The Power of Fire Part 1 And...

By grizel31

There is a legend that tells the story of 7 brothers who were meant to protect the world from evil. However... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Authors note
Authors Note
The Power of Fire (BTS) Part 2
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

1K 63 6
By grizel31

Authors note: I would like apologize for not updating this story in a very long time. I hope everyone is safe and staying inside. Make sure to wash your hands, don't touch your face and cover your coughs/sneezes. I hope this virus leaves very soon so we can go back to our normal lives

The boys went into their separate rooms changing their clothes and gathering the materials they needed. It will not be easy reaching the Coven. But with their collective powers, they should be able to. Everyone was getting ready but Jimin still felt uneasy about the whole situation.

"All right I am ready" Taehyung said as he walked into Jimins' room. He looks at Jimin with confusion. "Why aren't you getting ready?"

"I don't have a good feeling about this Tae."

"About what?"

"This whole situation. These are the most powerful warlocks in the Coven. They are the epitome of good magic. Why would they turn? Why now?"

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and starts moving in circles. "I don't know. Maybe they gave up on the fight. Maybe they think being evil is easier. I don't know. All I know is they are killing our fellow brothers. We should do something."

"Yes we should but shouldn't we try to save them instead of destroying them? Or try to find out why they turned or who turned them?"

Taehyung turns around and looks at Jimin. "You really think someone would purposely turn them evil?"

"Why not? It is the only thing that makes sense to me."

"It would take a lot of dark magic to be able to accomplish that. Not to mention, to perform that type of magic they would need to get close enough to enact it. There aren't many who can do that."

Jimin moves closer to Taehyung and looks straight into his eyes. He whispers, "how well do we know Connor?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 290 15
Have you ever been obsessed with something for soo long. Not right? But Taehyung found his obsession towards the boy named Park jimin. "WHY Are You...
751K 49.9K 142
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before themselves. Heroes make others feel safe...
144K 9.9K 55
"She can control the multiverse." "What? Control the multiverse? She can't even control her hormones!" ...
523 37 13
[[ THE HOLY 7 GUARDIANS SERIES. BOOK ONE. ]] In the world, the guardians were not visibly seen and people believed that they didn't exist and were ju...