BEWARE C.G.

By emoisthenewemu

๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™๏ฟฝ... More

***
**
01. Since Always
02. Frank Gallagher Search Party
03. Lady Of The Hour
04. Fireworks
05. Moving Day
*SUMMER*
07. Bricks and Bombs
08. The Barbecue
09. Grammy Gallagher
10. Goodbye
*3 YEARS LATER*
11. Baby Whisperer
12. Pool Day
13. Party Time
14. Fight!
15. Where's Ian?
16. Back To School
17. The Promotion
18. Man's Job
19. What is a Roofie?
20. She's Gone
*
*SEVERAL MONTHS LATER*
21. Fuck Jerry
22. Give It Up
23. Winter Formal Pt.1
24. Winter Formal Pt.2
25. Cheater
26. Truly Beautiful
27. Gender Reveal
28. Party Hard pt.1
29. Party Hard pt.2
30. Dates
31. The Wedding
32. The Problem
33. Breakups Suck
34. The Trip
35. The Cutest Mugshot Photo
36. Welcome Back
37. Angry At The World
38. The Funeral
39. Change
40. Hot Tub Fun
41. Going Celibate
42. Inner Peace
43. Baby Shower Pt. 1
44. Baby Shower pt. 2
45. Truth
46. Ready
47. New Friends
48. Victim
49. Crazy
50. Stupid

06. No Fighting!

7.9K 259 52
By emoisthenewemu

Bella Leticia Zambada-García jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped. She was halfway across the street when her mom grabbed ahold of her, dragging her back to the car as the now ten-year old kicked and punched. Her mom slapped her upside the head, uttering some heinous words in Spanish. "Not until we take down all the boxes"

The girl sighed, picking up some boxes and running up the steps excitedly. Upon reaching the last step she tripped and fell, landing and sliding across her knees. She winced in pain, turning over to find her knees all scratched and bloody. Her mother sighed from the car. "Solo ve entonces! Lo haré yo mismo"
Translation: [Just go then! I'll do it my damn self]

Bella got up immediately, grinning at her mom and running over to V's house. She knocked and Kev opened the door. He gasped in excitement and was about to hug her before he noticed her bloodied knees. "What the hell happened?" He asks, opening the door for her and she walks in.

"Fell moving boxes" The young girl shrugs and grins as she sees Veronica walking down the staircase.

"My Bella!" V gasps but has the same reaction as her husband upon seeing her injury. "The hell happened to you?" She asks and Bella already knows to get out a chair. V goes into the medicine cabinet, getting some hydrogen peroxide and cotton. Next she grabs a couple of bandaids and kneels down.

"I fell walking up the stairs" Bella swings her feet and V grabs her leg, stopping the movements. The woman begins cleaning the wound, watching it bubble up and then moves to the other.

"How'd you do that?" Veronica laughs.

"I was carrying boxes and I wanted to hurry up so I can see Carl" Bella explains and Kevin 'ooohs'.

"Bella wants to see her boyfriend" He mocks in a high pitched voice. The ten-year-old blushes and he repeats his words, dancing around and singing it in a circle as she laughs.

"You're all good" Veronica stands up, kissing Bella on the head and patting her cheek affectionately. "Now go get your mans" She winks and Bella jumps down. She skips out of the house and walks two down-passing the house where that old man had died. When she walks up the steps and into the Gallagher house Debbie is the first one to see her. She runs up to her friend, hugging her and jumping excitedly.

"I missed you" She gasps and Bella squeezes her harder.

"I missed you more!"

Lip is next, lifting the young girl up in the air and then pretending to almost drop her. A squeal escapes Bella's Lip and Ian takes her from Lips hands, body slamming her on the couch softly. She laughs, hitting Ian on the arm before hopping up. Carl walks down the stairs with his toothbrush in his mouth and runs towards his girlfriend. He knocks her down and she groans in pain.

"Carlll!" She whines, bending her knees as she sits up. "I just fell" He rubs the bandaids softly and brushes his teeth with one hand.

"I...missed...you" His words are almost unintelligible due to the toothpaste in his mouth. She notices some blue in her hair and discovers that it's all thanks to Carl's toothpaste.

"You got toothpaste in my hair!" She punches his shoulder. He punches her back, landing it in the side. The girl slaps the back of his head and his next punch hits the side of her jaw. They begin fighting-all while Carl still has a toothbrush in his mouth and the siblings watch.

"Well, looks like nothing has changed" Lip sighs, walking out of the house and Ian laughs.

"Rule number one of helping my daycare: No fighting!" Debbie speaks, walking back and forth as she lectures Carl and Bella. She looks like a mom, holding the Lieutenant's baby as she 'teaches them a lesson'. They look at her with bored looks on their faces and she slams her clipboard against the table, making them jump. "Do you understand?!"

They nod silently and Debbie scoffs. "Then WHY were you guys fighting during story time?!" The redhead, scolds getting in their faces. The kids they were watching were all outside, waiting for Debbie so they can get in the swimming pool.

"It won't happen again" Bella reassures, slapping Carl's arm for support and he nods.

"Better not!" Debbie points, walking towards the backyard. "Now let's go swimming!" She says in a cheerful tone that was completely different than her one before. The two kids follow her outside and they stand around the pool.

The Lieutenant stands at the edge, filling up the pool with his hose and he calls out. "Turn it off Ernie!" The water ceases shortly after and Debbie smiles thankfully.

"Thanks, Lieutenant" She smiles politely.

"Hey, you mind if we drop Cami off early tomorrow?" He asks, taking his daughter from Debbie's hands. "Teresa's got inventory at Costco" He further explains.

"No problem. And tell Teresa thanks for the case of dented soup" Debbie smiles and the baby babbles, while Bella plays with her little fingers. "Mwah!" Debbie gushes to the baby before the man walks away.

Bella and Debbie exchange a look and Bella gets on her tippy toes. "Pool's open!" She calls out and almost immediately Carl does a cannonball, announcing it loudly. A few kids squeal excitedly, jumping in. Carl splashes his sister and his girlfriend and they yell, splashing him back while still outside the pool. They take a look back and smile at their work, it was good to be in business.

When Bella walks into the Gallagher house she finds Debbie reciting the list of kids they would be watching today for Fiona. She gasps at Lips face and motions for him to go to her. He does so, bending down and the young girl touches his face nervously. "If you think I'm bad you should see the other guy" He jokes.

"Really?" She asks in awe and Lip sighs.

"No" He shakes his head and begins to pour himself a coffee. Bella takes a sip of Debbie's, sitting down at the end of the table as Debbie complains about wanting her own room.

"And I want a pony for Christmas" Fiona mocks, putting some cereal on the table.

"He's a boy, he should be with the boys" Debbie argues.

"No way, there's three of us in that room" Lip says in disbelief, opening the refrigerator.

"I'm a girl" The redhead narrows her eyes. "Im gonna be a woman soon" Ian and Carl walk downstairs, the younger Gallagher kissing the side of his girlfriend's head before pouring himself some cereal. "I need privacy to undergo the upcoming traumatic transformation"

Lip scoffs, chuckling lightly as he makes his way over to the table. "It's not that traumatic" He reassures.

"How would you know?!" Fiona asks in defense.

"Video in 5th grade"

"What are we talking about?" Ian asks humorously

"Moving Liam into our room" Lip explains before walking out the back door and the other redhead shakes his head.

"No fucking way" Ian refuses and a knock is heard at the door.

"First daycare kid is here" Debbie announces, grabbing her clipboard. "My own room?" She asks and Fiona sighs.

"It's not gonna happen Debs" The knocks at the door continue and she shoos her sister off. "Go. Go!"

"Traumatic transformation?" Ian laughs and Fiona shrugs.

Carl turns to his girlfriend. "I hope you don't act like a bitch when you get your period" And that was the first Carl/Bella fight of the day.

Before leaving, Bella found Ian and Mandy Milkovich watching some tv. She sat on the chair snd began talking to the teens. "You look different than the last time I saw you" She observes. "You got cute" The ten year old says and he laughs.

"Well this is my girlfriend Mandy" The girl waves and Bella looks at her confusedly.

"Oh" Bella says in shock. "I thought you were...you know" She whispers the last part and Ian almost chokes on the beer he's drinking.

"What? What makes you think that?!" He exclaims and she shrugs and Mandy laughs, looking between the two.

"Just had a feeling"

Ian sighs, looking around before leaning close to his "sister-in-law" as Carl referred to her. "If I tell you this, you gotta promise not to say anything" He warns and the young girl nods with wide eyes. "I'm gay" He whispers. "And Mandy here is my fake girlfriend" He points at the black-haired girl.

"Knew it!" Bella grins. "Don't worry. I won't tell Carl" She reassures. "If I was gay I wouldn't wanna tell him either" Ian and Mandy can't help but chuckle as the young girl sits in thought. "You know who you should date?!" She asks excitedly.

Ian chuckles, shrugging. "Who?"

"Mickey!" Bella exclaims and his eyes widen while Mandy's face contorts into a look of disgust.

"My brother?" Mandy asks and she nods. "Ew!" Ian remains silent, fidgeting slightly.

"I think he's cute" Bella smiles, thinking about those blue eyes. "And I've always had a feeling about him" She speaks simply, walking out of the house and leaving a very confused and even slightly scared Ian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lipโค๏ธ SLOW UPDATES
222K 3.8K 18
"You never even said 'goodbye'..." "How could I? You were already gone, Carl." (Season 7) *Sequel to South-Side Rules* *smut warning* SPOILERS I do n...
6.1K 428 64
Shameless UK โ€ข Phillip 'Lip' Gallagher X Oc Oc X Oc
342K 5.8K 25
A rich kid in a not so rich neighborhood