Broken Love

By foreversusan

//WARNING:THIS WAS WRITTEN A FEW YEARS AGO AND IS UNEDITED ANDD TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY// One word to describe T... More

Broken Love.
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen - Part 1
Chapter Fifteen- Part 2 [Special!]
Chapter Sixteen - Noah's Point of View!
Chapter Seventeen - Part One .
Chapter Seventeen - Part Two .
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Epilogue
Quick Authors Note

Chapter Two

15.1K 185 37
By foreversusan

 Chapter Two

            Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.

I groaned and opened up my eyes, only to blinded by the light in the white room.

Blinking my eyes repeatedly to get my vision cleared, I looked around the room.  I was clearly in the hospital, and my wrist on my right arm was in a cast. I had some scratches and bruises on both arms. Some of the bruises were dark, yet the other ones were light, and you could see they were fading away.

I tried sitting up, but I winced in pain.

Memories from what happened came flooded back into my head.

The school, the crash, the windows breaking, and then darkness.

I sighed and closed my eyes preventing the tears to fall from my eyes.

I didn’t want to cry.

But I shouldn’t be alive either.

It was obvious people didn’t want me alive. Heck, my own parents didn’t even bother saying anything to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know I even existed!

I heard the door open and I opened my eyes to see the doctor smiling at me.

“Ah, Ms.Jules I see you have finally woken up,” he said.

“How long have I been out?” I asked.

“Well, about a week. But, I can see you are perfectly fine now,” he answered.

I nodded.

A week, huh.

Not like anyone missed me. I don’t think anyone even visited for that matter.

“Did anyone visit?” I asked, curious to know the answer.

He gave me a sad look and shook his head.

“No. Your parents came and signed some papers but then left right after that. They’re here to pick you up in an hour though,” he said.

“Oh,” was all I said.

I was right; no one did care enough for me to visit.

“Oh! By the way, there is a gift for you that someone dropped off but he didn’t say his name,” said the doctor. “Wait here, let me go get it!”

With that he left the room.

Someone had gotten me a gift?

What?

A few minutes later, the doctor came in holding a vase of roses and a small wrapped package.

“Here you go,” he smiled, and left.

The red rose were beautiful. There was at least nine real roses and a fake plastic one for some reason. I scanned over the small wrapped package and decided to unwrap it.

As I unwrapped it, I noticed it was white velvet box with a pendant on the top. I opened it and gasped at what I saw.

Inside the small white velvet box, was beautiful silver key necklace that had a heart at the top of it. Underneath the necklace was a small card that had my name written on it. Opening the card, I read what was written.

Taylor Jules,

            Don’t listen to what the students say. In my eyes you are a beautiful, independent girl. I gave you this heart key necklace to symbolize, that you will hold the key to my heart because I love you. Always have, always will.

                                                            Stay Strong.

I finished reading it and a big smile came across my face. Whoever this is, has just stolen my heart.

-

An hour later, I was home.

My parents had picked me up not saying anything and just signed the release forms and then left with me following them.

The car ride home was silent.

They didn’t even say anything a normal parent would say to their kid. Like “I was worried sick!” or “I thought we would lose you!”

Nothing at all.

It didn’t help that when I got home Melissa had her stupid group of friends over. Because let me tell you this, it was hell.

They wouldn’t leave me alone. No matter where I went, they would be there.

They’d constantly tell me that no one missed me; no one cared if I died.

It didn’t help that my wrist was hurting like a bitch. Especially when I wanted to punch each and one of those fucking bastards in the face because my good punch is always my right fist, but since it’s broken, I can’t use it.

Finally, I escaped them when I went up to my room. I locked my room door and sat on my bed.

I actually like my room with its different coloured walls that had different posters, pictures, and some stuff I had painted.

Yeah, I’m an artist.

I can draw, sing, and play the guitar and the piano.

Nobody knows because I don’t tell anyone since I’m not close to anyone for that matter.

Sighing, I realize that I have to go to school and face everyone tomorrow.

But you know something?

I’m not letting them walk all over me and think they can easily taunt and tease me all day long. I’m not letting them humiliate me or spill my secrets.

Because you know something?

After all this time of being a stupid, pathetic, weak girl, I’m going to show the whole fucking school, that I don’t give a fuck of what they think of me. I’m not letting them think they can easily get to me.

I’m not letting them pull any shit on me.

Because I’m going to stay strong and show the world that I deserve to stay here and that I don’t deserve to be treated like shit or die for that matter.

Because I am so sick of it all.

Fuck, I don’t care if I have no friends. I can be strong myself.

Smiling to myself , I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-

The next morning I wake up take a shower, and get dressed in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and off the shoulder white long sleeved shirt. I put on the silver key necklace that I had gotten yesterday and smile to myself while touching it.

I put my dirty blonde hair up in a pony tail and swept my bangs to the side. I put on my usual makeup and walked out of my room grabbing my phone and bag with my left hand, since my wrist was still hurting a bit.

I couldn’t drive today so I had to walk. At least the weather was warm.

As I left the room, I noticed the time and only had ten minutes to get to school.

Shit, I’m gonna be late!

I went downstairs, skipping breakfast and left the house putting on my black high-tops.

I started walking into the direction of the school. It only took ten minutes to get to school, so by the time I get there first period was gonna start, but I didn’t care. I took time.

Finally, I arrived and saw that people were in their classes already.

Thank goodness, I thought.

I walked to my locker and opened it up, but then I realized I need my right hand to help me grab my books and stuff them in my bag.

I groaned.

Stupid freakin hand!

“Need help?” said a deep voice from beside me

I  jumped and spun around to see Noah leaning against the lockers.

“Shit, you scared me!” I accused him.

He shrugged but had a smirk on his face.

“What do you want anyways?” I asked him.

“I’m gonna help you,” he said.

He straightened himself up, grabbed my chemistry books and closed my locker for me. He tucked the books under his arm and looked at me.

“Ready to go chemistry?” he asked.

I felt my eyebrows scrunch up in confusion.

“Why are you helping me and not bullying me like everyone else?” I asked him.

He had an expressionless face when he answered.

“Because,” he said.

I raised an eyebrow.

“Just because?” I asked.

He nodded.

“So you don’t think I’m a freak of nature and deserve to die?” I asked him.

He still had that expressionless face when he answered.

“No,” he said.

I shrugged.

“Okay….” I said.

We silently walked to Chemistry and entered the class. Everyone got quiet as soon as I entered.

“Follow me,” Noah whispered.

I nodded and followed Noah to an empty lab desk and sat down.

“Uhm, well class let’s get started shall we?” Mr. Haynes said.

And then just like that, the attention was off me.

Thank god.

“We’re lab partners by the way,” Noah whispered.

I nodded.

“Fine by me,” I whispered back.

He smiled.

“So, who gave you that pretty necklace?” he asked.

I shrugged.

“I don’t know. The doctor said someone dropped it off for me, but he didn’t tell them his name. I got it an hour before I was discharged from the hospital,” I told him.

“Oh that’s nice. You were in there for a week right?” he asked,

“Mhm, sleeping the whole time I guess,” I said.

“Sucks,” he commented.

“No shit,” I said.

“Ms.Jules and Mr.Andrews, anything you’d like to share to the class?” the teacher shouted at us.

“Nope, we’re good. You don’t need to know a private convo, sir,” I smirked.

He glared.

Detention,” he said and turned back to the board. “Now write these notes down,”

“Can’t broken wrist,” I told him.

“I don’t care, use your left,” he said.

“I can’t write with that one,” I glared.

“Not my problem,” and he continued teaching his lesson.

“Jackass,” I muttered.

“Here, I’ll write them down for you,” Noah offered.

I smiled,” You don’t have to”

“No, I am,” he shrugged.

Huh, who knew he would the only one treating me normally?

 -

 Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed chapter two!

And hope you guys had a good Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.2K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
12.3K 583 37
After Audrey's work-focused parents sent her off to a socializing camp, Castra Kappa Pi, let's say there's a lot of surprises along the way. One late...
3.3K 328 34
Love, betrayal, hurt, anger. Kylie Turner has moved back to the place where everything went wrong. Betrayed by the people that she trusted, she swor...
31.7K 348 25
Andria and her twin brother Andrew live in small town Minnesota. They are just starting their senior year of high school when things begin to change...