he punched him in the face, it made the man lose a tooth.

Y/N then slammed the man down into the ground, he then started punching him in the face again and again. Punch after punch, Y/N slowly stood up and looked at the human. He beaten him to unconsciousness, not to death thankfully. 

Y/N: Asshole.

Y/N looked back at Ryuko who was smiling weakly at him, Y/N saw her swaying side to side as she closed her eyes and she too fell to unconsciousness. Thankfully Y/N caught her and he lifted her up bridal style. Before he did, he called back his Tensa Zangetsu back to him as well as grabbing Ryuko's scissor blade and putting away with his demon power. And Y/N left.

Unknown to him was, that Immuta and Nonon were nearby watching him, they had watched the whole fight, too where he shot out a red energy ball  to brutally beating up his opponent. Immuta was typing away at the data.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's chapter seven. I hoped you enjoyed. Vote and comment down below and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

187K 3.2K 103
A year after the events of kill la kill Ryuko and everyone else have moved on and Ryuko lives with her older sister Satsuki and is attending normal h...
105K 1.1K 23
Hello guys, this is my first fanfic, hopefully it will not be as cringy as I think it will be. Anyway. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), your mother, Hayami...
2.8K 99 11
After the sudden disappearance of his Uncle Syuuji Ayako, Ken Ayako embarks on a journey to find him. He ends up finding more in depth about his Uncl...