My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

بواسطة NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... المزيد

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

6. Our Engagement

4.8K 129 2
بواسطة NSTSiYA

Kim POV

Finally the day has come; my engagement day with Ms.Gold Digger. Even if I regretting my decision, there's no way of turning back. Everything was set up perfectly by my father. Yes. Surprisingly, my father is the one who took in charge of everything. My parents only invited our close relatives and some of their friends, same goes to me. In fact I didn't invite any of my friends. Wait, do I really have friends in my entire life? I am not sure. However, Zee and Tavee are surely here. They must be here. As for Pie, there's none of her relatives here. That's because she doesn't want them to come at all. This engagement is the biggest secret for her, I guess. Well, she don't even want to be bound in this engagement. Me neither.

Now, I am standing among the guests that Papa has invited, keeping my eyes to the shorty Ms.Gold Digger. She got along so well with my family members which amazed me. Everybody seems to like her. They talked and then I see they laughed with amusement. Pie's fruity laughter filled the air with much cheerfulness. I wonder what makes the conversation that interesting.

Staring atPie from distance, made me realize she is quite beautiful. Pie was garbed in a simple strapless cream colored dress which she chose at Jovy's boutique the other day. The design of the dress revealed her silky creamy shoulders. She just let her brunette lose down her back and put a simple make up on her angelic face but yet she still look radiant and stunning. Did I say her angelic face? No. No. Just her face. You can ignore that angelic adjective. Oh by the way, the deadly expensive high heels which Pie bought the other day also works well on her. She looked a bit taller with it. This girl is so silly. Let's see how long she could bear with it. Well, let's turn to me. As what Pie wished, I wore the same colored suit as hers too. Nothing special on my attire but I am surely as handsome as ever.

My eyes suddenly caught a familiar figure. Zee is heading to me with a big grin on her face. "Hi dude!" She greeted me with our trademark bro fist.

"What's up, Zee. Where is Tavee?" I asked her. I didn't see Tavee since the beginning of the party. That's quite weird.

"Ah, she is around here. I think she went inside just now." Zee told me. Did I tell you? My engagement party is held at my Papa's mansion. Our yard is huge enough to place any function.

"Your fiancee is beautiful." Zee said out of sudden. Just then I realize she kept staring at Pie too.

"Maybe." I shrugged uninterestedly to her which later I found she gazed atme with her teasing grin. I hate that expression because I think I know what she has in her mind.

"Kim, today you feel everything is done under a force. Trust me, tomorrow and the next next day, you don't want it to end. Never." Zee grabbed my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes. She knew everything about the deal I made with Pie. Well, she is the only one I can rely on. That's why I tell her all my problems and even secrets.

"That is so ridiculous Zee. No way I will stay with that Ms.Gold Digger." I recoiled in no time. How could Zee say that to me. Not even once I want to meet with this Ms.Gold Digger, now she said I will want her to stay in the future.

"You will never know what's coming up in another next 100 days, Kim. I don't know what will happen to both of you either. We will wait and see." Zee said and once again she smirked to me.

"What ever." I rolled my eyes to her. How I wish I could punch her face right now. So annoying.

"Nah, enough with it. Come on. This is your day. Go and greet your guests." Zee purposely push my body to Pie's direction. Her sudden action makes me stumble forward. Not even saying sorry to me, Zee quickly took off her feet and run away from me. That's my cousin. She is a bad, naughty girl.

"Kimhan Sweetheart!" Pie waved to my direction, redirecting all the gazes from the guests to me. Oh, she called me sweetheart. Pie is surely an excellent actress after all. She makes things look natural themselves.

As I went along with the play that she rolled, I flashed my toothy smile to her, the best smile I could wear on my face while walking charmingly to her direction. The guests shouldn't know that this engagement is just a fake one. What the most important is, we have to prove to Papa that we are having a serious relationship. Yupanun's family was also invited today. I saw P'Van once at the beginning of the ceremony. Now, he is nowhere to be seen.

"Kimhan, they want to take picture with us." Pie said to me while her hand purposely clung to my arms, getting us much closer. I just realized that Pie loves to call me by my full name, Kimhan. She didn't call me Kim so often.

"Sure. Who wants to start first?" I jested to the group of guest who are mostly uncles and aunties around my Papa and Mama's age. I don't think it sound funny but the elder can't help themselves from laughing as to hear my reaction.

"I never thought of this Kim, but you two look cute." Aunty Vivien said to me. She is my Mama's best friend, the wife of the most popular corporate people in business management.

"Thanks Aunty. Well, I'm lucky enough to have her too." I ran my eyes to Pie, looking to her deep two pools of eyes. She blushed.

"Well, let's take some pictures of us. This will be a memorable token for you." I returned my gaze to the middle age woman and saw she nodded ardently. At least this woman didn't hate me for creating this abnormal relationship. I don't think I am into girl like Zee does, but who knows what circumstances have brought me to?

********

Soon, the guest excused themselves and met their other friends at the party. Pie stood rooted by my side, not saying anything to me. She threw her gaze to the crowd of the guests but she looked more likely so deep in her own thought.

"Do you want to eat something?" I tried to distract her attention.

Pie turned her head to look to me. "How did you know I am hungry?" She smiled so bright. I can't never understand this girl.

"Magic." I smirked to her even though I have the choice to flash a smile.

"I wish I can tear open your mouth like any snacks wrapping Kim." Pie rolled her eyes to me. I know she was annoyed with all my face expression to her. I like it when she show her grumpy face to me.

"I suggest you to kiss this mouth instead. It's really helpful to erase those annoying smirk." I intended to tease her. Let's see how is her reaction to me.

"IN. YOUR. DREAM." She shed out each and every word clearly through her pearly white teeth making her sentence clearly audible to my hearing. Later, she spun on her heel and headed to the cuisine section, leaving me alone at the spacious land laughing like lunatic.

******

"Hello sweetheart. How's the food?" I took my seat beside Pie as soon I saw her settled down with her business. I admit that she is kinda smart. She took a small portion of all meals provided for the party yet she could taste them all.

"Owh, Kimhan." She glanced to me for awhile and focused back to the food. She didn't eat them yet. You know what is she doing? Taking picture of each of the food.

"Why do you need to capture each picture of the food?" I frowned. "Are you going to write a food journal?" I massaged my temple. Having this silly girl beside me just added another burden to my head. She is so weird.

"I want to put them in my Instagram. Kimhan, I can't focus. Could you please don't make any noise here." She snapped and still trying to make the best angle for each of her photos. Pie used my phone that I gave her the other day. I just teach her to use once but now, she seemed to be more expert than me in using the phone.

"Do you have Instagram?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Yes. I just sign up for it yesterday." She nodded. "Kimhan, let's take some selfies together after this." She smiled to me. I wonder what makes her so happy with just taking pictures.

"Whatever." I shook my head. Oh God! I'm going to live with this weird Ms.Gold Digger for hundred days? Can I go through all the days with her?

******

"Kim, make this pose."

"Kim, you hold the phone."

"Kim, feed me."

"Kim, let me feed you."

"Kim, I look ugly in this picture."

I don't know how many snaps we have taken so far. Pie just can't get enough with the pictures she has.

"Kim.." She said my name for the countless time again.

"Enough with it Pie. No more pictures taking. I am not your mono pod." I put my finger to her lips, making her shut mouth in startle. I am so tired because most of the time I am the one who hold the phone instead of her. Pie's hands are just too short to make a better angle of the view.

"I just want to ask your ID for Instagram." She pouted to me, showing her sulky face. Apparently she locked her gaze to the screen as if she really hurt with my mean words.

"It's KimJay." I told her. How on Earth I could be this soft hearted with this girl?

"How to spell it." She smile so bright to me. She is ready to type the spelling from me.

"Find it yourself." I smirked my ugly smirk to her again and as usual she will roll her eyes to me as her response. In my opinion, Pie could win the first place if there is a rolling eyes game. She made it perfectly and not to forget, annoyingly.

Pie ignored me for the whole time we eat together. She is enjoying her meal to the fullest. I told you honestly, I like to see Pie eating. I don't know why. I just love to see her, eating. You will have all appetite if you see Pie enjoying her food. There's some sort of spell that made us want to eat too.

"Why you look at me?" Pie glared to me with her grumpy gaze. There come the swing in her mood. I just learned it in these past few days. Pie is kinda mood swinger which isn't really good sign for me? I don't think I can handle that kind of mood.

"There's some dirt at the corner of your lips." I told her. "This. Let me help you." I leaned closer to Pie and wiped the dirt on her soft pink lips using my hanky. Hey! What did you say Kim? Soft pink lips? Shove it away.

"Thank you." Pie burrowed her gaze to her plate once I finished the task. Her face is so red like tomato so do I. What's wrong with her and also me?

"I shall see the guests before they leave." I quickly excused myself to avoid the awkward moment. Pie nodded to me as she took note where I am about to go.

*****

Soon, the party is going to an end. Pie looked a bit exhausted as she remained seated to the chair while massaging her LEGS! Hahah! I think I know exactly what happens to her right now.

"What happened to you?" I stood right in front of Pie and folded my arms at my back, pretending that I can't figure out what is wrong with her at that time.

"My legs and feet feel sore." She complained without even look to me.

"Well, you have to endure that to look beautiful. Didn't you?" I squatted down just to see her face. I want to see this stubborn girl's face because she didn't want to listen to my advice the other day. The high heels was to high for her. In simple words, the high heels could kill anybody with its height.

"I want to change this heels right now." She gazed to me with her red face. The embarrassment engulfed her completely.

"Oh, where should we find the suitable substituted shoes for you right now?" I furrowed my eyebrows, pretending that I am thinking the solution for her. She doesn't know that I have something else in my mind.

"Oh I know! I have my bedroom slippers inside. Let me take them for you." I told Pie just to catch she gaze to me with her disbelief expression.

"Are you kidding me?" She frowned her grimace. "I am this beautiful and you asked me to wear those smelly slippers of yours?" She widen her eyes even more. This silly girl is so conceited.

"Okay. Just walk with your bare feet. I am afraid that you might get infection from my smelly slippers." I said sarcastically with a big intention to flicker up Pie's patience.

"I hate you, Kimhan." She pursed her lower lips. Totally disappointed with me.

"Oh really?" I leveled my eyes to hers until our eyes met.

"You are going to live with me for another ninety nine days." I said and saw she gulped "Note that." I added and reassuring the statement that came out from my mouth with a little nod of my head.

"Now, let's go. We should head home. I am tired." I brought myself to stand straight. We are not going to stay at my Papa's Mansion. We have our own place. The bungalow.

Pie POV

Even if I have to reiterate it for a thousand times, I will never fed up to mention that I HATE KIMHAN JITTALEELA. I hate her ugly smirk. I hate her arrogant and boastful side and what I hated about Kimhan the most is, she always win everything over me.

We are on the way to our bungalow, the house that Kimhan's Papa gave us for our engagement. I have never stepped my feet at that house. Actually we didn't have enough time to stop by and visit the house. These past few days were hectic and tiring. Even now, I feel my body numb and sore. Kimhan and I, we both lack of rest. Since the beginning of the journey, Kim didn't talk to me. Well, she never wanted to talk to me. I know, deep inside her mind, she always said that I am sort of burden to her. She never likes me just the same like I never wanted to like her too.

"Do you want to eat anything before we reach the house?" Surprisingly Kimhan asked it to me. She has never been that concern to me. This is so weird.

"It's okay. I am still full." I replied.

"Good then. I don't have to spend my money for that." Kim said. I saw the corner of her lips curled into a small smile. She must feel so relieved that her money is not going to be spent for me.

"Kimhan, why are you so stingy?" I can't content myself from not asking her that question.

"Do you think it is easy to earn those wedges and money?" She threw back the question to me.

"I know." I looked away, feeling lazy to counteract this tom. I know it will just lead to another small world war between us.

"Here we are." Kim told me as she stopped the car. Little did I realize that Kim has parked her car at the garage.

"Wow.." My eyes caught a magnificent view of the bungalow. Of course it looked more comfortable than my current house which I rent from P'Boy.

"All your stuffs have been carried inside." Kim informed as I stepped out from the car.

"Okay." I nodded ardently while my gaze never left the beautiful house. I should call it heaven instead. This is my dream house after all. I can't believe that I'm going to stay at such nice place.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Ms.Gold Digger." Kim called me as we walked into the house. "Yes?" I'm being stupid to respond.

"Do you like the house?" She raised her eyebrows to me. "I guess this part is in your dream too. You know, living in a luxurious place." She scoffed.

"I wish your Papa gives us a mansion instead." I sneered at Kim back. Can't she be nice to me instead of flooding me with her sarcastic saying?

"I know. Any woman like you never get enough of everything." Kim said. Lucky her that I am still in my clear mind. If I lost my ability to think wisely, this tom will surely retorted to death because I feel like I wanted to punch, kick or beat her damn much. Kimhan is as annoying as ever and that stingy self of hers couldn't be separated from her soul.

"Let me show you, your room." Before I could ever say anything to Kim, she cut me first and grabbed me on my wrist. I don't have much energy to recoil Kim's action. I just let her take me anywhere she supposed to.

The Room

"This is your room. The opposite one is mine." Kim told me. I turn to look to the direction where she pointed to. Yeah, her door's room is exactly opposite to my door. I wish I don't have to see her face every time I open my door.

"I have to sleep alone?" I asked her directly as I abruptly diverted my gaze to this annoying tom.

"Yes?" She raised her eyebrows in confusion as she heard my silly question to her. "Is there any problem?" Now she furrowed her eyebrows to me. I hate her facial expression.

"No." I shook my head. "It's fine with me." I lied to Kimhan. Actually I have never slept alone every night. Usually I'll just sleep with my sister, Hongyok even though I have my own room. Let's see what I have right now. A large and spacious bedroom? This sound creepy to me.

"Good then." Kim nodded. "You shall discover this house on your own later. I need some rest. See ya." Kim spun on her heel and entered her room in a split second. Well, I am exhausted too. I shall rest now.

A few hours later...

Pie POV

"Oh tummy, why you got to be hungry at this hour." I couldn't continue my sleep. This hungry tummy really disturbing me as it kept growling in there like a circus.

"I need to grab something." Lazily I dragged myself out of the bed. Where is the kitchen by the way? I guess it is downstairs as my room is upstairs.

"Oww! Why this house is so dark" I just can't believe my eyes as I stepped my feet out of my bedroom. The hallway along the floor is quite dark. I think I know the answer. The stingy Kimhan want to save anything she could save, including this electricity. Doesn't she afraid of living in this dark?

"Oh crap! Where should I find the switch?" I crept slowly, roaming my hands along the wall for guidance.

"ZASSS." I saw something walked pass me. Alright. This is not funny. What was that?

I brave myself to turned around and looked at my back. NOTHING.

"Perhaps it is just my feeling."I sighed and turned my head again.

"What are you doing here?" A voice snapped my conscious brain to freeze.

"AHHHHH.. AHHHHH.. AHHHHH." My immediate response was only by screaming loudly. There stood in front of me a black figure, her face was so ugly yet terrible. That is Kimhan Jittaleela.

"Hey! Hey! Shut up. Why are you screaming that way." Kimhan immediately placed her palm to cover my mouth. Yeah, I just over reacted. I was shocked with her sudden presence but then I am not terrified with it because I know the figure is Kimhan Jittaleela, the boastful yet stingy tom.

"Do you want to kill me?" I said, pulling off her hand from my mouth.

"Nah, it is your fault. Why do you have to crept like a burglar just now." Kim recoiled, folding her arms to her chest as usual.

"I can't found the switch!" I hissed to her. How I wish I could vanish Kimhan from my sight. I knew in no time she will mess up my life.

"Meh, the switch is right beside your door. Look." She pointed to the right side of the door frame. Crap! How come I didn't notice it earlier.

"How should I know." I ran my gaze from Kim. I don't want to look to her annoying smirk. It just bring another unlucky stuffs to me.

"Where are you going?" She asked me but when I wanted to look to her, she already walked to the stairs.

"I'm hungry." I told her and catch up her pace. Kim is heading downstairs too.

"Me too." I saw she shrugged and chuckled a bit. It is so rare to see Kim laugh or even give a sincere smile to me.

The Kitchen

"I thought you are the type who don't eat at late night?" I asked Kim while she is so busy with her business - rummage the cabinet to find anything to eat.

"Huh?" She paused her searching mission and gazed to me. "Well, I'll just eat when I feel I want to eat." Kim giggled again and continue her mission.

"Do we have anything to eat?" I asked. I didn't see Kim took out anything from the cabinet.

"Urm, we only have this ramen." She showed me a cup of instant ramen.

"One only?" I scratched my non - itchy head as to know that this big house didn't has anything edible stuffs to be eaten at all.

"Yes." She nodded to me.

"But why?" I still can't believe the fact that we only have that one cup of instant ramen.

"No one do the grocery." She grinned like lunatic to me.

"I AM REALLY HUNGRY." I told Kim. My gaze never leave the only food we have.

"I AM REALLY HUNGRY TOO." Kim realized that my gaze is all over that ONE cup life survival kit for us. I saw she tightened her grip on the packet.

"You know, when I am hungry I can kill anybody." I hinted to Kim that I want that ramen all by myself.

"Oh, and I have gastric that I could kill myself if I didn't eat anything too." Kim purposely hid the ramen at her back.

"Kim.." I leaned forward to Kim's side.

"No! I found this first." Kim raised up her hand to the air, making the cup up to the empty air.

"Kim, I am the one who feel hungry first." I don't know whether the reason is reasonable but I tried to grab the cup from her hand. She is just too tall.

"NO. I found it first." She pushed me away from herself. In no time, Kim ran away from the place where we argued about the ramen.

"Kim, come back here." I ran after her. She didn't go anywhere anyway. Kim just distance herself from me. Now, the table separate us to two opposite side.

"This ramen is mine." Kim stuck out her tongue to me. I felt funny by that. I have never seen this childish site of Kim.

"Kim, I really need something to eat right now." I pouted to her, hoping that Kim will gave up to me.

"NO. NO. NO." She shook her finger to me.

"Kim!" I quickly dashed to the other side, trying to catch Kim but Kim is also too fast in her movement.

"You can't get me. You can't get me." Kim jumped like a monkey, mocking me who didn't manage to get her.

"Kim!" I started my step again but....

"AHH!" My foot trapped at the leg of the chair and yet I fall helplessly to the floor with a loud sickening thud. Yeah, my face kissed the kitchen's floor. What a nice romance I have with the floor tonight.

"PIE!" I heard Kim panicked.

My tears flow cheaply from my eyes. It didn't hurt that much but I feel so embarrassed to stumble like a dead frog on the floor.

"Hey, are you alright?" I could feel that Kim squatted down beside me.

"Pie?" Kim called my name again as I didn't make an effort to respond to her. I knew she heard my sobbing.

I want Kim to feel guilty for making me like this. She should feel guilty. She should.

"Pie, are you going to kiss the floor for the whole night?" Kim poked the back of my head with her finger. Look, this tom doesn't have any common sense at all.

"Come. Don't cry." Kim said to me. In no time I felt Kim touched my shoulder and lifted me up from the floor.

"Look, who's the ugly Ms.Gold Digger here." She said to me while she used her thumbs to wipe my tears. I really want to smack Kim on her head for putting that Ms.Gold Digger title to me again but I can't help myself from chuckling as Kim made her funny face. Funny and retarded face.

"This is your fault." I hit Kim's chest playfully. She always make jokes on me.

"I think you are alright." Instead of responding to me, Kim scanned my face carefully, spotting any injuries on my beautiful face.

"Yeah." I nodded my head. Sometimes I just can't understand Kim's personalities. Once she could me so mean to me. Once she could be this gentle and care and once she could be so expressionless and helplessly having any interest in anything.

"Take this. The ramen is yours." Kim put the cup of ramen in my hand.

"How about you?" I looked up to Kim with my guilty feeling. How if she is saying the truth that she has a gastric that she need something to fill her empty stomach.

"I'm fine." Kim smile faintly to me and made her way to the fridge. I saw she opened the door and I saw nothing but mineral water only. What is really happening in the house? It seemed like nothing was prepared to welcome us living in this place.

"We can share it." I told her. Kim didn't look to me for my suggestion. Instead, she made her way to heat some water for me.

"Kim, I said we can share the ramen." I walked to Kim's side again but she just ignored me.

"Kim.." I called her name again.

"The water is getting ready. Give the cup to me." Kim stretched out her hand to me, asking for the ramen. She just heat some water using the electrical heating jug. It doesn't take that long to boiled.

"We will share the ramen." I told her for the last time before letting Kim do the rest of the process of preparing the ramen.

******

"Hmm..smell so good." I can't help myself from sniffing the marvelous smell of the ramen. When we are in hunger, anything would taste and smell delicious right?

"For you." Kim placed the cup on the table and pushed it to me from the opposite pole of the table. She took her seat opposite to me at the dining table.

"Thank you." I can't wait to taste the ramen. Tell you what people? Kimhan Jittaleela made it for me. Such a miracle.

"Urm, not bad." I gave my comment to Kim as I slurped the noodle carefully.

"Hmm?" Kim just responded to me with a small smile on her face.

"Do you want some?" I asked to Kim. She gazed to me as if she wanted to make a hole on my head.

"It's okay. You're much hungry than me." Kim shook her head, rejecting the offer from me.

"You should eat some. Let me feed you." I said, taking some of the ramen and bring it to her mouth.

"Do I have to eat it?" Kimhan asked a stupid question to me.

"Yes." I scoffed to her own silliness.

"Well, thank you." She slurped it delightfully.

"Eat some more." I gave another spoonful to Kim. Told me she was fine but look now, she ate like she hasn't eat for a year.

"Kim, you eat like a child." I chuckled. Her mouth is all covered by the soup.

"Oh sorry. I'm just too hungry." Kim wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. It tickled me that much when sometimes we both could be this close but at some point, we are more likely wanted to terminate each other from our life.

"Sometimes I just can't understand you, Kim." I shook my head and slurp some ramen for me.

"You know, you have ninety nine days to understand me. That's only if you manage to do so." She shrugged to me innocently. Just then, I realized what we have right now was bounded under an agreement of hundred days engagement, acting like the truest fiancee to the public and the family.

"What about the sum of money you offered to me?" I grinned widely to Kim as I remember about half million dollars grant.

"Don't worry. I have it with me." Kim took out a piece of paper called cheque from her pocket. Did she sleep with her properties all the time? The question suddenly lingered in my mind.

Before Kim could say anything more I snatched the cheque from her hand.

I read the amount written on it. "$50,000" There's something wrong with the numbers.

"What is the meaning of this?" My face frowned into thousand grimace. The amount didn't enough as what we have dealt.

"I promised to you to grant you with that half million dollars but did I say to you how I am going to transfer the sum of money to you." Kim purposely raised her eyebrows, mocking the fool me. Kim fooled me.

"You're making fun on me." I pursed my lower lips, feeling totally distrust with this tom.

"Nope. I just want to make sure you won't run away before the deal ends." Kim sighed heavily and locked her eyes to me.

"What ever. Just make sure that the wedding didn't happen." I know I am helplessly having the power or authority to say anything to Kim.

"You'll have your payment on these days." Kim attracted my attention back to her.

"The 7th, 17th, 27th, 37th, 47th, 57th, 67th, 77th, 87th, and 97th day." Kim listed out all the specific day where the money will be transferred to me. I summed them all that Kim will make it for ten transaction.

"Alright." I nodded knowingly.

"Do you want to put any rules and regulations too?" I asked sarcastically to Kim.

"Urm, I don't think so. Don't make our life too dramatic with those stupid rules and agreements. Besides, I don't want to imprison you like a prisoner." Kim shook her head ardently.

"Oh, maybe some." Kim re-corrected her saying.

"What?" I can't believe that she really wanted to make a stupid rule in this house.

"Whatever you want to do, in the matter whether it has connection with me or not, you have to ask my permission." Kim said clearly to me.

"Now you really sound like you wanted to imprison me." I rolled my eyes to Kim.

"I don't think it is a big deal." Kim smirked to me. Look, she always wanted to suffer me. She hates me right?

"Whatever Kim! As long as you didn't harm me anything would be fine." I quickly get off from my seat. I don't want to lose to Kim. Never.

"Just so you know. I hate you." I darted from the kitchen, headed back to my room. Kimhan is so unfair. I have helped her but she repay me with this silly rules and life. I hate Kimhan.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.4K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
713 49 32
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...