Secrets Can Get You Killed (S...

By Crzy1DPatterson

Avan Jones won a contest to meet her favorite band 2 months ago. Little did she know that they were Vampires... More

Secrets Can Get You Killed (Sequel to Their Secret)
Chapter 1: Letters
Chapter 2: 2 Month's and Counting...
Chapter 3: 5 Minute Head Start
Chapter 4: Hospital's, Hotel's, and Airplane's
AUTHORS NOTE VERY IMPORTANT!!!! FOR YOUR SAKE READ!!!!
Chapter 6: Eventful Evenings
Chapter 7: In Sickness and in Health..............
Chapter 8: The Family and Wedding Plans
Chapter 9: Left Behind...........
Chapter 10: Alone....
Chapter 11: Merry Christmas :)
Chapter 12: The Love of a Father...
Chapter 13:The Love of a Mother...
Chapter 14: Shopping and Meetings
Chapter 15: Party's and Disasters
Chapter 16: School, Secret's, and Lies?
Chapter 17: There's been an Accident....
Chapter 18: Pain... Pain... and More Pain...
Chapter 19: Awakening...
Chapter 20: Starting Over....
Chapter 21: The Wedding and Goodbye's :"(

Chapter 5: Mother and Father Reunited :)

2.6K 38 9
By Crzy1DPatterson

heyyy guys VAS' HAPPENING? lol I love my lovlies! You guys are amazayn for reading this! And im soo glad that you enjoy it! I love every one of my fans, readers, and voters! I hope you like this chapter!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

************************************

Harry's P.O.V.

I've gone mad. I stared at the 20 or more bodies piled on the pearl white floors of a mini super market in the middle of nowhere well North Dakota I was only one Flit away from Avan and I couldn't stop myself. I dropped to my knee's as my eye's fell on an toddler huddled in the corner. He was staring at me with tear soaked eyes. I just killed his mother. He cautiously ran across the aisle to her and picked up her hand.

"Mommy? Mommy wake up. Wake up mommy." he said shaking her gently.

I stared at him before standing to my feet. I walked over to him and picked him up. He didn't hesitate to bury his face in the crook of my neck sobbing. I could hear his pulse through his tiny veins. 'Don't do it Harry. He has his whole life ahead of him.' I thought to myself. 'Don't. Do. It.' I told myself. 'Control.'

"Don't worry you'll be seeing your mum real soon kiddo." I said through tears before I slowly sank to the ground with him in my arms.I finally let the thirst take over as I plunged my fangs into his tiny neck. I drained him like I did his mother. With blood covering my face I pulled away sobbing. Hugging the small boy in my arms.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed into his blonde curls. "I-I'm so so-sorry." I sobbed before setting him down next to his mother. "What have I done?" I asked myself before Flitting away.

------------------------

Avan's P.O.V.

I heard voices. More than one voice. I sat up in bed so fast I hurt my side. "Harry?!" I yelled. But sadly when the door to the bedroom I was in opened I saw Liam?

"Liam!" I screeched as he ran over and gave me a bear hug but was careful not to hurt my side or my baby. "Awe I've missed you so much!" I said. Then Niall, Zayn and Louis filled in after each other.

"Zaynie!" I yelled a pet name and he rushed over and engulfed me in his warmth. I hugged him "I missed you to Zayn! So much I've missed all you guys!" I said looking over at Niall whom I last seen before I jumped in the Lake well fell. He was standing with his hands in his pocket's in the corner being awkward.

"Niall! Get your butt over here! I want a hug from you too!" I said he looked at me for a moment before slowly making his way to me and giving me a hug. Nothing special about it, it was just a hug. He tried to pull away but I grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear.

"We can forget everything that happened, we can start over as friends. I forgive you Niall." I said before I let him pull away. He had tears in his eyes and stared at me fora moment.

"Thank you." he said before excusing himself to the toilet.

"Louis, I don't want you to feel left out come on." I said opening my arms as he made his way to me his hug was very similar to Zayn's.

"Louis can you help me outta bed before I pee all overmyself? The baby is sitting on my bladder!" I said with a giggle. Liam, Louis, and Zayn all helped me up and over to the bathroom that was connected to the room I was in.

"Thank you." I said to them before shutting the door and peeing. Then I saw the shower. I completely forgot about the luxury of the shower. "Louis!" I shouted pulling up my pants. He burst through the door.

"What?! Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine I just want to take a shower." I said. "Can you get me some clothes? Oh and I need some Saran wrap and duck tape!" I yelled after him.

We taped the Saran wrap to my side and back where my stiches were so they wouldn't get wet and then I took a long hot shower. Louis had ran down the street to a huge Mall and bought me a whole lot of clothes from Paternaty Stores. He shoved them all through the bathroom door whilst I was still in the shower.

I got done washing the dirt and sweat tears and dust from my body and got out and chose a outfit. None of them were pretty but at least they fit. And I really liked one of the outfits the Jeans fit perfect and I wore a Royal Blue long sleeve. I came out and instead of my hair being black it was actually its normal brunette color except it was turning into a dirty blond color like Louis. Weird.

I opened the bathroom and the guys helped me back into the bed when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in?" Louis ask/answered. Niall opened the door and stuck his head in.

"Wait! Don't let them in." I said knowing it was Harry. "Guys help me up!" I said rushing them as Niall watched with a cocked eyebrow. The blue shirt really showed off that I was pregnant. So I wanted to be standing up when Harry saw me. "Ok I'm ready." I said as Niall opened the door slowly.

Harry stepped in looking the same as always. Beautiful, Handsome, Happy, Excited. I looked at him when his eyes landed on me he smiled until he saw my stomach. He walked to me and then landed on his knees at my feet and started sobbing. I was scared more like shocked. He placed his hand on my stomach.

"Jefferson?" he asked. "I'll-"

"No Harry. It's yours." I said with a trembling voice. Looking down at him his face shot up and looked me in the eyes. I sank down slowly on my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck and squeazed the life out of him. But he just sat there. He didn't hug me back. He just sat there.

"Harry?" I asked leaning back to see his face.I started to cry as he stood shaking his head. "Harry." I said as he turned around. "Harry!" I screamed as he walked out of the room and left me there. In the floor screaming for him. "Harry!" Inhale. "Harry!" Inhale. "Harry! Damn You! Harry Please!" I screamed til my throat was hoarse but he had long left the room and was probably out on the town by now.

Louis sat there along with Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall holding me in his arms. I was so sad it felt as though my heart had been ripped from not only my chest but my baby's as well my hurt was amplified. I sat there sobbing in his arms. Until I could sob no more and was in and empty heart broken state. Then all at once it happened. I slowly slipped into a peaceful darkness. But instead of darkness there was light.

"Avan? Avan? Avan?!" Someone screamed.

"Whoa what?" I asked as I sat there on the bed.

"You were like day dreaming or something." Zayn said feeling my fore head. "Are feeling okay?" he asked me.

"Yea, I'm fine." I said as there was a knock on the door.

"Come in?" Louis ask/answered. Weird just like my day dream.

"Someone here to see you Avan." Niall said.

"Wait! Don't let them in." I said knowing it was Harry. "Guys help me up!" I said rushing them as Niall watched with a cocked eyebrow. The blue shirt really showed off that I was pregnant. So I wanted to be standing up when Harry saw me. "Ok I'm ready." I said as Niall opened the door slowly. Just like my daydream. I hope nothing else goes like my day dream.

In a flash I was in Harry's arms and he was practically sucking my face off. I giggled in between kissed until he set me down. He saw my stomach and stopped.

"Avan...." he said. "Did Jefferson-"

I cut him off. "It's yours Harry. We slept together the night you showed my the canyon remeber?" I told him. He just stared at me. For 5 minutes all eyes were on Harry and I.

"Oh my god." Harry said sitting down on the side of the bed then Lou sat down on one side of him I on the other. He looked at Louis and said "I'm going to be a daddy." he said with tears. "I'm going to be a daddy!" he said to me putting his hand on the small bump under my shirt.

"I'm going to be a mommy!" I said then stopped for the first time it actually sunk in."Oh god. I'm going to be a mommy." but as soon as I said it I was happy again as I embraced Harry and then all the happiness was broken by one sentence.

"How are we going to explain this to the world?" Niall asked. All of our heads shot towards Harry.

--------------------------

Okay guys what did you think of this chapter and Harry and Avan's reunited! dont worry the next chapter is coming soon! I hope you guys enjoy it comment vote and fan please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...
80.8K 1K 19
Once you have an amazing life, and it takes an unexpected turn, you're not going to like it. It's human nature. But what if, just this once, maybe yo...
364K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
78.8K 962 27
Sophia, Simple,Sophisticated, and maybe a bit of stupid when she finds out she might be pregnant with an unknown man's baby. She meets Harry, he's hu...