BEWARE C.G.

Por emoisthenewemu

๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

***
**
01. Since Always
03. Lady Of The Hour
04. Fireworks
05. Moving Day
*SUMMER*
06. No Fighting!
07. Bricks and Bombs
08. The Barbecue
09. Grammy Gallagher
10. Goodbye
*3 YEARS LATER*
11. Baby Whisperer
12. Pool Day
13. Party Time
14. Fight!
15. Where's Ian?
16. Back To School
17. The Promotion
18. Man's Job
19. What is a Roofie?
20. She's Gone
*
*SEVERAL MONTHS LATER*
21. Fuck Jerry
22. Give It Up
23. Winter Formal Pt.1
24. Winter Formal Pt.2
25. Cheater
26. Truly Beautiful
27. Gender Reveal
28. Party Hard pt.1
29. Party Hard pt.2
30. Dates
31. The Wedding
32. The Problem
33. Breakups Suck
34. The Trip
35. The Cutest Mugshot Photo
36. Welcome Back
37. Angry At The World
38. The Funeral
39. Change
40. Hot Tub Fun
41. Going Celibate
42. Inner Peace
43. Baby Shower Pt. 1
44. Baby Shower pt. 2
45. Truth
46. Ready
47. New Friends
48. Victim
49. Crazy
50. Stupid

02. Frank Gallagher Search Party

12K 304 100
Por emoisthenewemu

Carl Gallagher sat in Bella's room, watching as she brushed her hair. He grinned at the very sight of her, he loved the way she looked when she wasn't yelling at him. He watched her, her hand wrapped around the pink brush as she thought of what to do with it. She was a good distraction for him, he wasn't even thinking of the reason that he came over to her house in the first place. Today was the start of their 4-day-weeked, a kid brought a knife to school and tried to stab another kid so the school was temporarily shut down and he had big plans to do absolutely nothing except hang out with Bella.

"What should I do with my hair?" She asks, turning around to face the boy on her bed.

"Just leave it" He says. "I like when you wear it down" Carl says and she nods, putting the brush back on her vanity. She knows he only likes her hair down because whenever they wrestle and he pulls out her hairtie it just makes her hit him harder. They sit on the pillows in front of her window, the one that gave a straight view of the Gallagher house.

Frank walks out, with a bloody face and his signature denim jacket he wore. They can tell he's saying something, probably complaining as he swings his arms about. A black car starts up as he walks and seems to be following him. "What happened?" Bella asks Carl and he sighs.

"He came home drunk and headbutted Ian" Carl explained. "Gave him a bloody nose" Bella watches the man stumble out of sight and pretty soon the car is out of sight too.

"That car's been outside a few days" She says but Carl already knows. "Who is it?"

"Disability guys. Trying to prove that Frank's faking it" He explains and she nods, sounds about right. "What do you wanna do today?" He asks and Bella shrugs.

"We could play some board games. I don't feel like going outside" She suggests, and pulls out the games that were under her bed. He looks through the selection, grabbing 'Sorry' and tosses it on her bed. "We can order a pizza later too if you want" Bella says and she doesn't even have to look before knowing that Carl is nodding excitedly.

That was how they spent their day, in her room playing games and eating junk food. Only leaving when one had to use the restroom or when Carl would get mad about losing and sit in the hallway. He liked it at her house, it was quiet and no one could bother them. But sometimes he wished that Bella lived with someone, especially on the days where she seemed sad to be so alone.

"Can I spend the night?" He asks and she nods, looking through some movies she had bought for their lazy Thursday. Bella lays back on her bed with a sigh and Carl can immediately tell there's something on her mind. "What's wrong?"

"I dunno" The girl shrugs, looking around her room. "I just hate being the only one here" Bella says and he nods understandingly. "It sucks"

"Well you're not the only one here" Carl says, grabbing her hand. "I'm here too. I always will be" And she kisses his cheek, making him turn bright red. She laughs at his face, it's like she's never kissed him on the cheek before.

At least I have Carl she thinks and they continue what they're doing, watching The Addams Family and eating some leftover pizza.

The next morning Carl and Bella are awoken by someone pounding on the door. The two fourth graders groan and Carl covers his face with a pillow. Bella turns over pulling the pillow of his head and extending her hand to play rock-paper-scissors. He does the same lazily, his eyes still closed. "Rock. Paper. Scissors." Bella says, sighing as his paper covers her rock. She stretches, slipping on her purple slippers and walks down the stairs.

The unknown person continues to bang on the door. She opens it and is met with none other than Fiona Gallagher. "Yes?" The girl yawns and Fiona smiles.

"Have you or Carl seen Frank?" She asks and the girl shakes her head, rubbing her eyes. He wasn't there to get his Disability Check. Even Bella knew that was unusual for Frank. Fiona turns back to Lip, shaking her head to tell him they've got nothing.

"I'll tell Carl to get dressed and I'll start calling the bars" Bella says and Fiona smiles thankfully. She closes the door before yelling out. "CARL! FRANK'S MISSING AGAIN!"

"Fucking freak!" Veronica yells out as Kevin slams the door behind him. Bella and Carl look at him as if to ask what's wrong. He doesn't answer them and instead asks a question himself.

"You guys get ahold of Frank yet?" The kids shake their heads and he nods. "Tell Fiona I'll call if I see him" He says and the kids make their way up the stairs of the Gallagher house. They enter to find everyone in the living room.

"You find Frank?" Fiona asks and Bella shakes her head again. She sighs, pulling at the ends of her hair. Bella walks over to Debbie, who's picking at her nails nervously.

"You okay?" She asks softly and Debbie doesn't say anything. Bella hugs her as Fiona speaks.

"We'll split up" Fiona says, standing up. "All the regular spots, okay?" She asks and the siblings all nod. "Go!"

And just like that, the crowd disassembles and yet another Frank Gallagher Search Party commences. Carl and Bella head to the hotels first. The managers are no help so they kids have to go around, knocking-door-to-door for any sign of Frank. Most of the hotel tenants are crackheads, who say they haven't seen a sign of Frank anywhere. The children come to the door and a topless woman answers. Carl looks at her with wide eyes and Bella puts a hand over his eyes. He peeks through her fingers as the girl speaks nervously. "Uh..sorry to bother you ma'am but have you seen a man named Frank? He's skinny, he was probably drunk if you saw him and he has blonde hair with blue eyes?" She politely says and a man walks up to the door. He's completely naked and Bella gasps at the thing in between his legs. Carl is next to cover her eyes but the girl does no peeking.

"Sorry, haven't seen him" The woman says im a raspy voice that sounds like she smokes three packs a day. She shuts the door behind her and the two look at each other in shock.

"What was that gross thing in between his legs?!" Bella asks in shock and Carl shakes his head.

"I'll tell you all about it later" Carl dismisses, grabbing her hand and dragging her down the steps of the old motel. As soon as they get to the parking lot, Bella gets out her cell phone and calls Veronica's phone which Debbie was currently using. The three kids agreed to meet at the Sperm Bank. Upon entering they were met with some weird looks as they waited in line. When they reached the front guest Debbie was the first to speak.

"Have you seen my dad?" She asks worriedly, Bella and Carl stand behind her awkwardly without saying a word. The woman reassures Debbie that she has not seen her father anywhere and the children leave shortly after. They continue walking, listening as Debbie panics. Bella grabs ahold of Debbie, who is gasping for air and looks her in the eye.

"You need to calm down Debbie" She says and the redhead nods. Carl watches them two, rolling his eyes and wishes he would've gone with Ian instead of two girls. They walk and upon turning the corner find the Funeral Home that was next on their list of places.

"I need to see if my dad is here!" Debbie yells immediately upon entering as Bella and Carl look at each other nervously. The man opens the door where they keep the urns and caskets and Debbie orders Carl to open them for her. The kids searched the caskets one-by-one and found no sight of Frank anywhere. Debbie walks out without a word and drags her brother and friend to the next looking place. They're halfway there and suddenly Debbie stops before breaking out into tears. Bella rushes over to her, wrapping her arms around her as Debbie breathes erratically. Bella grabs her face and makes sure all of Debbie's attention is on her.

"Debs I know it's scary but you need to calm down. It's Frank! He leaves all the time so lets just go home and wait for him to get there, okay?" She asks and Debbie nods as Bella leads her back home. When they come up the street they can see Ian in their line of sight and he notices Debbie clinging onto Bella.

"Tell him to get Fiona!" Bella orders and Carl nods, running ahead of the girls and telling Ian to find Fiona. They sat her on the end of the table, Carl comforting her as Bella got her some water. Fiona comes rushing in with Steve and Ian. Veronica joins them soon after as Fiona talks to Debbie. Debbie speaks unintelligibly as her face turns as red as her hair. Bella gives her the water, ordering her to take a drink and grabbing her hand.

"Uh, Holly thought she saw a body under the tracks on Halsted" Ian speaks up. Debbie nods fearfully, talking another shallow breath.

"It's not him, Debs, or the police would've contacted us by now" Steve says in an attempt to calm the girl down.

Fiona grabs her face while Veronica plays with her hair. Her grip on Bella's hand tightens but she remains next to her, kneeling to be at her level. "It's Holly, sweetheart. She's been in third grade for four years" Fiona reassures before looking up at Veronica. "I'm gonna deck that little bitch"

"Does that even make sense Debbie?" Steve asks, kneeling aswell to talk to her. "Why would your dad be in Halsted when he lives in the opposite direction?" Lip walks in with Karen as they enter through the back door.

"Well it depends" Lip says, stomping in. "How was he looking when you left him at the Alibi Room last night, Steve?"

"When?" Fiona asks, standing up and Bella looks at Veronica.

"Here we go" Bella whispers, making the woman laugh and no one else but Carl hears them.

"Ten. Ten thirty. Went to apologize, bought him a drink, then went home" Steve explains, grabbing a cigarette out like he doesn't have a care in the world.

"Why didn't you say?" Fiona asks in disbelief. They're interrupted by Kev entering the home in an urgent manner.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks and Fiona walks over, nodding. "They found a body under the El" Without saying a word, they all grab their jackets and run out of the house and keeping the pace as they follow Kevin towards the El. They run up and are met with a crime scene, police tape all around and an officer standing outside of it.

"Do you know who that is?!" Fiona urgently asks as the whole clan stops.

"Stay back, okay? Stay back" The officer says and Debbie gasps at the sight of a man kneeling in front of a dead body. Fiona holds her shoulders, looking around at the onlookers and then a black Coroner's van. They stand around nervously and the officer flips the body around to reveal a man that is definitely not Frank. Debbie jumps in joy and Veronica screams in relief, high-fiving Kev. Bella hugs a very happy Carl and then Veronica holds them both excitedly.

Carl Gallagher ran down the street, alongside his best friend. The two kids ran as fast as their little legs could carry them, stopping to duck behind a car at the sight of Mr. Milkovich in his boxers, holding a shotgun. "Damn you little shits!" He calls out and a few loud bangs are heard as he shoots some shells in the air. "I'll kill ya' both one of these days!" He calls out, point a finger into the darkness. Bella giggles beside Carl and he shushes her, putting a hand over her mouth. They hear the man scream out a few more obscenities before retreating back into his house.

The look at the front door of the house they were currently taking cover in and look at each other with evil little grins on their faces. Carl grabs her hand, dragging her to the door. "You do it" He whispers and she nods, ringing the bell over and over. The lights turn on and a woman yells from inside the house.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT?!"

The kids take off and when they reach the street the sound of the door opening sends them bolting faster. They don't stop as the woman's husband chases them down the street with a bat. "You fucking fucks!" He calls out, stopping to catch some breath and the kids disappear out into the night. They high-five, only stopping when they reach the front of their houses. Carl breaths heavily, sitting against the chainlink fence and Bella joins him. He grabs her hand and kisses it, grinning at her.

"I love you" The nine-year-old smiles, showing off his missing front tooth. Bella sighs, looking at him and for the first time she gets butterflies in her stomach. If she did like Carl then that would be her first crush and she figures she can do a lot worse than Carl Gallagher.

"I love you too" Bella smiles and instead of kissing his cheek, she pecks his lips and the boys eyes open in awe. He kisses her again excitedly, putting his hand on her cheek.

"So does this mean you really are my girlfriend?" Carl's mouth widens in shock, he knew that if he kept calling her his girlfriend it would work out one day. He silently thanks Frank for the advice before Bella speaks.

"Yes Carl" The girl giggles. "I'll be your girlfriend. For reals"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

342K 5.7K 25
A rich kid in a not so rich neighborhood
749K 16.3K 23
- ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ - "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษขแดแด… แด…แด€แดษด แด›แดกษชษด๊œฑ!" ". . . แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษขแดแดแด… แด›สœษชษดษข, ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" แดส€...
96.1K 1K 18
based on shameless season 5
93.5K 3K 43
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...