Living While We're Young

By Animal_Lover_

It all starts with a flirty girl attracting all the boys. She's a girl who can fall in love with mostly every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

160 2 0
By Animal_Lover_

I opened my eyes in the morning and saw Rocky’s eyes on me. I looked into his stunning hazel eyes, and my heart skipped beats and I heard my heart pumping. My heart pumped faster and faster as he came close to gently place his lips on mine.

“Good morning, beautiful”

“Good morning to you too babe, and what time is it?”

“It’s two fifty pm”

“WHAT!” I shouted with a shocked face.

“Yeah, remember we were watching a movie so we slept late yesterday, “he replied.

“We should get going and go to Ross’ house for ice-skating, “I told him.

“Oh, okay then I’ll go downstairs while you change in here”

We got dressed and went to Ross’ house. When we came we knocked and He opened saying, “Finally, you guys are her!”

“What do you mean, you said tomorrow at three, it’s not even thee yet,” I said

“I ment we should be there at three not get on road at three,”Ross replied.

“What’s with the hurry?” I asked.

“I want to go ice skating already!”

“Okay, then who’s car are we going with?” I asked

“When we arrived there, we got the tickets and went to get our size skates. We got them and sat down. I had trouble putting them on so Rocky helped me. To be honest, those skaters where some hard things to wear. I was looking at everyone skating when all of a sudden Rocky pulled me in and I slipped and fell.

“Owe my butt!” I shouted.

“Oh I’m sorry babe,” he said while reaching his hand out to me. He picked me up and, since I didn’t know how to ice skate I just grabbed Rocky’s arm and didn’t let go of it until he went to the bathroom. I was stuck in the middle. Thank god Ross came and he was a pro at this. He took my hand and dragged me to the side. He started teaching me and it was actually very helpful. I at least learned to slide in a line. So I ran, ran, ran and noticed I didn’t know how to stop. I saw Ross in front of me facing Esma and trying to help her. I had no choice but to crash into them.

“Aaahhh, move,” I screamed for them to hear me but it was no use, they were death. Ross looked back and his eyes went big and before he could move I fell on top of him with Esma on the bottom. I got up and helped Ross up and noticed Esma wasn’t on the bottom she was ice skating. I wondered, “How the hell did she move, get out?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know how to stop,” I told him.

“Ha-ha, no problem,” he said as he pulled me and went on full speed and stopped automatically and I tripped again and fell on the floor this time. My butt hurt so much I couldn’t even feel it anymore. I saw a hand reach, I was hoping it was Rocky rescuing me from Ross’ but I looked up and it was Ross!

“Where’s Rocky, I want him, you’re dangerous, go do these to your girlfriend,” I said.

“I’m sorry princess, I won’t do it again I promise,” he said while Rocky finally showed up.

“Rocky, save me, “I shouted.

“What did you do to my princess?” Rocky asked.

“I played with her,” Ross’ answered.

“Okay, now go play with your own princess!” Rocky told him trying to sound mean.

“He picked me up and gave me a gentle kiss and took my hand.

At night, I and Rocky went to his house and Ross’ and Esma went to his house. Esma told me there was going to be a lot happening tonight. I wondered what she ment but she didn’t tell me. The next day I woke up and saw Ross sitting on the other side of the bed waiting. I got up and asked, “What are you doing here?”

“Esma said she wanted to break up with me,” he said with his eyes getting watery.

“I got interested so I asked,” Why the hell would she break up with you?”

“Well, she said that I flirted with you too much and when I answered her saying she’s my best friend, she said well I’m your girlfriend” he said with tears rolling down his eyes.

I felt so bad, but I don’t think that was the reason, I knew Esma wouldn’t break up because of that. I knew she respected our friendship. I thought of going and talking to her.

“Don’t worry; I’m going to try fixing it,”

“I should get going; I have a lot to talk to Esma about”

“Okay,” he said while coming to give me a hug.

“Thanks for always being there for me, I love you!” Ross said.

I went into my car and when I arrived I rushed in the house.

“Esma!” I screamed.

“I’m here,” she said with a crying tone.

“What happened?”

“I broke up with Ross for no apparent reason!”

“I know, he told me in the morning and he was crying, Ross is not like any other guy, he’s a true guy, and you shouldn’t lose him!”

“Can you PLEASE get us back?”

“Yes, that’s why I’m here, he asked me to do the same thing,” I replied.

“It’s over!” Rocky said.

“But, but, but, why” I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

“I mean you’re too flirty, you flirt with every guy you see,” he replied.

I got up and ran out his room and headed to the door. I went into my car and cried. I parked my car and saw Ross; sitting in front of his house witch was like right next to mine. He saw me crying so he shouted,” Princess what happened?” He followed me to my house but I shut the door in his face before he could come in. I was just so mad and frustrated I didn’t know what to do. I ran up to my room while I heard Ross opening the door I had no care I just continued running to my room.

I threw everything and threw myself in my bed while crying out a tsunami. “Am I crying for the right person?” I thought. I mean he was just admitting to me that he doesn’t like me the way I am. I thought while I heard Ross knocking on the door.

“Leave me alone,” I screamed.

He didn’t answer back. After an hour of crying I decided in was nonsense, he was probably not even crying at all, why I should make myself cry for a person that doesn’t even care for me. I was walking down the hallway when I tripped and fell. A pair of strong arms caught me. I was day dreaming and thinking its Rocky, but I looked up and it was my only best test friend I had that was always there for me.

"Thanks," He smiled at me, making me all warm on the inside. No! I'm not supposed to be like this! I liked Rocky! I fought with myself. As he helped me up, I brushed off my pants, like I meant to fall.

"Careful..." he said. I smiled coolly. I noticed that he was still holding me in his arms. I had to pull apart before I get too attached. Just before I could pull away, Ross flew onto me screaming like a banshee. I fell onto the floor with a loud 'UFF' and he fell onto me, his lips pressed against mine. I was so shocked, I mean SO SHOCKED, I couldn’t move. I backed up saying, “What are you doing?”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to,” he said with soreness.

I got up and ran back in to my room with my mind filled with the memories I had with Rocky. I was so depressed I forgot to lock the door. I sat against the wall and Ross knocked and walked in.

“What happened, princess?”

“I lost everything,” I shouted with tears bursting out of my eyes

“He sat next to me and said, “What do you mean as in everything?”

“Rocky!”

He didn’t say anything feeling sorry. He didn’t say anything feeling sorry. He rapped his arm around me and I started crying heavily on to his shirt.

“Look, he probably didn’t mean it,” Ross said trying to comfort me.

“He did!” I shouted with tears running down my eyes onto his shirt.

             “Look, I were him I would be very careful not to lose you, I mean you’re beautiful, Romantic, and you have everything that a boy would want!” he replied trying to comfort me.

            “Aww,” I replied.

            “You know what; you’re right why I should be crying when I have a best friend like you!”

            “That’s my princess!” He said while wrapping his warm arms around me.

            I got up and sat on my bed. Ross sat next to me saying, “Look, he’ll see what kind of a mistake he’s making and come back to you,” he added.

            “Now smile for me!” He said.

            I got up, smiled and hugged him. “Why are you so sweet?”

            “I don’t know,” he replied.

            “And it late, so I’ll just sleep like downstairs,” I added.

            “Why downstairs? You could sleep on the bed and I’ll find somewhere to sleep,” I replied.

            “Uh, no, you need to get your beauty sleep and sleep in your bed; I’ll sleep in a sleeping bag,” he said.

            “How bout we divide the bed with pillows and blankets so we can both sleep on it?”

            “That’s actually a great idea!” He said.

            He went to the bathroom while I did some dividers in the bed. I put 4 pillows and 4 gigantic stuffed animals that I have. He came in and said,” Wow, you’re fast!”

            “Yeah,”

            “I’ll sleep on this side and you could sleep on that one, “he said pointing at the sides of the bed.

            “Okay,” I said while I went and jumped of my side of the bed.

            We were both laying down on each side when I started up the conversation saying, “So do you want to plan how you’re going to get back with Esma?”

            “No,” He answered.

            “Why?”

            “Because I like someone else,” he replied.

            “Who?”

            “Well, I think it’s best if I don’t tell you,” he said.

            “Oh, so you’re saying you don’t trust me?”

            “No, no, no, no I trust you more than I trust my parents, but promise me you’re not going to change at all when I tell you?”

            “I promise, now please tell me!” I begged.

            “Well, I have a crush on you, but I also love Esma too” he admitted.

            “Me? I mean I’m not mad but what do you find in me?”

            “Everything!”

            “That’s why I couldn’t keep myself away from kissing you today, but I’m still so sorry for it,”

            “It’s okay, I liked it, but you know just cuz’ we broke up doesn’t mean I still don’t love Rocky, I love him the same as I loved him yesterday and the day before and all those years!” I told him.”

            “I know, I don’t expect you to love me, I mean who would fall in love with an ugly guy like me?”

            “Hey! Don’t ever say that again, just cuz I love someone else doesn’t mean you’re ugly, I got to admit you’re gorgeous, adorable, cute, and hot, but I love you as my best friend,”

            “Aww, thanks and me too I want to always have you as a best friend and be your best friend.”

            I fell asleep ending the conversation. I was so tired and depressed. When I woke up I saw rocky waiting next to me. “Rocky?” I questioned. “Oh, no what am I going to do?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...