ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ║ 【Y/n】Daza...

By Hxll_Havxn

The story will follow up just like the episodes in the anime [Y/N] Dazai: Have you ever wondered 'What it lik... More

|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 4 ||
|| Chapter 5 ||
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
║ Chapter 21 ║
║ Chapter 22 ║
║ Chapter 23 ║
║ Chapter 24 ║
║ Chapter 25 ║
║Chapter 26 ║
║ Chapter 27 ║
║ Chapter 28 ║
║ Chapter 29 ║
║New Cover Update with Dazai and Kunikida║
║ Chapter 30 ║
║ Chapter 31 ║
║ The End ║
║ Announcement with Akutagawa and Atsushi ║

|| Chapter 1 ||

43.1K 996 1.8K
By Hxll_Havxn

⚜----------❖----------⚜

" Kunikida!~ How much longer?" You ask with a pout on your lips while trailing behind the said blonde who was trying to contain his annoyance that was ready to burst out.

This morning you had been assigned with Kunikida and your brother on a mission to look for a tiger that had been terrorizing a near by town and capture it before it could strike here in the city.

You three had been out since this morning walking around the city with no signs of the tiger and now you were getting bored.

Having an idea of messing with the blonde made you smirk as you whine out his name."Kunikidaaaaaaaaaaa~!"

You could see the blonde shaking in front of you which made your smirk widened, Dazai who was walking beside you, notice what you were doing and decided that he would join in the fun as the both of you now continued to annoy him.

"Kunikidaaaaaaaaaa!!~"

With his patience running out, the blonde male slam his book shut as several irk mark appeared on his head and whip around to face the two annoying siblings that he had to work with.

"Shut it you two! We're already behind schedule! And instead of messing around and wasting time,we should all be looking for the tiger!" Kunikida lash out at you and your brother as he gave the two one last glare and turn around walking ahead.

You sighed about to follow the blonde when your brother grab the sleeves of your coat tugging you close to him.

You look at him in confusion before you could asks he let out a mischievous smile and motion at the edge of the bridge.

"How about we try the method [y/n]?" Dazai asks making you grin at him with the same mischief and nodded your head.

Both you and your twin brother lean towards the ledge and look over down the river as your brother spoke loudly.

"That's a nice river, don't you think [Y/n]?"

"It really is brother~!"

Kunikida's ears perk up at both of your voices as he sighs in frustration having enough of the two of you, turning around to face you two "For the last time, both of you stop messing around--"

'Splash'

Kunikida was cut off after hearing the sound of the water and stood there staring at where you and Dazai had been, now suddenly gone.

Kunikida immediately ran to the edge looking down the river to see non other than the Dazai twins already floating away down the river

"Ugh! Not this again! Get back here the both of you! Dazai!! [y/n]!!!"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| Atsushi's Pov ||

"Next time and this time I really mean it, you're mine man!!"

I shouted as I turn around but got caught off guard as I stare at the river to see a pair of legs and a head just sticking above the surface of the water as floating away making me sweatdrop.

"This wasn't what I had in mind" I muttered as I continued to stare at the two people floating down the river.

Then the two started to let out gurgling noises "I'll let those one's pass,thanks"

Crows from out of nowhere came and started to peck the pair of legs and the head.

"T-They'll be okay........" I trailed off but I knew they won't and without wasting anymore time my body move on its own.

"Fine!!!" and dove down the water and pulled the two people out of the river.

In the end I manage to save two lives. I successfully drag the two bodies back on land and let out tired pants and turn to the two.

For some odd reasons the man and the woman were identical in features and clothing.

Then the man's eyes open as he suddenly sat up in a kind of creepy way.

This made me alarm since I didn't know him and backed away hesitantly asking.

"You were floating down the river....are you okay?"

"I...made it" The brown haired man muttered "Damn!" He said under his breath as I was taken a back.

"W-What's that?"

'Did this guy just say Damn?' I thought as I glance at the male

Then a groan suddenly caught my attention and turn to face the woman who also woke up.

Slowly she opened her eyes and sat up, unlike the man earlier she sat up normally. She then look around with a confuse face and look at herself.

"I-I'm...alive? Dammit!" She muttered making me confuse about these two.

'Dammit? What's wrong with these people?'

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

After realizing you were still alive made you let a disappointed sigh.

A hand was then held out in front of you, knowing it was your brother you gladly took it as he pulled you up and turn to the person who 'save' both you two.

"So tell us, are you the one who interrupted our Submersion?" Your brother asks.

The white haired male, who was younger then two of you look at the you and your brother questionably. "You guys don't remember? I save both your lives"

But that was until it finally process in his mind what Dazai had just said and look at both of you with wide eyes. "Wait! Submersion!?"

You tilt your head looking at him as you cross your arms "You don't get it? We we're trying to kill ourselves or in other case committing suicide" you explain to the boy while sliding a finger across your neck looking unfazed.

"S-Suicide!?!?" The kid let out looking at your frightened at what you said.

"Sure! We thought everything was just going swimmingly, but you interfere and ruined our day" Dazai said as he look at the boy who felt distraught.

"Well~" You spoke up catching the boy's attention as you smile.

"It's not all your fault, our goal is to commit a complete clean suicide without us burdening anyone" You explain shrugging keeping the soft smile on your face as your brother continued your sentence.

"And we did troubled you so the fault lies with us.We should apologize in some way..."

You observe the boy who stood and notice him wobbling as Dazai continued to talk only to be cut off by a growl. Now you understood, as you look at the boy and ask.

"Are you perhaps hungry??"

"Well...the truth is I haven't eaten in several days" He admits as he was completely starving to death but a much louder growl caught you and the boy's attention and turn around to look at your brother.

"How odd, I'm also hungry" Dazai said which made you giggle and shook your head at him.

"Well in that case lets go and get some food..." You trailed off staring at your brother.

"But I'm afraid the river has taken my wallet" Dazai stated as he pulled out his pockets with frogs jumping out of it,his wallet was indeed nowhere to be found.

"Ehhhh?? But Osamu, my money was also in there" You said pouting as Dazai scratch his head "My bad [Y/n]"

This made the boy behind you sulk as he muttered under his breath "Just my luck....."

"Wait I have an idea" You spoke as the two perk up about to listen to what you were about to say.

"There you two are!! You troublesome blockheads!!!!!!" A familiar loud voice shouted before you could even explain.

The three of you turn your head from across the river where Kunikida stood with his arms cross.

You grin at this and wave at him as Dazai shouted

"Oh hey----You found us!! Nice work Kunikida!"

But this only fuel the blonde's anger as he glare the two of you from across the river.

"Nice work!? And just who cause all this work you suicidal maniacs!?! I have enough of this. DO YOU TWO REALIZE HOW OFTEN YOU DISRUPT MY SCHEDULE WITH BOTH OF YOUR SHENANIGANS!!!"

You just giggle at this as you turn to the boy "As I was saying he's a colleague of ours from work, let's have him treat you to a meal"

"HEY!! ARE TWO EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?!?"

Both you and you brother ignored the blonde male and focus on the boy "So tell us, what's your name??" Dazai asks

"Atsushi...Nakajima Sir,Ma'am" The boy or Atsushi said.

"Very good, why don't you come with us Atsushi" Dazai motion

"So what would you like to eat??" You asked smiling softly at him.

"Uhm.....well if it's not to much trouble..." Atsushi said as he look down while Dazai chuckled "Oh come on,no need to hold back"

"I really love some Tea on Rice" Atsushi answered as Dazai bursted out laughing as you giggled.

"So a boy on the brink of starvation wants to eat Tea on Rice." Dazai started as you cheered out "Then's let's have Kunikida treat you some,30 large bowls of it!!!"

Hearing this set off the blonde that was still waiting on the other side of the river "Don't you go get generous on MY money [Y/n], Dazai!!!!"

This caught the attention of Atsushi as he then look at you two asking " You two are [Y/n] and Dazai??"

The two of you smiled at Atsushi as a gentle breeze blew and the sun starts to set in the background "Yup, that's our name. I'm Dazai, Dazai Osamu"

"And I'm Osamu's twin sister, Dazai [Y/n]"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

The three of you met up with Kunikida from the other side of the river only to receive an earful of his anger.

In which both of you just laugh and wave him off, walking towards a nearby restaurant where you asked Kunikida to treat Atsushi.

"You two are unreliable and a fool Dazai, [Y/n]. Still,who says 'That's a nice river' and jumps into it in a middle of a job!? Now were late! I'll have to revise our whole schedule" Kunikida said to the two of you.

You just smiled at the blonde as you turn to Atsushi who sat beside you gobbling the food like there was no tomorrow.

"Atsu-chan slow down~" You said giggling in which the boy nodded and slowed down a bit.

Then your ears perked up as Dazai who sat in front of you talks with Kunikida "You're obsess with your schedule Kunikida"

Kunkida slam his notebook down on the table as he turn to your him "This book isn't just some Day planner,This is an Ideal, my sole Guide in Life and nowhere in this book is written that my coworkers should be suicidal maniacs!"

It seems like it just wasn't you who was into their conversation.

Atsushi who was chewing his food look at Kunikida and tried speak only to let out gibberish because of the food in his mouth.

"Be quiet! And nowhere in my projected expenses is there a line item for a million bowls of Tea on Rice for a snot nose kid!"

You couldn't help but giggle at the scene as Atsushi continued to 'Talk' to Kunikida who surprisingly was understood what the boy was saying.

"And now he's got questions"

"Mhmm Ffmmm?"

"Fine I'll tell you, it involves the military."

Dazai turn to you with a dumbfounded look as he motion to the two. "How are those two communicating with each other?"

You just giggled and shrug your shoulders "No Idea"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| A/n ||

Hey guys! Hope you like the first chapter! I recently watched BSD again and then my mind suddenly thought about making a book of it with the reader playing the role as Dazai's twin sister,so anyways that's all more chapters to come :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.5K 73
Discarded by her family and friends, having blood staining her two hands after killings, getting hunted down by the Port Mafia. What could be more wo...
37.7K 912 20
Dazai ex Port mafia executive, Y/n current Port mafia executive they were past lovers until the sudden disappearance of Dazai Osamu and was found on...
150K 6.3K 45
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...
3.9K 88 30
Y/n L/n, a lonely, by choice, girl. Dazai Osamu, a suicidal but intelligent detective. Both of them were Port Mafia members but the impact that this...