The Deal (Billdip one shot)

By brandnewusername

Bill was summoned for an interesting and rather perverted reason... ___________________ Yaoi, smut, pics aren... More

The Deal (Rewritten)
Bonus!
Bonus 2!
Bonus 3!
Extra!
Hi
Art
Dreams (Willdip)
Supposed Anonymity
Topic of Moving in
Pretty boy (Willdip)
Just Say My Name

Different Behavior (Willdip)

2.3K 47 29
By brandnewusername

"Oh God." Will trembled as his master clung to his side, nuzzling him with his cheek. His mistress laughing and shaking with glee.

"This is the best moment of my entire life." Mabel wheezed, holding her stomach and her phone, actively taking a multitude of pictures.

Meanwhile, Will was seeing into the future. He will suffer more from this awkward, very uncomfortable contact with his master for who knows how long, then said master will go back to his cold, unforgiving self and punish him for who knows what. Then go after his beloved sister for the photos and then his (bratty) mistress will be very pissed off and take it out on him, Will Cipher, who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Then again, he's always being punished and hurt for no reason.

"Stop shaking." He flinched from the command. "Stop flinching." He struggled to do so.

Will forced deep, somewhat but not really, calming breaths. Demons didn't quite need air, but they were calming. Relaxing. He doesn't remember the last time he ever felt truly relaxed, wait never mind the last time was about 10 years ago, give or take. Ugh, it feels like an eternity-

Oh God. Dipper tightened his embr- hold on him, nuzzling a little harder.

Honestly, Will did not need this unnecessary, stressful bullshit. He already had to deal with the Gleeful twins of terror without this unnatural, uncharacteristic affection -of all things- from his terrifying master.

He didn't quite know whether or not to pity himself for expecting cold, demanding gestures... Oh fuck- where was Dipper taking him?!

Will was inwardly hugging himself as he kept up with Dipper, trying to not burst into confused tears.

Not for the first time, Will thought, I really need a break.

They stopped outside Dipper's room, only for a second. Dipper unlocked his room with magic and proceeded to drag him inside. Huh, Will never went into Dipper's rom before. Most of their sexual activity occurred inside his office, or the few times in Will's "room."

Will shivered, not liking those few times. Those times were mostly just punishment and very little pleasure. At least in Dipper's office, he got off.

Before Will could study the room, he was dragged to the bed, a small cry escaping him. He was sat down with Dipper peering down at him. Will hesitantly stared back at him, trying his best to shake in apprehension. Then, suddenly, Dipper dropped to his knees, startling Will, and he began to unzip his pants.

Shocked, Will could only watch as he pulled his limp cock out. Then he jolted violently when Dipper put his lips around him, making Will moan shakily, his fingers digging into the bedsheets. He hardened quickly around the tight, wet heat, the scrape of teeth along his cock not diminishing his excitement the least.

"S-sir," Will moaned, eyes shut tightly, his cheeks burning. He fisted the bedsheets tightly, wincing when he teared the cloth a little, when Dipper went and deep-throated him, a loud moan escaping him. He barely restrained himself from thrusting into his mouth, his bottom lip caught tightly in his teeth. He could feel drool escaping him when he felt Dipper cough around him and he quickly pulled away. He tried to not let disappointment show when he tearfully looked down at him, blushing madly when he saw pre-cum dribbling down his chin.

"You know, Will, I never really noticed what a nice cock you have here," Dipper mused, rubbing his cheek against his cock in an obscene way. Will's eye widened when he noticed the heavy blush that coated his master's face. "Makes me wonder, if you ever planned on bedding someone else."

What? No, he never, ever planned on doing something like this. Sex certainly wasn't on his mind when Will took on a human form. He never saw the appeal.

Dipper's eyes darkened with something, jealousy? "Wouldn't you have liked that, fucking someone fast and hard in the middle of the night, or you'd probably be nice and slow, wouldn't you? Let me guess, you planned to fuck my sister, didn't you?"

What!? No! Definitely not, never! That woman terrifies him!

"N- no, sir-!" Will tried to protest, but broke off into a moan when Dipper ran his tongue along the underside of his cock. Then teasing his tongue in the slit, making Will bite his bottom lip until he could taste a little of his demon blood.

"Of course not, how silly of me to assume," Dipper mused, deciding he was tired of sucking him and just went with jerking him off. Will whined lowly in his throat, bringing his hand to his mouth to muffle his moans. "She's such a nightmare, it's amazing she's able to convince anyone to have sex with her at all."

Will hummed in agreement, going with what he thinks would please the man. Which succeeded in Dipper having a second go with his mouth. He moaned lowly, feeling close as the man bobbed his head, knowing when to swallow around him to drive him crazy.

I wonder how I'd react to this if I wasn't reduced to what I am now, Will thought dazedly. Back when he was in his prime and much, much more confident in himself. His glazed eyes wandered to Dipper's own, and for once, he didn't feel a shot of fear strike through him.

He'd probably go feral, marking him in bites and hickeys. Keeping the young man pinned down, it wouldn't matter where, in a bed or on the ground, he wouldn't care. He'd be rather mesmerized with the sounds he'd be making and focus on drawing those out-

Will choked when his orgasm hit him, breaking him out of his fantasy, unable to stop himself from jerking forward, forcing Dipper to take him in deeper. He came with a strangled cry, throwing his head back. He panted, looking down at Dipper and he felt like he could come again just by looking at the way Dipper looked; eyes glaring up at him and cum dribbling down his chin.

Dipper pulled away and swallowed -fucking swallowed, Will couldn't believe it.

"Could've given me a warning, Will," Dipper growled, raising his hand to wipe off the excess cum. He was about to say something else, but Will grabbed him and dragged him up, pulling him into a kiss. It was the heat of the moment, and Will didn't know that tasting himself in Dipper's open mouth could get him feeling so hot again.

Will turned his head, deepening the kiss, trying to encourage Dipper to kiss back. Once the man slowly returned the kiss, Will ran one hand through his surprisingly fluffy hair and wrapped his other arm around his waist.

After they pulled away, Will flipped them, Will on top and pinning the younger man's hands above him, burying his face in Dipper's neck. He planted kisses along his neck to his jawline.

"Will, wait a minute- ah!" Dipper grit his teeth after Will sunk his teeth in his shoulder. Will couldn't explain what was happening right now, why he was taking charge when that normally fell to Dipper. Though the real question was, why was Dipper letting him? Dipper should be able to stop him, even with whatever's wrong with him.

When the taste of blood filled his mouth, he decided he could care less.

His blood tastes so good, Will is sure that if they'd met under different circumstances, with no years of abuse between them, he'd worship the younger man for this exquisite taste alone.

Hell, he'd probably worship him now.

He pulled away, sucking the spot he bit apologetically before ripping away Dipper's shirt. It was a nice shirt too and he'd probably be punished severely later, and he couldn't bring himself to care about that.

Will wondered what his face must've looked like to Dipper right now, seeing that he was being complacent to just look up at him. Then he dove in and brought his lips around one of Dipper's perky nipples, biting gently and running his tongue over it. He looked up and was pleased to see that Dipper was biting his lip, a blush dusting his cheeks.

"Hey, wait!" Dipper protested when he was suddenly pulled up by his hips and his legs adjusted to wrap around Will's hips. When he tried to sit up, Will pushed him back down and kissed him again. When he pulled away, he ripped up Dipper's pants too.

That was probably the last straw for Dipper.

"Will! You pathetic moron! Those were my good pants!" Dipper hissed, eyes flashing angrily. Will tensed, but didn't feel as scared as he should be, staring into those furious eyes. "Later, you're gonna regret being born- wait, were you ever born or did you just pop into existence?"

Will blinked, then smiled. This side of Dipper was, adorable.

He never thought he'd ever use that word to describe him.

"Never mind, you'll regret everything and you'll wish- hmph!" Will interrupted him with another kiss, pushing him on his back. He pulled away and used his power to get a bottle of lube from the nearest place. He knows there's usually at least one, especially when Mabel has that kind of 'visitor'.

Though he was surprised to see that this bottle came from one of Dipper's drawers. He shrugged it off and lubricated his finger, squeezing Dipper's upper thigh when he was done and bringing his finger to his puckered entrance.

"Will," Dipper hissed warningly, though his voice didn't have any heat in it.

Will grinned at him, watching his face intently when his finger penetrated his ass. He was so very tight that Will realized his Master was probably a virgin. With that thought, he quickly thrusted two more fingers in him, feeling impatient to fuck him already.

He's so pretty that Will would whisk him away, keeping others from even catching a glimpse of him and possibly feeling jealous that it is he that holds such a treasure. He'd never even think of giving his friends a show like he used to. No, this was a sight that belonged to him alone.

"Will-" Dipper moaned, back arching when his fingers brushed against that spot. So lost in his fantasies, Will almost snapped at him, but he resisted, remembering his place.

Instead, he rubbed against that spot again, watching his Master light up with pleasure. He's damn near glowing and Will is the only one that can see this and it thrills him.

"Does that feel good, sir?" Will asked, voice low.

"Yes," Dipper answered, to his delight. His eyes, so normally cold, were hazy with pleasure and gazing at him with such reverence and wonder.

Will withdrew his fingers and that cold look nearly threatened to come back. He grinned apologetically at him and hitched up his legs, aligning his cock to his entrance. He grinned wider when a panicked look entered his Master's eyes.

He's a demon, after all, feeding on fear is invigorating. Years of submission wouldn't change that side of him.

Only willingly, would Will repress that side. So he dropped the grin, adopting a look of concern and tried to soothe his panic, shushing him gently and give him reassuring looks. None of it worked, but you can't say Will didn't try.

He pushed in slowly, keeping his eye to Dipper's face. His mouth was tightly shut, desperate to keep his cries silent but utterly failing. His eyes were focused somewhere else, glistening with unshed tears. Once he had buried himself to the hilt, Dipper was breathing heavily through his nose, trying to compose himself.

Will didn't want that, no, he wanted the younger man to break.

Without any warning, Will pulled away, groaning when Dipper clamped down on him. Dipper choked, seemingly not ready for him to move yet. He pushed back in slowly, hands gripping Dipper's hips tightly, almost enough to leave bruises.

After Dipper relaxed enough, with the help of Will wrapping his hand around his cock, Will started thrusting at a slow pace, despite wanting to just abandon control and wildly fuck the younger man under him.

Then, he lifted Dipper's legs until they were over his shoulder and leaned forward until he was staring directly in Dipper's hazy eyes.

"Will," Dipper moaned, looking oh-so vulnerable, which would've normally freaked Will out, as Dipper didn't do vulnerable. He was a cold man. But Will really liked looking at this Dipper.

Dipper lifted himself up to kiss him, Will kissing back hungrily. He started thrusting into him, swallowing his gasps and moans. He angled his hips to hit at that spot and savored the moans Dipper let out freely once he pulled away.

Dipper was close, Will knew, and he brought his hand to his cock, pumping him to help him achieve release. He felt Dipper spasm under him, clenching even more tightly, and cry out his name. It felt so nice to hear him say his name in such bliss.

Will growled, mind going hazy and losing any control he had, and nearly bent Dipper in half, pounding into him harder and faster, burying his face in his neck and biting him.

"W- Will, wait- ah!" Dipper moaned, body over-sensitive from his orgasm.

"Mine, mine, mine," Will was growling in a mantra-like fashion, even into Dipper's skin. He bit harder into his neck, uncaring of Dipper trying to order him to stop. Then, with a last, stuttering thrust, he came deep into his Master.

His Dipper, for better or for worse.

Will stayed like that, deeply buried in Dipper and his teeth still in Dipper's neck. He could've stayed there forever, content, if not for the sudden, familiar jolt of pain that immediately knocked him out.

Dipper groaned, the haziness of whatever, likely a drug or something, hit him before wearing off. He was unbelievably sore and this damned demon, who had yet to get off of him, was to blame.

So, the only thing to do was to knock him out with whatever he could and then push him off. Simple.

Except...

Once he did, Will's body refused to move an inch. He was heavy and his damned teeth were still embedded in his neck and that hurt.

Dipper gave a cry -no, he yelled, Dipper Gleeful does not cry- of frustration and managing to get the damned demon's teeth out of him. Then he shoved the demon off and collapsed from the amount of willpower that took. Because it took most of his power to knock the demon out.

The young man glared at the unconscious demon, furious. For good measure, he kicked him off the bed, ignoring the ache in his leg. Or the ache in his whole body.

Geez, his neck was still bleeding. Luckily, he had bandages in one of his drawers.

Unluckily, that drawer was across the room. And he really didn't want to move.

He wants to blame Will for not being able to get it for him, also for being the cause of his wound, but Dipper does have to admit it's his fault for knocking him out. But he had to, because the fucking demon was feral, he might've-

Never mind, now he has to force his reluctant body to get up and get the thing he needs.

Fucking damn it all.

With one last glare at Will, he got up and nearly fell down. Holy hell, his legs were just about numb. But with a grumble, he forced himself to get the bandage and stop the bleeding.

Once he did so, he collapsed, with no intention of moving until all feeling returned to his legs, and maybe not even then. He might as well just lay in bed all day and the next day too.

Yes, after two days of nothing, he'll have to kill Mabel to get those pictures she took. And then kill the damn demon responsible for his sore body.

And so, he closed his eyes, ignoring the memory of how his heart fluttered when Will called him his, because it's the other way around, dammit.

-------------

So! I mostly just wrote this to try see if I can effectively write a good blow job and to give Will a small break. Did I succeed or is the bj scene terrible? If I didn't do a good job, well, that's because I don't really see the appeal of them, but eh.

Anyways, this was supposed to end in Dipper riding Will... then it somehow turned to this. And then in my other Willdip drafts, it also turns to Will being the dominant one :3

Mainly because I really wanted to try write Will to being the demon he should be, without being under servitude to the two worst people ever.

Reverse!Mabel: hey!

Reverse!Dipper: fair enough, but I still take offense

Or at least two worst people ever in Reverse Falls, since the two worst people ever, in my opinion, is gonna be my OCs, Rudy and Aidan. In my writing that is.,, I dunno, I'm rambling.

But, if anyone's interested, you'll get to read a little about them once I get one of my Billdip chapters done, and it almost is! Yay! But just a tad, I think.

So, hope you enjoyed this one! I'm gonna try get my other Willdip done. Which is gonna be if Will's own Weirdmageddon happens, by the way.

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alone By No one

Fanfiction

57.6K 1.7K 39
Weirdmegedon was stopped. We won. Dipper and I went back to California and were going to live normal, happy lives. I should be happy. That's what the...
484K 6.9K 148
one shots
85.7K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
73.9K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...