Charlotte is a survivor

By sammyisamazzing

When Henry finally realize that he likes Charlotte. Drex kidnaps her. And abuses her. More

Taken
Where is she?
Chenry moment
Our first date
Nightmare continues
Survior

Chenry continue

364 10 0
By sammyisamazzing

Ray POV
I decided to check on Charolette. Henry and her were kissing. So I left. A few hours Henry came out. "Hey, Ray can we order take out. I want to surprise Char with a dinner date." Henry said. "Sure. You finally realized that you like Charlotte." I said with a smile. "Yes, she is amazing." Henry said with a smile. "Okay here take this and get whatever you want for dinner," I hand him $100. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes I want you guys to be happy," we both heard a scream coming from Henry's bedroom. We ran into the room.
Henry POV
We run into my room. Charlotte was screaming and crying. I go to her "Char it's okay. It's just a dream. Wake up" I said leaning down. She wakes up. "I'm sorry." She said in a lower whisper. "It's fine it was just a bad dream." Ray said. My heart broke when I saw how much pain she's in. "I'm fine. Will you be up for a date?" I asked.
                   Charlotte POV
          I been wanting to go on a date with Henry for four years since freshman year of high school. "Yes but how Drex is still out there. I don't want to be out there." I said. "Trust me I got everything under control."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.4K 38
Really, it was just spontaneous fighting, Peter Pan, a carton of noodles, a magic eight ball, and a few other people that simultaneously knocked Tyle...
40.6K 1.1K 23
This is a sequel to The Trouble On Your Lips so if you haven't read that and want to then avoid this summary. Kellin and Vic have been separated for...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...