CHERISH || Jikook

By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

Park Jimin, the member of the worldwide famous boy band group, BTS. In which, Jimin loved the Maknae from the... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Play Time
Chapter 24
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Play Time 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 7

6.8K 325 32
By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

"-minnie..."

"Jimin-ah.. wake up." I groaned at the voice, which was trying to wake me up from such a good sleep.

"Aiish!  This kid! " 

"Yah!! Park Jimin wake up right now or else I'll throw cold water on you." I turned my back to the person and put my arm over my head as I slowly started sleeping again. Until...

"YAAH! PARK JIMIN.. YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT ... WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR--"

I instantly sat up on the couch as I looked at the person. I tried to open my eyes wide but closed them again because of all the lights, so I rubbed them but again I got scolded by Hyung.

"Hey! Stop rubbing your eyes, you are going to hurt them brat." He caught my hands in his hands as he tried to stop me from rubbing my eyes.

"Close them for few moments then open them slowly." He said softly as he got on his knees.

"Hyung what's the time?" I asked as I shook my head a little.

"It's 10:45 am."

"What!! Hyung why didn't yo-- Oww" I immediately closed my eyes tightly which was completely wide open a while ago. I bought my right hand to my eyes to massage them lightly.

"Jimin-ah be careful. Don't put too much pressure on your eyes." He said while bringing his hand to my left shoulder and massaged it. I relaxed for sometime, while dropping my head a little. After few moments, I opened my eyes, which directly landed on the Handsome face of my Hyung.

"Jin Hyung, why didn't you wake me up soon. Now I think I'm gonna miss my morning session." I said with a low voice.

"Jimin-ah, I'm sorry but I saw you in such a peaceful sleep after a long time, I did not want to wake you up. And you were literally sleeping like a kid. Aishhh why are you so cute?"

"Hyung.." I whined as I shyly smiled but he pinched my cheek. I slapped his hand away and he laughed.

"Such a cutie. Now go to your room and get ready. I'm going to make pancakes, the chocolate ones, so come fast." I said, getting up as I smiled brightly.

"Okay Hyung. I'll be quick." I got up and made my ways towards my room. I quickly went to washroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. After almost twenty minutes, I got ready and was about to go to the dining area, I remembered to text Chae, which I do every morning.

But where is my phone?

I looked at my night stand but it wasn't there. Then I recalled the last night, and remembered sleeping on the couch with my phone, which was on line with Chae's. I instantly went to the couch and started searching it.

"Jimin-ah are y- Hey, what are you doing? I just cleaned the couch." Jin Hyung said while coming towards me.

"Hyung I can't find my phone. Did you see my phone when you were cleaning the couch?" I asked him, still looking through the couch.

"Hey stop it. I didn't see your phone and stop messing the couch." He said angrily and I stopped.

"You didn't?" I asked lowly.

"No. I think you should check in your room."

"I did Hyung, but it was not there."

"Wait I'll call you—"

"Hyung, Is breakfast ready? I'm kind of hungry and still sleepy."

"Yoongi-ah go to the dinning table I'll give you food."

"What are you guys doing and why Jimin is frowning like a cat?" He said while rubbing his right eye.

"Hyung, I'm not a cat. You are." I mumbled the last two words in my mouth. But I guess he heard.

"What did you just say? You little kid—"

"I'm not a kid Hy—"

"Can you both please shut up? You two are really spoiling my precious Morning by giving me a headache with your stupid 'old married couple' kind of argument. You both go to the dinning table and sit there quietly. And we will find your phone after breakfast—"

"You lost your phone brat? You really are a kid." Yoongi Hyung chuckled.

"Hyung you—"

"One more word and you both are not getting your breakfast." We both zipped our mouth instantly. We both made our way to dinning table and sat there, opposite to each other. I looked up and saw Yoongi Hyung staring at me with bored face. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Kid, I think I know where your phone is."

"And you are telling me now. Now tell me who is a br—"

"Stop being sassy with me brat and respect me if you want to know where your phone is or say goodbye to your phone." He said with a mix of annoyed and bored face. I sighed and shook my head before talking.

He really is a big bratty kid.

"Fine. I'm sorry Hyung. Now please tell me where my phone is?." I asked with a big ass fake smile. He smirked a little at my request.

"Now that's like a good mannered Kid. Was it really difficult for you to be respectful. I really need to teach you some manners kid, I telling you—"

"I already apologised Hyung, now please tell me where my phone is. I really have to make an important call"

"But what will I get from telling you?" He smirked again.

"Hyung... Fine. I'll buy you lamb skewers."

"I can do that by—"

"I'll give you a massage."

"I have my full body massaging chair."

"I help you produce Mu—"

"Have you really forgotten the last time's disaster?"

"Then what do you want Hyung?" He evilly smirked and I gulped.

"I want you to be my slave for this coming Sunday."

"What the hell hyung.. I'm not doing this. Jin hyung will just give a call—"

"And your phone is always on silent."

Silence.

"So what is your decision kid? Do you want your phone back or—"

"Fine. I'll do it"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Now please tell me Hyung." I literally begged.

"Fine kid. When I woke up at midnight, around 2 am to get myself some water—"

"Woah.. you woke up by yourself Hyung, to get yourself some water, without ordering anyone around? That's unbelievable—"

"Kid, your disrespect is really testing my patience. Do you want your phone back or not?"

"Sorry Hyung, sorry. It was just surprising that you—"

"Shut the fuck up Kid."

"Please continue."

"As I was telling, when I woke up and went down to kitchen. I saw someone near the lamp beside the couch, where your lazy self was laying—"

"Hyung.." I whined.

"— and when I came pretty close to him, I saw him with your phone, checking something in your phone with an angry and somewhat.. sad expression. But when I called him and asked him what he was doing, he just said he saw you on the couch sleeping and tried to wake you up but you didn't even moved a bit. Then he noticed your phone which was on and told me that he is going to take your phone to his room and put it on charging because it was almost dead."

"Who took my phone hyung?"

"Oh I didn't told you his name in the whole ass long story? My jaw hurts. You better be a good slave kid. After ages, I have talked this much long just for your damn phone."

"I will Hyung. Now please tell me who was it?"

"Jungkook."

~🌹~

A/N
Comment, Vote and Share.
Be Safe and Stay Home.

-S.C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.3K 36
After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, they finally realize their love for each ot...
31.4K 1K 27
Tae and Jin are in love with each other since debut three years ago. For them, everything was perfect but then came the storm. Taehyung has always kn...
534K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
111K 6.9K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...