Alone together (Akatsuki kitt...

Oleh Black4raven15

Alone. That's how I've always felt. Until one stormy night when I was heading home and I stumbled upon a kitt... Lebih Banyak

Little miracles
The ways I could die
Awake
New world
Found them
Where's my mind?
The news
+1
20%
Circus inside a house
The theory
It's always who you least expect
Logical responses out the door
Claw Games

Yup, Im screwed

3.1K 136 94
Oleh Black4raven15

If it were literally someone else, they would be scared out of their mind. But I'm not just anybody else. I am a depressed kid. So that means, I will literally have the company of animals rather than people, even if those particular animals happen to be the Akatsuki. But sometimes I think that they are more depressed than I am, yet, they take it like champs.

So this is what happened.

I am really depressed, right?

So, what I liked to do sometimes was smoke weed. I know, not healthy at all, but it's not like I did it all the time. I just did it when I was really sad. I would pity myself, but that won't get me anywhere.

So, what happened was that I was sitting in one of my many rooms and I had the window open.

I was sitting on a high chair. Wearing a tank top and shorts. My feet were propped up on a table desk.

I lit up a scented candle and put on a few songs to get a sad mood yet I still feel chill.

After a few minutes, the whole room was full of a depressed mood blanket.

It made me think of all those times I used to smoke my sadness away. Sometimes I would have my old supplier join me.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Rony around. He just totally disappeared. Did he finally get the money for his daughter? Probably. Otherwise, why would he stop now?

We hooked up a few times, we talked, went out a few times, and eventually, he got me to quit smoking. We didn't do business anymore, but we still went at it, even if I am 16. Cuz screw it.

A few times, he told me that he had a 3-year-old daughter when he was 16. By now he's 19.

He told me that his baby-mama didn't want their daughter cuz apparently she was "too young and had so much to live for" bullshit.

So he dropped-out of high school and started working to raise his daughter. His parents kicked him out of his house so he had no help or support. In all this time, he was alone and there was no one there for him.

I admired that about him. He was literally breaking the law for the sake of his daughter. He threw away his future so that his daughter could have a future. Gotta love friends with benefits like that. I only met his daughter once. She was such a sweetheart. She looked like him in every way possible.

Sometimes he told me about the weight on his shoulders and that's when I realized how stressed he really was. I even invited him and his daughter to live with me if it meant his problems would lessen. But he said that this was something for him to deal with and he didn't want to bother me with. And even if they lived with me, he didn't want to involve me with dangerous people. I knew where he was coming from, but he was all alone with his daughter. I wished I could have done more to help him.

Anyway, I haven't seen him for a week. Around when I found and rescued the Akatsuki. Coincidence? I think not. But then again, they couldn't have done anything to him. They are just that right now. Just kittens.

I sigh. "Where are you, Rony Troy." I say to no one.

Itachi P.O.V

Deidara and Sasori were fighting again.

Tobi was being dumb again.

Hidan and Kakuzu were fighting again.

Zetsu and Kisame were fighting again.

Pein and Konan were somewhere in the house/maze fucking again. How the hell are they doing that in cat bodies?

You know what, I don't want to know.

And I was left all alone. In times like these, I wish I had someone with me.

I decided to wander the house because I would literally rather be anywhere else that's not with the rest of the Akatsuki.

These halls are like a maze. One could easily get lost. And I think I'm lost. It's been a week since the girl took us in. I'm grateful for it. Who knows what would have happened had she found us later.

I look up as I'm nearing a room that has the door open and I can hear raindrops. Is it raining again? That must be it.

I see the girl sitting on a chair with her feet up looking out the window.

I walked towards her because I figured she would make the best company, even if she couldn't understand a thing I said.

Just as I stop in front of the chair, she asks, "Where are you, Rony Troy."

I freeze.

I've heard that first name before. Rony.

Wasn't he the guy that was killed in front us when we all reunited?

Either that, or they just happened to have the same first name.

Whatever it is, it's made her depressed.

"Hey." I call to get her attention. She looks down at me. "Oh, Itachi. I didn't see you there." She picks me up and puts me in her lap. I'll never figure out how she guessed our names. It's like world is making fun of us by turning us into cats and taking us to a different world.

I remember when I first woke up. I was instantly on guard. I looked around and people were being careless. Weren't they afraid that they might be killed?

And that's when I noticed that there were no Shinobi around. The closest they had to shinobi were police officers. They were different than my father's police force. They were civilians but they were stronger than the other civilians. It seems as if there aren't people who are stronger. Civilians were everywhere. Nothing special.

I guess a world without shinobi is a peaceful world.

Why be scared of shinobi when there are none?

In a way, I envy this world.

However, this world is not mine. All I can do is reside with it until we all go back home.

Everyone thinks that it might a jutsu. But until we figure out what that jutsu was, we can't have any hope of going back home.

"I feel bad for you. I wish I could make you feel better." She said. I look up and she has a look of pity in her eyes.

For what? Was it because of how she found us? She has basically been doing nothing but pampering us ever since we woke up. And when we've had enough, she usually leaves us to our own devices.

"I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have had to do those choices. You deserve peace more than anybody." At this rate she is crying and I don't know what to do. I was never good at making people feel better.

"It's alright. You are safe now. I'll make sure you never have to suffer again." Is she alright? She has been kind of weird. I was thinking she was bipolar, but she doesn't seem to be on medication. I guess are just like that, but even Konan wasn't like that. Maybe it has to do with this world.

Just as I'm about to say something, I feel pain in my chest and I cough up blood and if lands on her clothes. She gasps.

Oh no, don't tell me she's one of those girls who alway freaks out about clothes.

"Itachi!"

Here it comes.

"I've gotta take you to a vet!"

Huh?

In half a second, she goes to her room, changes, and runs down the stairs with me straight towards her car.

Everyone stops and looks at us. If they they find out I'm sick, who knows what will happen.

"Hey guys! I'm going on a field trip with Itachi. Please don't make a mess. Don't explode anything. Don't kill anyone. Don't get out of the house. Pein is in charge. Bye!" And she bolts.

On the way to the vet she seems really nervous. For what? I knew my time was coming closer. It was just a matter of time. I had hoped I would die by my brother's hand but I guess not.

As soon as we got there, she ran like her feet were on fire. While she was filling out a bunch of paperwork, I look around and see other animals as well.

Dogs, cats, ferrets, tarantulas, bunnies, turtles, alligators, birds. Y'know, normal house pets.

As soon as it was my turn, the veterinarian lady started inspecting me.

"Well, it seems like he has a few lung problems and that's what is causing him to cough blood. He seems newborn and by the looks of it, his lungs probably didn't develop very well. I think that if he takes a lot of rest and some medication, his lungs will grow back to peak condition." She said and the girl gave a sigh of relief.

She took me back into the waiting area and went back to do paperwork with the receptionist.

As I wait, 3 other cats approached me. Great.

One is black, the other one orange, and the third one brown.

"Hi there! My name is Diamond!" The black one yelled in my face. She sounds like an annoying fan girl.

"I'm Barbie!" The orange one. Ugh, just like the Jinchuriki. Too bright. Then again, Pein is also orange but at least he's not annoying.

"And I'm Cookie." The brown on said in a deep gruff voice and he seems to have an accent I can't recognize. If I were literally anyone else, I would be laughing at this guy's misfortune.

"I am Itachi. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." I greet them.

They seem... I don't know. They're cats.

"Are you Chinese or something?" Diamond asked and Babie hit her in the head. "Stupid, he spoke Japanese, not Chinese."

What?

"What part of Japan are you from?" Cookie asks.

I don't even know what Japan is?

I look behind them and I see a poster of what says Japan. Right below it, there are a bunch of names. I'm just going to say one and hope for the best.

"Tokyo." I respond and they seem really impressed. What's going on?

"Cool! So you come from a big city as well! I came from New York!" Diamond says.

"I came from LA." Barbie says.

"And I came from Mexico City, born and raised through hard work." Cookie said.

Wow. Unbelievable. This world has no idea how ridiculous these names are. Whatever. It's not my world. It's theirs.

"So what are you in for?" Cookie asks. "Lung problems." I state bluntly. "I came in because I'm getting castrated... whatever that means." Oh this poor soul.

"I came because my owner is putting me down. Down for what? I don't know, but she seemed sad. I hope it doesn't hurt too much." Barbie said. Oh Kami.

"And I came because I ate a bunch of white power that my owner had. I ate some from a plastic bag. And then I went bonkers! So then I had a bunch of energy and then I thought that if I ate more I would be like the flash that I saw in a movie! But I ate all of it, so then I started to look everywhere and I found more powdery stuff under the kitchen sink cupboard! It had a rat with an x over it's head so I thought it was to let rats know that it wasn't for the cuz I hate rats! So then my owner found me, he started to freak out, and now I'm here!" Diamond finished.

These guys... wow. I don't even know what to say.

I didn't want them to be sad so I just socialized with them because the truth is I feel really bad for them. Those 3 chatter for what seemed like an eternity when the girl comes and picks me up.

"Wow Itachi. You made some new friends. Sorry to say this, but it's time to go. Say bye you your friend." She says.

I look back down and they seem happy. Now I feel really bad.

"Until next time guys!" I tell them, because I don't like saying goodbye, even if I'm probably never going to see them again.

"Bye Itachi! We had fun!" They chorused as we walked away.

On the way back, we are silent.

"Y'know Itachi. I talked to their owners while you guys were talking. It's really sad what's going to happen to them. One is getting castrated, another one I getting put down, and the other one, well, it's a matter of time before... anyway, I know you don't like to socialize with others too much, but today you left your shell and did that for them. So how about I buy something for you?" She suggested. I perk up at that.

I look out the window and see we are at a pet store. Am I a joke?

We go inside and she takes me to see a bunch of tree houses. Ok, I see where this is going.

"Select any one of them, and whatever you choose, it will only be for you. Not for anyone else. Just for you." She said.

I picked the tallest one.

On our way home, I started to think of the many jealous faces that the rest of the Akatsuki were going to have. Hey, I gotta have fun as well.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9K 108 11
Is there nothing strange about kittens suddenly appearing on your doorstep in the middle of the night? What about when they turn into deadly ninjas...
167K 7.6K 47
A Naruto Fanfiction. Kim and Jade are two best friends, living fairly normal lives, but all that changed when ten adorable little kittens made their...
190K 4.2K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...
19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...