Your Realization(Nagisa x Kar...

By Kevinisto

The story centers around the blooming love of Karma Akabane and Nagisa Shiota. Will they realize their hidden... More

A new aquaintance
Beating hearts
A pint of jealousy
Realization
Defeat
A new beginning
Author's note
Lovebirds
Recurring struggle
Recurring struggle part 2
Rising Threat
Distant lovers
Fix or broken
Planning
The Final chapter

Misdeeed

575 20 1
By Kevinisto

Karma's POV

I remembered 

Asano: "Based on your face, I reckoned you remembered. You've caused enough trouble for this school. Ill be handling you myself.

Karma: "Cut the crap Asano I don't have time for this"

*Punch*

I fell to the ground, damn he isn't the wimp I used to remember

Asano: "You've caused enough problems for the students of the school, how about we settle this once and for all."

Karma: "Okay gramps, but isn't that your feelings talking, your middle crisis is really kicking in. I warn you tough, I punch hard."

Asano: "My feelings or not, you caused Nagisa a ton of despair" I jumped on Asano as I was slowly standing up, we continued to fight for a good half a minute I believe.

Things where balanced until I got an opening and did an axe kick. Immobilizing him on the ground.

///Flashback/// *around 5th year of their grade school*

Asano: "So cool!! You practiced that move?"

Karma: "Yup one day, I'll use this move to destroy the bad guys."

Asano: "Ooh you're so cool. One day I wanna be just like you."

Karma: "Well you still have a long way infront of you"

Karma and Asano: "hahaha"

///End of flashback///

After the fight ended the crowd soon disappeared, I proceeded to sit down on the ground in-front of the defeated Asano.

Asano soon got to his senses and sat down in-front of me.

Asano: "Why aren't you leaving?"

Karma: "Hmh? I can't leave a friend behind" soon enough Asano chuckled and laughed

Asano: "Kinda funny, you used that move against me? I'm I really the bad guy here?"

Karma: "Not a chance."

Asano: "You've been really attach to Nagisa, was he the person you said you liked?"

Karma: "uh-huh, you've been attach to him as well, just so you know he's mine."

Asano: "Sure you jest Karma, I've stopped liking anyone a long time ago, I'm more fixed into defeating the principal and rake his place. I just don't wanna see people experiencing the same pain I had."

Karma: "Hey, Asano. I'm sorry. For everything."

Asano: "Hmh, forget about it, remember what I said? The past is in the past, we don't waste new tears from the past." ////Karma used the same words when he talk to Rio in the chapter "Distant Lovers" If you know where Korean Movie this was referred too, I love you////

Karma: "Of course I remembered."

Asano: "Anyways enough chitchat, I know you're busy. Nagisa went to the library. Don't break Nagisa's heart again, okay? Just like mine." I looked at him and gave him a genuine smile.

Karma: "Okay, take care of yourself for me as well, kay?"

Asano: "Okay." I ran towards the library as Asano disappear from my view.

Asanos' POV

Love can surely change people. Karma was a sadistic freak, Sure we where close but we never been this close as before, there was always a wall in between us no matter how close we where physically, he lacked sensitivity, empathy. Nagisa really changed him. What's your secret Nagisa?

???: "Asano, stand up. I need to talk to you, in my office will you please."

Asano: "Okay, Sir"

Nagisa's POV

Nagisa: "Okay that was the reason why I have to leave, besides that's what he would want."

Kayano: "Why do you need to force yourself to leave because of him!?."

Nagisa: "Shh Kayano, we're in the library."

Kayano: "Okay fine sorry, just tell me why you need to do his request?"

Nagisa: "It wasn't his request, it was my choice."

Kayano: "Your choice? Then what really happened between you and Karma?"

Nagisa: "Well, we somewhat started to date, but just a few months we stop."

Kayano: "Then why did you stop!"

Libranian: "Silence, please."

Nagisa: "I soon found out he was in an arrange marriage"

Kayano: "That bastar-"

Nagisa: "No, wa-wait. It wasn't his idea to stop, it was mine."

Kayano: ".."

Nagisa: "I don't want to trouble him, I know the feeling of defiling your parents, I don't want him to suffer because of me. He finally found someone she can love with no imperfections. Im happy for him." Droplet of tears continued to fall into the ground as I tried to hold it in.

Kayano: "Nagisa, you dont have to hold it in" she patted my  back to comfort me."

Karma: "Nagisaa!!" Karma shouted my name from the entrance of the library.

Librarian: "Student, this is a place and quiet . Students are studying here, will you please leave."

Karma: "Sensei! Please, just a few minuted I need to talk to Nagisa."

Librarian: "No, get out please!

Karma: "Nagisa, Nagisaa! Please, I know you're here! I need to talk with you"

Soon enough the librarian manage to kick him out, with two more other librarian who came to help

Kayano: "Nagisa, are you gonna talk to him."

Nagisa: "I don't know, it's best if I don't, he'll hate me then" as I looked down continuing to drop droplets of tears.

Kayano's POV

This is frustrating, Karma likes Nagisa still, Nagisa likes Karma as well, but he doesn't want to get back together because he's scared that he'll just hurt him, gosh. I need to find a way. I thought of an idea.

Kayano: "Nagisa, go to the infirmary, you should rest there."

Nagisa: "But we've already skipped 2 classes, recess is almost over."

Kayano: "I'll tell the teacher you're sick and you need some rest, go and take a nap there."

Nagisa: "but"

Kayano: "no buts, go on I need to do something, toodaloo~"

I ran away so Nagisa would have no choice but to go to the infirmary. I ran towards the classroom as break time was nearly over.

I went to E-class, damn there's a teacher, time to get my acting skills to the test.

I slid the door open and wore a facade.

Kayano: "Teacher! The principal is looking for you! He was holding a shady suitcase, he needed to talk to privately, on his office."

Teacher: "A-ah yes, on my way."

Once I felt the coast was clear. I began to take the center stage. I took deep breathes, and, began to convince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.3K 16
This "Karma" person was strange to Nagisa. He always came everyday to visit her. He would always ask how she was doing, and tell stories to her. Brin...
357K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
15.4K 739 22
Disclaimer : Yuusei Matsui Pairing : karunagi Genre : Romance AU, OOC Akabane Karma found an unconscious boy and take him home. When the boy...
48.7K 1.6K 17
(Karma Akabane x Reader) You and Karma have a lot of history, due to being childhood friends and everything. The two of you have been so close for so...