Lovely Daughters

By Pretygirl97

This story is about Love, Friendship and Battles. Its About a Boy (Jake) That Jamie loved when she was younge... More

Chapter 2; Time Passes
Chapter 3; Driveway
Chapter 4; Lights Out...Now.
Chapter 5; Her Time To Shine

Lovely Daughters; The Beginning

175 3 2
By Pretygirl97

  The Beginning

 My name is Jamie and I was about 5 years old when, you and i met, your name was Jake, we met at pre-school. i would chase you around and you would giggle and run. I guess you could say I was in love or had a crush. I was the girl with the short blond hair and the twinkling green eyes. You were the boy with the blue eyes and blond hair. You were about 5 years old too. I would always be happy to see you every morning, But when kindergarden start I went to a different school and you went to a different school a town over and i never saw you.  In kindergarden i forgot about you and met new kids and liked other boys. 1-3 grade i went to the same town as i did in kindergarden, I then I moved in 4th grade to your town, but I forgot that you were there. I was walking around and started slowly to make new friends, i didn't see you until 7th grade and realized that it was you. I started to talk to you and I  thought that you forgot that I went to pre-school with you, and you did, so one day i told you and you thought i was crazy. You forgot and I looked stupid. But we talked a few days, and then you started liking me. The thing is over time, things change and they did. It used to be that I liked you and you didn't like me, but now the tables have turned and you like me. You asked me if  I wanted to date you and i didn't say yes or no. But in that week i did stupid stuff that i knew i shouldn't have and i felt bad and sorry.  You always forgave the girl you loved and i took avantage of it. You were still the same blond, blue eyed boy. But I changed i had long blond hair now and my eyes changed colors. More than once a year, even gray. The thing is I couldn't think of a reason why I wouldn't  love you. If i didn't have a close friend who took over my life sometimes,  I think something would have happened.  I now know that nothing would happen because you were confused and sad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!