The Grandmaster At Arms Of Ch...

By IncognitoSavesLives

The Grandmaster At Arms, A Title given for only those who Masters Each And Every Weapon Known to man, And now... More

The future of this story
Y/n Bio *Edited 1*
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI

Prologue

9.7K 170 102
By IncognitoSavesLives

Story Keys
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Father Name
M/n: Mother Name
Italics is for whispers

3rd POV

A new day arises as Y/n woke up, He quickly arisen from his sleep and prepared himself as it was time from him to go back home.

As Y/n was prepared to leave he finds that his Former Master was lounging on a small hill overlooking the sea, Y/n walks to his Former master to say his goodbyes.

Jax: "So you're finally going home?"

Jax notices his former student who is now the new Grandmaster.

Y/n: "Yes Master I've come to say goodbye"

Jax: "Don't call me Master anymore just Jax will do, Besides you're the new Grandmaster At Arms"

Jax stands up and faces his Former Student he place his hands in Y/n' Shoulders

Jax: "I'll miss you Kid"

Y/n "Me Too Jax, So what will you do now?"

Jax: "Who knows, Maybe I'll explore the world and have fun, Now I'm no longer The Grandmaster at arms no one will challenge me everyday for the title, Besides I think I deserve to have fun specially now at my old age"

Y/n grimace to Jax's past life, Thinking that he would have to fight every Magus who wants to take his title.

Y/n: "Jeez now you're making me think to quit this title"

Jax laughs at Y/n Joke, he pities Y/n for the challenges he yet to overcome

Jax: "It's not all that bad, Besides there will always be a challenge we can't overcome, You're still young there's a lot more you'll experience, You might even get a girl for yourself"

Y/n: "Eh, I'm not really interested to pursuing love yet"

Nikaru: Like I'll Let you"

The little goddess accidentally let out on Y/n' Mind

Y/n: "You'll what?"

Nikaru: "What?"

Jax: "What?"

A moment of silence was left between the three,Y/n mentally cursed to himself about the awkward situation

Nikaru: "Hey don't curse at me!"

Y/n: "You can even know what I'm thinking?"

Nikaru: "Aw come on its not that bad, besides I won't peep....Much"

Y/n grimace at the thought while Nikaru wore a eerie smile imagining Y/n stripping.

Jax: "Are you alright Y/n? You look like you're dead inside"

Y/n: "I'm just imagining what my life will be with a Perverted Goddess who literally knows what I'm thinking"

Jax: "Well look at the good side you're physically wounds will heal faster"

Y/n: "Yeah? What about mental trauma?"

The two laugh with each other while a certain goddess pouts at Y/n saying she's not perverted

Jax: "All jokes aside it's time for you to leave, Here take this two"

Jax offers two items to Y/n a Teleportation Scroll and a Mask similar to the one Jax had.

Y/n: "Thanks but what with the Mask?

Y/n ask as he takes the two gifts, he inspects the Metal mask with 2 blue lenses and an insignia in the forehead

Jax: "That's the mask that will proved you are the new Grandmaster at arms, Then insignia proves it, Besides it's just tradition, The old Grandmasters wears it when they're going to fight"

Y/n: "I'll keep that in mind, Goodbye Jax"

Jax: "Goodbye kid, If you're out maybe you can find me and we'll catch up"

Jax walks away to Y/n while swinging his hands goodbye, His destination was unknown but that was always his style, to go where his feet will take him.

As Jax was far away Y/n holds scroll and imagines one thing, his Home

Nikaru: "So you're going to go home now?"

Y/n: "Yeah"

Y/n answers as he poured mana to the scroll, the scroll quickly reacts and released a gush  of wind to the surroundings, the grass and tree leaves swayed back and forth as Y/n was engulf by a bright light, after the light ended the Y/n was gone leaving the lonely hill.

Location: L/n Family Mansion

A bright lights was found on beautiful gardens of the L/n mansion, a huge gush of wind then follows after, After the light and wind died down there was Y/n standing on the grass.

A group guards who were Master Magus quickly runs to the garden to investigate the huge sudden Mana spike in the area, there they were Greeted by none other by their Master's son, Y/n L/n

Guards: "MASTER Y/n YOU'RE BACK!"

The Guards Panicked as it was 9 years since they saw the Y/n, And he just suddenly appeared in his Mother's Garden.

Y/n: "Calm down and stop shouting, Where mom and dad"

Guards: "MASTER (F/n) AND MISTRESS (M/N) ARE EATING BREAKFAST NOW!"

Y/n: "Well that made things easier, hey I'm sorry for this but can you fix this mess for me,I'm gonna go greet Mom and Dad"

Y/n then left the three guard to fix the his mother's garden, He then enters the mansion and walks to the halls and corridors to the Dining are, as he walks to the corridors the maids and guards was surprised from his sudden appearance, they all stop what they are doing to properly greet Y/n, and they were immediately dismissed.

As was Y/n in the dining room doors, he walks to the already opened doors and surprises his Father and Mother, his Father stops eating and stand up to walk towards and greet Y/n, M/n however quickly runs to his son with tears flowing to her eyes.

M/n: "MY BABY BOY!"

M/n Jumps to Y/n and Hugs him tightly, Y/n returns the hug to his mom, his mom was crying to Y/n chest.

Y/n: "Stop crying mom, also stop calling me baby boy I'm 20 Years old"

M/n "I DONT CARE, NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE YOU'RE STILL MY BABY."

F/n approaches the two gives Y/n a short hug, the two finished Embracing their son and they finally talked.

F/n: "So how was you're training, with Grandmaster Jax? You were gone for 9 years I expect good results"

Y/n: "Well the 9 years of training payed off and I'm the new Grandmaster at arms"

F/n: "As expected of my son, This is some very good new and needs to be celebrated! I think I'll brag about this to our next council meeting!"

M/n: "This is a very good news Y/n, I'm Very proud of you, this needs to be celebrated immediately, I will personally cook dinner and make all of you're Favourites, for both You're return and You're new title!, But for now come and eat breakfast with us"

Y/n: "Thanks mom but I'll past I'm not that hungry"

M/n: "NO YOU WILL EAT WITH US THIS INSTANT, You were gone for 9 years with no letters or messed to us to know you are fine, the least you could do is eat with us!"

F/n place his hand in Y/n's shoulders and tries to convince his son to eat with them.

F/n: "You're  mother's right you know, you never called or sent us a message to know you're alright, you're was so worried she was always thinking about you every day, she always had mood swings and sometimes cried thinking about you"

M/n: "Hmm, you're one to talk, you even thought about going there yourself to return Y/n back home"

F/n: "I'm a parent after all, And besides we're both worried"

The two Laughs with each other talking about their past, Y/n smiles as he was secretly homesick, he misses the talk with his parents, his mother's doting attitude, and an home cooked meal, and now he finally returned.

The two pulls Y/n closer to the table and lets him go, The three sits on their sits around the round table with Y/n facing his mother and father on the middle.

There were various food on the table but Y/n only grabs a serving of Sausage,Scrambled Eggs and a small portion of rice.

F/n: "So..Y/n what exactly happened in your 9 years of training?"

Y/n: "Well Master Jax Really worked me hard day and night, We start training at sunrise and when I don't wake up early he wakes me up with whatever harsh punishment he could think, He taught me Many hand to hand techniques,How to use and Mastery a Lot of types of weapons, And some Magecraft techniques to enhance weapons and Healing Magecraft, He even teaches me to use my Mystic Eyes together with my Projection Magecraft To create strong Weapons.

Y/n tells stories about his training while taking bite in his food with each pause, He savours his meal for the reason that he didn't get to eat a good home cooked meal for 9 years in his life.

Y/n: "So..How Olga? I got you're message when her Father died, How is she holding up?"

He asked his parents, the two gives Y/n a Sad Frown and finishes biting the food in their mouth.

F/n: "A Lot Happened when you were gone, After Marisbury's Death we in the council Had a huge problem of who would take control of Chaldea, Many Powerful Magus Family Intends to Buy off Chaldea to take control, Even I have to make an offer to just to keep Chaldea's to the Animusphere Family, But Olga declines all of the offers and Announced that she will be the new Head Director of Chaldea."

M/n: "That poor girl had sacrificed everything just keep Chaldea Running, She quits her studies so she can focus on running Chaldea, And After it was made public she has now aptitude to become a master and cannot summon a servant she became a laughingstock"

M/n shed a tear from telling Olga's Tragic past even if they were not related by blood she always had treated Olga like a daughter.

F/n: "Specially now! Just a week ago we had a meeting in the council, Chaldea Requested Many Master candidates that has an aptitude for Rayshifting, apparently Chaldea's Sheba Lens has detected an Anomaly, I agreed but The other Council Member dismissed it and called Olga Paranoid!"

F/n Slams the table with his fist, his Silverware slightly jumps from it place and he gave a dismayed look.

Y/n Pities in Olga's situation an he think of helping by volunteering to join, He sees this as a way to catch up and help Olga to ease her stress from further problems

Y/n: "Father, I have a request I want to-"

F/n: "Go and help Olga?"

F/n interrupts his son and continues his request as if he already new what his son wants.

Y/n: "Yes! I want to help Olga in her situation!"

The two parents looked at each other for a moments, after this they both looked to their son and smiled at him.

F/n: "Then go, I'll prepare a plane for you tomorrow morning"

Y/n: "Thank you Father"

Y/n stand up from his chair and bowed to his father slightly to show gratitude.

M/n: "And in return, we expect you to make Olga Happy and ease her problems! She is like a family to us after all"

M/n Made a demand to Y/n and smiles, Y/n replied by giving her mother a short smile.

After eating their breakfast Y/n separate from his parents and catch upfrom the many Handmaiden and Guard.

Time passes quickly as it was now nighttime, Dinner has just past and Y/n is now in his room taking a relaxing bath in a bath tub, His eyes were closed thinking the day ahead of him for he will go to Chaldea tomorrow, He ponders on how to greet and surprise Olga tomorrow, His train of thought however was interrupted by Nikaru.

Nikaru: "Sooo. Who's Olga in you're life? You thinking about her a Whole lot now!"

Y/n: *Sigh* " I thought I told you not to look or talk to me when I'm naked or Bathing?"

Y/n asks Nikaru out loud for no will question him talking alone, now that he was alone.

Nikaru: "Disappointing as it IS. I'm not looking in you, I'm just taking a walk in here, I can't help but listen in your thoughts"

Y/n: "You're taking a walk?"

Nikaru: "Hmm, How do I explain this, Let just say I live in the consciousness in you're mind and I can control the scenery or landscape in here, Right now it's just a Garden in the night."

Y/n: "I see, thank for the explanation I got it now"

Nikaru: "Now Answer.My.Question!"

Nikaru pursues To pry information over Y/n.

Y/n: "She's just a Childhood friend, we grew up with each other and now she needs help,So I'm gonna go and help her."

Nikaru: "Hmm? Just childhood friend is it? Then why are you thinking awfully much about her?"

Y/n: "Look, We haven't seen each other face to for 9 YEARS, And I wasn't there when her Dad Died, So this is a good opportunity to catch up and help,And maybe make up for the times I wasn't there."

Nikaru: "Whatever you say, Just remember you're mine!"

Y/n: "I don't remember giving myself to you Nikaru"

Nikaru: "Oh you will....Eventually"

The last sentence freaked Y/n and he dug himself lower to the water to relax.

After the whole ordeal, Y/n Gets dressed to his pajamas and jumps to his bed and Hugs it.

Y/n: "Ahh, I missed you, Soft Bed,Soft Pillow and warm Blanket"

Y/n peacefully closed his eyes, Happy that there were no One who will him in in the middle of the night saying to him to be always be prepared even when asleep, There was only him the Bed and a sleeping goddess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 250 22
After ten years the 5th Grail War has started. Jean Tohsaka, the daughter of Aoi and Tokiomi, travels back to Fuyuki City to help her sister. However...
10.6K 215 9
The Sustainer of Heavenly Principles realized her fetal mistake of separating the traveling twins and so she needed help more then ever.The creator o...
22.8K 646 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
256K 4.5K 15
The Holy Grail wars. An intense battle to defeat other masters with your own servants. This Story centres around one human in particular. Y/n L/n. A...