One Night Stand with Ms. Mano...

By jenlisaisreal23_

Jennie, a seventeen year old student had a one night stand with Lisa who is just having a vacation in South K... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - M
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - M
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - M
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - M
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/N
Chapter 44

Chapter 9

17.4K 504 99
By jenlisaisreal23_

Lisa’s POV

I can’t believe what I just heard. What is she talking about? What children? Don't tell me I made her pregnant that night. I should really stop fucking girls while I'm drunk. But children? Children as in like plural term for a child? What the fuck? I wipe my clothes who are now wet because my water spilled in it. “What do you mean children miss?” I asked her, still not believing her.

“You made me pregnant Lisa. They are quadruplets. I tried looking for you everywhere. Months Lisa. I’ve been looking for you for months but I failed. It’s been hard for me. Raising a child is quiet stressful already, how much more if I’m raising four babies at the same time at the age of seventeen.” I didn’t say anything. I tried opening my mouth but words won’t come out in it. I'm still shocked of what I heard. Four? I have four children? And she's only seventeen? What the fuck did I do. I hope I wont get sued for this. I fucked a minor for fuck's sake.  She was speaking to me with her teary eyes. I don’t know if I will believe her but when I see her speaking while crying; I know she’s telling the truth. I can feel it.

“I know it’s my fault. You were so drunk that night. I just want to tell you that you have children. It’s your right. They are still your babies.” She continued. She’s already crying hard. I wipe her tears with my thumb. I can tell that she’s shock with what I did. I can’t help it. I feel so sorry for her.

“If you won’t believe me, it’s okay. At least I’m done with my part. I already let you know about them. Thank you for your time.” She said. She is about to stand up but I stop her. I hold her soft hand.

“Wait. I believe you okay. Let’s… let’s talk for a while.” I told her. I can’t let her go home with her situation. She’s a crying mess for god's sake. As I stared at her, I observe her face. She’s really cute. I want to pinch her cheeks.

She’s been crying for a while now. She didn’t stop. So I hug her and make her calm. I’m making moves. I know.

“So tell me about our children.” I started talking again. When she heard what I said, she stopped crying and stopped embracing me. I don’t want to stop hugging her. “Oh about them, their names are Leo, Luca, Louis and Lily. Three boys and one girl. I named them after you.” She happily said with her eyes sparkling. I can see the love she has for our children. I bet she’s a good mother.

“They’re 3 months old now.” She added. I really can’t believe it. I want to see them. I want to see their faces. I’m curious if they look like me. I want them to look like me. But I also want them to look like their mother. I want them to have feline eyes like her. Oh and I realize she also has a gummy smile. She’s smiling while talking about them. I didn’t listen to what she’s talking right now; I was just staring at her face. I know I probably look like a creep at this moment.

“Lisa?” she waves her hands at my face. “Are you listening to me?”

“Oh I’m sorry I zoned out.”  I reasoned out. “Can I ask your name?” I suddenly asked her. We were talking for a while already but I still don’t know her name. I forgot to ask her name. What the fuck? Maybe I was just lost in her beauty.

Jennie. My name is Jennie. Jennie Kim.” She said showing her hands to me asking for a hand shake. Oh what a wonderful name.

“I’m Lisa Manoban.” I replied to her and I shake her hands. Damn she really has a small hand but it still fits in my hand. It's perfect. We're perfect for each other. I smirk.

I don’t know if I’m ready for this. I know this is another chapter of my life I’m not prepared of.  Oh may the lord help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 10.8K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
122K 10K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
3.7M 103K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
52K 1.3K 22
A short fun little story where our royal maknae gets turned into a three year old , literally. ~π~π~π~π~ This is an idea I had from a dream so I mad...