𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

β–‘ Dreaming in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Lying, Trying β–‘
β–‘ Big decision β–‘
β–‘ White lies β–‘
β–‘ Reflecting myself β–‘
β–‘ Information β–‘
β–‘ Bloody much β–‘
β–‘ Tell me about your family β–‘
β–‘ Spies β–‘
β–‘ The ankle β–‘
β–‘ The ankle pt2 β–‘
β–‘ Dreams are not for everyone β–‘
β–‘ Got a secret β–‘
β–‘ Opening up β–‘
β–‘ Figuring out β–‘
β–‘ Dance with me β–‘
β–‘ The revelation β–‘
β–‘ Milkshake threats β–‘
β–‘ Just pain β–‘
β–‘ You need to come back β–‘
β–‘ Rainbows β–‘
β–‘ Who are you? β–‘
β–‘ Fine but not so Fine β–‘
β–‘ The letter β–‘
β–‘ Proud of us β–‘
β–‘ Lets do it β–‘
β–‘ Dancing in the rain β–‘
β–‘ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos β–‘
πŸ₯€

β–‘ Right Concept β–‘

48 5 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

Jimin's pov:

Music fills the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in and around every person in the room usually. Some react to the beat, others continue in chatter, but always it speaks to them in some manner.

But now I am just with her.

A lively tempo can lift her, elevate the spirit, or move her to dance, whilst a slow one can relax the mood. Before the notes filled the air they use to say that every person is an island but if she is an island let her be my island.

Mine! Nobody's else! I want her to belong to me and only me! I am staring in her eyes and it feels like i am reborn. I forget about my past, or my problems... my fears and insecurities and I wanna make her feel the half of the happinses she makes me feel everyday that passes us.

She was looking at the blindfold on my hand perplexed. I do not blame her. I could not blame her for a single thing cause she is perfect!

"Can I put it on you this time!" I asked and caught her off guard at first. She just couldn't undrestand but her eyes showed confidence after that. "Of course!" Her smile spreads peace to my mind.

We both giggled uncontrollably and I started wrapping it around her eyes. Everything was so meaningful at the time. With the rain falling from the sky we both lifted our heads to see it but Y/n couldnt because of the blindfold. I looked at her face looking at the sky. I giggle.

"You can't see pabo!" My voice was so warm and soft for the first time in my whole life time. She slowly lowered her gaze with her face directed to me.That smile made me stare at her lips this time.

I didn't think of it for too long. Firstly I looked at her beautiful lips, then wonder about their taste, and cupped her face after that.

I could not hold back. I slowly brushed my lips against hers. time stopped when our lips met, but the flutter only intensified. My heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker.

I was craving for this moment, longing to place my lips into hers with friction. I could only focus on how soft I felt against her mouth, how addictively I invaded all her senses. I was not sure if it was a dream or reality but still there was raw emotion in the way my fingers curled around her while raindrops were falling on top of our heads.

Every breath I took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since I'd known myself, I didn't feel shy. If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting.

I tugged her closer to my body and opened my mouth deepening the kiss. She slid her hands around my neck this time, pulling me closer as well. I felt wanted! I pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her knees gave in.

She is mine! My fingers started exploring the back of her waist, electrifying my ownself when I found some skin. I can not explain the passion our relationship hold somewhere deep.

It's unbelievable!

Stomach twisting in a knot! Am I the only one feeling like that? Does she feel the same? Does her heart stops beating when she sees me!? Does she feel butterflies when I touch her or is it just me? Does she overthink every little word I say? Can't eat? Can't sleep? Is she afraid of saying something stupid out of nowhere? Is she stressed right now?

Like me!

Does she like the moment we are having? Is she feeling all these planets aligning and then crushing, colliding, crumbling, breaking into a billion pieces with us being united into one indivudual in the middle of all the dust.

Her kisses are black holes pulling you in until all gravity is lost under her touch. Intoxicading, revealing waking me up from an eternal sleep. I slowly started opening my eyes as are lips were parted at the moment.

"Y/n... I..."

She was so pure... innocent And I could not even stare at her eyes.

Taehyung's pov:

I thought about Y/n's words. She is right! I need to grab my chance as I can! I can't leave this like that. We have history... And I hope for a future... She might not feel the same but how could I not know If I stay back admiring her from the distance.

I walked in the studio. It's the time to show her that I can be the one for her. I want to be the special one who can love her right.

I walked in the classroom and spotted her in the middle twirling around her own self like a fairy. She stopped at her trucks and I smiled. "Kath!" She finally spotted my weak body standing with the one hand on the door frame. She was not smiling as usual.

Today... She... was lifeless although she was trying to conceal it behind an angelic smile. I can't believe that she still doesnt know that I know her too well to buy something like that.

"What's wrong?" I said and realized that her eyes were quite glassy. I approached her to take a closer glimpse of her eyes. They were indeed full of tears that didn't got the chance to rush out.

"I-i am fine!" She spelled out really weak and I  approached her afraid of her condition cause her eyes filled with tears, making their way on her cheeks, escaping like crazy. I pulled her in my arms.

"Shhhh relax! Everything is gonna be okay!" I whispered to her ear and she found a shelter in my warm embrace. She finally breathed like never before, grabbing me with both of her hands on the back of her shoulders.

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" I asked and Kath gained some space again, wipping her tears. "You are gonna find out... later! Everybody will!" She reassured me and I gulped in fear. That doesnt sound good.

"Don't worry! Everything will be okay Kath!" I reassured her but she didn't seem to be confindent about it. However, a smile still appeared through the pain she might was still feeling.

"No! It won't but its okay Tae!" That sentence was so puzzled but still I wanted to fit the pieces and finally make sense. But I couldn't.

"I don't know what do you mean but it doesnt worth your tears! Nothings is worhy enough for your tears... I don't like seeing you like that! Its making my heart...crumbling... beating... like .., crazy!" I confessed lowering my gaze.

"Tae..." She looked at me sympathetically but then everybody started entering the class, interrupting our convartation. Loud whines filled the classroom and everyone started getting in.

Y/n's eyes met mine as soon as she walked in holding Jimin's hand. Okay! What happened there? Tae concentrate and think about Jimin and Y/n later...

Jin approached me and patted my back. "Hey dude!" I greeted him back and then Jimin stepped in. "Are you sick?" He asked focusing his glare on my eyes. "Why are your eyes like that?" Jungkook also noticed...

"Guys! I have to talk to you about something!" Kath captivated everyone with her sentence and everybody's attention was on her. "I have to tell you something bad that I had no power over and I hate brining out something like that to you!" She started with a prologue but her eyes were stealling peeks from time to time.

"I love you all so much and I am gonna miss everyone!" She explained and a tear slid of. "Why are you gonna miss us Kath?" Yoongi asked taking some steps closer to us. "The studio! It's gonna get shut down... We are gonna sell the building!!" Everyone gasped at her sentence. We all had our jaw falling, touching the ground.

"What? That can't happen!" Y/n yelled unwilling to believe at what Kath just said... "This place is our house!" Hoseok held Y/n closer to him, tryingi to relax her. "Guys... We don't have the money to keep the studio open!"

"What if we have the money and we don't know about it!" Jimin dared to speak and everyone turned to look at him puzzled. "What do you mean Jimin?" Kath asked him with some steps closer.

He was hesitant at first like he was holding back. "T-the assigment! The assigment is the solution!" He proposed but still it was like a riddle to the rest of us.

"What about the assigmnet?" Kath continued asking him cause she didn't get the memo. I started understanding his point though. "We need to find the bestconcept of all our ideas!" Hestarted talking and I was trying to put all the pieces togetehr. It's crystal clear..

"Then we can hold a musical number... something like a show... with tickets! We can use the auditorium downstairs! It's perfect!" He started cheering up all alone and then the rest of the class started getting wild.

"That's an awesome idea!" Y/n admitted looking at every single face in the room. "Guys I don't know! I need to talk to the rest of the teachers.. I don't know if it's possible!" Kath said and I stepped up. "We''ll make it possible Kath!" I reassured her and she sighed.

"Fine! I will do my best to convince her! But I need you all on this!" Everybody starting cheering, running, screaming in enthusiasm. Even clapping.

"Okay okay now quiet! Let's see all the concepts then!" She announced and everyone followed her rooms sitting down.

Y/n's pov:

We all sat down and every pair would make its way to the middle to talk about their concept. I was nervous and Jimin knew it. Thats he was caressing my hand from time to time.

"Jungkook and Jennie! You can start..." Kath gave them the green light and they stood up for us to see them in the middle of our circle.

Jungkook stood in the one side while Jennie to the other. Jennie gave him a sign for approval although she seemed quite bored of this situation.

"So we thought..." Jungkook said.

"He thought" Jennie completed his sentence.

"Okay! I thought... About star wars! Star wars dance numbers... and spaceships and beams and creatures and boom boom Aghhhh Lightsabers! Warrrrr!"

"I had nothing to do with it!" Jennie had that poker face on trying to avoid Jungkook at all costs. Kath smiled sympathetically. "It's okay Jennie! Jungkook are you done...?"

"No.. I am not... Then darkth V-"

"He is done!" Jennie seized his wrist abruptly and led him to the floor with a push. Jungkook whimpered but Jennie literally didn't care. "Next... we have... Jin... Lisa?" Kath allowed them to get up and step in the middle.

"We wanted to dance about young love... How a teenager can experiance love" Lisa said and Jin completed her.

"We can describe it through the nature.. The butterflies.. The scents.. The feelings... Every little detail will do!" Jin said and they smiled to each other... "Guys thats a good idea but we need something more... specific.. I will definetly keep that in mind though! Thanks for the good collaboration between you too!"

Kath started making more notes about Jin and Rose... Well obviously. She couldn't write a lot about star wars and boom boom like Jungkook would say. "Hoseok.. Mina! Your turn!" She reassured them and they got in the middle..

"We thought about.." Mina said looking at her papers.

"A stormy sea... Waves crushing to the shore!" Hoseok said looking at Mina and they both laughed..

"We talked about this and we believe that loving someone truly, with power It's like a lost ship on a storming sea where the waves literally fight with the object. Wanted to swallow it! Bring it all down!" Hoseok added and I was so proud of my best friend. We all started clapping and Kath was writting even more notes now.

You did it Hoseok!

"Thats a brilliant idea guys! We are gonna see the rest of the couples and we might choose your idea... So... Yoongi.. Jisoo!" Kath called them to stand in the middle. No one of trhem had notes or papers.

"It's about a powerfull duo! Putting their needs first until they actually grab what they want. They have the same goal and they will do everything to win what they desire! Cause they have the power!" Yoongi spoke and didnt even let Jisoo say a word.

"Thank you Yoongi.. We are gonna keep that in mind.. Taehyung! Rose!" She looked at her papers and Taehyung stepped in the middle but he was only looking at her. Finally her eyes met his. There was... something! I know it!

"It's about destined love! A love that is meant to be!" Tae said not removing his eyes from kath.

"A love that nothing cant break!" Rose added a detail and Tae's eyes had a different meaning this time like they couldnt move away from Kath.

"A dance number with two people that shows, that no matter the obstacles, no matter the odds, no matter the situations and the results, no matter what everybody else thinks, no matter of the pain in their heart, their surroundings, the circumstances, the sun, the moon, the earth... Their love can never be broken cause everytime something tries to wreck them they get up even stronger... Because.. they are meant to be!" Tae was looking at her so passionately. I looked at Jimin and his eyes widened. Okay even Jimin undrestood.

I cleared my throat on purpose to alert Tae and he stiffened changing the direction he was looking at. I started clapping in enthusiasm and everybody emulated me. "T-that was good Taehyung... Rose!.. T-thank you! It might be the concept after all.. But... We have the last couple... Y/n... Jimin!" She announced our names and Jimin got up first and exposed his hands towards me.

He nodded for me to reach for it and I just acted like he wanted me to place him in the middle of the circle. I was not so nervous anymore. Jimin took out his blindfold and I wrapped it around his eyes. Everyobody was struggling to understand. When his eyes were covered we finally started talking.

"We wanna tell you a story!!" Jimin started but it was my hint to continue. I placed him in the middle of the circle and left his hand.

"Once upon a time there was a boy... That boy was so closed to himself that never got the chance to take a glimpse of what the word looked like. He was protecting himself with a blindfold, petrified to open his eyes and see his surrounding. He prefered imagining life than living. After all your imagination can be better than reality... Right?" I said and twisted him around until he fell on his knees.

"One day, He was distracting listening to that melodious sound coming from his window. He tried to pay attention to the sound like his life was depending on it. He never heard a sound like that before... He ran outside just to be sure he wasnt dreaming. The touch of some wait drops playfully traveled around his face. He finally smiled... But what is that? He thought." His part ends and mine starts right away.

"Suddenly the drops started combing with each other creating a figure. The boy could not lay his eyes on her but still could feel her grace along with the wind. He decided that he wanted to dance with her. That phenomenon was happing almost every winter night! Until he realized his love growing bigger. He was falling in love.. more and more..." I continued fearsly and Jimin smiled with his eyes closed.

"One day The boy fell ready... He wanted to take off the mask... To meet the girl with that illutional touch. He wanted to leave everything behind.. His fear, his insequrities. He wanted to see her!" I said my paragragh and the sat among with the rest of the students, leaving Jimin alone in the circle. He finally took of the blindfold.

"When he took off that fabric that was keeping his eyes away from seeing he realized that The girl that he named 'Rain' was no longer there... He was waiting for her everynight... She never came back! As time was passing by the boy realized that Rain will never come back... Because she was not real.. It was just a game his subconscious was creating for him to finally break free.. escape from his fear and face the truth.. And now finally he broke free!" Jimin finally said and for my surprise the room was silent.

After that everyone started clapping like crazy. Jimin giggled at everyone screaming their lungs out. He seized my hand and helped me get up. We both started bowing and he held me by the waist. I had a good feeling.

"I think we found the concept!" Kath claimed...

--------

A/n:

Hello guys!

This chapter was quite massive! I am  sorry lol but I quite liked it to be honest. Next chapter will be smaller.

I hope!

What did you think? Did you like it? Do you think that Kath likes Taehyung? What will happen with the studio? Will the save it after all?

I purple you all guys! See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 26 12
y/n was just an ordinary girl, fun loving and everyone's favourite. the only thing she did wrong was to fall in love with guy who was already in love...
140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
60.7K 2K 58
Between the two..
181 42 16
a love story where two people fall in love, yet have nothing in common, besides one secret spot. |1970s!au|