A song for you! (A K/DA love...

By BluTheStoryTeller

This is the story of Samuel O'Connor, a 19-year-old music enthusiast who has lived a hard life. The adventure... More

Likeness of the characters
Chapter 1:Introduction (Blog post #1)
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: The concert
Chpater 4: The tournament
Chapter 5: (Blog post #2)
Chapter 6: The beginning of a journey
Chapter 7: Round 1
Chapter 8: A day with K/DA
Chapter 9: Round Two
Chapter 10: The nightclub
Chapter 11 The truth
An update

The prequel has arrived

1.1K 11 10
By BluTheStoryTeller

Hello everyone, yes I am alive and the prequel to the story has just received its first chapter. I hope you all enjoy it and make sure to let me know what you think about it. You can find the book on my profile.

I also wanna say, stay safe and wash your hands. The health workers have enough trouble on their minds, let's help them by staying home and avoid getting infected by the coronavirus as much as possible. 

Stay safe and love you all. Thank you for the amazing support and stay tuned for more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 559 17
Plot: A famous band that was admired by almost everyone came to crash a concert! As the Girl band tries to get clues, a new announcement came from th...
68.7K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
11.3K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
349K 10.5K 55
Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would call bad luck, 23 year old (Y/n) ends up in...