◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were
After So Long.... Hi :>

The Bunny Woman

1.1K 20 0
By cl0uddr0p

There's a masked woman who gets rid of those who have done wrong. She's not a hero nor a villain. She is the Bunny Woman☆

-------

The Bunny Woman. 

Everybody knew the tale of the Bunny Woman. 

She stalks in the shadows at night. She hunts the predators and soon they become the pray. The Bunny Woman's favorite thing to use on her prey is a rusty hatchet. She had prefect aim. She never misses. 

This type of tale was right up Joker's ally. The idea of a mysterious bunny lady lurking in the streets of Gotham was quite to his liking. He was very eager to run into this masked creature. She was dangerous. She was unknown. She was a complete mystery. And Joker found that more than enough to start a search party for this Bunny Woman. If she was all that she deemed to be, she would be quite useful to him. 

However, she was very hard to find. And not just that, if she was found, Joker never got word from his men. No, Joker's men would be returned to him, their limbs missing and the same trauma to the back of the head. A gash to the skull caused by a hatchet. 

It was clear that The Bunny Woman was picking his men off one by one. It was good that he had more than plenty. 

Then he received word that one of his men was able to snap a photo of the masked beast before his demise. His phone was pushed into the gash in the back of his head. Gruesome. They were able to retrieve it and unlock his phone. The first thing to open was the photo gallery. In there they got an image of what she looked like. 

The Bunny Woman. The image was blurred but from what Joker could see her description was that of her name. She wore all black from what he could tell, the only thing that wasn't black was her mask. The bunny shaped mask was a porcelain white and stopped above her bottom lip. Even the eyes were bitch black, giving him no real facial details. She looked to have pounced onto his henchman, hatchet in hand and an empty look behind the black eyes. 

Joker furrowed a brow when he looked at something off about the photo. It appeared to have been taken in an alleyway. One he was familiar with. He smirked. He knew where the murders happened. 

He would soon have his Bunny Woman. 

Joker and his men went back to the scene of the crime. They went to the dark alley where the man with the phone lodged in his skull was found. His men were a bit unnerved. Joker could hardly blame them. However he wasn't the least bit frightened. He was excited. If there was anyone who deserved to witness her performance, it was him. Joker walked down the dark alley, his eyes scanning every corner of the bricks. 

"Heeere bunny, bunny, bunny..." He grinned, his gloved hands tracing the fractured brick as he ventured further into the unknown. "Come out and play.."

Just then, there was a swift gust of wind that past Joker's face, causing him to pause in his step. The next thing he heard was a bashing sound, before a great weight fell to the ground behind him. Joker turned and saw that one of his men was on the ground, a hatchet buried into his skull. The rest of his men backed away from the body, guns aimed in different directions. They blindly shot into the darkness, causing Joker to raise his hand out in a dismissive tone. 

"Don't shoot! We don't want our little bunny hurt.." Joker gazed back into the darkness.

He could hear her. The sound of her hatchet scraping against the brick, possibly leaving a scar in the wall like he had just touched. He grinned when he caught a glimpse of her. Her ivory mask reflecting in the pale moonlight. Her eyes an ebony stare. She was tall, above the same height as him. The ears on her mask would have made her looked taller, the cheater. The glimpse was just enough to let him know what he was going up against. She was well built, like years of training, even thicker in some places. 

Joker jerked back when he saw a flash of silver. Another henchman down. This caused Joker to laugh, at first thinking that she had missed him. 

She wasn't aiming for him. 

"Bunny, doll.. No need to be so hostile." He raised his hands up, showing her that he was unarmed. She didn't seem to care. She was going to save him for last. "You're gonna have to run out of your toys sooner or later." 

The Bunny Woman said nothing. She charged at Joker, jumping onto the brick wall and kicking off past him and towards his men. She was quick. Before he could even turn around she managed to recover her hatchets from the fallen henchmen and start taking out the other. The men aimlessly shot at her, even hitting each other in the process, making it easier for her to take them out. Joker backed up a bit, observing her technique. 

Her sculpted legs were like the skilled hand of a painter, her hatchets the brushes, the blood her paint. Joker had never seen something so violent but so beautiful. Her murder was art. The way she grabbed a man's throat while chucking her weapon into the other. How she threw him to the ground and buried the blade into the back of his head. He could watch her for hours. 

However, enough was enough. 

The Bunny Woman huffed, knocking the last man of the dozen group to the ground. He was trying to crawl away or to at least reach for the gun. She approached him slowly, hatchet in hand. The man looked up at her with fear in his eyes as she towered over him. He tried to look her in the eye, but the mask blacked out any vision. She stomped her foot onto his chest, keeping him still. She raised her weapon, a twitch from her bottom lip. 

She let out a guttural cry and jolted, her blade slipping from her grasp. She spazed for a moment before falling to the ground. Behind her stood Joker with a casting rod in his hand. He sighed and shook his head at the man on the ground. 

"How many men does it take to capture one bunny.." His tongue darted from his lips and he kneed down to flip the woman onto her back. She was unconscious. His dark eyes glanced back to the man as he chuckled. The man shook his head, not knowing how to respond. Joker gestured to the dead men before put the rod away and grabbed the unconscious woman, slinging her over his shoulder. The man got up and grabbed his weapon. "Don't forget her toys.. what is a bunny woman without her axes?" Joker began walking further down the alley way. He had a few men waiting in the black out van not too far from here. Joker laughed to himself. 

He had a new toy to unwrap when he got home. 

------- 

"Wakey, wakey, my little pet." 

She stirred from her sleep, feeling something light brush against her bottom lip. She groaned, tensed and aching. Her eyes opened, peering through the darkness of her mask. She still had to on. They had left it on her. She sat up and went to stand but noticed that she was tied down. She looked down, her ankles and wrists were bound to a wooden chair. She pulled at her restraints but to no avail. She growled, struggling and sounding like a child throwing a tantrum. She was angry. 

"Ah, ah, don't act that way. I'd hate to see you get rope burn on your pretty skin." 

She looked up to see that man responsible for her prison. The roughed up clown held a feather in his hand. That must have been what was tickling her lip. She stared up at Joker, resisting the urge to lunge at him. Her eyes scanned the location. It looked to be a warehouse. So they kidnapped her. Great. Joker had a handful of his men scattered around her, all loaded with a weapon. She took in a deep breath, relaxing a bit and regained her focus on the clown. 

"There. Much better." Joker stepped forward and kneeled down to her height. "There's been a lot of fuss going around about you. The Bunny Woman. I must say.." He smacked his lips, his tongue clicking. "it's an interesting title to say the least. I mean, uh, who expected a bunny to be so.. dangerous." He tapped his finger against his chin. "I'd ask my men but.. you have a habit of shutting them up before I can.." He tossed the feather over his shoulder and stood up. "Which might I say, what a splendid job you did with them, I mean really, who else has such swift grace when burying a hatchet into someone's skull." Joker laughed to himself. "Then again, no one has really seen you.. not until now." He pulled the phone out of his pocket, waving it around. "I got your little message by the way."

She sat back in her seat, her eyes scanning him up and down. They were both around the same height, maybe even the same size when it came to muscle. He looked built enough to be equal with her. However, some of his men were bigger than him and even they didn't stand a chance. If she had taken Joker out first, she wouldn't be here. She gave a sigh, accepting her flaw. Joker put the phone away and tilted his head. 

"Now, what should I do with my little toy first?" He circled her. She had become the prey now. "I could unmask you and see who you really are.." His hand hovered above the ears of her mask, the fabric of his glove brushing against the thick material of the mask. "but where's the fun in a good mystery.." He pulled his hand away. "I could release you, give you your toys and let you have at it with my men but.. I think you've played enough tonight.." He eyed her, noticing how she was motionless. Upon hearing his words a few of his henchmen backed away, unsure if he was serious or not. "Oh, how I can't wait to play with you." Joker returned in front of her, kneeling down and looking into her eyes. For a moment, it looked as though he saw through the black material and into her. She tilted her head a bit, her hands gripping the arms of the chair. Joker reached out and gripped her chin. "Tell me, bunny. What should I do with you?" He smirked, licking his lips. The Bunny Woman pulled away, growling as she jerked her feet forward.

Joker's mistake was strapping her to a wooden chair. Something she deemed easy to break. 

The front legs of the chair broke and she used the opportunity to kick herself back off of Joker's chest, causing him to be shoved onto his back. She fell back, the chair breaking under her weight. Now, she was free. The men that were stationed behind her were tripped up when she rolled back and kicked their legs out from under them. She grabbed the large carving knife from on of them and used it to slash at the third man to the ground. She stabbed the first two men before grabbing the third and using him as a body shield. She pointed the knife out, warning anyone who would try to approach her. Joker found himself laughing at her stunt. He stood to his feet and clapped slowly. 

"God damn, what a piece of work you are.." 

His men had their guns aimed on her but didn't shoot, mainly because they were given strict orders not to and that she had a hostage, one of their own. Joker stepped forward. She kept a close eye on the clown. He was more than he seemed. First to knock her off her feet even. As much as she should have killed him first, she wanted to keep him around just a little longer. 

"Now, now bunny... These men aren't going to shoot you.. so long as you behave." Joker chuckled, his lips pressed into a fine line. "Though you're not afraid of guns, are you?" He eyed her closely. She kept his goon in a choke hold while holding a knife out towards him. He could sense she was returning the stare. "No.. you're not afraid of anything.. You're fearless. Unshakable." He took another step forward, his hand reaching into his coat pocket. She watched him carefully. All it took was a swift movement and he'd be dead. Joker pulled a pistol from his coat, showing her that it was fully loaded. She tense at the sight. Was he threatening her? Joker cocked the gun and offered it out to her. She seemed take back. She slowly put the knife in her holster and hesitantly took the gun. Joker still had a hold on it and placed the barrel of the gun against his forehead. "You're Just Like Me." 

She stayed still for a moment, the loaded gun pointing at the one who kidnapped her. It'd be so easy. Click. But then who knows where that would give her. She had others to worry about. She had to think about this. The clown was blank when it came to the idea that he could be killed at any moment. Perhaps he knew figured she wouldn't pull the trigger, that she'd give up and surrender to him. Become his little toy. However, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. No, if he wanted to play games with her he would have to earn his prize. He'd have to work for her. 

The Bunny Woman aimed past Joker and fired off her rounds. It was as if Joker's men were lined up for the slaughter. She was going down the line with each fire, taking one after the other. Before any of them could react, they were already gone. He didn't have too many in the room, just enough. Just enough for each bullet. Funny. She threw the last man to the ground and kicked her boot into the back of his head, not even needing a bullet to end him. 

Now it was just the two of them. 

Joker looked around the room, a faint smirk on his lips. He was grabbed by the collar of his shirt and shoved against a wall. He gazed at the woman, grinning from ear to ear. She was a smart one. She figured out his little game and won fair and square. What she did now was out of his control. 

"Well played, my little pet. Well played." He chuckled, his hands gripping her wrists. "How shall you kill me? Will you bash my head in? Slit my throat? Or will you retrieve your hatchet and take me out the old fashion way?" He licked his lips, his ebony eyes gazing into the pitch black sockets of her mask. She growled and threw him to the ground. He fell to his side and went to recover but she kicked him onto his back. He laughed, gazing up at her. She set her booted foot down on his crotch, threatening to put her weight down. He seemed to be a bit unnerved at that point. "Alright. At first you have my interest... now you have my attention.." He watched her as she kneeled down and grabbed her rusted hatchet from the body that  layed close by. She stood up and pointed the hatchet at him. 

"You're my toy, now." 

She pulled her foot away and raised the hatchet. Before Joker could act she thrusted the blade down and buried the hatchet into the floor, centimeters from his groin. Joker could feel the swift breeze the blade caused when coming down. He took a slight inhale, his eyes glued to her. He could see the smirk peek out from under her mask. She was enjoying this. He felt the grin crawl back onto his lips and he slightly bucked his hips. 

"Come and get me, bunny."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 691 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
26 0 3
Series of one-shots with Arthur Fleck.
58.5K 1.6K 28
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽�...
23.9K 1.3K 58
« 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒌/𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 » She could remember the first time she ever saw Arthur Fleck. He was a shy, timid shell of a man, with...