Women ✓ j.jk

By vminfairy

Jungkook Jeon has severe gynophobia, a rare condition where he fears or dislikes women. His life inside the f... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 : Be A Boy
Chapter 2 : Boy In Love
Chapter 3 : New Friend
Chapter 4 : Café then Caught
Chapter 5 : Trap
Chapter 6 : Brothers
Chapter 7 : Lucky Day
Chapter 8 : As Deanna
Chapter 9 : No Women Tonight
Chapter 10 : Behind The Scenes
Chapter 11 : Companion
Chapter 12 : No Doubts
Chapter 13 : A Night With The Sun
Chapter 14 : Phone Call
Chapter 15 : Mission ala Queen
Chapter 16 : Most Dreadful Time Of The Month
Chapter 17 : He Is An Art
Chapter 18 : Up Close
Chapter 19 : Sleep Like A Princess
Chapter 20 : Looks Of A Monster
Chapter 21 : Reward For Kindness
Chapter 22 : His Chance Ticket
Chapter 23 : Forget
Chapter 24 : Step By Step
Chapter 25 : 5 AM Entries
Chapter 26 : Urgent Deal
Chapter 27 : Day One
Chapter 28 : Two In One
Chapter 29 : Ten Over Ten
Chapter 30 : Doll Like
Chapter 31 : Picture Perfect
Chapter 32 : Stay For Now
Chapter 34 : Bomb Dropped
Chapter 35 : Normal Day
Chapter 36 : Last Session
Chapter 37 : Christmas Hero
Chapter 38 : File A Case
Chapter 39 : Selfless & Selfish
Chapter 40 : For Me & You
Chapter 41 : Greetings On Phone
Chapter 42 : We Bid Goodbyes
Chapter 43 : Some Guy
Chapter 44 : Love Views
Chapter 45 : Who's That Girl
Chapter 46 : Advice & Tips
Chapter 47 : Miraculous
Chapter 48 : Third Wheeling
Chapter 49 : Lucky Shot
Chapter 50 : Love Is Hope
Chapter 51 : He Knows
Chapter 52 : Because Of Me
Chapter 53 : 21st Century Perks
Chapter 54 : Forever
Chapter 55 : Dream
Chapter 56 : Lost Stars
Chapter 57 : What If's
Chapter 58 : Preparation
Chapter 59 : Fateful Fortuity
Chapter 60 : Afraid Of Who
Hello, Bye!
Special Chapter : Jungkook's POV
Special Chapter : JK's Full Letter

Chapter 33 : No Harm

5K 395 116
By vminfairy

When I woke up, I went downstairs to find Jungkook's father. "Mr. Jeon, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was gonna sleep here la- What are you still doing here?!" I exclaimed when I saw Jungkook's aunt drinking coffee inside the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too, muffin." She greeted.

"Good morning Deonne." Mr. Jeon greeted but it is evident in his face that he is not in a good mood.

"Mr. Jeon, what is she doing in here?" I asked in frustration.

"Don't worry skinny lad, I mean no harm," Hyelin answered me instead.

"I'm going to tell you later, but for now can you send these inside Jungkook's room?" Mr. Jeon asked and I glared at the woman sitting comfortably on a stool before sighing and carrying the tray of foods inside Jungkook's bedroom.

I carefully brought Jungkook's breakfast upstairs and when I entered, he is still sleeping. After placing the tray on the end of his bed, I gently shook his shoulders to wake him up.

"Rise and shine, Jungkook," I said with less enthusiasm. I just woke up early because I wanted to talk to his dad alone and not with a leech observing in the kitchen. I'm still actually very sleepy.

"Yah." I give his arm a weak punch and it's my first regret this day because instead of hurting him, I hurt my fist instead. "Hey, wake up!"

He finally groaned. He rolled around to my direction with eyes closed. "Wake up, your food is on your bed," I informed him.

I attempted to go down again and deal with the parasite downstairs not until Jungkook pulled me and my head fell right in front of his chest.

This time I felt really awake. The intensity of how my head smashed against Jungkook's rock-like chest is something that will probably wake me up with my senses.

I tried to get up but with his arm wrapped around my neck and one hand petting my hair, I had no luck getting out. "Let go of me." I hissed.

My head glued on his chest gave me a perfect view of his jaws and pointed nose. His smell mixes with the oxygen I breath and when it enters my nostrils it's like I wanted to sleep again.

But not on my knees and head on his chest, definitely not. I pushed my way out of him when I felt his grip loosening and in a matter of seconds, I'm breathing normal air again.

"What was that for?" I exclaimed.

"Didn't I tell you to get a haircut?" His eyes half-opened with a smirk stretched on his face.

"Did I care?" I asked back, ignoring his question. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." He chuckled, his voice is deeper in the morning. "Just get a haircut. I thought a girl brought me breakfast, turned out it was just you."

I break away from the eye contact because of what he said and I almost break into a sweat.

"Oh," I murmured. "Did I perhaps, scare you?"

At last, he sits up from lying down on his bed. His hair is a mess, a delicate mess. "No. Why would I be? You're not a woman."

Yes, I am.

"Cool." I breathe. "Anyways, get up and eat your breakfast. We need to talk about something." He somehow moves from his position and started following my direction.

I told him not to go down while I do something downstairs and he strangely agrees.

I came to talk with Mr. Jeon and I followed him at the backyard where it's only the two of us.

"She said she is here to help Jungkook." He said and my forehead automatically furrowed.

"Bullshit." I cursed and he frowned at me. "She should've done that years ago or better, she should've went to jail," I complained.

"But I didn't muffin."

I rolled my eyes upon hearing a pesky voice. "Hyelin, I told you to stay inside." Mr. Jeon instructs.

"Why is she even here? Why isn't she in jail?" I put on hand on my waist as I wait for an answer.

"Because my sissy loves me, and Daddy Jeon here foolishly loves her. My sister pleaded for me which was gross by the way and he willingly discontinued passing a file against me years ago." I looked at Mr. Jeon whose glance was on the ground.

"Is that true? Does Jungkook know?" I asked and he confirms it.

He told me that Hyelin wanted to help. Since she was one of those people who can trigger Jungkook's phobia then she might be also the one who can break it.

Or break him even more.

Mr. Jeon told me that he already got his therapist's consent and told him that it might actually be a good move for him.

"Can we try it with someone else first?" I suggested.

"And who might that be?" Hyelin asks me.

"Remember I have a friend named Yana, Mr. Jeon?" I said ignoring the woman on my left. "We can just invite her first before we drop the real bomb."

"That sounds like a compliment muffin." She giggled. "Thank you."

"You're always welcome, fart bomb." I snickered and I saw her gape.

After talking with the two, I returned to Jungkook's room and he still munching on his breakfast.

He didn't mind me coming inside while I find for my phone which was supposed to be on the table and it's not.

I checked under the table and Jungkook's bed. I also opened his cabinets without permission just to find it.

I need to call Yana.

But my phone is missing. I checked on Jungkook's bed, under the sheets and pillows. My eyes landed on Jungkook's tray of food and my phone is there. I thought it was his.

That's why he is unbelievably quiet while I'm rummaging inside his room. I snatched my phone from his tray but his hand was quicker than mine.

"Why do you have Tom Holland as your lock screen?" He opens my phone.

Luckily the photos of him that I saved are compiled inside a secret folder. I rarely take a selfie and my gallery is just filled with unnecessary stuffs.

"Because he is my idol." I briefly said.

I already fixed my phone in case of scenarios like this, but I'm too dumb to forget to put a password on it.

I watch him as he fidgets about what he should touch next on my phone. As he swipe left he saw my secret folder. "What's the password?" He asked and I grabbed my phone from him this time.

"It's a secret." I stand up from his bed.

"Ooh, you're saving pornos aren't you?" He teases and I almost choked on my own saliva.

"Wh-at?! No!" I coughed.

"Okay. If you say so." Although he agrees with me, his tone is implying something. "Don't worry, it's normal. That's what Jimin said to me." He chuckled.

"I said I didn't!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay." His laugh filled the room. "Anyways, what are going to talk about?"

"You will be seeing my female friend tonight," I informed him.

"Woah, hold on. Am I ready for that?" He asks me when he should be asking that question to himself. "I don't have experiences in blind dates."

My eyebrow arcs at his statement, "It's not a date, this is still part of your therapy." I corrected him. "So prepare yourself, I don't want to see you in shock again."

"Yeah, sure." He laughed, and I don't know why.

"As much as possible to not go down until I tell you to. The unwanted guest is still loitering in your house, just call me or your dad if you need anything."

"Sh-e is?" He wonders and I bopped my head. "Okay, I'll just call you. By the way, don't you have work today?"

"It's my day off today."

"Okay." With that, I went down and grab my breakfast in the kitchen. Mr. Jeon told me to stay here for today to keep Jungkook company while she-devil is here.

All alone in the dining room, I scrolled through my phone while eating. I stumbled upon my gallery and noticed that there are a hundred and one new selfies.

It's Jungkook.

These are his serious, cheeky, bunny, hot, and what I love the most is his wacky face.

Without any doubts, I changed my home screen photo to his and added a  password on my phone.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
44.5K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
396K 22.9K 63
"You're shaking... I know when someone is afraid of me." Being a ghoul all your life, you want to connect with humans. Could these seven people chang...
128K 11.3K 57
An alpha, not an ordinary alpha but a hybrid of a witch and a pureblood, when finds his mate in the form of an ordinary human, what happens?... Chaos...