2SHIN | Blood & Wine

By BlazePiston

Blood tastes bitter; not until I tasted your lips, sweet as wine. [Vampire] More

π•΄π–“π–™π–—π–”π–‰π–šπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•
𝐗𝐋𝐕
π—π‹π•πˆ
π—π‹π•πˆπˆ
π—π‹π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ—
𝐋
π‹πˆ
π‹πˆπˆ
π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π‹πˆπ•
𝐋𝐕
π‹π•πˆ
π‹π•πˆπˆ
π‹π•πˆπˆπˆ
π‹πˆπ—
𝐋𝐗
π‹π—πˆ
π‹π—πˆπˆ
π‹π—πˆπˆπˆ
π‹π—πˆπ•
πŸ“Œ

𝐗

617 34 12
By BlazePiston

𝐗

2 years later
9th of December

The busy town from Romania was low-key preparing for Christmas, everyone favourite season of the year.

Of course, Yuna turns 180 years old. Walking down with her Yeji unnie tailed in her back, Yeji almost lost her from the sudden change of her vibe.

Well, the dark one Yuna is the new thing.

"Yah you should wear something light not that black leather jacket." Yeji scolds the taller gorl,

"And what we are doing on a mini snack bar?" Yeji asked, since the store was underrated and only kids at their age eat some foodies there.

Yuna responded with just a smile, they enter the place and Yuna wonders, "It's been two years since the last time I eat human food."

Yeji nodded and scanned the foods too, well she never tried any of them. "Good thing I brought money and-"

Yeji was stopped at her senses when Yuna came closer to her and said. "There is a guy on the maintenance room, I heard him chattering about your bottom unnie." Yeji glared at the maintenance room.

She heard the same thing, well that's the vampires. They can hear even they're afar, but Yuna's senses are quite stronger than her unnies.

The girl thanked her and stopped the time, that the thing Yuna breaks the CCTV by poking it by her finger. "Wow I didn't know I was that strong."
She mumbled, checking her cuticles if it was damanged. Then breaks the others so she can steal food, Yeji came back with her bloodied Falchion on her left and a Tanto on her mouth. Bloodied too.

"Japanese weapons look good in your style unnie." Yuna compliments, opening a bag of chip and started to dig in. Yeji throw the Tanto to the mirror, "Damn, it was hilarious why we can't see our reflection." She muttered.

Now they turn back to time and saw the Cash register the two girls wrecked the whole mini snack bar, Yuna turns around and greet the girl politely. The girl flinched seeing her red eyes and sharp fangs.

They stared long as the girl tried to get her phone and contact a near police station, Yuna raise her brow. "Don't. You. Dare." She snarled, her eyes turns red.

Yeji hid her blades and pretend she's looking outside.

Anyhow the vampires can hypnotize too, in two ways. Blood exchange, or look straightly into the eyes of their vctim. "You will delete the police number, throw the phone somewhere here in your store and please say yes."

"Yes."

"Good."

The girl unconsciously do what does Yuna had said, then she threw her phone and it smacked to Yeji's head. "Ow!"

The girl giggled and finally said, "Now forget everything a be a cow forever." She says and leave, the hypnotize girl was doing the sound of the cow in the counter.

Yeji almost choke out in laughter, "You can make her act like a frog or anything else geez." She laugh with her unnie and take the whole baskets with the chips.

Back from the store, a random customer came and knew the cashier (the one who's acting like a cow earlier), she slapped it and said. "Yah, stop it or your boss will surely sue you.."

"Moo..."

"What the fuck-"

"What the fuck!?"

The random customer fainted when she saw the blood trails, and the cashier girl keep moo-ing like a cow.. forever.

Yuna happily runs with her unnie and throw the chips, "yah you keep messing up. C'mon!" She said, holding Yuna so they could take them back to the castle.

After rushing, they share laughter through the hallway. "Did you see that?"

"I almost choke on my self stop-" they said, but unable to understand because it was mixed with their laughter.

Soon they relaxes themselves and smiled at each other, but their eyes turn more reddish, as usual. "I'll get us some wild boar." She said, Yuna nodded and bid goodbye to her. She wanders around the castle and went to the upstairs, the one that wasn't used for years.

For almost two years she never went upstairs, for her older brother had told her she should not see what's upstairs.

She notices that there are doors, all locked and she stopped herself not breaking it. Notices something upstairs, she went into a place like it was buried into some soil, covered by vines and broken walls, fine antique furnitures.

But the place was full of broken coffins and a potrait of a woman with holding her bloated stomach, then she's with a man but her face was burned.

She analyse the picture, then she was caught in surprise that the woman in the picture looked like her, but brunette and more longer hair.

"She had my eyes and who is she?" She began, examines more. "Mother?"

"What the hell you're doing here?!" Someone's voice said and Yuna jumped, turn her back and it's Lia crossing arms stare her with such coldness.

She crosses her arms and stares at her own older sister like a snake eyeing a prey, "You shouldn't be here."

"Is there anything or someone could hurt me here?" She said, in her hardest sarcastic way, "I thought you don't care."

Lia snapped too, but she was chill, "And I really don't, now leave this is the place where Dracula sleeps during the d-"

Yuna just rolled her eyes and left her while narrating about the forefather, she grunted and broke a coffin. "This girl is getting into my nerves!" She shouts.

She glares at the potrait of a pregnant woman, then clear her mind. "Geez big sis calm down what's about the noises?" Jaemin's voice was heard once again, Lia ALWAYS ignore him when he was talking about random topics but when it's about Yuna or any people around the castle she wouldn't leave him ignored.

Jaemin layed his back on a stoned wall, with severe cracks. "Found something annoying?"

"Yuna's annoying!" She shouted once again and break another coffin, due of anger.

Jaemin screeched, "geez stop breaking them.."

"Leave me alone!" She said, but her voice was down and calm, stares back at the potrait of a pregnant woman.

Yuna heard that and just rolled her eyes, the more she grow up the more she can answer her older sister bluntly. It's just weird when she learned that thing, but when she go downstairs there is a smiling Yeji waiting for her.

"Unnie!"

Yeji took her by hand and brought them to the dining area, but they saw Jaehyun chopping his own meal. Yuna went closer, "Unnie.. who is he?" Yuna asked to her Yeji unnie.

She answers, "Jaehyun, the chief commander of this castle and also our uncle." Yuna looked at Jaehyun and the man did the same, his emotionless face turns to soften.

He sighed and take his food with him and left, Yuna shrugged and sat with Yeji. Jaehyun turns his head back to the girl, and look back to the outside.

Yuna whispers to her unnie, "he seems to be skeptical." Yeji nodded, "he is, after living of 230 years he became so quiet and yet skeptical but don't worry. He is a caring uncle."

Yuna nodded but she felt weird when she and Jaehyun stares at each other, she don't know how to name the feeling.

"Does he really stares like that, I wasn't used in that."

"Well, uncle Jaehyun always had weird things but he's the nicest of the nice. He's the one who bought my Falchion and Rapier, and so he's the best." Yeji said, enjoying the food while talking to Yuna.

Jaehyun stares back at them and walks silently, the guards greet him and saluted. He stares blankly and said, "you finally saw her, and you must be happy."

Soon, his smile is soft and left the castle with ease.

"I miss Madrid so much." Yuna whispers, Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong looked at her and said, "The city or the one who lives there?"

Yuna scrunched her face, "Disgusting." She mumbled, "I mean the place of course, I miss aunt Suzy who took care of me and raise me. The food there."

"Well we can travel to Madrid but we have business trip to Korea, damn we've got so many branches." Chaeyeon muttered, Yuna shrugged.

She spoke, "I suppose to know."

Chaeryeong asks her and said, "Don't you love Ryujin anymore?"

"Did I love her? Actually no, I didn't and it was the disgusting thing I've ever heard." Yuna snapped, Chaeryeong stares at Chaeyeon and they both sigh.

Chaeryeong put her hands up, an act of giving up, she loves forcing people until the end they'll tell the truth.. but Yuna's though "alright alright you win!"

Days had passed the news about the girl in the cashier went to R.EVE Corp, a secret organisation of agents hunting supernatural and unusual things.

The organization was made for almost two years, Ryujin and Everglow left Madrid and pursue their secret organization to Korea. While Taehyung and her dad assist and took care Shin Encantador in Madrid.

"Welcome to R.EVE Corp, Ms. Jang Wonyoung." Ryujin, one of the founder greeted the newbie. "Your identity will be highly safe with us and, please be used to be called Agent J. But if you met same J just tell them your name, and-"

She stop the tutoring the girl as her earpiece began to squeak, "Catpain E:U, Captain Ryujin speaking." She started.

She nodded and only said, "I'll look forward to it." She faces Wonyoung and said, "Senior Agent A will guide you and don't be worry, she had ages near you. I must go and see something on the Corporal office."

Wonyoung saluted and Ryujin called Senior Agent A Ahn Yujin, so she could guide the newbie throughout the place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 577 42
I never understood what made your lips on my neck such an intimate affair, until your teeth grazed against my pulse and I realized... You could tear...
42.9K 2.8K 37
"One bite won't hurt, right?" It all started when Seonghwa fell under the spell of his best friend's eyes. He had guessed right, Hongjoong was a vam...
320 32 5
Y/N hasn't had the easiest life so far. Her dad died at a construction site when she was a child and her mom died not so long ago after trying to con...
55.1K 2.4K 30
πŸ”žπŸ˜ˆSMUT WARNINGπŸ˜ˆπŸ”ž Vampires are not real you may say, but here is a story of Y/N sold to BTS by her own parents because of her rare blood. Find o...