Go Bestie|Ride For Me|Book Tw...

Par K3nzye

Lydia travels far and wide from her lover/old sweetheart Everett Santo. After the devastating heartbreak he g... Plus

Ride For Me|Book Two.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16.
17.
18.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

19.

132 4 12
Par K3nzye

Lydia's Point Of View.

-if you don't understand anything that's going on in this chapter make sure to read @NjNj14 book "As Black As It Gets." So you won't be confused.

Thank you enjoy.

Five Minutes Before The Wedding takes place.

Everett leans over to me as he is looking very tasty in his tuxedo.

He kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear.

"You look good."He says as his hand grip my leg.

I shudder from his touch.

One of my good friends Temah was getting married to her new beaū Douglas.

I couldn't dare refuse the offer to NOT go to her wedding.

"Babe. We're in public, let's not act up."I say warning him, as I have Ñovee on my lap.

I spot Jayla and also her boo Luis coming into the grand ball room, looking gorgeous as ever.

I wave at Jayla and as soon as she sees me her eyes widen and her mouth drops.

She runs over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Lydia it's been a minute, I miss you!"She says as she skims me up and down.

"I miss you too, and Jayla you look amazing!"I say in awe. She really does look amazing.

From her long dreadlocks to the orange and green colored attire she had on.

She looks fantastic.

"If you would of seen my original option then you would of been more impressed! But anyways, Is this Ñovee?!"She says touching Vee's cheeks.

He smiles making his two dimples appear.

"Yes it is! He's bad girl don't let him fool you."I respond.

She scoffs and picks him up as she gazes at him playing with him.

"What are you kidding! He's adorable!"She says hugging him, putting him back down.

"Thank you."

"Girl your welcome, how long your in New York for? Obviously we have to catch up!"

"I'm here for two days."I reply.

Luis looks at me and gives me a nod. I nod back.

That just his way of greeting people, since middle school.

"Babe. The ceremony is about to start."He says to her.

"Ok. Well, Lydia it was nice seeing you, and I'll catch you in a bit."Jayla says with a smile.

"Likewise."I say as she walks away.

The wedding music cues signaling, everyone to rise.

Temah comes in a beautiful print dress walking with her father.

She's so beautiful.

I look at Douglas who was crying, aww I wish I had a wedding like this .

Her dad lets her go giving her away to Douglas.

Douglas and Temah join hands.

We all sat down as the Pastor started to talk.

"Does anybody object this marriage before we get started with this ceremony."The pastor says.

A strange woman walks into the ceremony looking dirty as ever.

"What the fuck?"I say thinking out loud.

I knew it just got real from there.

**Back At The Hotel**

I place Vee on the bed as I rub his back in circles until he fell asleep.

Everett was going ham on his phone texting whoever he was texting.

I scrunch my face up. Who the fuck is he texting at damn near one o clock in the morning.

I went over to him and place my hands on my hips.

It took him a few seconds to realize that I was in front of him.

"What?"He says, his attention still drawn to his phone.

I snatch his phone away from him and hid it behind my back.

"Why the fuck are you texting so much? Who got your attention?"I question.

He throws his hand up in surrender.

"Nobody, I'm texting my sister."He reply.

"Lie again."

"I'm not lying! Why you keep coming at me with this bullshit bro."He draws out his words.

"First of all come at me fucking correct... Second, you've been distance since Tee's wedding!"

"I helped the Temah! Whoever that crazy ass girl that crashed her wedding...... Anyways, give me back my phone Lydia."

I scoff and cross my arms.

"No. Who the fuck! Is this? Hmm?"He rubs his face up and down of frustration.

I chuckle. I put my finger print in his phone and opened up the messages between him and Whitney.

Whitney- I can't wait for you to come home, I need you now.

Everett- I got you Ney. but your gonna have to wait.

Whitney- you haven't told her about us right?

Everett- Nah she doesn't suspects anything.

I seen enough. I throw his phone across the wall shattering it into pieces.

"What the fuck! Are you crazy Lydia?"

"Crazy? Bitch you ain't seen crazy..... you fucking her?"

"Watch your mouth."he warns.

"Are you FuCkInG her... NIGGA!"I drawl out  my words but this time I mush him upside the head.

"No. I'm not fucking her."he says aggressively.

"Yes the fuck you are! What the hell are y'all even talking about? You lucky I can't scroll back up because you deleted the rest of the messages!"

"We're not fuckin I promise."Everett says standing to his full height.

"Your promises is what broke us up the first time, tell me the truth now."I demanded.

He sighs and then looks at the ceiling.

"That's okay, find your way back to L.A. cause you aren't going with me and Vee in the Uber."

Eve looks at me sideways.

"You tripping, you're just talking out your ass."

I gave him the most foulest look I can muster up.

Yeah we'll see about that

Unique's Point Of View.

"So what's up with you."A voice says, I hold onto my shopping cart turning around.

What caught my attention is that she was tatted up on her arms.

She had light brown eyes, she had her fluffy natural hair out.

"What you mean? I don't know you."I say as I put two boxes of cereal in the cart.

"You can get to me, I couldn't help but to look at you. What's your name?"She reply.

I know a bitch is not getting hit on in the grocery store, and if Aries walk in this aisle and see this lady.. she's going to be pissed.

"Hello? Your name?"She says again, as she bit her lip.

"Unique. You?"

"Evoni. Nice to meet you."She says extending out her hand.

I firmly shake her hand, and flash her a smile. I begin pushing my cart from the aisle but she follows me.

"So your gonna follow me?"I say out of curiosity

"Maybe. Are you gonna give me your number?"Evoni says still trailing behind me.

I can't never catch a break.

"I have a girlfriend so, that's kind of disrespecting her."I turn around facing her.

She smiles, like she didn't hear what I said. She takes a permanent marker from out of her pocket.

And beings writing her number on my inner arm.

"So. It's not disrespectful if we're just friends...."

As I was talking to Evoni, I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe. Who's this?"Aries says as she looks Evoni up and down.

"Babe this is...."

"Evoni."Evoni kindly says as she extends her hand to Aries but Aries just look at her.

Evoni clears her throat and smooths her hand into her pocket.

There was an awkward staring contest.

"Well. It's nice meeting you Ari and-

"It's Aries to you."Ari says coldly.

Evoni demeanor changed, she flashes a look at Ari but return her focus onto me.

"I'll talk to you later, you have my number and I'll see you Nique."She winks, walking off.

I look at the floor, already feeling the stares from Ari.

She snatches the cart and goes to the checkout line.

"Not this shit again."I say in my head.

-Five minutes later-

"So you decide to disrespect our relationship by getting another bitch number? Huh? Is that what we're doing now?"Aries says, as I was focus on the traffic in front of me.

She been trying to argue but I've been ignoring her.

I turn on my turning signal and made a left towards the house.

And by house, I mean Everett and Lydia's house, I know they are out of town.

But I'm staying with them until Mom gets out of rehab.

"Unique you hear me talking to you! You just gonna get another bitch number? Your such a fucking thot bro!"She says as she pounces her leg up and down.

"I didn't ask for her number, she approached me and wrote her number on my arm Ari."I say lowly.

She huffs.

"You think I'm stupid? So you wanna come out with a bitch that's at least twenty two? And your what? Sixteen! Huh? You want old bitches now!"She screams as she mushes me upside the head.

I sit up as I stop at a stoplight.

"There's no version of this relationship, that you ever put your hands on me Ari."

"I got a reason to put my hands on you, what just happened at Walmart is a good ass excuse why I could put my hands on you!"She says as she mushes me again.

I try to keep my temper down, but just staring at the road trying to get home.

"Ari your acting like I fucked her! I didn't do anything! I don't understand why your going off, for what?"I reply, turning onto Lydia and Everett's street.

"Then why the fuck she was all up in your face in the cereal aisle? Why you ain't tell her to back up, or better yet walk away."

I pull into the driveway cutting off the car.

"I told her I had a girlfriend, better yet I don't have to explain myself! Your acting all insecure."

Aries looks at me like I had four heads.

"Insecure? So now I'm insecure?"

I breathe in and out.

"Do you wanna go home? Cause I can take you home. I'm tired of arguing."I say trying to reason with her.

"Now you trying to ship me off, so you can call that bitch! Hell fucking no. You ain't slick Unique."

I slouch down in the drivers seat defeated, all she wanna do is argue.

And honestly I'm tired.

(Evoni in the mm)

*ignore any mistakes, spelling mistakes all that* Etc.

How you guys feel? Let me know!

Vote, Comment, and Share!

-K3nzye

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

278 52 22
In the quaint town of Everwood, Amina thrives as a pharmacy technician, discovering both friendship and romance. Yet, secrets emerge, entangling her...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
265K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
1.3K 40 30
Talia Hernández who's a mafia daughter who gets married of to Nathaniel King he's supposedly ruthless, she is against it but has no choice as the dea...