Forever Yours (Stay With Me S...

Oleh Liya_Loves_1D

The countless struggles of Lily and Niall continues as distance, untold secrets and lies threaten to ruin the... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note - 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note - 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note - 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note - 4
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note - 5
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note - 6
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Last Author's Note

Chapter 9

104 8 2
Oleh Liya_Loves_1D

I arrived at office in my best attire. It was the first of two days of shooting. Aryan looked cute as a button in a plaited red shirt, and blue denims. We were informed by Rohit that some local soap actress was hired to act in the advertisement. However what I was excited about was working with a bunch of kids. Ice creams and kids have an inevitable connection. One can’t be separated from another.

“Looking good,” Olivia smiled, scanning me from top to bottom.

“Thank you, so do you,” I answered even though I didn’t mean to complement her from my heart.

“Did you hear who has been hired?” she asked with an unreadable expression.

“Ahhmm….yeah, some Basu, right?” I stumbled.

“Ritika Basu, man! Haven’t you heard about her?” she was shocked.

“Nope, I don’t watch regional shows or anything at all,”

“Ohhhh…..so you’re those hi-fi show-off bitches who watches international stuff only to criticize Indian things?”

Blood coursed through my body straight into my brain. I didn’t understand what her problem was especially with me. I was carrying a very happy mood, and in no way I wanted to ruin that for her.

“I don’t know why I even hope to get normal behavior from you when you’re completely out of your mind,” I retorted, and turned on my heels to move towards Aryan whom I spotted standing a few distance away from me.

“Hey…..listen,” she was cut as I raised my hand demanding her to stop with her shit.

“Hey,” Aryan smiled from ear to ear seeing me. I ran, and hugged him.

“You look awesome,” he said after we pulled away.

“Thank you,” I smiled, and inquired, “Who is this Ritika Basu?”

Aryan told me to hush down before eyeing me at her right next him. Thankfully she didn’t listen to me. He gestured to tell that he himself doesn’t know who she is, and we laughed. I placed my hand on my mouth lest I get audible.

“Let’s all move to the set, c’mon, hurry up,” a man whose appearance reflected to be that of a director clapped, and informed.

Everyone emptied the office within another few minutes. When we reached the set that was deep into the alley adjacent to the lane where our office was located, Aryan and I were completely awe-struck. It was a proper big-fat Indian wedding arena with at most seven adorable kids roaming around wearing colorful garments. I smiled widely covering my mouth with my hands before running ahead and plunging myself into them.

It didn’t last long as the shooting started soon.

Aryan and I sat perched filled with extreme boredom on two chairs beside the director. The so-called ‘famous’ actress, Miss Babu took indefinite number of cuts that visibly irritated almost everyone. The guy who played her on-screen husband looked more like her puppy, and Aryan’s silly jokes on him made me crack up quite often. I could tell Rohit didn’t like it from his angry looks that he shot at us frequently.

Anyway, around 2.00 Pm we took lunch break. Aryan and I went to a nearby sandwich parlor that also served awesome fruit juices.

“What an out-of-the-world shitty day it has been,” Aryan said immersing his head in his hands.

“I agree,” I nodded.

“The public needs treatment for liking that bimbo’s work. What in the Jesus’s name was she doing? 32 cuts?” he threw his hands in the air.

“I know, so annoying. I don’t think I can return home by 7 even, today,” I grumbled.

“I can,” he smirked and continued, “Advantage of staying near.”

I smacked on his arm for laughing at my anger. Our chicken in cheese sandwiches and apple juices arrived soon. We devoured into them without uttering a single word.

“Can I trust you with a secret, Lily?” Aryan asked out of the blue as we walked our way back to the set.

“Yes, sure,” I furrowed my brows.

“I’m planning on quitting this job,” his tone was soft. My eyes widened and lips parted.

“Why?”

“I can’t bear to see Naina everyday and yet not have her. I can’t be pretentious forever. I’ve already applied to other jobs; hope to get through at least one.”

“What about me?”

“What about you?” crooked lines formed on his forehead.

“You’re my only friend at the office. If that counts for something then change your plans. Also, I know you love your job, sacrificing it for ANYONE is silly,” I shrugged.

He paused for awhile before retorting, “I’ve already made plans, there is no going back now.” His tone was blunt.

The shooting resumed at 3.00 Pm and went on until 5.00 Pm only, thankfully. We were provided with coffee and chocolate cookies at the end before everyone left for their homes, entirely drained off of their energies. Aryan got his car repaired back, and I got a ride till the metro station.

“Don’t forget our celebration plan?” he reminded me of the plan we made last week. His head was scooped out of the door.

“Let the production finish first,” I smiled.

“It’ll certainly but I’ve a feeling that you might bail out so don’t do that.”

“Of course, not,” I shook my head.

“Nice, goodnight,” he waved at me and took his head back inside.

“Goodnight,” I smiled and waved back as he drove away.

I had no will or energy left to cook dinner for myself anymore hence; I bought a small pizza for myself from Pizza Hut while coming back home. After a cold shower that washed off all my tiredness, I plopped in the couch to enjoy the barbecue chicken pizza while watching One Tree Hill.

I sprung up and sat as my mobile broke into a song that reeled through the sitting area. I clambered for it dropping the pizza box in the process. Niall’s number flashed on the screen. I hurriedly picked it up at the sixth ring.

“Heelllooo,” my voice sounded huskier from the sleep.

“Are you sleeping?” he sounded shocked.

“Were”

“At this time?”

“I didn’t know when my eyes got shut.”

“Ohh, it’s good that you’re tired and need sleep,” he responded out of nowhere.

“Why?” I furrowed my brows.

“I’m actually going out with the boys to attend a friend’s birthday bash. Hence, I can’t video-chat today. Sorry,”

I was hit by an anger nerve instantaneously. This is something that I’ve feared to occur. I stayed tired too but that half-an-hour everyday with Niall drank in all my exhaustion. I started to feel left out.

I paused for long before nodding an “Okay”.

“Please, don’t get mad, baby. They’ve been pestering a lot,” his tone did sound apologetic though.

“I’m not.”

“You can’t lie to me. Please, please, please, just one day, darling?” he pleaded.

“I’m not your mom, Niall,” I was so irritated.

He laughed and said, “I love you, my lollypop.”

I couldn’t help but break into a teeny grin. He heard me.

“You liked it, huh?”

“Shut up, and hang up,” I tried to hide my smile.

“I’ll make it up to you tomorrow, promise.”

“Promise?” I asked.

“Promise,”

“Okay,” I smiled and resumed, “I love you too.”

“Goodnight, Lily,”

“Nighty-night,” I replied, and hung up.

I sighed loudly before picking up the trash to dump them into the bin. The realization of another weary day of shooting tomorrow tired me out already.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5K 54 32
A teenage love story. Kai and Harry fall in love. Harry and Kai spent every moment together Until the day he had to leave. will they reunite, or...
12.8K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
KEELE Oleh Beautiful People

Misteri / Thriller

211 80 20
A gang of friends who always stick with one another no matter what, but recently something they didn't expect to happen has happened. Will they get t...
24.7K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...