Levittown

By siremay

"Pretty girls like you get lost in these woods all the time, Alexa." On the night of Sebastián's annual Begin... More

Foreword
Aesthetics
00. 911 Transcript
01. Minds in state of shock
02. Welcome to Levittown
03. To grieve is to be human
04. Guilty minds
05. Motel affairs
06. What she left behind
07. The epitome of freedom
08. Bad habits
09. Rumor has it
10. Spiraling recollections
11. Lips can lie
12. Devil's awakening
13. When in doubt
14. Trigger of condemnation (i)
14. Trigger of condemnation (ii)
15. Crimson blush
16. Ballad of fallen angels
17. Behaving badly
18. The fake lovers
19. Devil may cry
20. Sweet poison
21. Makeshift attitude
22. With malice, for you
23. A pretty, little, nasty mark
24. Dark souls
25. Hard luck woman
26. The gates of judgement
27. The kiss of thorns
28. Rearing conventions
29. Poker face reaction
30. Memories of him
31. Tell me how you feel
32. Where justice lies
33. Dawn of a miserable morning
34. Burden of sinners
35. Poisonous mind
36. Damaged goods (i)
36. Damaged goods (ii)
37. Far from the madding crowd
38. Nobody knows your mask
39. Natural enemy
40. Lie to me (i)
40. Lie to me (ii)
41. The truth is out there
42. And then, silence (i)
42. And then, silence (ii)
43. Pardon my past (i)
43. Pardon my past (ii)
44. Death becomes them
45. Gunshot of sorrow
46. Nobody knows your face
48. A wild hunt begins
49. This side of justice
50. Face to face with the Devil
51. Sympathy for the Devil
00. Past the infinite darkness
Author's Note

47. Consequence of desire

982 80 24
By siremay

This chapter contains sexual content.

If chapters like this make you uncomfortable, you can skim through the details, but know that you're missing an important part of Alexa's thought process. This IS her dark secret and reading what she's experiencing/feeling with so much detail can give you a sense of who she was before Melody's murder.

Happy reading, loves ♡

47
ALEXA KING
-Past-

Sebastián's summer house
June 28, 2018
10:58 p.m.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT to do with my body.

I'm sitting on this foreign bed, trying to strike a pose before Christopher comes back. It has to be sexy in an effortless kind of way. My back is arched so my boobs can press nicely against my crop top, but all it does is over-exaggerate their abundance. It feels as though they're going to pop out at any moment. My legs are wide open, an invitation to see what's below my skirt. The view between my legs asks, begs, him to do something about it.

God, I feel too exposed. This should come to me naturally, but it just feels awkward. What am I doing? I'm being ridiculous.

The doorknob moves to the side with a soft click --- Christopher. The breath I didn't know I was holding comes out. My heart, much like my boobs in this uncomfortable position, leaps to my throat. Before he even has the chance to come in, I close my legs and straighten my back.

My body vibrates all over, anticipating whatever is coming next. As my hands grip these soft, white sheets, I violently bite my lower lip. Can he be any slower? The anticipation is throbbing in forbidden places, gurgling in my stomach, and pounding in my chest.

Christopher finally comes inside after being gone for almost seven minutes, handsome as ever. I make a mental note to keep my legs tightly shut, but they tremble, nonetheless. The room is dark, but as he walks closer to the moonlight, I can see the frown on his face.

"Is there something wrong?" I whisper, my bottom lip trembling as a soft breath leaves my mouth.

Is there something wrong with me? What if he changed his mind? Does he not want me anymore? God, my body is too much. I'm so stupid. It would be too perfect to lose my virginity to Christopher.

He looks at me through his lashes, his blue eyes pale as they glint against the moonlight. A blonde eyebrow is raised in a playful manner, a devilish smirk complementing it. If I've never had a proper orgasm before, the way he's looking at me right now would be enough to give me one. Fuck, I want him so bad.

"There's nothing wrong with you," he says, standing in front of me.

His growing bulge greets me from inside his jeans. It's poking against the fabric, trying to find a release. Much like what hides between my legs, it's an invitation to see what's hidden inside and asks for me to do something about it.

So, why am I not doing something about it? It's right there in front of me.

My heart starts with its uncontrollable beating. It almost feels like it's trying to hammer its way out of my ribcage. My forbidden spot is throbbing, throbbing, throbbing... It's like a living heart down there. And the liquid that's falling is like a river that can't control its rapid currents. I don't know if I'm in love, in lust, in awe, or in all of them at the same time.

I loop my forefinger around one of his jean's belt hoops, pulling his hips forward until my forehead is against his strong stomach. "Do you still want to..." I clear my throat. "It's okay if you don't. I get⸺"

He cups my chin, ever so gently, and tilts my head up. My lips are a breath away from his playful thumb. I have the strange urge to capture it with my lips, nibble on it for a little bit before sucking it. It's like he reads my mind. He knows exactly what I want. He slides his thumb down my bottom lip, forcing my mouth open. Without waiting for permission, he inserts it in my mouth. I do exactly what I crave --- nibble and then suck.

"Look at me," he whispers, breathless.

I do as I'm told, batting my lashes innocently as I continue with our strange but pleasing activity. He grins as he looks down at me, his eyes clouding with anticipation and lust. I must be doing something right.

"Feel me," he whispers, shallow breaths coming from his pink lips.

I frown, slowly taking his thumb out. "What⸺"

He guides my hand to his large bulge. I don't have time to process what is happening because he leans down and captures my lips with his own. What should I focus on? The kiss, his bulge? His bulge, the kiss?

My lips tremble against his own. His are so soft against mine. He's taking his time to savor me, and I'm taking mine to feel him on my tongue, between my lips, crashing against my teeth. Our kiss goes from hesitant and nervous to curious and hungry.

It's like we're eating each other.

Christopher deepens the kiss, his sweet tongue sliding in to have a taste of mine. I moan on his lips, our lips parting for a second but uniting by a string of saliva. His hot breath fills my mouth as mine does his. We're breathing life into each other.

My body is burning with desire. It feels hot to the touch, sweaty and alive. Did it suddenly turn hot in here? My God. My body is buzzing with something that feels like electricity, the current waking every one of my senses. He smells of cologne and mint shampoo, his taste a combination of vodka and cigarette residue. His soft moans come out in short grunts, like music to my ears. His bulge is ever-growing, firm, and stiff against my touch.

I rub it, feeling its perfect shape grow in my hand as I bite down on his lower lip gently. My body aches for his touch, screams for his body. I want him so bad right now. Always. I fumble with the hem of his sweater, hesitating on what to do next. As soon as my fingers come in contact with his naked stomach, it's like a switch has been turned inside of me. Without thinking, I pull it up and, with a grin on his handsome face, he helps me take it off.

There, much better. His torso is perfect, covered with strong lines from years of exercises and small nipples that point right at me. His skin is milky white, no blemishes or pimples. But I need more of him. I slide my hands down his torso, feeling my way from his strong pectorals to his deep V-line until I'm finally on his belt. I fumble with it, trying to break his bulge free. The deep lines of his V-line point down, way down there, inciting me to sin.

"Eager, aren't we?" he murmurs, groaning.

He takes my hands away from his pants just when I unbuckle his belt. Fuck, I was so close.

"Aren't you going to let me see it?" I'm breathless as I say this.

Where is this confidence coming from?

He chuckles, kneeling in front of me so we can see each other better. His blue eyes are glistening with tears, but I know they're not from sadness. He puts his hands on my knees and quickly opens my legs, finding his way in between them. His hips are touching my sensitive area. It feels as though I'm going to explode.

"Let me taste you first, yeah?" he murmurs, his hot breath against my neck.

I shiver, my legs closing around his torso, keeping him in place. He leaves a trail of kisses, biting on some places and nibbling on others --- my lips, my jaw, my neck, the swell of my breasts. My crop-top becomes an obstacle, so he takes it off without a second thought and unbuckles my bra with just one hand. His kisses turn wetter and sloppier between my breasts, on my nipples, down my stomach... I shiver and squirm when he's below my navel, so close to the spot that aches for him.

He slides his tongue on my stomach, passing it between my breasts, trailing it on the length of my neck until reaching my lips. He breathes his hot breath on them before capturing them in a deep kiss. My chest inflates and deflates, simulating the beating of a lovesick heart. I need him now.

His face is flushed red as he lowers himself to my hips, his eyes never leaving mine. I hold my breath in anticipation. Christopher pulls my skirt up and then pulls my panty down, leaving it hanging around my ankles. It's hot down there and... embarrassingly wet. Instinctively, I try to close my legs, but he shakes his head and tuts with a smirk growing on his face.

"Relax," he whispers, his head in between my legs. "It's just me."

He teases me for a little bit, kissing the inside of my thighs and breathing around the throbbing area. Without warning, he goes right in. His tongue feels so good down there, like a cooling pad on a burning area. The pressure is building up, originating in my sensitive spot, and traveling to every part of my body. I feel alive in a way I've never done before. We keep looking at each other, too enchanted with one another to break eye contact. It's like we're in a blissful trance.

Then I feel it --- that earth-shattering, body-trembling, world-going-out-of-focus orgasm. And, my God, it feels like fucking heaven. I just keep flourishing and flourishing and flourishing, my moans resounding above the loud music that's playing downstairs. After he's done, my body feels as though it's gravitating in midair. My limbs are so relaxed, like they usually get when I smoke weed with Melody in front of the riverbank. But this feeling is even better. This must be how heaven feels like --- heaven on earth.

So much better than --- what was his name again?

"How're you feeling?" Christopher gets on top of me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

I wrap my arms around his neck, breathing in the minty scent of his hair. "Amazing," I say, breathlessly.

"You up for more?" He takes his face out of the crook of my neck to look at me and smirks.

My body reignites to the sound of his magic words. That's all he had to say to keep me hot and bothered. I nod, my eagerness taking the best of me. He chuckles and leans down to kiss me, the taste of vodka and cigarette residue replaced by the taste of... me. I blush but don't stop.

My heart almost leaps to my throat when my cellphone rings. Fuck, who is it? It keeps vibrating below my naked ass, where it must've slid into when Christopher pulled my skirt up. I'm tempted to just ignore it, but there's this weird feeling in my gut...

"Turn it off," he whispers, sliding his hand beneath my butt to grab my phone.

The ringing and vibrating stops when he hands it to me. I blink against the phone's blaring light, catching Mel's name in the missed call notification. She saw me peeping on Christopher earlier, so why would she call?

"It's Mel," I mumble, frowning. "Maybe I should take it."

Christopher looks discouraged, but the smirk doesn't leave his face. "It can wait, don't you think?" He slides his hand underneath my skirt and introduces two fingers.

I gasp, fumbling with the phone to turn it off. "Y-yeah."

Before I do so, though, the phone tings with a new message from Mel.

Alexa, where the fuck are u? I need u.

"Wait," I say, my voice going from breathy to concerned.

Christopher stops, the smirk transforming into a frown. "What's wrong?"

"Look." I push the phone towards him and wait for him to read the message.

He sighs, rolling off me to rest on the bed. "She's probably just drunk and wants you to hold her hair back while she pukes."

I nibble on my bottom lip, pondering over the possibilities. On one hand, I'm making out with the guy I've been pining for since forever and we're so close to having sex --- making love. I'm so close to losing my virginity to the only guy that's ever made me feel so lustful. On the other, my best friend since forever says she needs me.

I look at Christopher, trying to find the answer in his pretty, blue eyes. They're still glinting with tears and his bulge is still there despite the interruption. He's begging me to stay with his eyes. He wants me as much as I want him.

He's probably right. Melody has done it before. Always says she needs me, and I'm always thinking that it's something important. Turns out, she usually needs me to hold her hair back while she pukes or help her keep Logan away from her. At least in parties. I'm always there for her, but tonight it's all about me. One time won't hurt. Not when I'm about to make love to Christopher fucking Shaw.

And yet, I hesitate to turn it off.

"Forget about her," he murmurs, cupping my cheek and leaning in for a kiss.

My eyes instinctively close as the kiss deepens. I feel my way to the ON button and press it until it vibrates. I pop an eye open and touch the icon that says, "Power off", disconnecting myself from everyone for just this one night.

We roll around the bed, clothes being thrown around the room and moans getting louder. He lifts me from the bed, my legs wrapping around his torso as we continue to kiss. My naked back suddenly touches a wall, its surface cold against my burning skin. Christopher grunts as he positions me in a comfortable way that allows him access to my vagina.

Oh God, this is really happening. I'm about to lose my virginity to Christopher against a wall.

I panic as I feel him on my entrance, stretching his way in. "Christopher, I'm⸺"

"I know," he whispers, heaving. "I'll take it nice and slow, if you want."

"Nice and slow." I nod, smiling. "I like that."

"I'm no virgin though, so you don't have to worry about the pain." He grunts, pushing himself in with a satisfying moan. I whine, biting my lower lip to hold back the tears. "Once you adjust to me, I'll take it rough."

The more he thrusts, the better it feels. This is what I've been missing out on? Melody was so right. Sex is amazing, and it's just beginning. Fuck, it feels so right. I want to cry from absolute pleasure now.

Christopher takes me to the bed, and we continue with the exploration of our bodies. We become our little secret. The only witness to our mischief is the night, the stars and Levittown itself.

Sebastián's summer house
June 29, 2018
9:15 a.m.

I'M WOKEN BY THE pleasant pain between my legs and Christopher's soft snores.

My head rests on his chest, while my leg is on his torso. The beating of his heart is loud in my ear. I still can't believe that I fell asleep to its beautiful sound. His breathing is calm and slow, elevating his chest and bringing it back down with each inhale and exhale. His arm is wrapped around my stomach, pulling me closer to him.

I'm in love with the intimacy of this moment.

I'm in love with him.

I giggle, not minding the blaring sunlight that comes in from the only window in this room. This room, the space in which love bloomed last night. I turn my head up to look at Christopher. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. I brush off some of the strands that fall on his eyes, my fingers caressing the side of his face until reaching his beautiful, pink lips. I bite down the enormous grin that's threatening to break on my face, and instead, peck him on the lips.

He flutters his eyes open, the blue in them caught in the blonde of his lashes. The sunlight projects itself perfectly in them, making them look like glass. He scrunches his nose and shuts his eyes tightly, draping his left arm over them. He's breathtaking, quite literally.

"Hey there, beautiful," he mumbles, his voice hoarse.

"Hey," I breathe out, blushing. "I'm feeling kind of sore."

He chuckles, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. I pass my finger on it, liking its roundness. He lifts his arm from his eyes, popping one open to look down at me.

"That's normal. You'll be fine in a couple of hours," he mumbles, blinking the tiredness off. "Last night was incredible, Alexa. Best I ever had, honest to God."

"You don't believe in God!" I laugh, slapping him lightly on the chest.

"Honest to you, then." He laughs, grabbing my chin to plant a kiss on my lips.

"I'm searching every ro⸺"

Someone walks in the room, the door practically crashing against the wall, and catches our kiss. I squirm away from Christopher, covering myself with the white sheets.

"Wow," Sebastián says, scratching the back of his head. "Okay. I'm sorry. Didn't know you guys were here. Didn't know this was a thing."

"Sebastian, what the fuck?" Christopher mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "Haven't you heard of knocking? It's rude to just barge into a room."

"Last time I checked, this was my house," he says, shaking his head. "I'ma have to call you back, Mrs. T."

"This is so embarrassing," I grumble.

"Look, we don't have time for this," Sebastián says, pacing from one side of the room to the other. "Get dressed."

"For what?" Christopher frowns.

Sebastián brushes his dreadlocks back, his eyes filling with tears. "Mel... Mel didn't come home last night, okay? I know, I know. This is typical her, but it wouldn't hurt to look for her, y'know?"

My heart drops to my stomach. "What? What do you mean she didn't come home?"

"Just... just get dressed and help me search for her, okay? We'll have time to talk later." He leaves without another word, making sure to close the door behind him.

A lump grows in my throat, the dread settling in my stomach. My body turns cold, all the warmness from the previous night gone. I look around the bed for my phone, but it's all a mess.

"Alexa..."

I shake my head. "Just... don't. I need to find my phone."

I stand up, the sheets falling to the floor. Where can it be? The only sound in the room is of the desperate slap of my feet against the wooden floor. There it is, poking out of Christopher's black boxers. I fumble with it as I try to turn it on.

10 missed calls from my father.

8 messages from him, too.

2 texts from Seb.

1 voicemail.

With trembling fingers, I hit on the voicemail and wait for the voice to appear. Why am I so nervous?

Alexa, if you're there, please pick up. I'm, um... I dunno what I'm doing. I'm so stupid. There's... there's someone out there, and I'm really fucking scared. I'm near the riverbank, but I can see Seb's house... Forget about it. I'm probably seeing things. Yeah, that's it. I just⸺

It's Melody. I put the phone on speaker and replay the voicemail for Christopher to hear.

"Shit," he says, standing up. "She sounds so fucking scared."

He tries to touch me, but I flinch away. "What if something happened to her? What if someone did something to her? Oh God."

My hand trembles so much that the phone falls to the floor. I fall with it. My stomach grumbles, the vomit reaching my throat. What if someone raped and then killed her? No, no, no. She has to be okay. She's disappeared before, for a day or two. This is just some prank or a silly, little stunt to get our attention.

What if it isn't?

Christopher kneels in front of me and grabs my face gently. "Listen to me, okay? I'm sure she's fine. We'll find her, okay?"

I nod as if hypnotized by his words. "It's my fault."

"No, it's not," he mumbles, caressing my cheeks.

"I didn't answer the phone. I knew I should've, but I still didn't. What kind of friend am I?"

"You're a great friend, Alexa. We still don't know what's happening, so don't assume the worst. She's⸺" He stops himself, his frown deepening. "In the meantime, we need to delete that voicemail."

"What?" I whisper, my eyes growing wide.

"Just in case, okay?" he says, planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "If the police listen to that voicemail and something horrible did happen, we're screwed."

I try to blink away the tears, but that only seems to trigger them more. "What do I tell the police? It doesn't feel right, Christopher."

He grabs the phone from the floor and taps away until the voicemail is deleted. I cry even harder after that.

"You lie," he whispers against my lips.

He kisses me so good that I forget about everything for a moment.

•Word count: 3,539•

Countdown: 3 chapters left + an epilogue!!!!!!!! ♡

So, I want to apologize yet again about the (super) late updates. I swear that it's not intentional. I'm so eager to finish this novel, but 2020 is definitely not my year (not only because of the COVID-19). So far, it's my worst year and we're not even in the middle of it. Bare with me as I find my way to finish this novel!

How are you guys? I hope you're all safe with your families ♡ This is my little quarantine gift to you to take you out of boredom for a little while.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K READS AND 1K VOTES!!!!!!!!!!! I was taking a break from Wattpad, and when I came back, BOOM, there it was. I told you a couple of chapters ago that my goal before completing the novel was to reach 10K. You made THAT happen!!!!! ♡

Questions: how did you feel while reading this chapter? I was emotional because 1) Christopher's in it and, as you all know, he's dead; and 2) this is the last time I get to write him. Did it break your heart even more or helped you get closure? What did you think about what happened? This is THE guilt that's been following Alexa throughout the whole book. Did you like the chapter? The intimate moment between Alexa and Christopher? Do you understand them and their relationship more? What will happen next?

Feel free to correct any grammatical errors, but be kind about it. Tell me what you think of this chapter.

If you like the chapter:

vote, comment, share.

Show me love ♡ Next chapter out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 351 21
**Featured on Wattpad's official YAMystery page!** **Previously featured on Wattpad's official StoriesUndiscovered page!** "The satisfied look on his...
Daniella Rose By Lexi

Mystery / Thriller

5.9K 506 50
In the quaint cottage town of Red Grove, Daniella 'Rose' Elliott longs to escape her miserable life and pursue a brighter future. Yet, her dreams are...
The Doll Garden By April W.

Mystery / Thriller

34.9K 4.2K 29
This is a FREE STORY with PAID BONUS content! *** The Harrington family was what everyone in the picturesque town of Runswick, Rhode Island aspired t...