Lovely Daughters; The Beginning

The Beginning

 My name is Jamie and I was about 5 years old when, you and i met, your name was Jake, we met at pre-school. i would chase you around and you would giggle and run. I guess you could say I was in love or had a crush. I was the girl with the short blond hair and the twinkling green eyes. You were the boy with the blue eyes and blond hair. You were about 5 years old too. I would always be happy to see you every morning, But when kindergarden start I went to a different school and you went to a different school a town over and i never saw you.  In kindergarden i forgot about you and met new kids and liked other boys. 1-3 grade i went to the same town as i did in kindergarden, I then I moved in 4th grade to your town, but I forgot that you were there. I was walking around and started slowly to make new friends, i didn't see you until 7th grade and realized that it was you. I started to talk to you and I  thought that you forgot that I went to pre-school with you, and you did, so one day i told you and you thought i was crazy. You forgot and I looked stupid. But we talked a few days, and then you started liking me. The thing is over time, things change and they did. It used to be that I liked you and you didn't like me, but now the tables have turned and you like me. You asked me if  I wanted to date you and i didn't say yes or no. But in that week i did stupid stuff that i knew i shouldn't have and i felt bad and sorry.  You always forgave the girl you loved and i took avantage of it. You were still the same blond, blue eyed boy. But I changed i had long blond hair now and my eyes changed colors. More than once a year, even gray. The thing is I couldn't think of a reason why I wouldn't  love you. If i didn't have a close friend who took over my life sometimes,  I think something would have happened.  I now know that nothing would happen because you were confused and sad.