Come And Get Me

By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira is a smart girl who is in a bad situation. No where and no one to turn too the young 23 year old has to... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE

FOUR

1.7K 52 4
By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

   Adira crossed her arms waiting for Alpha to answer her. Alpha smiled and looked behind her quickly before answering her, "Ghost laid claim on you. You're his old lady." Adira made a move to protest but Alpha held up his hand. Adira sat quiet and waited for Alpha to continue, "He never once gave a girl a second glance, but tonight he couldn't take his eyes off of you. Those few men who tried to grab at you? It took a few of my guys to hold him down. We've never seen him act like that unless it was for one of us, our old ladies, or his mother. He's sees something in you. In his words you're just his type of crazy. You're his enchantress. Just take it slow. Day by day. Set boundaries if you feel the need too."

Adira sat quiet thinking about Alpha's words for a bit before nodding, "I'll think about it, but I hope he knows I'm not one of those girls that will role over on command. I don't give a shit what he does for the club. That the main reason why Dax left me. I wouldn't back down."

Alpha laughed pulling her into a hug, "I know kid. I know. Let's go get you're stuff so we can get you moved. You start working as our waitress day after tomorrow. Gives you enough time to get settled."

Adira patted his back, "Thanks dad. You're the best. Can I still work here when they need me?" 

Alpha grinned teasingly, "That's up to you're old man." Adira rolled her eyes at the comment. Alpha laughed loudly, "If you're going to be stubborn then why ask me?"

Adira laughed and shoved Alpha, "You're my dad. I don't want to disappoint you or mom."

Alpha leaned back, "Dad. I like the sound of that. But as far as working here when they need you, you have to talk to your old man about it. Respect him he'll respect you."

Adira nodded at Alpha, "I got it. Let's go get my stuff. By the way I think Kitty has a thing for Crow." 

Alpha laughed and nodded his head, "She does. She turns into this giggly little school girl when he's around. He has a thing for her but he doesn't act on it because he thinks she can do better than a biker." 

I shook my head, "Let me talk to Crow. He shouldn't hold back because it's her choice on who she wants to be with. If he is who she wants then he should be happy."

Alpha laughed and shook his head, "He will do something when he get's his head out of his ass."

They walked back into the lounge together. Heads turned towards them and the only one she looked for was Ghost. She spotted him at the table talking to Gunner and Delta. Some girl was walking towards him with a drink in her hand. Adira tilted her head as she watched the drink bubble. 

She didn't wait a second to take off towards them. She sat in his lap and took the drink from him and kicked the waitress's ankle making her fall to the ground. Ghost looked at her shocked. She motioned to the drink, "She slipped something in it." She looked at Delta, "Make sure she don't go no where."

Delta got up and held the girl back while Adira grabbed two empty cups. She placed one down and put the other against the top and poured the drink into the empty glass. She emptied the glass on the table and found the little pill. The waitress must have just put the pill in the drink because it hardly dissolved. 

Adira looked at Ghost, "She tried to drug you with X." Ghost went deathly still before standing up and kissing Adira's forehead whispering a thank you. He gently pushed her by Cass and Alpha before turning to the woman. She grabbed his arm pulling him back. He looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

Adira smirked at him, "Мужчины не могут бить женщин, но ничего не сказано о женщине, избивающей другую женщину." (Men cannot beat women, but nothing is said about a woman beating another woman.) Alpha and the rest of the guys looked at her shocked. Ghost smirked at her and slipped something in her hand. 

Adira looked down and saw brass knuckles. She shook her head and handed them back and whispered in his ear, "I want to feel this bitch's bones break for trying to drug my man before I can get to know him." 

Ghost felt a wicked smile appear on his face, "She's all yours baby." Ghost leaned down and pecked me on the cheek. She looked at Alpha to make sure it was okay with her dad. Alpha nodded his okay. 

Adira looked at Gunner, "Do me a favor? Clear out the room. This bitch is about to be bloody." 

Gunner smiled and nodded his head, "Yes ma'am." Gunner disappeared into the crowd and soon the lounge was being cleared out by Gavin. Gavin ushered the last person out and locked the door. Adira looked at Crow, "Please see if Kitty is still here. I don't know how well she'll handle this." Immediately Crow left the group. 

Adira looked back at the girl who was glaring at her. Adira tilted her head to the side, "I'll ask nicely one time. Why?" The girl spit at Adira's feet. Adira smiled wickedly, "If you wanted a close up of my shoes all you had to do was ask sha." Adira lifted her leg and kicked the woman in the stomach making her fall to the ground. Adira walked over and put her heel on the girls thigh and pressed hard enough to pull blood, "Now, tell me why you tried to drug him."

The woman breathed deeply, "jódete perra!" (Fuck you bitch!) So this dumb broad is Spanish Adira thought to herself.  Adira took her foot off the woman's thigh and kicked her again.

 Adira walked over grabbed an empty beer bottle and smashed the end of it. Adira walked back over to woman and straddled her waist, "Tienes una cara tan hermosa. Odiaría verlo asustado porque no podrías cooperar respondiendo una simple pregunta." (You have such a beautiful face. I would hate to see it scared because you couldn't cooperate by answering a simple question.) The woman screeched as she put the jagged edge of the broken beer bottle near the woman's face, "¡Respóndeme! ¿Por qué trataste de drogarlo?" (Answer me! Why did you try to drug him!?)

The woman screeched trying to move away from the broken bottle, "¡Bueno! ¡Bueno! Los Diablos me pagaron por hacerlo." (Okay! Okay! I was paid to do it by the Diablos.) 

Adira looked up at the men watching her, "She was paid to do it by the Diablos." The men around her grumbled in anger. 

Alpha stepped forward, "I want to talk to her." She looked down at the woman before pulling her up and sitting her in the nearby chair. Adira backed up until Ghost wrapped his arm around her pulling her into his side.

Alpha leaned down getting face to face with the woman, "Tell me why they wanted to drug my enforcer." The woman looked up at Alpha and spit in his face. Adira moved before anyone could grab her. She tackled the woman off the chair. She straddled her waist and used her left hand to hold the woman's head in place as she used her right hand to deliver punch after punch. 

Multiple hands grabbed at Adira and pulled her off the woman, "Don't ever fucking disrespect my dad again!" Alpha held up his hand as she broke free of the hands. Adira paced back and forth keeping her eyes on the woman as if it were predator and prey. Adira being the predator and the woman who tried to drug Ghost the prey. 

Alpha looked at the woman again, "I'm going to ask again. Why did they pay you to drug my enforcer." She shook her head no and Adira lunged at her. The woman screeched and nodded her head yes. 

Ghost pulled Adira back a few steps away from the woman as she started to talk, "The Diablos figured if they could take out your enforcer then they could get to you easily to kill you to take over New Orleans."

Alpha laughed loudly, "The Diablos think they could take me out? They should have tried harder than drugging my enforcer. They want me well sweetheart. Deliver a message for me, Come and Get Me." Alpha spread his arms wide, "I'm right here babe!"

Adira shook Ghost off of her walking towards the woman. She grabbed the woman's arm, "By the way, this is for calling me a bitch." She snapped the woman's finger. She twisted the woman's arm, "This is for trying to drug my old man you fucking cunt." Adira snapped the woman's elbow smiling as she screamed in pain. 

Adira grabbed the chair closest to Ghost and sat down crossing her legs starring at the woman that was screaming in pain. Ghost tapped her shoulder, Adira stood up and moved aside letting Ghost sit before sitting on his lap. 

Alpha looked at the two and smiled. They moved like they been together for years. They can speak without speaking. Alpha knows they are good for each other. The girl he see's as a daughter will be fiercely protected. 

Alpha walked over to the new formed couple. Adira smiled at him, "Ready to go dad?" Alpha will never get used to hearing someone calling him dad.

Alpha nodded at her, "Whenever you are sweet pea. You let you're man know you're moving into the club house?"

She gave Alpha a cheeky smile,  "I was just about too." Adira turned to Ghost, "My dad is moving me into the club house and got me a job as a waitress. My room is right next to yours. Dad had it arranged that way. Is that okay?" 

Ghost could hear the sarcasm in her tone but her face gave nothing away. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Whatever you would like моя любовь." (my love) 

Adira shivered feeling his warm breath on her ear. She turned in his lap so she straddled his waist and leaned up so her lips were at his ear, "Dad said we were gonna stop and get the van to get my stuff. Give me a ride?"

Ghost slid his hands from his enchantress's waist to her ass and stood up holding her to him. He felt her legs wrap around him as she laughed, "Just give me the address love."

Adira was shocked when he stood up with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he walked towards the door, "Dad knows the way. Just follow him." Adira felt brave out of no where. She leaned down and placed a small slow kiss on his neck. Right on his pulse. She laughed a little when his hands tightened on her ass. 

Ghost spoke lowly in her ear, "Don't test me sweetheart. I'm already holding back so we can actually get to know each other."

She smiled and kissed his cheek whispering in his ear, "Thank you." 

Ghost set Adira on his bike and smirked, "Anything for you моя любовь." (My love)

Adira grabbed the helmet Ghost had extended towards her. She strapped the helmet on her head and wrapped her arms around Ghost's waist. Ghost squeezed her hands once before the sound of motorcycles roaring to life filled her ears. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 19.4K 51
Rose: My new con. Find and possibly kill Briac Bledig. The man who is said to have killed my brother. I hide everything, it's my job. The life of a...
443K 10.3K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...
184K 5.7K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
824K 29.2K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...