(yuno x noelle)

By Tantta135

I shipped them so bad I really dont know why but I like them together so here it is. I'm making noelle a litt... More

lets train then
the swimsuits
The beach!
just what did we do?
i have this weird feeling
alright
choice
a new book!!

This is my childhood friend and my rival

3.9K 75 86
By Tantta135

~noelles pov~

Me and asta just got back from a mission. We were order to scare of some thief's and it went pretty well. We decided we would walk back to get a look around and it was pretty fun. Asta out of nowhere yelled "yuno!!" I almost had a heart attack and hit him in the head "dont yell you idiot!" I told him and he nodded running towards the so called yuno. The guy was with 2 other people but I couldn't see them when I got closer I saw that a girl with orange hair was with them..... no way.... "mimosa!!" I ran towards her passing the guy called yuno when I ran past him our eyes met. I felt frozen his eyes where a pretty color but they looked a little empty like if he was losing his emotions. When I got to mimosa we hugged "noelle! I haven't seen you since forever!" I only nodded. When we broke the hug the guys were staring at us confused asta then spoke " I thought you said not to yell?" He said with a grin. I blushed out of embarrassment and said "u-um me and mimosa are cousins" Is all i could say.

~Astas pov~

Pfft she looks so embarrased I walked towards her and smiled "me and yuno are childhood friends and rivals" i gave a big smirk and she nodded i looked at mimosa she was pretty. I shaked my head and went back to talking "yuno how you been?" the girls went back to talking. He answered with a simple "fine" he was staring at the girls. I gave another wide smirk "ohhh dont tell me the cold yuno is in love with his team member??". I heard him sigh " of course not". We were all interrupted by a tall guy with glasses and noelle came to me "let's go asta" and "bye mimosa hope to see you soon!". I looked back and waved yuno and mimosa were just staring at us I noticed that noelle was dragging me by the hand. 'Ah I see so he doesn't like his teammate he likes mine'.

~yunos pov~

We watched them leave the girl with silver hair was holding astas hand. 'Tch'  mimosa asked "are you ok yuno, you look mad" I simply nodded. I felt frozen back then where our eyes met i felt a weird feeling inside me but I ignored it "let's go back to the golden dawn and tell them about our mission. That's how we left but I kept thinking of that girl 'asta is really close to her huh'

Thank you for reading I really like this ship so I really want to finish the book already and I'm really hoping you guys are looking forward to it as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 154 23
it was a long 2 years apart but Nami gets curious about what exacly happend with luffy during there two years apart. she can tell something is off wi...
2.2M 131K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.2K 70 11
16 MBTI personality types together🀭
10.9M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...