The Ayakashi Bride

By ViaDavis742

Ever since Haruka was five she could see ayakashi. Because of that, her parents left her to die on her own. B... More

Authors note
The Past and Present
The Encounter and Gift
The Abduction
Welcome to the Hidden Realm
The Agreement
Meet the Staff
Meet Some Old Friends
Etsuko's Old Friend's
Etsuko's Past
The Banquet
A Girls Day in the Ayakashi capital
The Summer to Autumn Festival
Memories of the Past
The Dance of Summer
Dance of Autumn
A Sick Day
The Thunder Beast and Dragon Emperess
The Dragon Arm and The Family Curse
The Mid-Autumn Festival and The Secret Couple
Learning to Skate
Autumn-Winter Festival
Dances of Winter
The Truth Behind the Ring
Fun in the Snow
The Gashadokuro and the Woman in the Painting
Girls Night
First Flight and Air Temple
The Truth Behind the Dead Emperor
Battles over and 3 years later

Winter to Spring Festival

49 2 0
By ViaDavis742

It was finally time for winter to end and spring to come. Everyone was excited not only did they have freedom in the spring but it is a more peaceful time. Also, this night is were Haruka would make her final decision whether to stay in the world of the ayakashi or return back to the mortal world. Haruka and the girls were getting ready to walk around in their kimonos. It's a bit warmer so lighter kimonos we're being worn with all sort of designs on it and all the girls had fun choosing.
Haruka

Hana

Rio and Ran (blue for Rio and pink for Ran)

Hina

Natsuki

Hoshiko

Yuki

Maiko

Tsubaki

Nanami

Kasumi

Momo

Karen

When the girls go out they saw the guys in front waiting for them. It was sort of like a date for all of them, but it was always like other festivals making sure that they all had a good time. Ryuu and Haruka we're together sitting down by a shaved ice stand, talking their hearts out.
"So have you made your decision yet Haruka," Ryuu asked.
"I have but you don't get to know what my answer is until we finish with the performance," Haruka said.
"Oh I thought I recognized that voice," a voice said, Ryuu and Haruka looked to see the one person they never wanted to see again. Raijin was right in front of the with a smirk on his face.
"What do you want Raijin?" Haruka asked getting ready to almost attack him before he spoke.
"I'm just here to enjoy the festival and to see if you will actually be my niece-in-law, and I'm excited" Raijin said.
"Okay, try to have a fun time at the festival and if you cause any trouble," Ryuu said before pausing. Behind him Haruka pulled out a couple of seal talismans, one that are specifically made for thunder beasts.
"I'll use these and seal you up for the next hundred thousand years, and don't think that these won't break so easily" Haruka said.
"Okay, okay also Shuten and Arata are here as well as Himiko and Kimiko" Raijin said. He walked away and we just walked around and then got some tri-color dango. And as I was eating I was jumped on by something heavy.
"Ahh whats that" Haruka said. She turned around and saw Kimiko on her back giving her a bone crushing squeeze and she was almost crying.
"Kimiko why are you squeezing her and why are you on the verage of tears?" Ryuu asked.
"This might be the last time I get to see her again it, I don't know what her answer is. And if I she doesn't say yes then I'll give her the biggest hug" Kimiko said. Tears were starting to pour out, but Haruka whispered something into her ear and they immediatley stopped. Kimiko looked at Haruka before giving her a smile and a nod. Kimiko let goand then went to Ryuu before whispering something into his ear. She then left giggling and then left, Ryuu looked at the two girl funny. He was going to ask but then looked at the time, it was almost time for the performance.
"Haruka we have to go or else we will be late for the performance" Ryuu said and so the walked of to the stage Haruka was humming a song that she was going to sing for the next part of the performance. When the first she got on stage sh started to listen to a song from the human realm, a song called Quán yù tiānxià.
The music was playing and it wasn't until it started to get up beat that she went on the stage. She was now wearing a black long sleeve dress and had half of her hair in a bun with different hairpins in it.

  While the music was playing Hana used birds and other animals, such as rabbits and foxes, to make it seem like she was in a forest. When the Guzheng started to come to play the song went up beat as Haruka walked out and then started to sing.
Song:
~ Dōng hán mo láng yān bù xiū~
~Cháng shì luàn cháo ye xián ā mán jiā tiān zi lìng zhū hóu~
~Jù jiāng dōng zhì zài jiu zhōu~
~Jì zu yè chéng fù xiōng jì mian zhu wú yuè wàn dōu móu~
~Zòng tiān cià biàn chūn qiū~
~Wen dōng nán miàn zhōng yuán shui shī suo Shang jiāng kàng cáo liú~
~Zhèn chì bì xióng fēng jiū jiū~
~Duó jīng chu fu shān yuè qū jīn gē tie ma miè chóu chóu~
~Yùn wéi wò yīng xióng ji fú xiù~
~Yin móu yáng móu míng chóu àn dòu~
~Huà zuò yī jiāng zhuó làng dōng liú~
   While singing Hina, Hoshiko, and Natsuki creates some light to represent to rising sun. Rio, Ran, and Haru used their powers to created trees and flower bushes of all different kinds around them. Nanami and Kaito levitated the water to float above with the bright pink Sakura petals in it while koi of all sizes and colors swam through.
As she was singing, Haruka felt something different. She looked at the crowd and amongst all of the Ayakashi there one caught her eye it was a man with dark purple hair and wore dark clothes, he looked like he was just watching the performance but Haruka sensed something dangerous coming from him.
   The performance was coming to a close and now everywhere on the stage was cherry trees covered in beautiful bright pink petals. The petals the swirled around Haruka and create a haze that no one could see. When the cloud dispersed her black dress was littered with Sakura petals. The whole performance looked as if a 'Sakura Blizzard' just came through. But before the next dance could take place a scream filled the air. Haruka looked and saw the ominous man with eight large snakes by his side.
  "Everyone get out of her" Ryuu yelled, the entire crowd left with only Haruka, Ryuu, Kimiko and Himiko, Shuten, Raijin, Arata, and the main staff, and the ominous man. The man chuckled while holding a broad smirk to his face.
   "Well I must say it's good to feel feared again, what's the matter Haruka Adachi afraid of snakes?" The man asks as Haruka had a look of fear on her face. She always had a fear of snakes but it's was not just the snakes that scared her.
  "W-w-What are you doing here, y-y-y-you were sealed years ago" Haruka said shaking as she saw the man smirk.
   "Oh that, it was a diversion to get a body to possess and it took some time but as you can see this is only temporary." He said festering to himself.
   "Haruka who is this?" Kimiko asked.
   "Yes tell them Haruka who I am" the man said. And Haruka did just that.
   "He is the reason my family has the curse on us. He is the eight headed serpent that Susano said to have struck down. He is the most dangerous Ayakashi in the entire hidden realm, Yamata no Orochi"
  Orochi smirked as he looked at her but not before saying.
   "In the Flesh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...
23.1K 624 85
In love with a mysterious freshman, Hanamachi Ayuna, Fuji waited for 3 years after her disappearance from Seigaku. Right before he forfeited, hope is...
1.5K 157 26
This is about a story about a boy named Takihiro who lives in Konoha Village has dreams of becoming a shinobi but finds out that he is a member of th...
78.7K 2K 32
-"She is mine" Hakus fighting stance was rigid. "She is my everything, they both are." His gaze darted around him as he watched the Light brighten wi...