unconditional (BOOK #2) [TO B...

By roxann_season

After moving to Southern California, Chelsea's life has never been better... or more complicated. Sh... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Unknown
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
KEY
Chapter 37
wonder if...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.5
recap
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
reuploading
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 61 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 62 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 63 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 64 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 65 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 66 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 67 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 68 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 69 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 70 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 71 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 72 - Russell POV
Chapter 73 - Russell POV
Chapter 74 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 75 - Russell POV
Chapter 76 - Russell POV
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 - Darren POV
Chapter 81 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 83 - Russell POV
KEY 2
Chapter 84 - Chelsea POV
** Recap Chapter ** Q/A**
Chapter 85 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 86 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 87 - Victor POV
Chapter 88 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 89 - Gabriel POV
Epilogue
unbroken (book#3)

Chapter 82 - Chelsea POV

33.6K 1.8K 161
By roxann_season

Chapter 82 – Chelsea POV

"Buying children?" I whispered unsure of where Gabriel was going with this, "Who exactly are buying children?" Both Nonno and Victor asked in disbelief, Remy didn't seem surprised.

Gabriel huffed, throwing himself back into the chair, rubbing his face furiously, "Alpha Logan had me – I went to help him interrogate someone that sold his sisters two children. One of the children, the oldest a little girl named Kayla, she heard him saying to a woman Lynda, you need to come get them," he sighed, while I just looked on in shock, someone bought a child? "Anyways, this guy, Tomas," he spat the name like poison, "says he sold them to Estelle Lynda Smith, shows me a picture of the woman and she is the same woman in that picture with those two little girls," he said pointing to Victor.

Remy laughed, chuckled, "Don't look so shocked Victor."

"I – I get it... she – Micha and her hurt you, but that's – that's a fucking leap," he said shaking his head, "to fall in love with someone and then buy children? Rip them away from their birth mother?"

Remy lifted a brow, "I told her you know, that's how I knew she couldn't have children, I told her how important having children were to Micha, it was all he talked about, being a dad," she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes, "Essie, told me, she couldn't have children... bounded over that fact I actually cried for the bitch."

"G, Micha didn't even know about this..." Victor finally said, eyeing Remy, this is going to hurt her so much more he thought sadly.

"How do you know?" Nonno asked angrily, which shouldn't have surprised me, despite the evil things I'm sure he's done, buying and selling children, or abusing them weren't activities he would partake in.

Victor eyed Remy once again, "He had his guys watching Cynthia," he went with Remy's name back then, "when Essie told him she was pregnant, then went missing, the men he had watching that pack, he pulled them off to find Essie. For months, nearly four months and two weeks," Remy just sat down, her face green; she seemed to be trying to calm herself down. Remembering what Ava did earlier; I stood walking to a chair near hers, took her hand and held it in mine.

"When they finally found her in Michigan, near Benton Harbor she had two little girls with her, she was a mess, starved, beaten and bloodied up," Victor continued, his eyes still on Remington, "He marked her that night I believe," he finished Nonno nodded.

"He marked her?" Gabriel stood pacing now. "Ohhh," Victor groaned, "Fiona and Quinn," he whispered the names sadly, gazing in the direction Jack, Casey, Ava, Nona and Emmalynn went.

"He nearly had you killed, and her and now-" Remy snapped her head to face Victor. "Now nothing, he won't be a part of Emma's life," Remy growled, but I couldn't blame her. Not only was her pack slaughtered but, that happened because he removed the people watching them, to look for a woman and children he thought were his when in reality that wasn't true.

You think you're scary Gavino... Gabriel thought no longer in this room with us, but in some grey concrete room, remembering the words. "Who attacked your pack?" he stopped pacing focused on Remington, just as Victor spoke, "and Micha's about to lose two he's raised as his own for nearly two years."

Remy was quiet, "They can't keep those two children," she said after a while.

Are they – are they ignoring me?! "I. said. Who attacked your pack?" Gabriel growled, his lips curling angrily.

Remington's eyes widened, "I – I don't – I never found out – I couldn't go back I was already p – pregnant," her voice small, pained.

"Were you close with Essie?" He asked suspiciously.

Remy thought back, squeezing my hand as she searched her memory, Gabriel calm down... her babies are acting up... I warned him while I continued paying attention to her vitals and theirs.

He nodded sharply, but remained focused, "She – she was friends with Emma first, but then – then she sort of wormed her way into my life as well," because she couldn't get to Micha through Emma. Gabriel thought. "Why?" She asked after, not putting it together fast enough. Although, I'm fairly certain that everyone, Nonno and Victor included saw what Gabriel had, "You spoke a lot about Micha?" I asked softly, she turned to face me, nodding, "We – I – I thought – we were together – and – and in love, I'd talk about little things about him... what he liked, girl talk?" she said like I knew what girl talk was, but I just nodded, and then she understood, "she – she used me?" she said angrily.

"Right... your pack dying was always the end game. You were being attacked often, and then it stopped when we created the alliance. You told her how important children were to Micha and she used that against him, I mean-"

"Why – why stick around? Why return? And buy two children?"

Nonno growled angrily, his teeth changing, as he spat, "because she was an in permanently."

Geez, is nothing on the up and up with these people, I thought as he said the words. Buying children? Trapping him? So she could get information on the Gavino family? I snorted, "She went for the lower family..." all turned to face me, looking at me oddly.

"This Essie woman, she did... then again... she aimed just right. Gabriel you were an out because they wanted you with Maggie. Samuel is gay so that won't work. Andrew and Ethan were never really an option. Ames is mated to Scarlet..." I shrugged going on, "You were pretending to be married to your ex-wife, and Micha was either the target or just a good opportunity."

Gabriel was quick to disagree, "No... they wanted something from the land or area your pack considered territory, when Micha got in the way, they sent Essie to get him out of it," his words uncensored, Remy flinched as she remembered her family being massacred. The stress directly affecting her babies, who were already in a cramped space to begin with.

Remy held onto my hand placing the others on her large belly, "I'm okay babies," she cooed rubbing the side.

"Is something wrong?" Victor was quick to comment.

"I'm fine," Remy, replied her tone still cutting, but Victor wasn't deterred, "You should relax... I know you were alone when it was Emmalynn, but you're not alone anymore Remy..."

"You would know all about not being alone now wouldn't you Rosco?" Remy bit back, her words made Victor flinch, his face saddened.

"Why my pack was attacked, is on the back burner Gabriel, we can't let Micha and Essie keep those children," she turned to Gabriel leaving Victor staring at the side of her face.

Victor turned to Gabriel after a while, "He's going to be crushed... not just him. The whole family," what the fuck was Essie thinking? He finished in his mind.

Gabriel just nodded, "Are – are you going to tell Logan?" Remy asked, he gave her a simple nod.

"He's on a job right now, but I'll brief him in as soon as he contacts me, don't warn Micha, Vic," Gabe ordered, both men looked disheartened at what was to come.

"I'm going to get Emmalynn, go relax-" Victor left abruptly, holding Emmalynn, not watching Remy as he spoke, "You're right near your due date," the words cold, chilling what I'm sure he meant to be a warm gesture for his mate. I bit my lip when she scoffed, leaving our place, heading to hers.

"Fucking mess," Gabriel muttered, shaking his head approaching me. "They are going to want some form of punishment, especially against, Lynda – Essie – whatever her fucking name is... buy a fucking child. Why not adopt?" he asked pacing, not really speaking to Nonno or I just himself.

Still I summed it up, "Lynda – Essie wanted what she wanted and that was Micha... she played him well. He was supposed to marry and mate Remy, but if she was pregnant he couldn't do that. Be Alpha of Remy's pack but have a child with someone else that would eventually take over. He hurt Remy, but in the end he wanted to do what was right for everyone. He was played, no one won here Gabriel..."

"Chelsea..." he looked so defeated and saddened by whatever he was thinking, I was missing something. "Kidnapping a child in our world is punishable by death," my eyes widened.

"Why isn't Rian dead?" I blurted out, Nonno just laughed, leaving the table going for his mate and Ava, who was keeping, Jack, Casey and Nona entertained.

Gabriel however didn't laugh, "You really want her dead?" he asked seriously, his voice calm, different.

I looked at him for a minute, he was different, this was a Gabriel I didn't get much experience with, and he always kept separate from Ava and I.

"Yes, I would feel better if she was dead," I replied honestly, "She feels like a lose end to me," I shrugged.

"What's the deal with Robert Delaney?" I asked while I had him in this state, "I'm missing something, I put a few feelers out there but... I feel like I don't know all the players. They – whoever they is – seem to be moving pieces, but not informing players. I mean they weren't supposed to die, just drop the bombs below us and leave, but those men were lose ends themselves," Gabriel said, coming to me, walking backwards until my back was against a large window. Obviously not wanting to speak more about this, he started kissing down my neck, paying extra attention to my mark, his mouth sucking, warm breath, goose bumps erupting all over my skin...

.

.

.

Russell POV

This was different, I sat watching Angel breastfeeding our daughter, one of our daughters, Olivia. The other two babies were asleep in their nursery, Cody was in human form, Dana here as well, watching all this with wide eyes, and I think we both couldn't believe it. Still.

"Are you really thinking of changing?" she asked me quietly, I glanced at Angel, at Livvy, "I thought about it all night," I wouldn't tell her how Cody and Livvy, Angel as well were the reason it even came to mind. It was too soon to explain to anyone, out loud just how I felt about Angel. The way Cody simplified it all, "I just wanna make sure Livvy okay mommy," he cried when Dana called to see if she could bring him up to our place. Angel's mind wasn't where her body was, I could deal with that but Chelsea explained it, said what I felt. They are kids, it won't be like they are sexually active when they're young kids, but over time, things will change for them, they'll see each other in a different light.

I glanced at Angel, "If I had met her under different circumstances... I would have approached her normally, she's beautiful, obviously but it was instant Dana. When I saw her, all I wanted to do was help her, protect her from everything and all things, hunt down the people that did this to her and make them pay. You want to know what my next thought was?" I chuckled.

"What?"

"I didn't want to have to leave Angel to do those things..." I admitted, shyly. "Why Angel?" Dana asked me, smirking.

"Huh?" I tried to get out of this, she wouldn't let me.

"Don't 'huh' me!"

I rolled my eyes, "Because she looked like an Angel to me... her eyes were the most honest thing I had seen in so long," I said smiling beside myself, meeting Angel's gaze, she looked down fixing herself and lifted Livvy to her shoulder. She was a good mother. Trying.

"All four people that I love more than anything are wolves," I said simply turning back to Dana, hoping she understood. She did. While all the people I loved were wolves, she was torn in two. Darren and Cody. Human and now wolf. Her solution, be as involved in the wolf world as she could possibly be, for herself and Cody as well. She offered any kind of help she could give if Chelsea and Gabriel would let her.

"Have you gone to see..." I lifted a brow not mentioned Amara's name in the presences of Angel, not wanting to hurt her or upset her at all. Dana just rolled her eyes, "she acts like your dick is the last left on the planet," laughing. I didn't join. Angel glanced between Dana and I, once Livvy burped she, shifted right then and there, her tiny wolf body, almost self-galloping towards Cody who welcomed her with open arms. I peeped up at Angel; I caught it, that longing in her eyes... that gutted me.

She wanted what was in her nature; she wanted that comfort that Cody – a four year old – gave Livvy. All the memories were flooding back, just like last night, making sense. Wondering for days on end just how at ease she was with me, why my touch made her seem so – so relaxed, content as though my arms were all she needed, all she wanted and nothing could take away that joy.

For years Angel had made me see, made me realize – filled me with pride, because she made my arms feel – made me see them as priceless. And I knew – I know it was an out dated thought, people could live without limbs, and some were. But my arms kept away nightmares, kept Angel asleep better than any medication or tea ever could.

Changing, this was something I wanted, something I wanted years ago, a way to put Angel and I on the same playing field and here it was. The mother of my children, after everyone left and I heard one of the babies cooing I woke up, thinking Angel wouldn't. I was wrong.

Angel was awake, she was – is beautiful. A pure white wolf, trotted from her room, into the babies nursery, she shifted naked, tall, thin, hair falling down her back she lifted Rusty to her sat in the large chair bringing him to her breast, cooing at him as he drank. After feeding and changing Rusty, Angel laid him down again shifting back to a white wolf, and leaping into the chair closing her eyes. I returned to my room, heading to the shower, letting the heat take me over...

"Where are you?" Dana asked waving her hands in my face just as her cell phone rang, Cody stood, walking to the same blanket, shifting and curling his body around Livvy. Dana laughed answering, "Yeah... I'm up at Angel's... no I'm coming down... nah, Cody and Livvy are sleeping," she stood heading to the door, and then hung up.

"You mind keeping an eye on Cody for me?" she asked after she told – most likely Darren – that she would come alone. I snorted, "Yeah, Angel and I are going to make dinner..." I said looking at Angel, hoping she'd be up to helping me like before. I receive a brilliant smile and a nod. Dana leaves swiftly not giving me a chance to change my mind, so I approach the kitchen and Angel followed.

"What do you feel like having?" I asked her, I loved when she used her voice. "I – I don't k-know," she shrugged looking at me. Opening in the fridge I see what we have... "What about soup and biscuits?" once I get a nod, I start laying out ingredients, watching Angel more and more, I – I couldn't keep my eyes from her. She had changed so damn much in the months I hadn't seen her, observant and stronger.

.

.

.

I wanted to ask her... so many things. "Angel are you... are you happy now?" I asked her; unsure she can understand me, could she? But then she gazed into my eyes, a knowing gleam there, she appeared thoughtful... "Happy Russell here," she said shyly, her face red and eyes bright. I nodded, "Do – do you want to be called Cassandra?" I asked her wanting what she did.

"Don't – can't – re – remember... be – being Cassandra. Re – remember Angel, like – like being Angel," she said mixing the dough for the biscuit ready to put them on the baking tray. Her answer shouldn't have shocked me, but the logic was plain and simple taking me off guard.

"Angel..." I said softly, not sure she'd understand completely but I'd repeat this until she did, "I'm sorry that after we were together that I left you, I'm sorry you got taken..." she stilled meeting my eyes.

"Russell leaving?" she asked her voice a whisper, cracked and expression dejected, I gulped, "No! Never again," her lip trembled, but she nodded. And that told me everything I needed to know, Angel comprehended far beyond what I had assumed her capable of.

I wanted to know about her time away, I wanted to know what she thought when she was pregnant and giving birth what was that like? Was she scared? Of course she was scared.

Start small, start somewhere. "I missed you while you were gone..." I said, Angel was watching me a smile on her face and I – I just, damn. I wanted to know what she was thinking more than anything.

For the rest of the night, I learned more about Angel, my mate, she was learning, and could speak, but was honest. Use to the typical answer, use to women who even if they didn't know what I was speaking of, would continue to nod, Angel wasn't like that.

Of course she wasn't like others, I knew that, but if she didn't understand my question, she said so, furrowed her brow when she tried to answer. It was long; I had to wait for her to find the words, then more time for her to pronounce it. Besides checking on the kids, she had my undivided attention.

.

.

.

I didn't know what I should and shouldn't talk to her about, so I chose moments from when we were in Germany, things I wanted to ask her long ago. Questions that never went away.

"Angel... sweetheart, why weren't you afraid of me when Declan and I found you?" I asked as we ate.

"Eyes." she answered bluntly. It was a thing she did, one-word answers that weren't much, said a lot but at the same time just not enough.

"My eyes?" I tried to get an explanation.

She nodded, taking a bite, "Nice eyes, soft eyes," it was small but it made my heart ache in only a way Angel seemed to do. I brew inside, emotions wild, when I think of how such a small thing as nice and soft eyes was the reason she accepted me so easily. Angel was a wolf now, had the same gene and blood as before but back then, she let me in because of free will. That's what her words told me, gave me insight to what I feared and couldn't think of a way to ask or prompt her.

Angel was my mate. True. However she chose me, despite being mates.

"You have a very beautiful wolf," I said kindly, shaking my head, because I more or less announced that out because of the lull in conversation and I wanted to hear her voice again. Angel actually purred. Fucking. Purred.

.

.

.

~ + ~ + ~ F0UR DaYS LaT3R ~ + ~ + ~

Gabriel POV

I didn't want to do this, I didn't, Micha was family, but Logan... the alliance I had been building with him over the years was important. I couldn't keep the information to myself, let Essie and Micha go on living like she hadn't bought a child. Two children.

Everything was fucking ripping at the damn seams, first my family and then this one, but I was – I knew that fixing everything would lead to better control. Dad and Dante had fucked the Gavino name in so many ways. They were false and pretentious, digging a hole that no one, would be able to get out of.

While dad was digging, it was as if Dante had been throwing buckets of water down that trench as well. So fucking stupid.

After being interrupted by Nonno as I kissed my mate, I teleported to Chicago, to the twins room, swabbing each of their cheeks before returning and handing it over to Jack. The results would be compared to the DNA Kai had on file for Logan and Rainy, and I made Victor tell them to bring the family out sooner. I had the results, I didn't want them to be true, not at all, but it was right there. Confirmed.

Fiona and Quinn Gavino, were the daughters of Rainy, they had nothing in common with Mylene, their cousin, none of the Gavino family I had on file. When I snuck in, getting a look at the sleeping children, they did have similarities with Essie, but DNA didn't lie. Not here.

I thought this would be a shit storm. However that was an understatement, I should've seen coming.

Victor came along with Nonno, I felt sick to my stomach because I knew some would see this as a stab in the back. I had backup however, asking Wolf to lend us men so we would have my family, my cousin out numbered. I knew they were traveling with guards, four just for the twins alone, three for Mylene, a total of 25 to guard everyone else, my uncle, my other cousins, everyone. With my guys and Wolf's, I had 55.

I had five sharpshooters on the roof, hiding, waiting; tell me this is the right thing to do! I thought to Chelsea who wasn't here for this, but knew what was happening.

She bought two children... Chelsea replied, her faith in me eased over me.

The bus came to a stop, my guys waiting, "Daddy!!" Mylene shrieked as she came off the bus first, Artemisia following right after, heading for Victor with the same glee as her daughter. You better not hurt Remington, I warned him, it wasn't needed he enveloped his daughter, pulling away from Art when she approached him.

"I'm glad you mad it safely," he said detached, but smiled down at his grinning daughter. Mylene's smile dropped, her eyes flickering between her mother and father.

"Daddy, aren't you glad to see mommy?" she pouted and I almost laughed, but settled for telling him, I told you so, over the link.

"I'm happy your mother could accompany you here," he answered lamely. "Art, why don't you and Mylene head inside," he wanted them out of harms way, I knew that Micha and those with him wouldn't give up two children – he thought were his – without a fight. I had everything prepared however, even the video of what went down in Logan's concrete room. Essie was working for someone else and I was determined to figure out who the fuck for, because after checking financials, Remy found the large deposit Tomas made, around the time Rainy's kids were taken, but she see a withdrawal for the amount anywhere in Essie or Michas' accounts.

"Hey Cuz," Micha shouted holding a little girl in his arms, Essie following with her sister in her arms, smiling and looking around. I nodded, kept my face blank, Wolf and Nonno waiting for my cue. One by one the rest of the Gavino clan came off the bus, Emma, Gia, my aunt and Uncle approaching us, their guards near by as well. Cracking my head, the first red light appeared on Essie's forehead, the next on Michas.

"Stop where you are," I said coldly, nodding at Nonno and Wolf, "Hand over the two children Micha," I said ignoring the growls or the cocked guns now being held pointed at us, one by one, my people came out of the shadows, guns raised.

"Gabriel, boy what is the meaning of this?" my Uncle Theo demanded, "Sabastian?" he questioned Nonno.

Essie began to whimper, holding her – holding the child she bought tighter in her arms, when Micha turned to her and saw the red dot, he froze, turned an odd green shade, "Hand me the child," Nonno said to Micha sadly, Wolf reaching for the little girl in Essie's arms.

Uncle Theo came around, looking at the red dots on their foreheads, probably warned over the link by Micha, "Essie give them the babies..." Micha said reluctantly, but she just sobbed shaking her head. Wolf went prying the sleeping child from her arms, following Nonno who went inside the hotel.

"Victor?" Micha and Uncle Theo gasped, when they realized he was in on this as well, but he just shook his head.

"They aren't your children Micha... are they Essie?" I sneered at the crying woman, because if there was one thing I hate more than anything else in this world it was a con artist – especially – one that held onto the lie to the very end. The family all came forward, glaring at me, rubbing her fucking back in support.

The screen I had waiting with the video went on, and I let them see for themselves just whom she was and what she had done.

"E-Essie?" Micha asked his voice eerily calm, he eyed her, but she shook her head in protest, "that – that isn't me, they aren't talking about me. I could – I could never do those things," she said crying pointing to the video.

"Who the fuck is that then? Do you have a fucking twin walking around? Listen to her thoughts Uncle Theo," I shouted angrily.

"Are those your children?" I shouted, getting closer, "Yes – yes they – they are, I gave – gave birth to them..." she whimpered and my rage doubled instantly.

Close enough to them, I threw the DNA results at Micha, "Those two children, the ones you claim you gave birth too, their DNA don't match a single fucking Gavino, not even Mylene. Not me. Not Victor. Not you Uncle Theo."

"You had an entire pack executed looking for this bitch, when the woman carrying your real daughter barely escaped," I watched everyone's eyes widen. Remy knew I would tell them, but there was one thing she was adamant about though, "and now... those two children, that don't belong to you, are going to their parents. The woman that was trapped in a fucking basement for ten years, that you paid to have her two children stolen."

"What – no – I – Micha I didn't do anything, I swear on the babies lives," I wanted to hit the bitch, but Emma; Micha's sister did it for me. One hit and Essie was down, Emma above her with tears in her eyes, "I brought you into my family, welcomed you, and you fucked my brother while he was engaged and all of you welcomed this bitch!" she spat angrily at her parents, Uncle Theo growled at the disrespectful tone she used most likely.

"I – I don't – Cynthia – she – we didn't," Micha was in shock looking at the evidence in front of him, on the screen and on the papers.

"Those are our babies Micha," Essie whispered cradling her cheek, still weeping. At being caught Max sneered inside my head. Aunt Pena moved away from Essie, her hand over her mouth, shaking her head. Micha turned to face her; sadly, I gave Micha the next folder, the final nail in her coffin, "here."

Micha glanced at me, and then stared at the folder in my hand, he didn't take it just looked pleadingly at Essie, "Why?"

She cried, sobbing, shaking her head, "Why Estelle?" he demanded stronger this time, like her reason would be any sort of fucking excuse. It wasn't.

Placing one hand on her shoulder I disappeared, taking her with me, leaving everyone else behind. I wasn't expecting the fight she had though, or the training I didn't think she had. No way for her to get out she knew what was happening, she must of, especially being with Micha, she knew. Hitting her in the ribs, until she was down, I shackled her into the chair, "You're – you're not going to – to hurt me – I'm mated to Micha."

I had to laugh, "Emma just knocked you down, and Micha is her own brother..." was she serious? "I just had sharpshooters pointing guns at your head, his head too if he didn't hand over Rainy's children," I sneered.

"Lets just cut the shit Estelle," I said sighing, "I can kill you easily, or torture endlessly until you tell me what I want to hear," I gave her the option, "I want to know who you work for? Are you going to tell me so I can just kill you, or are we going to drag this on? Because if you ever loved Micha, like you claimed, you wouldn't want him to suffer now would you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 111 15
Four years after a horrible heartbreak, Aurora is back in her own pack after being in college at another pack where she became a pack doctor. There...
235K 8.9K 32
My name is Mia and when I was a child my mother made a choice risking everyone's safety. The choice was a sacrifice that resulted in my mate being Lu...
1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
5.1K 43 72
In the madness of the world there is still a perfection yet to be destroyed by no one, a love story between Kylie and Tate. Fate brought them togethe...